[Drama 2017] Temperature of Love 사랑의 온도

larus

16 minutes ago, Jusyed said:

@angel2013 is that mean we can still vote..but it seems that I can't find it...I will try again.... 

Oops the prize is listerine lol! 

I'm not sure its a voting, but you can comment on it though..can you find it? its under community in SBS catch on youtube.

Haha ikr, listerine...for encouraging to kiss more (without passing the germs?) :tongue::lol:

Let's hope they can bag a best couple prize 

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@wenlhy yes as @supergal99 mentioned please backtrack and check the post under Mademoisellesia to answer the question. Will make this thread noisier!

Supergal good to see you active in this thread....:wub:

Supergal do you remember 2 names of the song that Yang Se Jong suggested for viewers to listen towards the end of the TOL...one of the song I just remember the word "leaving" as part of the song title. In case you remember.

Our OnSoo couple is on Harper's Bazaar Jan18 issue magazine! Both are looking gorgeous btw. (taken separately, HJ is taken locally while SJ pictorial is taken overseas in Berlin-so good get to fly)

blu ray pre-order period has been extended to Jan7, pls visit the cafe for more info, and do support if you can.

panda-emoticon-46.gif?1292863515   Hiya all, dropping by to share this news.

[News] 2017.12.23 SBS Drama Awards: Ji Sung vs Lee Bo Young 'Lovebirds Couple' Unyielding to the 'Daesang War'

1OOYTNFERF_2.jpg

LOL at the news title! I'm winging it a bit but the gist is there.

According to Sedaily, the strongest candidates for Daesang will be real life husband & wife, Ji Sung (Defendant) and Lee Bo Young (Whisper). Lee Bo Young has already received a Daesang from SBS back in 2013 for I Hear Your Voice. Based on what was seen historically, the one that may not win an acting award gets asked to host the show (and Bo Young is the MC this year), so Daesang is likely going to Ji Sung this year (since he hasn't gotten one from SBS yet).

And looks like SBS isn't scrapping the New Star Award if they are talking about New Star Award being the second highly anticipated award for SBS. The strong candidates for this category is Yang Se Jong (Temperature of Love) and Kim Da Som (Band of Sisters).

Coming 3rd as media's most anticipated award is Best Couple award. The strongest candidates is the couple from Bands of Sister, Oh Yoon Ah and Son Yeo Eun, who have shown the 'height of womance'. Hahaha, so we have 'girl-girl' couple this year. Other high potential candidates are Lee Jong Suk and Suzy (While You Were Sleeping), Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun (Suspicious Partner) and Yang Se Jong and Seo Hyun Jin.

SBS Drama Awards will begin airing at 9:05 pm KST on 31 December.

source: http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1OOYTNFERF

@mademoisellesia it seems all the results will be decided by SBS themselves? I agree, it should be JiSung turn to win the daesang since LBY already won it before. I think JS was better in Defendant than LBY in Whisper.(that's just what I think lol even tho I didn't watch the drama I just watch clips of it)

Oh so there will be a new star award in the end after all? But unlike last year where they gave to many, I guess this year they will only give one? By the looks of it, SJ will have a very high chance of getting it.

LoL at the girl girl pair(womance)..I didn't watch that show but if SBS gives 3 awards like last year, I hope it will go to WYWS, SP and TOL.

FvUjy5S.jpg

Popping in to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Thanks for all the wonderful memories on this thread! Loved OnSoo and loved everyone here, you made TOL journey so much more fun and emotional. I cannot remember all but just tagging some names I remember off hand @supergal99 @mademoisellesia @sakura2016 @goodsoup @Jusyed

And if supergal predictions come true, we will again gather here to celebrate on Dec31 kekeke Merry Christmas and Happy new Year!

original.gif

~ MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ~

Am a day early in case Soompi is difficult again like last night so I thought it's better to be early than late.

I chose the minions because @supergal99 (who recently had a face-lift in Gangnam & became @sakura2016's bae, Yoo Seung Ho, hahaha) seems to love Minions. You seem to have contracted bad habit at the Robot thread; getting addicted to betting after winning the kiss bet are we? So, how much are we betting on that New Actor Award??? :D

@angel2013 I don't have answers to your questions. Most articles just talk about this and that person has high potential of winning an award. Most articles named Se Jong and Kim Da Som so maybe they will both get one each based on SBS's generosity last year, LOL. So ridiculous. An award should only be rewarded when that one person made a breakthrough performance compared to all his other peers. Korean award system everyone makes me shake my head. SBS was a joke last year incorporating the Best Eat etc awards, Jeon Ji Hyun's "WTF this is embarrassing" expression was still fresh in my mind when her name was called.

Have a good X'mas break, everyone (even if you're not celebrating it, a public holiday is always welcome, ya?)

8 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

You seem to have contracted bad habit at the Robot thread; getting addicted to betting after winning the kiss bet are we? So, how much are we betting on that New Actor Award??? :D

:joy:

@supergal99 Tsk tsk... What is this? You pulling all innocent people into your gambling habit? 

So, you are betting Best kiss for our Onsoo couple? Hmm..I don't know. I haven't seen WYWS, but Chang Wook - Ji Hyun couple seem like very strong contenders for that one. They were much popular too compared to Onsoo.

New Actor award - Okay for this one, I'll bet on my cute Yang Se Jong. Go boy!

Sooo...as with all betting related activities,  what is at stake? :naughty:

@mademoisellesia its difficult to read SBS mind lol...busy with all the festivities and just saw the SBS video..based on what I see from the video, close fight between SP couple and our OnSoo couple...but my vote will always goes towards OnSoo of course. @supergal99 so you collecting bets? :tongue: Because I didn't watch the rest of the other dramas, I will go for Chefnim OJS - Yang SeJong for the new actor award, for a first-timer in a rom-com role, I think he did a fantastic job. And best kiss needless to say is OnSoo kisses! yes I've seen clips of SP couple kisses and they are good too but OnSoo kisses have a variety of range, frankly I think they should win it too. 

@supergal99 so you are betting on the Onsoo couple to win the Best Couple award?

yeayyyyy :glasses:..... Count me in.... I hope both of them will win the New Start Award and Excellent Actress Award respectively too... 

Today I play the TOL OST after not listening to it for quite sometimes... I don’t want to let them go yet from my memory. Let them park at my heart for sometimes. So what is drama are you catching up now? I only follow My Golden life and Jugglers but purely just following the drama not the thread or whatsoever...not yet la.  Planning to watch the Black Night and Just Between Lovers but dunno when to start...lol! 

@angel2013 since I did not watch WYWS and SP I also don’t know how good their kisses are, but I want to believe of what you said that our Onsoo couple have a variety of ranges of kisses as compared to the other couples. I hope SBS will generously give this award to our Onsoo, simply because they deserve it. 

@mademoisellesiathe good side of having Korean system of giving awards is that a lot of actors can have more chances to winning rather than only few of them so their written bibliography/profile can be much longer rather than short especially in the Wikipedia lol!

Song Jong Ki and Song Hye Kyo won the Best Asian Couple Award... that was the first new award being introduced in KBS right? Correct me if I am wrong. 

14 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Yo @angel2013  me not collecting bets.. was passing by n innocently joined in the fun... btw do we have enough TOLovers here to ..erhm bet??? Ops!:glasses:

Ouch that hits right to the heart....:bawling: you're right, we don't have the numbers here to have a bet, but still we can do it for fun lol :tongue: it makes your job much simpler you know of collating it since there are only a few of us, errr...can count with one hand...:lol:

15 hours ago, Jusyed said:

@angel2013 since I did not watch WYWS and SP I also don’t know how good their kisses are, but I want to believe of what you said that our Onsoo couple have a variety of ranges of kisses as compared to the other couples. I hope SBS will generously give this award to our Onsoo, simply because they deserve it. 

Errr... I didn't watch both drama either but I did see the kiss clips (not for WYWS) SP was hot well you know they have some taking off clothes stuff...but still I think OnSoo's more heart pounding in its own way but then I may be bias hehehe

anyway Seo Hyun Jin is one of the nominess for SBS Daesang for Temperature of Love, but we know Daesang is going to go to either JiSung or UhmJiKoon for Defendent, bec they are really good/outstanding in it. Here's the list of the 16 nominees, though I really think only about half of them should be in that list only.

kZLcqSM.jpg

2 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Daesang is going to go to either JiSung or UhmJiKoon for Defendent, bec they are really good/outstanding in it. H

I wish they both win the Daesang.

Good for Seo Hyun Jin  to be one of the nominees.

Haha @angel2013 you did not watch that drama but I want to believe the Onsoo couple will have a chance to win that award too... I maybe bias too... 

@supergal99 thanks for IANAR. I tried tp watch it on the local tv when it aired but couldn't last it for long coz I whined a lot :astonished:. So I ended up resorting to listening to TOL ost again :blush:.... I can't really rewatch it coz I don't want to rewatch scenes other than the TOL OTP scenes. But I will go and play with you once a while in that robot thread ..lol. 

Lets hope our OTP win!!!!!!!!!! Please SBS. 

Yeay come @larus join us for the bets...

5 hours ago, larus said:

I wish they both win the Daesang.

Good for Seo Hyun Jin  to be one of the nominees.

I think they only give one for daesang? but yeah both are very good, I can't decide either haha...I hope SHJ will win another best actress award tho

Another SBS awards teaser...together version lol...

Just watched SBS catch LIVE and they just rank SP kiss as No1 and TOL kiss as No2...wonder if this is the result or just their ranking?:huh::(

for those who are interested in watching the LIVE SBS catch, above is the link.

First, they ranked memorable scenes? then the kiss scenes.

For memorable, TOL took No 1 Confession at Yeosu and No 5 OnSoo meet up after 5 years.

For kiss scenes, No 5 was SP No 4 TOL Train Kiss No 3 WYWS No 2 TOL 10s20s30sver + refrigerator kiss No 1 SP

Think this is based on the online poll they did, not sure if it will be the final verdict on SBS drama awards, or there may not be an award for it.

Actually after watching SP kiss scene again, I still think OnSoo kitchen kiss wins hands down lol...but there were a lot of SP supporters at the LIVE session...

4 hours ago, Jusyed said:

eay come @larus join us for the bets...

I am glad that SBS don`t choose Daesang only from the vierwers votes like MBC.

I don`t really care about Drama Awards.Whoever will win I congratulate. I know that it is not just talent. The drama has to be a hit for the actors to receive an award.  I like to watch the red carpet even though I just know that it will be underwhelming this year as well.

About the bets... Just for fun, I can participate but I did not see all the dramas.

From the Daesang list I watched: Defendant, Whisper, Distorted, Temperature of Love, While We Were Sleeping. 

We know the nominees for all categories? They are changing the categories  all the time. There are so many categories that I lost count. :lol:

I saw the nominees for the best couple a few pages behind.

1.Oh Yoon Ah and Son Yeo Eun

2. Jong Suk and Suzy

3. Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun

4. Yang Se Jong and Seo Hyun Jin.

Probably will win Jong Suk and Suzy but I am rooting for Oh Yoon Ah and Seo Yeo Eun even without seeing their performance. I want a women couple to win. :tongue:

Yang Se Jong will win the New Actor Award and I think Seo Hyun Jin will win an acting award too. I want to see the other actresses in her category.

Archived