[Drama 2017] Temperature of Love 사랑의 온도

larus

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love seeing how shy and shock SJ was.  He looked humble and sincere. I remember how he was trying real hard to express himself in the TOL promotional interviews and SHJ seemed to understand and she directly said " i will say it first". I think he's a very passionate person in doing what he wants but since he's really shy he finds it difficult to articulate it. Congratulation SJ. Your On Jung Sun really gives a pang in my heart.

@supergal99 Yes that moment..thank you... He seems confident.... But really miss his noona.

I am.watching both sbs and kbs now... One cable tv and one Ipad lol....and one mobile :glasses:

Yang Se Jong looks so serious ya.... Even when he was watching his kissing scene....nervous probably? 

This year they separate the categories by Mon-Tue and Wed-Thu. So just now they are giving away Excellence Actor and Actress awards for Mon-Tue and Wed-Thu. So Kim Jae Wook and Jo Boa were nominated for Excellence.

Hyun Jin should be nominated for Top Excellence Actress for Mon-Tue then.

Edit: Um Ki Joon is given a Best Character award. Bye bye Daesang then. Ji Sung is 100% getting it then.

OMG my hopes of seeing them together tonight is crushed. And I will be really disappointed if Hyun Jin really does not get any award. Congrats to Se Jong for the New Star Award though. 

LOL what is this? Why are they calling Hyun Jin and Se Jong?

@goodsoup
 it's an act and they pretend to be figuring out who it will be to win Daesang. And lol, they've parodied Jung Sun's crying scene twice already.

@supergal99

Don't these awards system always confuse or make us raise an eyebrow each year?? Haha. At least I take comfort I won't get a kiss from Ki Chul.

37 minutes ago, Jusyed said:

@goodsoup Probably and i almost sure that there wont be any award for Hyun Jin..is there any possibility that she

was not invited to the award since no award for her? I don't how the invitation system works. 

Korean awards system is really confusing tho', it is notoriously unfair. If you know your biases wont attend an award it's likely they wont win any award. Korean people hate this system and actually KBS started this thing. Few years ago there was a movie award where the winners were already leaked to the public days before the ceremony and all of them came while those who didnt win refused to come. It was not because of they felt hurted but because the system was really shady ( jang nara's movie even won a daesang while her movie didnt aired yet). 

There was also a controversy regarding Suzy won daesang for acting ( for her drama with kim wo bin i think) while the veterans didnt. I think Suzy herself knew she didnt deserve it. She looked embarassed. Everybody was really furious and demanded fair excecution towards who deserve awards. This is also some of many reasons why many actors decided not to invole with drama.

I think most of TOL casts didnt attend because they knew they wont win. So sad SHJ didnt make it, but happy SJ won. He deserve it.

9 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

At least over at KBS, Supergal, ode ode and jusyed Go Back couple won best couple! KBS gave out six.

Who is that singer singing now for SBS?

In sooni and Pentagon Wooseok...according to Soompi.

Yes at least they won but still unsatisfy with SBS .... :astonished:

Archived