[Drama 2017-2018] Just Between Lovers 그냥 사랑하는 사이

Go Seung Ji

2 hours ago, jongski said:

@UnniSarah and other chingus. Happy 2018 New Year. May we have more kdramas that is good as this one.

This and Money Flower best current dramas at the moment. For me anyway.  I've read praises for these two dramas. 

And as mentioned several times already, the visuals, the cinematography, the camera work is  on point and  very good

Nope. Not a post card. That is one of the scenes in ep 6.  So pretty gotta share again the whole panoramic view.

So beautiful scene, the pinkish sunset, in the episode.

Gang Doo, throwing rocks. As he felt that trauma and guilt.

Credit to IG owners.

@jongski Love Love Love all those scenes very much and so much more in this show.
Love your post, more more please. :wub:

I happy to have this show and this thread along with me in 2017 and now 2018.
Thank you everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 

(p.s less than 4 hours and then episode 7. Anyone set time to watch live :lol:? )

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

H a p p y  n e w   Y E A R !!!!

I am back at home - singing and dancing - I can watch - dancing and singing - ah I am so happy. I had a really nice New Year Celebration and now I have a bit time for a breatk. My Kids need to sleep - and thats my luck. YEAH!!! I can watch. I am so happy - I can start my new Year with JbL!!!

GD-MS travel back together by bus in the morning, GD keeps looking at MS as he recollects her actions last night but he denies when she asks whether she behaved strangely. She tries to tell him about Yoon-Su but he says he already prdicted it as their names are similar and he too says he lost his father in that accident by numbering his name on the victims list. 

MS gets her hair dried by her mom where they have a small chat. Joo-Won and Yoo-Taek have a business talk. In the office MS keeps remembering GD and last nightwhen she wasn't totally drunk and knew she was sleeping on GD's shoulder.

By the end of the day MS misses GD so much that she reaches his place but he isn't there, he rushes back to her with a single phone call. It seems MS wanted to eat with him even though she already ate and by chance GD too had his meal, so they go for ice-cream. LOL, its clearly an excuse as they aren't interested in eating instead they just keep talking about Yoon-Su and other things. 

While writing live recap I wasn't paying much interest, the scene is Yoo-Taek and Yoo-Jin call Joo-Won and his mom to the office where JW gets angry and takes his mom out but he gets more angry and disappointed as his mom tells him something supporting her decision of re-marriage back then, I think she tells him that she did it for love. That night drunk JW goes to YJ's place while still angry and tries to kiss YJ but she rejects him, he then apologises and leaves.

GD accompanies MS to her house and happens to meet her mom. He nervously greets her and instantly leaves. MS's mom seems to not like GD saying that he's bit uncultured but MS supports GD by saying that they themselves are not that great. GD seems to be unhappy with the way he greeted MS's mom as their 1st meet should have been better, lol.

JW is sick by next morning so MS goes to his place, intially for work which later turns into care as he isn't able to get up from bed. JW gets to have fresh food as MS replaced the food in his refrigerator. 

GD goes to JW's office where he meets MS, knowing JW isn't in the office GD goes off to the construction site where YS is having a fight about somethig with the site manager. GD interrupts but the manager shouts on him too. The manager stays in bad mood for the rest of the day as he kicks and yells at GD when he lets some blocked people onto the site, later taunting JW when JW gets angry but is stopped by GD.

Ma-Ri visits YT's office, he tries to touch her hand but at the right time his wife enters, she din't see the incident but she seems to catch the air. 

JW is so ill that he might faint anytime but still offers to check the on-site construction work. He's about to fall off from the ladder but GD saves him falling off instead. Granny sticks pain patches on his back, JW who accompanied GD apologises. MS gets to know about GD. 

Archived