[Drama 2017] Temperature of Love 사랑의 온도

larus

@goodsoup Hahaha that scene, ohh the cheeky wink after! Ok back on topic, I think that's such a realistic scene between a man & woman in earlier relationship. The girl and the guy would "hint". Then the relationship moves to another stage like the scene after they saw the other 2 couples kiss, Jung Sun is ready to show us second round of using his bed (which I was thinking uh-oh Hyun Soo has unleash the beast). But then HS isn't interested, so they end up sitting at the table sipping tea. We joke about this for Healer before coz Healer openly wanted more skinship after consummation, lol. It's like once the woman allows it, the man will think now it's ok to ask for more but relationship is a tough homework coz these intimacy stuff is also based on timings & moods.

Jung Woo wanted a sad ending, so maybe that's why he said it's suitable for cable tv.

@angel2013 @goodsoup The novel definitely sounds interesting based on excerpts and I bet I'll cry buckets too, but there's no translations, not official or done by fans. The drama will have to be as popular as Goblin/MDBC to have a Taiwan publisher to take on the publication or Faith (like a cult) for fans to willingly do it. The fever isn't high enough for fans to want to do it coz I think Hong Ah & Jung Sun's cheating and his death are a turn off, and it's an open ending isn't it where Hyun Soo thinks Jung Sun is still alive?

@angel2013 I don't wanna use my brain but what you said trigger the cells. Hope I can keep it short. I think Jung Sun is still the same 5 yrs later, in the sense that even if he ask HS out straight away & quick to kiss her, he isn't the "easy" kind of guy. He's the type like his mum said who will never ask to break up (driven by responsibility). Even when he asked HS then if he can not to be responsible for the train kiss, he's already willing to take responsibility (and the low outcry "but we kissed"). Like Park Do Kyung in OHY whose sexual desire was shown openly, he too, was restraining himself. With these hints, I think JS is portrayed to be the same as we can see how his love style towards HS is like i.e. protect and sleeping together is definitely a bigger step and doesn't look like he'll take it lightly coz responsibility is involved. And... this leads to me ranting: if HMH wants realistic, she needs to spell it out clearer. :confounded:  Ok now brain, stop thinking.

@ode2kdramas Hahaha 2-3 episodes left eh? How is it fairing for you? Were you the one and supergal that were playing in Go Back Couple thread? I am hooked on it last night. Gonna marathon it some more today. Have to say whoever developed an SLS for that guy who I actually thought was Ha Sung in TOL, is in for a huge heartbreak, right? My heart was beating for him a little too, but I swear this show's plot is so that the main couple had a second chance to rediscover themselves (I purposely not look up sypnosis or spoiler) so I'm on the fence and not allowing an SLS developing. This show is really hitting a chord in me. I'm crying each episode (good tears) and had many feels.

@sakura2016 Don't scare OdeOde away, I want to hear some feedbacks first. 

Ah so your sisters are older sisters. That's definitely harder to convince. I've given up on mine coz she keeps saying she has no time and rather read books. I can't argue kdramas are better than BOOKS!! I'm still translating SJ's interviews and he's telling the whole wide world he doesn't know when he'll die; when people will die... and it keeps coming up in all the articles so to translate or read them is making me depressed!

@Jusyed I saw your post last night and LOL, but thought it was OK to leave it in TOL coz I can still answer you here. But I waited coz you said you'll get back to me and so I went and marathon Go Back Couple. Haha.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

15 hours ago, supergal99 said:

me juz an innocent lamb ..meh meh meh (unlike @ode2kdramas ...tsk tsk ... see her explanation for her new avatar...*shakes head*)

Hey, hey, hey! (Or in the spirit of Christmas - ho! ho! ho!) Christmas is the season for loving. Santa would bring me extra presents if he knew I was so generously spreading love  to pretty boys everywhere.

15 hours ago, supergal99 said:

what what naughty posts ?? :glasses: excuse me... *cough*

But u likey ya ? Haaahaàaa...  actually me 'sacrificed' myself ...juz to lure u out here..

I clicked :heart: on those posts not on my own accord. It was because I was constantly being threatened with messages like  "You better come back and click :heart: on all my posts" (Remember?)

Santa is going to back read the thread and figure out that I was forced to click like on your naughty, naughty gifs. Poor me. 

And supergal, look who has joined us on the Go Back Couple train - uri @mademoisellesia!!!!

Spoiler

YAY!!! *jumping around in excitement*

Though the show is over, I am still very happy to hear that you are enjoying it. Because you said you were watching 11 shows along with TOL, I initially assumed Go Back Couple was one of them.. and that it didn't catch your interest enough to talk about it on Soompi. 

Ah, it would have been wonderful to have you along with supergal on the GBC thread. We would have had so much fun! Well tbh I also joined that thread only around the penultimate week or so. (Thanks to supergal :kiss_closed:

That's ok, better late than never. I am totally open to spazzing, if/when you feel like you can't contain your feels while watching! :wub:

Sooo, SLS, eh? 

H4hyq3v.jpg

(side eyes @supergal99 :) )

Watch out for the cutie, he rocked supergal's world! Let me know how successful you were in containing the SLS ha ha. Fighting!

14 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

@mademoisellesia at you right now will be like

Reveal hidden contents

run chingu, run!! :lol: 

I know! Hide me in your Robot thread sakura! :ph34r: (Which by the way I just started today and I am liking what I am seeing.  I have always liked YSH, I am also liking the female lead as well.)

someone wants skinship?!! :wink:

You corrupting innocent minds like mine and supergal's? tsk tsk.. Santa's naughty list just keeps on growing..

1ml4Nbk.png

16 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Woo  @angel2013 

Hide contents

u r what what skinship person??? Ok noted...hee  sounds more exciting than the drama itself...opz! Psst... how about tongue? Consider skinship ya? 

Ok ok juz pulling yr leg (lah):tongue:

haha I thought you know it already?:wink: remember the 'man and woman' movie?:lol: the one where you can't remember whether it was one man and 2 woman or was it 2 man and a woman? laughing-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949000 yup me a skinship person kkkk *touch* is my fav language of love :tongue: at least I'm honest...don't go around proclaiming your innocence! when you give us gifs that makes our heart palpitate ya...(that different feels it gives just by turning the pic around)

someone wants skinship?!!

yes yes me me...am I the only one?day-dreaming-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019489 here here...focus on hands..for all the hands fetish :lol:

nW095eT.gif

Sg0sWu3.gif

1qmMYIJ.gif

8 hours ago, goodsoup said:

Do read the novel if you can find the translation. I bet you'll cry like I did!

problem is I tried to find but like what @mademoisellesia mentioned...there is none :bawling: is it too bleak to hope there will be a fanatic fan who can translate it?:dissapointed:

5 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

I don't wanna use my brain but what you said trigger the cells. Hope I can keep it short. I think Jung Sun is still the same 5 yrs later, in the sense that even if he ask HS out straight away & quick to kiss her, he isn't the "easy" kind of guy. He's the type like his mum said who will never ask to break up (driven by responsibility). Even when he asked HS then if he can not to be responsible for the train kiss, he's already willing to take responsibility (and the low outcry "but we kissed"). Like Park Do Kyung in OHY whose sexual desire was shown openly, he too, was restraining himself. With these hints, I think JS is portrayed to be the same as we can see how his love style towards HS is like i.e. protect and sleeping together is definitely a bigger step and doesn't look like he'll take it lightly coz responsibility is involved. And... this leads to me ranting: if HMH wants realistic, she needs to spell it out clearer. :confounded:  Ok now brain, stop thinking.

Sorry for triggering your brain cells :tongue: I have another gripe...I think 5 years back, HS was also insecure and 5 years later, she still is...you see JS never shows  this aspect of him(that they show to us on screen) to HS...for eg...how happy he is after sending HS home..it bugs me he never turns back after sending her home...HS stays around to see him walking off (I don't know maybe hoping he will turn around? but he never did...3x...) but then we viewers were shown that he is actually really happy each time. I feel that it might give HS a confidence boost if she had seen his expression each time. 

I agree that even though JS asked the question whether he needs to take responsibility for the kiss, he actually wants to take responsibility for it. But I think he asked so that HS will not feel she has to or to make her drop her defence a bit. He took a different approach after the initial rejection from HS, so that they can continue to meet casually and hopefully progress further from there. I find JS a rarity rather than HS in reality. 

In most drama, we see characters who makes drastic changes after certain events, but in this drama, the characters don't. In fact, their core characteristics/personality is mainly the same, but we do see subtle changes which is pretty realistic for me but seems to be a major frustrations for many. 

HMH writing is not concise enough and she does missed important points, why she spent 4 whole episodes wrapping up all the side characters story is beyond me while she can explain in more detail OnSoo story. I get it that their love story is still an ongoing process and the end we see in the drama is like another beginning and continuation of their love story. But but but...sighhh...ok I need to stop thinking like you...

@supergal99 @ode2kdramas @mademoisellesia

Spoiler

Me...I'm on the SLS definitely on GoBackSpouses! no they can't change my mind about it....(maybe that's why i couldn't finish it...it will be so heartbroken to see him heartbroken:wacko:

9 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

@angel2013 @goodsoup The novel definitely sounds interesting based on excerpts and I bet I'll cry buckets too, but there's no translations, not official or done by fans. The drama will have to be as popular as Goblin/MDBC to have a Taiwan publisher to take on the publication or Faith (like a cult) for fans to willingly do it. The fever isn't high enough for fans to want to do it coz I think Hong Ah & Jung Sun's cheating and his death are a turn off, and it's an open ending isn't it where Hyun Soo thinks Jung Sun is still alive?

well can't really read the novel since I'm not that good in korean you know :blink: plus I don't want to even if I can unless I want to end up with huge burning read eyes as aftermath of reading it and that's not my wish so noooooo :bawling: 

no I believe her keeping it as "Goo Soop doesn't pick up the phone" which because he's dead is actually her not wanting to believe his death!! :heartbreak: 

9 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

@sakura2016 Don't scare OdeOde away, I want to hear some feedbacks first. 

Ah so your sisters are older sisters. That's definitely harder to convince. I've given up on mine coz she keeps saying she has no time and rather read books. I can't argue kdramas are better than BOOKS!! I'm still translating SJ's interviews and he's telling the whole wide world he doesn't know when he'll die; when people will die... and it keeps coming up in all the articles so to translate or read them is making me depressed!

hhhhhhhh "first" :lol: she's doomed!! :lol: 

hhhhhhhhh my sisters will never say that!! :lol: maybe I'm the only one who still read/likes to read books here :lol: though I didn't in a long time now, but still read a manga of an anime I loved!! does it consider a book?!! :lol::tongue: 

whaaaaaat?!! why does he keep mentioning death?!! "cutie, you're still too young think more about living your life beside thinking about death!!" that's depressing for sure!! *sigh*

4 hours ago, ode2kdramas said:

I know! Hide me in your Robot thread sakura! :ph34r: (Which by the way I just started today and I am liking what I am seeing.  I have always liked YSH, I am also liking the female lead as well.)

You corrupting innocent minds like mine and supergal's? tsk tsk.. Santa's naughty list just keeps on growing..

hhhhhhhh come chingu come I'll hide you :wink: but don't think about other (stealing) thoughts, ne?!! :tongue:...happy you're liking what you saw this far!! :D 

whaaaaat?!! you're the innocent side?!! yeah yeah I can believe you!! :tongue::lol: 

4 hours ago, angel2013 said:
10 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

I don't wanna use my brain but what you said trigger the cells. Hope I can keep it short. I think Jung Sun is still the same 5 yrs later, in the sense that even if he ask HS out straight away & quick to kiss her, he isn't the "easy" kind of guy. He's the type like his mum said who will never ask to break up (driven by responsibility). Even when he asked HS then if he can not to be responsible for the train kiss, he's already willing to take responsibility (and the low outcry "but we kissed"). Like Park Do Kyung in OHY whose sexual desire was shown openly, he too, was restraining himself. With these hints, I think JS is portrayed to be the same as we can see how his love style towards HS is like i.e. protect and sleeping together is definitely a bigger step and doesn't look like he'll take it lightly coz responsibility is involved. And... this leads to me ranting: if HMH wants realistic, she needs to spell it out clearer. :confounded:  Ok now brain, stop thinking.

Sorry for triggering your brain cells :tongue: I have another gripe...I think 5 years back, HS was also insecure and 5 years later, she still is...you see JS never shows  this aspect of him(that they show to us on screen) to HS...for eg...how happy he is after sending HS home..it bugs me he never turns back after sending her home...HS stays around to see him walking off (I don't know maybe hoping he will turn around? but he never did...3x...) but then we viewers were shown that he is actually really happy each time. I feel that it might give HS a confidence boost if she had seen his expression each time. 

I agree that even though JS asked the question whether he needs to take responsibility for the kiss, he actually wants to take responsibility for it. But I think he asked so that HS will not feel she has to or to make her drop her defence a bit. He took a different approach after the initial rejection from HS, so that they can continue to meet casually and hopefully progress further from there. I find JS a rarity rather than HS in reality. 

In most drama, we see characters who makes drastic changes after certain events, but in this drama, the characters don't. In fact, their core characteristics/personality is mainly the same, but we do see subtle changes which is pretty realistic for me but seems to be a major frustrations for many. 

HMH writing is not concise enough and she does missed important points, why she spent 4 whole episodes wrapping up all the side characters story is beyond me while she can explain in more detail OnSoo story. I get it that their love story is still an ongoing process and the end we see in the drama is like another beginning and continuation of their love story. But but but...sighhh...ok I need to stop thinking like you...

hhhhhhhhhh you're still using your cells?!! :lol: 

maybe I'm the only weird person here but I don't really need to see or here my other half telling me that he's happy to feel assured!! it's in his eyes and voice and gestures that you can see it and feel it and Jung Seon had all that so her feeling insecure about his feelings weren't conving for me!! :sweatingbullets:

it was obvious that he wanted to take responsability, it's in his nature as you mentioned, and he was totally dissapointed and hurt when she told him that he doesn't need to and not to give it much importance!! how great if we had more men like Jung Seon who are straightforward and clear about their feelings and want to take responsability!! :wub: 

hhhhhhhhh the frustration part!! :lol: *sigh*

@ode2kdramas

2601.png

Jin Joo's Omma (Kim Mi Kyung) kills me. I think I'm dehydrated from water loss. 90% of her scenes made me cry buckets! I wanna profess my love for actress Kim Mi Kyung... saranghaeyooooo! She's awesome. Agree that Nam Gil is another Mr. Cute and I am SLS-free. ye_thumb.gifHe has too little screen time around mid show. Once they introduce him back again later on, it was clear he doesn't stand a chance because OTP's bond is too strong - they had 18 years and Seo Jin - Nam Gil can't beat that. But OMG, Cutie was in The Liar & his Lover and It's Okay it's Love?! I saw those 2 dramas and he totally didn't stand out for me, LOL.

The 11 dramas didn't include this one. I had too much on the plate and decided not to even start. I'm glad I waited so I can devour it all in one go & cry to my heart's content. :tongue:  All in all, I really enjoyed it. The show really hit you in the '♥'. I see similarity between Nam Gil and Jung Sun. They both are from broken family, warm-hearted and takes care of lost kitty!! :D  Oh oh, and both are cute (though Se Jong is cuter...hahaha).

@angel2013 There's no heart break. It's good, you should continue. Nam Gil gracefully accepts defeat and there was no moping from his end. Seeing GBC does occasionally reminds me of TOL. :tongue: Certain scenes make my head grumble, "This is how you write drama with realistic parts in it." I also like that GBC didn't need to turn any of the lovable characters into villain for the sake of creating conflicts for the OTP. 

Anyway, off to rest my eyes. I've overworked them today.

FU82ojh.gif

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

There's no heart break. It's good, you should continue. Nam Gil gracefully accepts defeat and there was no moping from his end. Seeing GBC does occasionally reminds me of TOL. :tongue: Certain scenes make my head grumble, "This is how you write drama with realistic parts in it." I also like that GBC didn't need to turn any of the lovable characters into villain for the sake of creating conflicts for the OTP. 

Really? but he doesn't end up with anyone else?:wacko:I've been watching his and JR part and skipping the rest hahaha..

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

maybe I'm the only weird person here but I don't really need to see or here my other half telling me that he's happy to feel assured!!

Me...I'm like that...:unsure: maybe that's why I am a difficult lover:( besides touch, I also need words of affection...that's why I relate to HS so much.

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

maybe I'm the only one who still read/likes to read books here :lol: though I didn't in a long time now, but still read a manga of an anime I loved!! does it consider a book?!! :lol::tongue: 

I still read..I loved reading...I have books and manga:rolleyes: by any chance you reading CCS sequel?

More hands...:lol:

u7qjBl2.gif

pFOQPU8.gif

13 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Really? but he doesn't end up with anyone else?:wacko:I've been watching his and JR part and skipping the rest hahaha..

Me...I'm like that...:unsure: maybe that's why I am a difficult lover:( besides touch, I also need words of affection...that's why I relate to HS so much.

I still read..I loved reading...I have books and manga:rolleyes: by any chance you reading CCS sequel?

More hands...:lol:

hhhhhhhhh good solution chingu!! :lol: 

owww...not really, every lover has his/her way of showing and feeling love and who wouldn't love words of affection?!! :wink::wub: just be more understanding when you're other half can offer them in his hard time and don't explode on his face on the wrong time like Hyun Soo did!! :tongue: hhhhhhhhh

Spoiler

no, what's CCS?!! the 1st and only manga I'm actually reading is Akatsuki No Yona!! :tongue: hhhhhhhh

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "akatsuki no yona"

cr: owner

heart flutters!! :wub::wub::wub: 

@mademoisellesia HAPPY TO HEAR YOU LOVED THE SHOW!

tenor.gif?itemid=7664450

Me running to hug you..:wub:

3 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

I wanna profess my love for actress Kim Mi Kyung... saranghaeyooooo!

Kim Mi Kyung previously was Healer Ahjumma in my mind. Now she is also Jin Joo's Omma. Yes, she is a terrific actress and she is blessed with these many daebak roles that give her a chance to show us how talented she is.

I am SLS-free. ye_thumb.gif

oh ho ho! So you made it to the right side of the fence! :D It's like you said it was impossible for NG to compete with Ban Do and Jin Joo's 18 year history.

I missed Liar and his lover, but he's in It's okay it's love? I also have no recollection of him there. :mellow:

Oh oh, and both are cute (though Se Jong is cuter...hahaha).

I think so too. (Don't let supergal see this. :tongue:) 

Seeing GBC does occasionally reminds me of TOL. :tongue: Certain scenes make my head grumble, "This is how you write drama with realistic parts in it." I also like that GBC didn't need to turn any of the lovable characters into villain for the sake of creating conflicts for the OTP. 

Uri Ha Myung Hee jagga-nim should work as GBC writer Kwon Hye-Joo's assistant  for a while and learn a thing or two, before she ever thinks of writing another drama script again.-_-

The show really hit you in the '♥'.

Ah, now I am tempted to start watching it again kkk..

So, a kind soul from the GBC thread alerted me to Youth Over Flowers Laos trip with GBC's  Son Ho Jun ahjussi and Yoo Yeon Seok in it. I saw it recently and it was hilarious. (Should watch the version subbed by banasubbers). I am thinking you might have already watched it, seeing that you have been around in this Kdrama business thing way longer than I have ha ha.. But on the off chance you haven't seen it - Please do! 

3 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

but don't think about other (stealing) thoughts, ne?!! :tongue:

Arassoyo! You know me. I won't steal another sister's Kdrama namja.

latest?cb=20160113152456

Probably. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, ode2kdramas said:

Arassoyo! You know me. I won't steal another sister's Kdrama namja.

Probably. :ph34r:

hhhhhhhh yeah because it wasn't you who made plans to steal our chef with his "omma"s help a short time ago no?!! 

don't think about it, my namja have a long queue of noonas aside from me who are like ninja and will jump in the second you try to :naughty: 

---------

now about ToL :tongue: there is a moment/dialogue I really loved though it may not have left a big impact on many of you as it did with me, Jung Seon to Hyun Soo (episode 7) on their 1st encounter after 5 years of seperation: "I won't follow you, so don't run. you're going to fall...I know how easily you fall down." that moment there summon who is Jung Seon and how much he'll put in their relationship and how much he puts her before his own feelings and needs!! he chose to stop following her against his own needs just for her to not be harmed!! as simple as that moment look it was too meaningful to me and left me in awe!! :heart: and we saw how easilly she "fall" and he caught her again, no?!! :wub: 

12 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

owww...not really, every lover has his/her way of showing and feeling love and who wouldn't love words of affection?!! :wink::wub: just be more understanding when you're other half can offer them in his hard time and don't explode on his face on the wrong time like Hyun Soo did!! :tongue: hhhhhhhhh

There was only twice where HS actually 'exploded' as you mentioned to JS...but its more of her letting out her frustrations, one is when she is tipsy after drinking with JS mum and another is when she voiced her displeasure over him not letting her into his life. It is better to let it out than to keep it in, because at this point she hasn't reached the stage where she wanted to let go, its the point where she held it in..where she stops showing her unhappiness anymore or talk about her feelings anymore because she thinks its not going to make any difference, that's the point where she decides to give up. (This is exactly what I went through and what I did-if I tell the other person one time, 2 time, what is bothering me but it still doesn't changes, the moment I stop talking about it, it means I feel its pointless until some changes are made.) You can say yup probably not patient enough(everyone's patience level is different btw), not understanding enough (understanding has to go both ways). I never say that what HS did(or what I did) was totally right, hasty to make that decision? yes probably, but all the emotions overwhelmed that rational part at that point of time.

I know a lot of you are still frustrated with HS and I thought about it long and hard what should I write. I know many of you think I defended HS character because my bias SHJ is acting in it. Even though I shared HS POV earlier and stated that it is my personal experience, many of you do not actually believe it totally. But that is the truth, because I was sharing from my own POV the feelings I felt when I went thru it in my earlier part of my relationship. I get it from the various opinions that HS is not a likeable character, now I know why I am not popular with women but more popular with men. Because I share many frustrating traits like HS, I did the things that she did, yes including initiating the breakup like her. While I don't expect everyone to understand why we(HS and I) did it, I just want to say the feelings were valid, the pain and heartache is not any lesser than the party whom we break up with. HS pain is internal, it is not something everyone can see, I don't go around showing my pain to others either and yes like what I share previously, I get all those lash backs as well. Back then, I couldn't share how I truly feel, but I decide to voice it out here, (since like what Lady M shared, it is because we don't physically see each other hence I was more open to talk about it). And its like an opportunity for me to speak for myself for once. 

We can't decide for two person whether they are deserving of each other or not, it is up to them to decide if each is worth the effort and sacrifice for one another. I guess every HS-like character needs a JS-like character in their life. So I'm glad I found my JS-like character who sees the good in me that others don't and love and protect me as I am. We are still happy together, that is the most important part and we are still writing our love history much like HS/JS.(yes he is the one I broke up with but has the patience and perseverance like JS but no I am not in a noona dongsaeng romance tho our age gap is wide). Maybe that's why I am endeared to OnSoo couple so much?because their love story is so similar to mine. (haha I did say earlier that if HMH can write a drama base on this, my story could also be written in a drama which is true).

So does TOL really gives hope to those looking for one? and makes one wants to fall in love? I don't know, what's everyone's verdict? Love is not easy, but while it is difficult, there is also joy and happiness. I am thankful really that I get to let out these feelings of mine which has been kept inside during those difficult times. I may be an annoying and frustrating HS to most of you, but thank you for letting me voice it without condemning too much . I am contented and satisfied to let it out even though the results are the same. Because I also have not one but two Kyung-like friends who will stay on my side no matter what, and yes I have loving parents who will support me in whatever decisions I make. (but phew I don't have any annoying sister like HS). It is many years later in my relationship that I understand the meaning of what JS said to HS "Let's not break up"~it means not to give up. Love requires effort, falling in love is only the beginning.

"Falling in love can happen in an instant but to keep on loving is a choice we make."

"Different people have different ways of loving, there is not one that is superior than another, it all depends on how you want to view it"

"Love is not when two perfectly fit people meet but when two imperfect people decides that they are each other's priorities in life"

Onsoo chose not to give up on each other in the end, that's why their love story can continue. Love may be a destiny but to keep on loving is a choice, just like how HS ring for JS did not fit his finger, but JS chose to wear it. People ask why not just get it adjusted instead of wearing that odd ring. But I think it has a message to tell, people may see it as an imperfect fit, but to him it doesn't matter, bec no matter what size, her love fitted him. Despite all its flaws, I still find OnSoo couple love story beautiful, likewise I will also make my own love story beautiful, because its a choice I make.

I hope everyone would also make their own beautiful love story.

Just dropping this, I'm not sure we actually have an episode title for TOL like some dramas do, but I found this on the net which gave each episode a title, I added in whether it is JS/HS?JW focus to help better understand its POV(based on my understanding of it) 

Temperature of Love

Episodes Title

1. I met him again(HS)

2. Do you want to date?(JS)

3. I want to treat you(JS)

4. If you don't like, avoid it.(JS)

5. I don't know then that it was love.(HS)

6. I'm only acting cool(HS)

7. I think love is foolish(HS)

8. Why do you regret? Why are you in pain?(JS)

9. To live, like this flower(HS)

10. So you're bearing a grudge? Do you regret now?(HS/JS)

11. Focus and Choice(JS)

12. Are you scared?(HS/JS)

13. Everyone is lesser in priority than Hyun Soo(JS)

14. What can I depend on to start again?(JS)

15. I cannot hold on any longer(HS)

16. I love you, I have loved you(HS)

17. What are you doing?(HS)

18. To hang on till the end?(JW)

19. To introduce to you(JW/JS)

20. The woman I like most(JW)

21. I'm not confused nor have I wavered(HS)

22. Will it not change even if shaken?(JW)

23. Will not change because of 5 years of pain(JS)

24. Let's stop now(JS)

25. Let's cheer each other on.{HS/JS}

26. Let's live together.(HS)

27. Don't be uneasy/anxious.(JS)

28. Tired.(HS)

29. I am walking on eggshells(HS)

30. We can't eat together today(JS)

31. I feel the distance between us(HS)

32. I am trying my best(JS)

33. I'll do better, I'll wait for you(JS)

34. We can only continue to love(JS)

35. Let's not break up(JS)

36. There is no if’s in life(HS)

37. I've lost in this love(JW)

38. I will protect(JS)

39. My love is not fate/destiny but a choice(HS)

40. The destination of our love/The fate of our love(HS)

19eps-HS

20eps-JS

5 eps-JW

@angel2013 that was a great post and thank you for sharing your experience with us chingu!! :heart: and though yes I'm different from you in being toooooo patient -to a fault I must say) that doesn't make you or Hyun Soo's love lesser than mine or Jung Seon's, as long as we find the one who loves us and accept is as we are and we do our best to make our relationship work and not give up on it that's what really matters!! :wub: and like you I find many ressemblance in Hyun Soo and Jung Seon's love and my own love story (though like you I'm not in a noona romance) but unlike you I'm more like Jung Seon so maybe that's why I hoped more from Hyun Soo and felt more for him!! still though some of Hyun Soo's actions may seem frustrating (like the one I pointed) still I love her and happy for her and Jung Seon's happy ending for both of them!! :wub: I may seem fully on Jung Seon's side but even some of Jung Seon's actions may seem frustrating to others, people are different and see/feel things differently that's for sure!! even my patience who can be looked at as a good trait can be frustrating to my fiancé, and because I know how the pain of the one asking for breakup is the same as the one hearing those words I never gave up to my fiancé's wishes after our 1st breakup!! that make me Jung Seon in our relationship no?!! :tongue: and I'm happy you foud you're own Jung Seon too!! :wub: there is no "that's the right way/right person" in relationships, it's about two people finding each other regardless of how fitting they are for each other but believe that they are worthy of each others love and to fight for and work hard to make things work between each other!! 

sadly I'm not great with words like you but hope what I said made sense and I don't know about other woman but you're populer with me for sure!! :heart: 

20 hours ago, supergal99 said:

angel2013 erhm... me talking about real life lah... u like tongue ah?  Heeee... ok ok chill... dun throw bananas at me ya...hahaaa:grimace:

Errr...real life?...I forgot what's the topic on :tongue: see you in Christmas mode already? GBC only has 12 episodes? so short? for me SLS very serious there..cos I prefer the SL :rolleyes:

@sakura2016 you're not great with words? liar *me reaching for tissues* how come your words brings tears to my eyes? awwww so you are the female ver of JS? your fiancé is one lucky guy.  you can pass some of your overloaded patience to me, I need them :lol: I feel lighter after unloading all those feelings, I'm not totally HS, I have JS dap dap hae, as in I don't often voice out my true feelings or maybe only selected ones. But in terms of love relationship, I act pretty much like HS. I think its great that thru TOL we get to hear some real love stories here, some of them real noona dongsaeng which was shared earlier. Love is ultimately between the 2 person who are in it, so it is really up to them, any external party/outsider can give opinion but should never pass judgement or even make any decisions for them. I want to answer HS question in the BTS when she asked, can love be this happy even when it is tiring, I think the answer is yes...well at least to me.:)

On 11/12/2017 at 7:55 PM, angel2013 said:

Just dropping this, I'm not sure we actually have an episode title for TOL like some dramas do, but I found this on the net which gave each episode a title, I added in whether it is JS/HS?JW focus to help better understand its POV(based on my understanding of it) 

Temperature of Love

Episodes Title

1. I met him again(HS)

2. Do you want to date?(JS)

3. I want to treat you(JS)

4. If you don't like, avoid it.(JS)

5. I don't know then that it was love.(HS)

6. I'm only acting cool(HS)

7. I think love is foolish(HS)

8. Why do you regret? Why are you in pain?(JS)

9. To live, like this flower(HS)

10. So you're bearing a grudge? Do you regret now?(HS/JS)

11. Focus and Choice(JS)

12. Are you scared?(HS/JS)

13. Everyone is lesser in priority than Hyun Soo(JS)

14. What can I depend on to start again?(JS)

15. I cannot hold on any longer(HS)

16. I love you, I have loved you(HS)

17. What are you doing?(HS)

18. To hang on till the end?(JW)

19. To introduce to you(JW/JS)

20. The woman I like most(JW)

21. I'm not confused nor have I wavered(HS)

22. Will it not change even if shaken?(JW)

23. Will not change because of 5 years of pain(JS)

24. Let's stop now(JS)

25. Let's cheer each other on.{HS/JS}

26. Let's live together.(HS)

27. Don't be uneasy/anxious.(JS)

28. Tired.(HS)

29. I am walking on eggshells(HS)

30. We can't eat together today(JS)

31. I feel the distance between us(HS)

32. I am trying my best(JS)

33. I'll do better, I'll wait for you(JS)

34. We can only continue to love(JS)

35. Let's not break up(JS)

36. There is no if’s in life(HS)

37. I've lost in this love(JW)

38. I will protect(JS)

39. My love is not fate/destiny but a choice(HS)

40. The destination of our love/The fate of our love(HS)

19eps-HS

20eps-JS

5 eps-JW

@angel2013 thank you so much for sharing this...I think it's really help me to choose which ep I want to rewatch. Kumawo chinggu. 

You are one lucky girl because you can understand and see it from a deep perspective of Onsoo relationship based on your experiences. I never had that kind of experience. My love story is simple and straight to tightening the relationship...hehe.

I am so excited when you posted the SBS drama teaser but still no news of the nomination. Guess we have to be patient then. 

@supergal99I guess Onsoo will attend if there will get awards. Why not?  As Mademoisellesia has posted at YSJ thread, he wants to act not the purpose of winning any award, but I believe if he got the invitation he will go right? Please lah cuties ....go go go. 

@mademoisellesia glad that you also watch the GBC...actually I checked out that drama mainly because of Jang Nara since I have watched most of her dramas and kind of like her. True even though I like the second lead very much but the writer is so good to turn around our heart back to the main male lead. What a brilliant scrip!. And yes she I agree Ha Myung Hee should learn from this writer how to write a much much better drama script. It it amazing how the GBC writer knows how to lead viewers heart to what she or he wants us to see or feel. She knows many viewers has SLS (Nam Gil) but towards the end the writer turns it around and make many viewers turn their heart back to Bang Do. How brilliant I must say. Jang Na Ra also said that this drama is among those dramas that she has lingering feeling quite sometimes even after the drama ended. 

Agree to the point of view that not necessarily drama must turn at least one actor into villain. The GBC writer has proved this. Nowadays many Korean dramas have avoided this kind of plot already. TOL....out of trend? Wahhhh crying now..

Ha ha I deleted that post for fear it was not suitable to post it here but I guess Yang Se Jong is part of TOL so I guess he is also TOL news then. 

@supergal99 hi  chinggu...miss  ya...yes I was the no 2 person from this thread to go to GBC thread..(there is another one but  forgot the nickname already) and then you tagged our noona ode ode and she ended up being hooked too..... but still as compared to the GBC....I have more love hate feeling with TOL so the feeling is more deeper to TOL rather than GBC.....I believe because of 2 factors (at least for me), one is the OTP strong performance and also because it is a more focus on love story so it has leave deep impression on me.  @angel2013 I can assure you  that you will not hurt your heart watching GBC, but will feel more satisfied with the whole drama scenario. I have no complaint and grudge..but actually I was slightly hoping that Jang Nara will get another better partner after the divorce but Bang Do is the lead so no way it will be the other way round. Either way I am ok with it. 

Waves to @sakura2016 wahhh you are more like Jung Sun...you must be very cool at cooking ya..... and you also a one track mind person? Lol! 

@Pointree I have been meaning to let you know that I like your post on Hyun Soo house appearing in the My Golden Life...I watched that scene...that place must be popular for filming making ya...and also last week episode I realized one of Hyuk and his sister roommate named Hyun Soo and it is He...... I was kind of weird and laughing,......so it is true that Lee Hyun Soo is actually a common name of a man.... when I read that substitle written Hyun Soo I was like kyaaa....this My Golden Life drama could be inspired also from TOL..lol! 

@goodsoup good to see that you write  a lot here and many thanks that you love the phrase on Touch that I posted. Indeed Onsoo moments has a lot of touching /holding hands but deep inside I honestly wanted  to see them doing more on the bodily touch haha...so greedy! 

There was a news article today, and because it was tagged Temperature Of Love, I went to check it out, and realised it is about HUG day which is today in South Korea. Did TOL came to mind? hehehe...so since it is hug day..we shall recollect OnSoo hug scenes which are many, 

(side note: I can't seem to post gif from Imgur recently, anyone can help?)

@Jusyed I haven't got back to watching GBC (I will just that the mood is happy right now, so I want to watch something happy @sakura2016 would be happy to know I am watching I am not a Robot right now...its so funny :D well up to where I watch it ep3.)

10 hours ago, Jusyed said:

thank you so much for sharing this...I think it's really help me to choose which ep I want to rewatch. Kumawo chinggu. 

You are one lucky girl because you can understand and see it from a deep perspective of Onsoo relationship based on your experiences. I never had that kind of experience. My love story is simple and straight to tightening the relationship...hehe.

I am so excited when you posted the SBS drama teaser but still no news of the nomination. Guess we have to be patient then. 

you're most welcome, yeah I find it helpful when I want to rewatch certain scenes or episodes. Thanks for sharing about your love story too, simple is good...too much drama is no good for the heart and it can go either way, strengthen or break up.

On 12/12/2017 at 11:49 PM, supergal99 said:

Ahhh  ..for sure our cuties will have a chance... coz...

Hope so! we have strong contenders from While you were sleeping and suspicious partner I think, if SBS gives 3 awards, OnSoo could get one.:tongue: Don't know if they will give out best kiss award this year but I heard Suspicious partner have some great kissing scenes too! (gah I'm sounding optimistic, where is Sakura?)

On 14/12/2017 at 8:42 AM, angel2013 said:

ave strong contenders from While you were sleeping and suspicious partner I think, if SBS gives 3 awards, OnSoo could get one.:tongue: Don't know if they will give out best kiss award this year but I heard Suspicious partner have some great kissing scenes too! (gah I'm sounding optimistic, where is Sakura?)

Yes let's hope that Onsoo will be one of the pair to win...please SBS... 

@angel2013 I haven't watch the full version also since I don't understand and will eventually fall asleep while watching it lol... 

I am patiently waiting the nominee lists to be out.....

I just to let all my chinggus here know that I am still listening to the TOL OST and still can't move on to other drama.... :grimace::grin::heart:...

1 hour ago, Jusyed said:

Yes let's hope that Onsoo will be one of the pair to win...please SBS... 

@angel2013 I haven't watch the full version also since I don't understand and will eventually fall asleep while watching it lol... 

I am patiently waiting the nominee lists to be out.....

I just to let all my chinggus here know that I am still listening to the TOL OST and still can't move on to other drama.... :grimace::grin::heart:...

Actually I just discovered that SBS catch on youtube has this community poll thingy...link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3re3ueOE_6VZK85zlEUWFA/community

They were asking about the kiss scenes last week! and then asking about the famous/memorable line/quote in the drama about 2 days ago. I don't think its a formal voting so maybe its just 'testing' waters. Best kiss is not a formal award in SBS awards, I remember last year they ask the idols to vote for it, and SHJ/YYS won it (their prize? listerine lol :o)

pre-order date is coming to a close soon! I wonder if we got enough numbers to go ahead with the dir cut.:mellow:

Archived