Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2017] Temperature of Love 사랑의 온도

@angel2013 I love that OnSoo rooftop backhug gif! I don't think I have it so thank you! :heart: Err... script book? You know I'm like a sloth when I read Hangul. From the snippet you posted, the dialogues seem to be exactly the same as the scene in the drama. It made me all sad again coz I was reminded of Jung Sun's expression here, like he was on the verge of tears. Hyun Soo was affected by it too. *Sniff sniff* Yes, in our hearts, they already won those awards!

@supergal99 Your OnSoo in phone booth gifs never gets old! :lol: 

Hiya there @neehr, one of the most loyal OnSoo supporters (since their days at Doldam like me and @Jusyed :D). I also think about them from time to time and listen to ToL instrumentals while I drive or type. 

I hope I can reach home in time for the awards tomorrow! Like all of you, I also want to see Hyun Jin and Se Jong looking gorgeous on the red carpet, sitting side by side at their table and receiving their awards. :wub:

• Like 3

@supergal99 sorry I mixed up heavenly peach and peachtree again lol...and wow yes the dress ummm...so familiar, our queen wore it to TVN awards last year:tongue:

@goodsoup you're most welcome. Haha no worries, I'm sure people will post parts later on if it is different from the original script, only Part 1 has been released, Part 2 will only be released in Jan. Its the first time for me to see writer release script book to sell, usually it goes together with the director's cut of the drama itself but I guess HMH has her own agenda.

Ok let me present the best couple award to OnSoo given by TOL thread itself :lol::lol:

E0Z28Kt.png

might as well throw in the BEST kiss award too 

RamNTUH.gif

Have fun tonight you all!

• Like 2

@Jusyed Yes, I still think about them probably because it was the first time that I watched a Kdrama real time. The dedication for almost 3 months was no joke and really exhausting. Got angry at some people's reaction, got angrier with the writer. Now that I think about it, it was quite funny. I was reading this article from Dramabeans and Hyunsoo was one of 2017's relatable heroines and I really think its true. I'll always love Onsoo couples memories. Some say that it was quite a boring drama but I feel like Onsoo kind of relationship was something thats been missing in kdramas these days. They just felt like two real people whom I was following and rooting for each other. Anyways, this is why I have to see them grabbing that "BEST COUPLE AWARDS' tonight... HOHO.. :tongue:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/12/2017-year-in-review-a-year-of-relatable-heroines/

@supergal99 Yaps, joining the fun one last time. :D I'll live stream this evening. So excited.. :tongue: Yash.. that gown.. HOHO

@angel2013 Yash.. I also remembered that picture from here. I wonder if Se Jong saw both of that photos. That was totally a coincidence. The pose and reactions and the feel are quite similar. It's kinda cute. I also loved that back hug scene. :tongue:

@goodsoup Kyaa.. haha.. We should do a *Cross* sometime.. haha.. I stopped listening to TOL's soundtrack to help me let go.. but that opening of the song Wonderful by 'FROMM' always lingers in my ear. It is such a beautiful, wonderful song. 

Countdown to SBS Drama Awards. I think it is the most star studded awards night from the big three this year. I just hope it will not disappoint... Excited, totally :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

00011.png

Comfy sofa  heavy-check-mark_2714.png

Prawn crackers  heavy-check-mark_2714.png

Drinks  heavy-check-mark_2714.png

Tokens  heavy-check-mark_2714.png

Spoiler

ca005-cartamundi-50th-anniversary-limite

:tounge_xd:

I should have enough to buy my way out in case I lose a bet & have to receive a BOBO from Yoo Oh Sung (as Ki Chul in Faith)

KC_BOBO_caption.gif&key=0638d4c6a5e52d1d

I'm ready, but until now there's no news as to whether these 2 will attend the awards show! All I konw is Lee Jong Suk and Suzy are confirmed with attendance.

• LOL 1

11 minutes ago, Jusyed said:

What time is red carpet?

Now. It's live on SBSNow facebook but I lost sound!

Edit: I don't understand why can't they just do a live on YouTube SBS NOW where the signal and streaming are better! The quality is terrible.

• Thanks 1

Yeayyyy Yang Se Jong, he  came alone.

i can only watch on my mobile not via my IPad.....

• Like 1

Haha so tired of so many comments that asking for Suzy...lol!

but I was busying checking through my ipad that I missed Se Jong did the entrance...but so relieved that he is there....still waiting for Hyun Jin ya....

wow thanks for the photos @mademoisellesia He is back to his Jung Sun handsome man,...looking at his photo make me miss him even much more.

• Like 1

Ooh really, hope she has entered or she will come later...please don’t miss it Hyun Jin. 

I am wondering why Hyun Jin does not turn up...is it because she wont get any awards? so sad....

Yeahhh most likely only SJ will get an award...and dont think they will get best couple even....:huh: ..seems Hyun Jin also does not attend...but I can see his dad though....

• Like 1

I only see three of them...where are the rest...so sad...

But Ji Chang wook is at the Military....huhu...hope my worried mean nothing..

Haha Yang Se jong wont be lonely because now Hwang Seok Jeong will take over Hyun Jin task to take care of him..see wiped his sweat already haha. 

26 minutes ago, Jusyed said:

I am wondering why Hyun Jin does not turn up...is it because she wont get any awards? so sad....

Yes, she won`t get an award tonight. Who are the nominees from her category? If I see them I will guess who will win. If Lee Bo Young is in the same category, there is no chance for Seo Hyun Jin (Temperature of love). Dramas with high ratings will win.

Yang Se Jong will win at his category.