[Drama 2017] Witch at Court 마녀의 법정

Go Seung Ji

MYD back at it again with her sassiness....kinda missed it in the last few episodes :D 

LOVE the fact that both JW and YD now know each other so well to the point of actually being able to help each other out even when on opposing sides :wub: 

JGS is a dead man. YD is back for him now more than ever and I'm all for her, JW and MJS going all out to arrest him and put him behind bars. Also think JW's mum should own her mistakes and confess. I'm pretty sure her confession will play quite a key role in nabbing him!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • What bothers me the most is that MYD hasn't learned anything through her actions. She is behaves way too careless and....smiles way too much. It feels like she doesn't even know what she did wrong. Like it doesn't even care her that someone lost his job because of her, that someone innocent got imprisoned and that she is far,far away to ever solve the case about her mother.
  • And she still hasn't realized either that JW doesn't care about his mother being charged or getting imprisoned. JW has such a high level sense of justice, that she is fine that his mother gets charged with the deeds she did.
  • JW wanted to tell YD that he still works on her case and about finding her mother, because he wanted to tell her that he cares about her, and more importantly, is on her side. But she fails to see this over and over again. 
  • I feel like JW is frustrated that YD isn't able to see his feelings. When she thought that JW was into her, I had the feeling that JW played a bit "hard-to-get", but after all these incidents he probably wishes he had shown her that he actual has a very, very soft spot for her.
  • YD is so arrogant. :rolleyes: 
  • But then....I love how she still has a sense of justice herself and helps YD to beat her and catch her client. Her act in court was so funny. :D You just have to love YD sometimes.
  • Can't JS just hire everyone and they become a team again? I really want to have YD & JW as team again. 

55 minutes ago, Dhakra said:
  • What bothers me the most is that MYD hasn't learned anything through her actions. She is behaves way too careless and....smiles way too much. It feels like she doesn't even know what she did wrong. Like it doesn't even care her that someone lost his job because of her, that someone innocent got imprisoned and that she is far,far away to ever solve the case about her mother.
  • And she still hasn't realized either that JW doesn't care about his mother being charged or getting imprisoned. JW has such a high level sense of justice, that she is fine that his mother gets charged with the deeds she did.
  • JW wanted to tell YD that he still works on her case and about finding her mother, because he wanted to tell her that he cares about her, and more importantly, is on her side. But she fails to see this over and over again. 
  • I feel like JW is frustrated that YD isn't able to see his feelings. When she thought that JW was into her, I had the feeling that JW played a bit "hard-to-get", but after all these incidents he probably wishes he had shown her that he actual has a very, very soft spot for her.
  • YD is so arrogant. :rolleyes: 
  • But then....I love how she still has a sense of justice herself and helps YD to beat her and catch her client. Her act in court was so funny. :D You just have to love YD sometimes.
  • Can't JS just hire everyone and they become a team again? I really want to have YD & JW as team again. 

Love hate relationship I see :lol: 

3 hours ago, philosophie said:

Why doesn't MJS hire her? Ahh I was hoping they were already in cahoots the past three months. It would be cool if that other lawyer lady from gap soons firm joins the team as well. Girl power!!!

It is because MYD only cares about the one thing...i.e. finding her mother/solving her mother's case...she does not care about anything else. MYD is too much of a lose canon and it would be risky for MJS to take her on. I think MJS wants MYD to learn to be a little self-composed before taking her on cause MYD could end up sabotaging the whole operation MJS has set up, like she did with Soo-Ah case. 

IN addition...one has to wonder...if the sleazy chef had actually not backstabbed her would she have done what she did. 

...true to her personality of being anti-hero...she bites back harder!

That is two occasions where she was deterred from taking the crooked route because the person backstabbed her

1) The case of sexual assault of the reporter. (she had asked the reporter to drop to charges to get her promotion)

2) The case of sexual assault of photo journalist. (she was defending the guy to get her money )

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1342470

'Witch's Court' Jung Ryeo-won X Yoon Hyun-min, accompanied by boat ... Where is the destination?

Posted by hyeonjimin input: 2017/11/14 15:11:09

2017111415100920269-540x1296.jpg

KBS2 'Witch's Court' Jung Ryeo-won and Yoon Hyun Min together seemed to be doing a surprise departure aboard the boat. 

The witch's court is a combination of Aceh Majum (Jeong Ryeo-won), who was forced into a unexpected incident during high-speed highway on the highway on the highway, and Yejin Hyun, A criminal investigative act that unfolds an investigation and resolves a ugly reality crime case. 

In the past 11 to 3 months, Lee and Jung Wook face each other with a lawyer and a prosecutor. The next time, he found out that the defendant was planning to lie to him and planned to hit the back of his head, throwing an important clue to Jinwook and declaring his resignation to defendant in court. 

In the meantime, Kim and Jin-wook, who met as rivals in the middle of the boat, are caught in a boat and robbed their eyes. The images of the two people in the public photos raise the question of whether or not they have surprise deviations from the past unfolding complexity.

Especially, the next one is looking at Jin-wook with complex and subtle expression, and Jin-wook sees the look of Jin-wook with his gentle eyes, capturing the attention of the viewers. Their intertwined gaze creates a breathtaking mood. 

(me: hahaha. i hope someone invent some better way to google translate... hahah. sorry for the bad english).

but the last paragraph has 'good english' enough to make me swoon........ so i am still thankful to the amazing google translate.

Just now completed the episode

MYD is sooo sassy.. I dare her.. Gosh!! She is a gem.. Whatever the circumstances maybe, MYD will never leave her sassiness.. I loved how MYD proved herself from that theif case.. She has the wickedness n brainstorming which our YJW lacks.. So he needs MYD for his cases.. 

Evethough she became a lawyer, she couldn't part with her principles that's what I thought but then the flashback call.. The guy was trying to backstab our witch.. When she becomes a witch, no-one can save the person from her wrath.. 

YJW is soo concerned abt MYD.. But still MYD is unable to digest the fact abt his mother.. YJW offer to help her also went in vain.. As she still is unsure n wants to lead her fight.. 

YJW is soo clever.. He sent MYD to MJS's law firm.. MJS may decline to accept work with her as she is impulsive.. But will later agree.. 

I knew BSH wudnt leave without a copy of proof somewhere.. He left it with BMH.. Plus the lawyer yeo too knows abt GS's truth.. I guess GS will do something to shut her mouth like he did with BSH.. He wud first try to pacify her then attack her.. But this time he will be caught by our witch

As per preview, I guess We would see YJW N MYD work together against GS n his mom too.. 

@bebebisous33 agree with ur points abt BSH keeping proof with BMH.. He wud eventually mellow towards her when she rescues him.. He wud surely help her with proof.. MYD is witch but has emotional side to her.. Which I guess MJS n YJW wud help her to overcome it.. 

18 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

ohhh... just done watching ep 11. It's quite satisfying episode. I just can't hate YD as well, I just love how she returns with all her old self. Though, I see that point might  pucture her as a bad one who never learn from her mistakes. But I don't really think she's that all bad. She tried to ignored everything but actually she still cares for other people. She might not be that sincere to begin the good deed but it all end up she did a good deed anyway. With all her pains and longing for mom, and all her effort are just in vain makes her quite emotional amd reckless. But I'm sure she knows how to play more wise this time. I love how she denied admitting to Yeo when he found her helping him for the case. If she really after the money, if she really do that just for revenge for the raper who backstabs her, she'll threat the chef and make a deal which can benefit her. But I think I understand her action as her disappoinment that guy is lying at her and looking down her as being a fool who can be tricked so easily.

I love Yeo is helping YD and either she is. Haha, the part when YD told Yeo "put away that gross smile" lol... It's like she tells him "don't smile, I'll grow to like you again as before" seriously... if I were YD, I can't act that cool anymore in front of him... kyaaa... why I can't handle if a guy smiles that sweet like him.... :lol:

what's the preview? No translation, sighh

@stargazer187 always loved what you shared about IDeum.
there are so many here who discussed about the last night ep. just allow me to reflect a summary of what everyone has been saying. including @triplem @finebyme @bebebisous33... oh, @Dhakra
well, i was having problems with her "kept mentioning ' about the money from beginning the Ep11, even while lying in her pajamas.... then i realised her "needs" or 'covet' after money is not the usual covetous that we think of. She has been harassing the man who may demand some 40 K of monies in order to give her the car-black box (CCTV) isnt it?
her needs of money is not so much that she wants a more comfortable living after leaving CAGU, its not even pride.
i only realised her importance in life has shift, and the whole ep she kept saying where to get a specific $40K, at first i thought that was meant for some housing loan only... or secure some prized job only.... nope...
that much desired money was meant to purchase that hard-evidence of JGS entering into Baek's villa. she was asking for it. and the price was about 40K... pls correct me if i am wrong.

so, even if this time her ruthlessness return and she goes all out to fight for Chef.... i guess, in her heart, she believed the Photographer was nowhere chaste and she may actually believed that photographer seduced the chef. to her, it might be a 'mutual agreement/attraction' turned sour and one sue the other.
i totally understand and felt for her when i realised what was that amount of money for.... her disappointment when that man sold off the CCTV black box 'to someone who need it most'.

regarding the part where Min rejected her. i see it as during her first appearance before Min. Min actually did asked her, isnt it that she comes "here" because of there's a vacancy for attorney here... at that moment, Min doesnt not sound negative if she actually may put behind her 'pride' and admit that she's indeed in need of that job.... yet she seems hesitated only when found that it was Min. that somewhat i guess, may disappoint Min. if there's anyone beside JW that truly understand YD character , it should be Min. isnt she's the one who guess correctly that YD must have been trying to escape the stabbing of Ahrem's step-dad, which made her accidentally fall right into the path of the knife.... Min saw that.

so when YD find excuses and laughed it away about trying to find job when she discovered its Min. she guessed YD is not ready yet to face her.... if she has not 'overcome' herself, she cannot handle any case, not to mention direct hitting JGS.
who Min wants to work with her, should be someone who really loves her job, using YD's wit and valor but with JW's heart and soul. someone who will put her personal pride, personal interests, personal needs behind any cases.
so when YD returned after eavesdropped the convo between herself and the 'mole'... YD returned. But now,  its seems the only thing that  motivated YD is not her zeal to serve, that her pride still hindering her. Thus she will not want YD to jump on the wagon, just because she's motivated by JGS's case. then history may just repeated. not just for JGS case, but for other cases. JGS's shadow will always haunt YD and be that thorn in her flesh to prick her and stumble her.

unless she see a 'change' in YD, and i wish she somewhat will get to know of 'Son DamBi's case". YD needs to convinced her, its not the same YD who walked out of CAGU 3 months ago... isn't this what she saved YD for: a reborn YD. i guess that rejection may even be a test, to see how strong is YD's resolution is.  Ultimately the desire to put JGS away, should be because he was the filth of mankind, and not just because he harm her mother. she needs her (YD) to see that, how many casualties has fallen along the way, beside her mom.... YD needs to feel... once she sees and convinced...
the 3 will work together.

i come to think that new younger assistant of JGS may be someone deeper and darker, may be a new twist that he might be behind the man who took all the spy-cam- pictures. now i fear for Heo's life....

by the way, the woman who fall out of the wheat-fields... who was she? the 'mole' that Min placed, or Heo? long hair... who else is long hair?

its barely 5 ep left. for once, pls come clean before each other. lay bare your feeling. remove those pride, heal the wounds, be yourself..... YD at the ship, shred her usual cheekiness, but solemn. its kinda nice that now, its not YD who smile silly to JW all the times, but JW himself opening up himself to smile and relax before her, hahahhaa.

felt this ep will be another tearjerker... and i want badly for OTP to weathered thru the truth together. let JW see her wound, her fear, as she approach the revelation that maybe Mom alive, or maybe not... and i badly need my YiDeum not just to convinced the characters in the dramas that inside her, its not just the ex-colleagues, but also the fans/viewers watching the show, that writernim better writes her with clearer signs that she's worthy to be rooted for.

at any point you gals cannot stand my addiction to google translate all the korean article and 'spam' here, pray tell, n i will stop.
20171114_111606000.jpg

http://www.imaeil.com/sub_news/sub_news_view.php?news_id=51321&yy=2017

'Witch's Court' Jeong Ryeo-won and Kim-jin meet again as lawyers. When Jeong Ryeo-won visited Kim's office, she found out that she was collecting evidence to catch Jung Kwang-ryul. It was a thrill to viewers, and recorded Nielsen's 12.6% in the metropolitan area and the best one in 11th.

In the 11th edition of KBS 2TV Wall Street drama 'Witch's Court' (Dae Jung Yoon / Directed by Kim Young Kyun / Produced A Will Media) broadcast on the 13th, a solo witch Maitim (Jeong Ryeo Won), who is a lawyer, It was drawn with a splendid comeback. According to Nielsen Korea on the 14th, Nielsen Korea recorded 11 ratings of "Witches' Court" on the previous day, 10.5% of the nationwide ratings, and secured the top spot for the same time period.

"Witch's Court" is on a highway on the highway, and is caught in an unexpected incident during a straight-ahead highway. In the case of a crime investigation,

In the 11th time, the best one minute is the lawyer's introduction, and when Yideum visit the law firm of Min Ji-suk (Kim, Jin-jin) and turn around, Jeon Yeon-hee (Joe Woori) ! "(23:00) took a surprising scene. Nielsen's 12.4 percent and 12.6 percent of the metropolitan area recorded the best scene in the 11th.

Jin-wook introduced Min-ji Chang's law office through Son Mi-young (Kim Jae-hwa) for the troubles after she became a lawyer. When she visited the law office in Min-ji-kuk at short notice, she stared back at Jitsuko's dismissal, thinking that he had come back wrong, and immediately walked out of the office with the excuse that she was hired by another law firm.

The next time Ideum left the office, Ideum stopped. When she came to Zenshu, she heard her say "I can catch him now." At one point in the past, she noticed that Jisook was still collecting evidence to catch the giant. In the past three months, she had been looking for a chance to get revenge on his every move.

The next day, the next day, Yideum went to Jisook and said, "I know that you have not given up. I would suggest that you work with me, "said Ji-Sook." I do not like it, but I? "

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201711150100121400008639&ServiceDate=20171114

2017111501001214000086391.jpg

Sports Chosun.com Jung An Ji reporter] 'Witch' s court 'Jung Ryeo won tried to attack Myeong - ryeol was seized. She rubbed the mop as a weapon and rushed to Jeon Gye-ryong as it was. The 'witches' of the poisonous witches The scene of Jeon Gwang-ryeol, who is in a hustle and bustle of revenge, is making a big smile. KBS 2TV Wall TV drama 'Witch's Court' (drama Joyun Yoon / director Kim Young-gyoon / production I Will Media) revealed the steel that Maitim (Jung Ryeo Won) 

In the open photo, she is holding a mop in one hand is wearing an evil Smile. She is looking at the target she is looking at with the eyes of the beast, but she is a gangster. The gangster is a mysterious surprise attack in the next one, and she does not know what to do. 

This is because the next one did not pass by the boss who was seen by chance, and he shot the vengeance with the "mugger terror". Within two months, the two men are warning that they will not be able to conquer each other's eyes, and that there will be a flaming battle. Especially in the past 11th, she was planning to take revenge by chasing after her every move during the three months that she was taking the examiner, so she wondered what she would do next. Starting today with the 'witch's court' which is broadcasted on the 12th, expectations and interest are rising in the future. "The witch's court" said, "The hottest revenge of the witch will start in earnest." "I want you to expect a lot of works that will play an active role in order to reveal the truth about the gangster who has been doing bad things.

Hi there, Witches. right now actually KBS is repeating last night ep11. thats really cool. just found out .

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1342025

2017111409063863038-540x407.jpg

'Witches' Yoon Hyun-min, do not have any of these tests.

Yoon Hyun-min grew up. 

In the KBS2 monthly drama "The Witch's Court" broadcasted on the afternoon of the 13th, Ye Jin-wook (Yoon Hyun-min) met with his lawyer Maitim (Jung Ryeo-won) in court. 

With the unfortunate incident, the lawyer who failed to find a law firm failed to find a law firm and started direct sales. Then, he accidently took the defense of famous Lee Sang-hyun (Lee Shin-sung), who was accused of raping photographer Yang Yoo-jin (Son Dam-bi)

Jin-wook was convinced of Sanghyun's allegations, but he could not win the next veteran's test. Jin-wook, who lost in the first round, grunted after saying, "If you investigate it as if you were at the girl's house, you would know sooner that Lee was guilty." As for Jinwook who is excited, "I did not learn well when I was under me. It's a whole battlefield here, "he said coldly. 

But Jin-wook was not a bad exam either. He went back to the investigation at the origin and was suspicious of the fact that the usual victim was lost in a couple of cocktails. Then he reached a reasonable suspicion about the drug and found the suspicion in the second sentence with the following hint of knowing the identity of the present with the statement of the employee.

After the trial, Jin-wook replied, "I think it's changed a little. Good ", and he still expressed his desire to help him pursue the disappearance of his mother (Lee Ilhwa). She refused, but Jin-wook quietly helped her back to the law firm of Min-ji-suk (Kim, Jin-jin).

cr.google translate.

yesterday Best Quote of ep11:
"Everyone has different taste."
(guess; who said that?) (and why said that?)

(i add-edited; that was when JW saw the miserble 'look' of the 'victim' susposed to be sexually assaulted by YD... YeoGeom-ya, wae? how can you ever doubt YD? ahem! i dont mean that YD virtues and characters should be beyond questionable... since you were ONCE a victim of a assaulted-kiss... hahahah.
but the real reason is.>>
you yourself must be thinking.... "WITH SUCH A HANDSOME HYUN-MIN Beside you, how can you assault that ahjusshi?"

btw, joke aside; my favourite quote truly is

"i have been worried about you."

started show.
a cleaner-lady was cleaning toilet's mirror....
that Kim Hyung Soo answered some phone call. oh is he the one who called the toilet cleaning lady> the one in the still that Ideum was seen talkng to.
 oh, a new young female character introduced. was sitting with a guy at the sea side. together with some friends at BBQ. both were passing signals to each other, showing interests....
later in the night everyone left. the guy asked the girl to stand up and walk to somewhere...
oh, next scene, the girl arrive in ambulance to a hospital.
the new case was link to the toilet cleaning lady and Kim Hyung soo (JGS young assistant).
the whole group was discussing the new case.

YD talked to Min about wanting to join her...
she explained in details why... Min said she dont want.
Min explain why... YD answered something that surprised Min (absurd kind of surprise). and Min actually laughed. smiled. .oh,, she accepted YD. passed YD a set of document.

https://myk.kbs.co.kr/hotclip?shortclip_id=meta_shortclip_k1_myk1_ps201718129401000d7b0666a#none

https://myk.kbs.co.kr/hotclip?shortclip_id=meta_shortclip_k1_myk1_ps201718129401000d7b0666a#none

a new case, she passed to YD. see, i think that was a text. hahaha. Min sent text to JW to tell him. Oh that is how well Min understand what's going on between YD and JW. that it should be JW who sent YD to her...
oh, JW went back to his office next day, and found YD talked to the new guy Park Hoonsoo... and both seems very familiar with each other chatting, means click off very well..
the idiot Hoonwoo was touchy with YD, touched YD's shoulder... ... and JW was jeajous. and he throw her out...

really T H R O W her out. Y D seems to be purposely acting close to Park Hoon Soo and signal to him thru the window that they will call each other. and JW is smoking fire thru his nose.. ahahhahaha. closing the binds... i almost think JW will smash that grin off that stupid ParkHoonsoo.

new case, Kkim Hyung Soo involved, and been interrogated by JW and Son Min young.
next scene. whole group caught Ma Geom hide under table to eavesdrop the interogation.... and whole team really dont know how to do.. JW took her out to question her.. OTP talked about JGS.... she is back to cheeky YD again. i loved it!!!!!

he is telling her to meet. name a time.. say at this time.. he did look weird. she asked him for car key... he gave her without choice. and she went off smiling.. oh, YD went to talked to the cleaning lady...
just then a gangster looking man went to scold the cleaning lady.... YD came to her rescue smilingly, and help her to clean toilet instead.. oh, MY ideum will do ANYTHING TO GET WHAT SHE WANT... INCLUDE CLEAN TOILET.
 damned.. The gangster was touching the cleaning lady... so bad.. happened to be seen by YD.. oh, she took the mop and try to sweep/ mop him away... acting blur..
oh, she murmur to herself when she turned around and found the cleaner lady left......

JGS signed a contract with some one.. in a press-con.
in a closed door meeting. JGS passed some important thing to the old man.  he went out to the carpark.. oh,.. YD brought the cleaning thing with the mop and went to JGS and did what you all see at the still. and charged at JGS.. but JGS managed to slip away unscathed. but she act normal after unable to humiliate him.... Heo saw everything quietly.
JGS was fuming madly in the car cursing.
hahaha.  i just cannot hate this girl.
oh, she changed back to her clothes, (you see she was in the cleaning lady attire.)
she saw the cleaning lady talked to her son and piggback her son... YD remembered back then mum carried her when she is about young, mom carried her piggyback too.... OST1 played...

YD whining to mum... sweet mother daughter moments... YD's eyes sweet and soften and dreamy, oh. her smile..
oh, she used JW car and signaled to the cleaner to hop on .... to give her a free ride.
she stopped right in middle of road and many cars behind her honk... no choice the lady has to stop refusal.

Archived