[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

12 minutes ago, cherryblossomkawai said:

I am afraid to watch the end of the episode since SH doesn't seem happy. I am pretty sure it won't be harsh but we never know. Not angst ending with please!!

Oh no it's happening Nooooooooo

lol so heartbreak for all couples today ?

so painful to watch but very necessary I suppose

Oh no what happened?? :cry: I need spoilers...I couldn't watch it live....

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, cherryblossomkawai said:

I am afraid to watch the end of the episode since SH doesn't seem happy. I am pretty sure it won't be harsh but we never know. Not angst ending with please!!

Oh no it's happening Nooooooooo

lol so heartbreak for all couples today ?

Oh no!! So sad!! She is upset!! The ending is a sad one! How to survive until next week?? 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Just now, T-e-z-u-k-A said:

Oh no what happened?? :cry: I need spoilers...I couldn't watch it live....

I don't understand korean but JH went to SH's work and she was attentive toward SH (almost like a wife tbh). 

SH said that asking things beyond a landlord/renter relationship is inconfortable. So JH become cold and distant. Also asking him to stop using the word "uri" = us in English. 

The moment she became cold, you see that SH is bothered. 

The preview for next week, we see a jealous SH

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

It looks like SH got ticked off at JH, for over stepping their contract boundaries (e.g. SH coming to his workplace, naming the cat?).

The next morning JH assumes he is sharing a meal with SH, and gets ready to sit down. JH pretty much puts it back at him, and SH heads to the couch with the cat. The phone rings, and its the new boy calling JH. Somehow the short convo ends up with new boy asking if she has a boyfriend. JH says No (btw this convo is on loudspeaker lol). 

Looks like we'll be getting a jealous SH in the upcoming episodes. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 10/20/2017 at 1:26 PM, nubianlegalmind said:

Her family is so oppressive towards her. I was beside myself with her father and brother acting all shook about them living together. Umm, excuse me, but brother dear has a live-in wife with a shotgun baby on the way. At least JH has a degree and a career and so does SH. Does her sister-in-law even work? The hypocrisy was suffocating.

@nubianlegalmind  What gets me is the brother said him and wife has been married for 6 months baby should be arriving very soon not mom or dad is telling or teaching him the importance of being a dad but yet he and wife is still not taking the responsibilities of there action.. I think her problems are really going to start once that baby arrives.. It's going to be have the hubby help get dead beat son a job or help support them because the baby is her blood relative.. But for some reason in the back of my mind I don't think the baby is the brothers..  

• Like 3

I m really looking forward to next week.. Hope to see our stotic SH feel jealousy over other guy for sticking up-to his wife.. Now u will cross ur own line.. SH will get his own bitter medicine .. JH is hurt a lot..  JH the way she replied to the call was just awesome.. 

P. S.  Waiting to watch it with subs

• Like 5

I'm so sad, it feels like I'm watching a film. The ost and bgm is really perfect in this drama, it really sets the mood and tone of drama. Awww I hate to see this episode end on a sour note, but it's all for the better good :tongue: Plus previews looks quite helpful. Also I'd like to give a heads up to Mr. CEO he's an interesting character and really shined this episode. I laughed when he opened the restaurant window to overhear the couple arguing lol. 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, saanjh sena said:

Yeah it's gonaa be more interesting to watch SH jealous and his rolling eyes my imagination and lol.......:joy:.....I hope this drama not take up track of seriouness as I'm loving it first part of drama comedy -full fun (especially SH rxn always)and ending part emotional. 

I'm loving the way JH personality too calm with SH. Both of them made for each other we don't need any cockroach between then but for Fun it's ok:joy:

Totally with you. I hope the appearance of a cockroach between then will be only a cameo. I hope writer nim don’t use the typical or cliché resource to introduce someone else to make the guy or the girl jealous. Let’s see (Actor-idol in the Drama) if this movement of the writer add something interesting for the sake of the drama.  dunno crazy rabbit

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

I suppose we do need a catalyst for a change in how they define their relationship.

JH is already softening towards SH and having another woman in SH's life would seem odd (since he has no interest in a relationship - asexual? LOL)

So the other logical step would be to stir the pot and throw in a young guy who is interested in JH (and he assumes JH is single). I don't think that JH is the kind of person to throw herself into relationships too. This new situation will prompt SH to assess what he feels for JH (and I have a feeling I will love the moments he is trying to figure things out - with WS (clueless guy in a 7 year relationship) and SG (quite spot on but easily swayed in changing opinions) help. :lol:

PS. I wonder if their contract mentioned anything about what happens if one party breaks the contract.  Hmmm...

• Like 6

Could someone translate the last part (where JH confronted SH) up to the teaser next week? :D Just really can't wait what's gonna happen! Thank you to those who will! :heart: I didn't see this coming soon, SH feeling all the jealousy at this time. Right back at you for telling that to JH. Hehehehe. That Bok Nam is just too handsome to resist. SH would really suffer and feel inferior, grab your wife ASAP before it goes to another man! :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1