[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

I love the honey eyes when he saw Ji Ho in her wedding dress.. I wonder how they will act the wedding kiss :) 

at the moment the wedding scene is about to take place.. but ji ho’s  mother sent her an photo album. I think this is the turning of their story.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Another amazing episode. This drama is amazing. I love how they sign a contract and are talking about everything. They are a couple "without love" but talk to each other truly.

HR and WS don't talk to each other and SG is playing game with SJ. Both of them are with at least one of the two with some sort of feeling but are worst couple than the one "without love".

Now, I wonder when someone will come live with our otp so they have to share a room.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

So... end of episode and what an adorable episode this was.

Anyway, about WonSeok and SangGu. Pfft. WonSeok ran away from home and now drinks every night, mostly with SangGu who begs him to go home. They wonder WHY HoRang wasn't happy with the sofa... and SangGu has this great idea that maybe what she wanted wasn't the sofa... but marriage. 

WonSeok: "... eh?"

SangGu: "You said you two dated for 7 years! For normal people, this is exactly (the time) to get married!"

WonSeok: "Our Hyung-nim... our Rang-ie is not that kind of normal woman you know!"

For some reason, SangGu accepts that nonsense and comes up with... "ah, that sofa... was supposed to come with a TV, that's why she was like that."

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

And SuJi totally told HoRang to just tell WonSeok that she wanted to get married, because the one who wants to should just say it. (You go girl!) But of course, HoRang is aghast at that idea. (Boo!!!)

• Like 6
  • LOL 7

Ohmeged! It's a roller coaster episode.  I laughed, then I cried, and I looked like an idiot.  And the ending, really very very touching.  How I wish I could understand Korean. :wink:   

JH, how to be you?  So pretty even when crying. :D

And the ending shot... I luv it.  Very meaningful.

• Like 7

I really couldn't quite understand, but I think JH's mom wrote a letter to SH and it was an emotional one. I think she's asking him to take care of her? Not sure... but I really cried watching that scene.

And SH was so swoony at the end of the episode.

Really love this episode.

• Like 11

OMG!! This drama has a unique plot story. :D Finally, my monday and tuesday became a most awaited day again. :lol::lol: 

And NamSaHee and JiHo , I think both of them will become a mature yet cute couple. :lol::wub: Can't wait for next episode. :rolleyes::tongue:

• Like 7

I've been in a drama slump since forever.... and I finally found this gem! :wub: I love how well-rounded all the characters are, and even if you can't relate to them, you still get where they're coming from.

I keep telling myself I shouldn't watch this live because it'll be the death of me, but I can't help it!! I've watched the YT video clips and it's so much! That last two ones... @xxPeepsxx You did a good job with the translations! :D I LOVE how strongly Se-Hee feels about his words and his commitments, which is why he doesn't make them easily; but once he does, you know he's IN. I'm so happy that there is someone firmly on Ji-Ho's side!! (The girl deserves so much love!)

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

JiHo's mom:

Her dad doesn't think much of her, she's always overshadowed by her younger brother... and she met a bad mom. She has had it hard, our daughter. Even then, thankfully she didn't falter, because she's so smart. "So she won't live like her mom after all", I thought of that and was relieved.

In the world these times, you have to meet good parents. Being smart alone is completely useless. SeHee-ssi, can I just ask of two things from you? Later, when JiHo wants to write... can't you just let her write? I can help with all the living (expenses/ chores), so, even if it's later, so that she can write, so that she doesn't give up on her dreams, so that she doesn't live like her mom... and... our JiHo, once she cries, she won't be able to stop. So... such that she doesn't cry alone... even if she cries, please, definitely, stay beside her, together.

BoMi: SeHee-nim, the groom has to go in now, what do we do?

SeHee: Eo...

JiHo: Please go. I'll settle this myself so... just go first please.

BoMi: Then SeHee-nim, I'll help with Bride-nim, so... Ah, tissues...

JiHo: Ah, please get it together, Yoon JiHo...

Gomabseubnida @xxPeepsxx! I was wondering what her mum wrote! Such a beautiful letter!

Now I understand why SeHee came back for her. It is because of what her mum wrote. He is actually a very thoughtful man despite his robotness. They are a beautiful couple! 

• Like 10