Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2017] Temperature of Love 사랑의 온도

OMG my hopes of seeing them together tonight is crushed. And I will be really disappointed if Hyun Jin really does not get any award. Congrats to Se Jong for the New Star Award though. 

LOL what is this? Why are they calling Hyun Jin and Se Jong?

• LOL 1

@goodsoup
 it's an act and they pretend to be figuring out who it will be to win Daesang. And lol, they've parodied Jung Sun's crying scene twice already.

@supergal99

Don't these awards system always confuse or make us raise an eyebrow each year?? Haha. At least I take comfort I won't get a kiss from Ki Chul.

• Thanks 2

Yes @supergal99 this year award puzzled me...but its all up to them...huhuhu...

Yang Se Jong is really been given attention in this award night..at least I am happy for him....  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Jusyed said:

@goodsoup Probably and i almost sure that there wont be any award for Hyun Jin..is there any possibility that she

was not invited to the award since no award for her? I don't how the invitation system works. 

Korean awards system is really confusing tho', it is notoriously unfair. If you know your biases wont attend an award it's likely they wont win any award. Korean people hate this system and actually KBS started this thing. Few years ago there was a movie award where the winners were already leaked to the public days before the ceremony and all of them came while those who didnt win refused to come. It was not because of they felt hurted but because the system was really shady ( jang nara's movie even won a daesang while her movie didnt aired yet). 

There was also a controversy regarding Suzy won daesang for acting ( for her drama with kim wo bin i think) while the veterans didnt. I think Suzy herself knew she didnt deserve it. She looked embarassed. Everybody was really furious and demanded fair excecution towards who deserve awards. This is also some of many reasons why many actors decided not to invole with drama.

I think most of TOL casts didnt attend because they knew they wont win. So sad SHJ didnt make it, but happy SJ won. He deserve it.

• Sad 2

9 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

At least over at KBS, Supergal, ode ode and jusyed Go Back couple won best couple! KBS gave out six.

Who is that singer singing now for SBS?

In sooni and Pentagon Wooseok...according to Soompi.

Yes at least they won but still unsatisfy with SBS .... :astonished:

• LOL 1

Hi! Korea has already welcomed 2018 new year now. I went to SBS prism tower to watch the red carpet event for SBS actors award ceremony last evening, and saw YSJ at the place. But SHJ did not appear for the ceremony :cold_sweat:.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Omg, HJ isn't even nominated for Top Excellence Actress?!!!! WHY?

How is that possible? This makes no absolute sense.

Is it because she's nominated in Daesang?! Huhhhh?

Edit: Wait... was that for Wed-Thu category? Ooops. Mian, I jumped the gun and got upset too early :tongue: I'm sleepy that's why.

• LOL 3

Hi @Pointree you are lucky one....but so sad no Hyun Jin.... Leave Se Jong lonely alone. But then again it awkward that only Se Jong gets the award not her... 

Wow is this from your phone? Se Jong did not wave to the fans but we know his style already esp when he is nervous... 

5 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Omg, HJ isn't even nominated for Top Excellence Actress?!!!! WHY?

How is that possible? This makes no absolute sense.

Is it because she's nominated in Daesang?! Huhhhh?

Edit: Wait... was that for Wed-Thu category? Ooops

Yes I read in Soompi that was for Wed and thursday category. The one that Suzy won.

• LOL 1

No wonder Hyun Jin is not winning since Lee Bo Young is there and furthermore whisper ratings is much higher... Yes the winners tonight many from Whisper. Ratings is definately powerful indication.

But still WYWS ratings is just about the same with TOL...but they won 3 categories....

But since Se Jong won, I will cheer for him.   

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Congrats to Ji Sung for winning Daesang. I'm still sad and disappointed Hyun Jin didn't win anything. 

Happy New Year everyone! It's been fun hanging out in this thread with all of you TOLovers, you know who you are! :heart:

• Like 3

I like when Ji Sung said he won not because he did well but the drama did well...so he knows about high rating will make you get award/s...same as RDTK last year. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Pointree said:

@Jusyed  yes It's my video. It was taken with my Panasonic 4K camera. 

Did you manage to attend the ceremony too?

@goodsoup Happy new year to you too and all the Tolovers. 

@mademoisellesia You can eat and then sleep now...unless you are waiting for KBS to end. 

I guess afterwards we will meet often at Yang Se Jong thread rather than TOL. 

• Like 2

@supergal99 Yes is so sweet of SJ to share it with Hyun Jin hehe...it reminds me when Park Bo Gum won awards in the Hello Monster But not Jang Na Ra.... 

Spoiler

Anyway yeayyyy for Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoon Jung presenting the awards. My bias couple lol!  

KCmxjjt.jpg

@supergal99 I'm trying to tilt my head to watch your firework!:tongue: did you filmed it from your new place? wow great view to be able to see the fireworks from marina bay?

I see everyone has a great time yesterday! (ok despite the disappointments) I guess I am fated not to be here? since HJ did not turn up and did not win any awards. (don't start me on this about SBS bwahaha) BUT I am HAPPY that SeJong won New comer award!

YAY congratulations! to chef nim!

G0oEWTF.gif

He looks so nervous on the red carpet and especially for his speech! (no noona to calm his nerves there but another chaka? to wipe his sweat? :lol:)

@Pointree great HQ video! only if HJ was there too...

@mademoisellesia was worth it for you waiting up for it since you get to see handsome SJ and him winning the award! wow KBS gave out 6????? best couple awards? SBS got stingy this year since their dramas didn't do as well I guess...but oh well

I thought it was really funny of YYS to call SeoHyun by Seo Hyun Jin hahaha

I haven't watched SBS drama awards in full, I guess there is no need now for me lol, I'll just catch the clips I need to watch would be sufficient.

@Jusyed LBY won not just because of drama ratings, she is good too. I cannot fault SBS for letting LBY win but I do grumble at SBS for tweaking the award category in such a way that is disadvantageous to HJ. And that some others won which should not have really. (well that is in my own opinion)

@goodsoup ikr, what's TOL without OnSoo couple? yeah pity HJ didn't turn up in pretty gown with SJ on red carpet, might help to calm his nerves a bit.:tongue:

@mademoisellesia sigh... reality...both JiSung and UhmJiKoon were really good in Defendant. they can only give one Daesang but they have to give UJK an award too...and ermmm best character award? isn't it better if he got Top excellence award just saying? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@supergal99 batting-eyelashes-yahoo-emoticon.gif?130

Are you sure? I wonder what this is? hee-hee-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948998

Spoiler

image.png

COME!!!

KC_BOBO_caption.gif&key=0638d4c6a5e52d1d

Happy New Year 2018 everyone.

Last night I was too tired to even realise we've said goodbye to 2017! It's still feel surreal that we're in 2018!

@angel2013 I pretty much could have shut down my PC and go to sleep in the first half of the show coz Se Jong got his award almost immediately the show started. But then I stayed on thinking hey, I got other biases to see and maybe it wouldn't be so bad (which I now regret). KBS always make sure they distribute their awards evenly to those they find worthy (of investment), that's why you often see two winners of Daesang, two winners of Excellence Actresses this year for mini series (Jang Nara and Kim Ji Won) for example. Their Top Excellence awards are higher rank than MBC's/SBS's because it consists of nominees from all categories, so this year Namgoong Min and Jung Ryu Won got it.

2 hours ago, angel2013 said:

LBY won not just because of drama ratings, she is good too. I cannot fault SBS for letting LBY win but I do grumble at SBS for tweaking the award category in such a way that is disadvantageous to HJ. And that some others won which should not have really. (well that is in my own opinion)

If they had remained "consistent" in the categories with their awarding system, maybe there will be less backlashes every year. As in if Lee Bo Young, Seo Hyun Jin, Suzy, Nam Ji Hyun, Lee Young Ae etc etc are all nominees for Best Actress, then whoever wins means that person truly deserves it. With their current system, we fully know it's not fair and square. Not only it's based on ratings/sales, but also attendances, which is bull. Actually it's more disadvantageous for WYWS because then it decreases the chances for her since LBY and SHJ are stronger contenders. However, like Larus said, they do this to reward the actors and say thank you for racking $$$ for them. Therefore, after first few years of fuming over this, I've finally developed immunity towards it now. I still shake my head each year though, over the absurdity, but I also admire their 'creativity' of new categories each & every year :D  It's entertaining nonetheless, lol!

---

Oh! Off topic a bit. This is about Voice. News just came out that Lee Hana will return for Voice 2, but not Jang Hyuk and Kim Jae Wook.

• Like 1