[Drama 2017-2018] Just Between Lovers 그냥 사랑하는 사이

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hiii I am new to this thread but I am somewhat lurking here for a while. 

This drama is the reason my Mondays and Tuesdays are complete. I really love everything about it. The main leads are refreshing to look at and their acting is really good as well. I was shocked by Won Jin Ah's beauty tbh, it's pleasing and natural. I hope I can see her in more dramas/movies in the future same with Junho. 

I read one comment here that there is a possibility for this drama to be cut due to its low ratings.... I hope it won't happen :((( however, I think the ratings will quite decrease on Monday because it's New Year? I don't know. I hope not..... I love to see more from this drama, how each character will heal from their past especially the protagonists. I hope Knetz will notice and give attention to this drama because it's well written everything is perfect

Again the cinematography of and camera work this drama is quietly beautiful. Viewers praising the aesthetics. The tone and mood relates to  mental and emotional struggles of survivors.  GD and MS slowly finding that healing and comfort with each other. The best remedy is to be with share that pain with someone who has gone through the same trauma.

Check the spoiler | cr: aurorarain

The shadow. The sunset, the lighthouse, the ocean. MooN Soo head on Gang Doo shoulder. Comforting each other.

" aesthetically beautiful. just pure beauty "

Spoiler

DSAdykwVAAA2V97.jpg

cr: anan

Beautiful camera work. The angles

DSAdxr7V4AAjsNo.jpg

DSNUJQ-WsAE0mDI.jpg

DSNUK4QX0AAcqJa.jpg

cr: ananda |cr: aman.

This drama is heavy in meanings and metaphors.  It makes you think about how survivors cope up years after tragedy happened. Shows the perspective how is life after a tragedy.  How victims should be remembered. How they should be memorialized.

"What we're really supposed to be doing. Remembering" - Moon Soo voice over, ep 5

DSTZkHzV4AAtXDk.jpg

DSTZnUAU8AMl7Gm.jpg

The video clip for the scene.  Her voice. I like her voice.

Spoiler

This drama explores and shows  putting a memorial is not just engraving a name on slab of stone. GD and MS research victims, find out about their family. GD, who has been through and survived the collapsed wanted to do something meaningful for others. Because he's got that trauma, and feeling of guilt. it's as if he needs to do more. Going through each victims life and the family they left behind,  the life they must have suffered.

@zvahl I hope they won't. This drama is beautiful, well told, and story is about healing from aftermath of tragedy It has social.  Well acted and good script. I pretty much don't care about ratings. The dramas I always choose to watch lags in rating. But makes up for being well written, well made dramas.

Going to post thoughts for ep 6. But I can't help but rave once once more more with the drama's beautiful cinematography.   Feels like San Fran

DSLPC8MW0AEkXy0.jpg

DSLcu0WX0AEdlo1.jpg

DSLctfTW0AI44I9.jpg

cr: artistafnan /ooj78

@bebebisous33 @Mau_Cherry @carolinedl @UnniSarah other chingus. Jung Yoo Jin and  Jung Yoo Taek. out on date. I'm not sure exactly what they are to each other because he's also like noona to GD.

@jongski... That is Ma-Ri with Jung Yoo Taek... The cinematographyis very beautiful and it does look like San francisco. I think Ma -Ri pity's him a bit but I don't  think she can fall for this man because of his nasty ways and the way he treats people. He has no respect for people. I think if he was to see the way she treats LGD different it might cause some issues between them. He is blurring the lines because of his feelings. 

And if I haven't mentioned it... I love this drama. Reading praises this drama. More intl viewers watching. It's beautiful drama. Lee Jun Ho and Won Jin Ah wonderful acting! if I only can RT and share everything I see. I haven't read/seen (yet) any negative about this drama.  intl  twts asking why such low ratings.

twts/ IG ctto

@jongskiThis drama has low ratings because it is aired at 11.00 pm, off prime time. Also, its melo genre may not be as appealing to the mass market as romcom or family. I don't care whether JBL has high or low ratings. What is important is that I enjoy watching it and love everything about it. So  I spread this love in other forums e.g. in DB, and by word of mouth to friends, relatives and loved ones.  

1 hour ago, darr said:

Celebrating junho. He won the excellence and best couple awards in chief Kim.  Best bromance ever.

Oops,I'm so happy for him. 

Me too, I wish this drama was on one of the big 3 networks that give out year end awards because he is slaying yet another role. 

Spoiler

6i72lYV.png&key=d5580fd6d809e856065945b3

He looked so handsome in that tuxcrazy-monkey-emoticon-201.gif

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2017-2018] Just Between Lovers 그냥 사랑하는 사이 - Mondays and Tuesdays @ 23:00 KST

@UnniSarah and other chingus. Happy 2018 New Year. May we have more kdramas that is good as this one.

This and Money Flower best current dramas at the moment. For me anyway.  I've read praises for these two dramas. 

And as mentioned several times already, the visuals, the cinematography, the camera work is  on point and  very good

Nope. Not a post card. That is one of the scenes in ep 6.  So pretty gotta share again the whole panoramic view.

So beautiful scene, the pinkish sunset, in the episode.

Gang Doo, throwing rocks. As he felt that trauma and guilt.

Credit to IG owners.

2PM’s Junho Holds Won Jin Ah After She Collapses In “Just Between Lovers”

Spoiler

Just-Between-Lovers11.jpg

JTBC’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Just Between Lovers” released new stills on December 31 of Kang Doo (2PM’s Junho) and Moon Soo (Won Jin Ah).

See Also: 2PM's Junho Explains How He Changes His Voice To Portray His "Just Between Lovers" Character

In the last episode, Kang Doo and Moon Soo kicked off their romance with their first kiss after opening up about their lives and consoling each other’s pains. The photos in the latest stills preview a new twist in their flower path to romance as Kang Doo is holding up Moon Soo who is lying unconscious.

Kang Doo urgently looks around for help and looks frantic as he searches for help and hope.

Just-Between-Lovers21.jpg

This happened as a result of Moon Soo in a power struggle with Jin Young (Kim Min Kyu) who is staying at Wan Jin (Park Hee Bon)’s house. After this incident, Kang Doo will learn the truth about Moon Soo’s memory. Although Kang Doo and Moon Soo are slowly recovering from their painful pasts and trying to resume living ordinary lives, the accident from their past is far from being forgotten.

Kang Doo still hears auditory hallucinations and has been suffering from hearing Sung Jae’s voice more clearly ever since he got closer to Moon Soo. Meanwhile, Moon Soo still can’t remember anything that happened around the time of the accident. It makes viewers wonder what impact their traumas will have on their budding relationship.

Just-Between-Lovers6.jpg

A source from the drama said, “While Kang Doo and Moon Soo grow feelings for one another, their past and pains will evoke more affection. Due to Moon Soo collapsing, Kang Doo will have to face his past. Please look forward to seeing the two characters embrace and console each other’s pain.”

SOOMPI

===

And Happy New Year, chingu! 

Archived