[Drama 2017] Temperature of Love 사랑의 온도

larus

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow so many candidates for Daesang? I like most of them as actors but like Angel, I also think only half of them should be on that list. I saw Defendant and both Ji Sung and Uhm Ki Joon were great. I dropped Whisper but from what I've seen Lee Bo Young was also good in it. 

Another teaser is out and it's Secret version now. :lol:

Hyun Jin should get one of the acting awards for ToL. I wish Se Jong can get the New Actor Award, maybe just for Saimdang and  another acting award for ToL but I'll be happy too if he gets the New Actor Award for both dramas or just ToL. Not sure what the system is like hahaha. 

I watched SP for the murder mystery and didn't really care about the romance especially when they got to the "my father was accused of killing your father" angst but I think Ji Chang Wook-Nam Ji Hyun is the most popular couple for now. In WYWS I personally thought Suzy had better chemistry with Jung Hae In than Lee Jong Suk, lol. I also saw some episodes of Unni is Alive since my mom watched it occasionally and I have to admit, Oh Yoon Ah and Son Yeo Eun were great as frenemies in it. I wasn't all that surprised when they were nominated for this tbh. But obviously for me OnSoo is the best so I want them to win the Best Couple Award.

Hence for the best kissing scene, I'd rank ToL's kitchen/fridge kiss as No 1 since I still remember I died watching it that day. Train Kiss, a close 2nd. He had me at "Pihae sirheumyeon." Okay, maybe at "I want to kiss you.":tongue:

Here's the Best 5 kiss scenes from SBS Catch. I saw a little bit of the Live version Angel posted above and there was one comment that cracked me up about ToL's kitchen/fridge kiss. It's something like, "Why did CEO Park come out? So tactless." :lol: I remember some of us here were like that too. Too bad they can't edit the scene.

@supergal99 thanks for collating the bets...*sobs* I can't be here to party on Dec31st!:bawling: I'll be at the airport sending my brother off. Have to catch the awards on Viu the following day, but will check out the results here when I get back so you'll be giving us report on it? :tongue: 

@goodsoup I wonder why they came out with so many different versions of the teasers? Yes...why were they so lazy to edit out CEO scene in the kiss? it was so weird when it suddenly popped out <_< Yeah there seem to be a lot of SP supporters, well I hope they give out more than 1 best couple like last year, so OnSoo and SP can win kekeke.

Anyway the first script book for TOL has come out, wonder if everything is exactly as what is shown in the drama? *curious*

Here is just a snippet, maybe if someone posted more, then @goodsoup could analyse it for us :lol:

@supergal99. I thought who summon me, why ar, I'm sleepy and tired..:rolleyes:

For SBS drama awards, my predictions as follow:

- YSJ to win New Actor

- YSJ & SHJ to win Best Couple (at least 3/4 couples to win)

- SHJ to win Top Excellence Actress

If they have Best Kiss, i think they already announced the winner thru the live video. No point differing from the video as it’ll confuse people and make people question sbs. For all you know, they may even scrap this award this year. It was already weird enough for last year‘s winner to be voted by selected idol groups and gave mouthwash as gift/reward?

How and what do you want to bet on? Lol.

Still thinking about Onsoo couple every now and then. [ I know, they just won't go away :bawling: ]

Hope to see Seo Hyun Jin and Yang Se Jong together tomorrow in SBS Drama Awards. Both deserved to be there. TOL as a drama has ups and downs but the chemistry of the leads and acting is top notch. 

I personally think Se Jong deserves an Excellence Award not New Actor Award. His performance especially in the 'Omma Omma' scene was very excellent. Meanwhile, I predict a Top Excellence Award for Seo Hyun Jin. Last year, she got an Excellence Award for RDTK. I heard SBS is cuting down the awards this time so probably they will make the categories just like in 2015. *Fingers crossed* though.

For Daesang, I think Ji Sung is most likely the winner. Congrats to Seo Hyun Jin for the nomination though. *CLAP CLAP*

For Best Couple, I think the most deserving is Onsoo Couple, Ji Chang Wook-Nam Ji Hyun Couple and Lee Jong Suk-Suzy Couple. Gettting nervous though as SBS didn't make their nominees public just like MBC or KBS. What are they planning really?

For Best Kiss, SBS Catch had already released a ranking so I'm not keeping my hopes ups.

Meanwhile, I'm rewatching Titanic per Se Jong's recommendation and I can't help but feel some Onsoo vibes. HAHA. I'm sorry I'm such a fangirl.

Been wanting to post this for so long, anyone noticed Onsoo watching the movie 'HER' during this scene?

cQIrjIF.jpg

Really looking forward for tomorrow. Advance Happy New Year everyone! :grimace:

When I'm ready I plan to rewatch TOL in 2018 and reminisce all the memory. :blush:

@supergal99 are we partying here tomorrow night? I will be here....hope our bets will win for our Onsoo couple....

love your phone booth hug....after TOL finished I only rewatched the the episode from 36 onwards. But in conjuction of SBS drama awards I rewatched some of the earlier episodes starting from before the trip to Yeoshu.. But while watching I  have to do other works also since I don’t want to watch some scenes lol!  So @neehr you are with me...still missing the Onsoo couple and rewatching it now.

Anyway now I am watching MBC Dram Awards live from the Cable TV.... I can see the Robot team there....I will cheer them for you guys! Hehe. 

Yes   Jung Sun’s dad also win...glad and clap clap for him ..... and I saw Ma Jin Joo’ s mom too in the ceremony lol! 

I really hope hope that Supergal......please invite Onsoo couple to present awards too but why I think they won’t? So sad! 

I hope Soompi will do live recap too tomorrow for SBS ...but the Cable TV here will air the KSB but not SBS....sigh! ...I guess I will have to watch via Aqstream then. 

Ha ha why MBC awards look so bored...hehe ..luckily Soompi feed us a live recap. I am waiting for my bias Ha Ji Won..gosh! Hope she can win too. 

How about @sakura2016 are you somewhere watching  the robot team? 

@angel2013 so sad that you will not be able to party here tomorrow night....hope you can hop in too...

happy new year to all Tolovers @supergal99, @angel2013, @mademoisellesia, @neehr, @goodsoup, @sakura2016, @justright all that do not tag.... Happy New Year...oh ya @samaf

@supergal99 @Jusyed @neehr have fun tomorrow night, *sniff sniff* I will come back and check PD-nim report as you said, supergal.

Neehr, titanic you say?:lol:

N1nZPOP.jpg

I want to see pretty HJ and handsome SJ tomorrow on red carpet too and hope they bagged some awards. 

OnSoo already win Best couple, best kiss, best hug(if there is one) in my heart :) fighting for tomorrow!

g0TiUR3.jpg

8LUnA3S.gif

@angel2013I want to see pretty HJ and handsome SJ tomorrow on red carpet too and hope they bagged some awards. 

OnSoo already win Best couple, best kiss, best hug(if there is one) in my heart :) fighting for tomorrow!

Yes angel I hope I can see them too tomorrow.....will they come? Any news? Pls pls come! 

Yes in my heart too.....they already won....best couple, best holding hand, best reunion  oppps! Best kiss, best hug, best eat?... lol!

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

:grimace: wow @Jusyed u like Ha Jiwon ya.. oh i tried to watch her what ship drama but couldnt finish it.. heee.. but her onscreen partner soooo hottie...heee

Cto ..juz released vid by peachtree

Edit. Oh juz spotted SJ's omma too

That vid by peachtree did it say Go back couple? :lol:

@Jusyed you'll know if they come tomorrow, this year no nominations revealed except for Daesang so everything is so hush hush lol...yeah SBS will probably scale down the awards this year since their drama not that fantastic -_-

@angel2013 I love that OnSoo rooftop backhug gif! I don't think I have it so thank you! :heart: Err... script book? You know I'm like a sloth when I read Hangul. From the snippet you posted, the dialogues seem to be exactly the same as the scene in the drama. It made me all sad again coz I was reminded of Jung Sun's expression here, like he was on the verge of tears. Hyun Soo was affected by it too. *Sniff sniff* Yes, in our hearts, they already won those awards!

@supergal99 Your OnSoo in phone booth gifs never gets old! :lol: 

Hiya there @neehr, one of the most loyal OnSoo supporters (since their days at Doldam like me and @Jusyed :D). I also think about them from time to time and listen to ToL instrumentals while I drive or type. 

I hope I can reach home in time for the awards tomorrow! Like all of you, I also want to see Hyun Jin and Se Jong looking gorgeous on the red carpet, sitting side by side at their table and receiving their awards. :wub:

@supergal99 sorry I mixed up heavenly peach and peachtree again lol...and wow yes the dress ummm...so familiar, our queen wore it to TVN awards last year:tongue:

@goodsoup you're most welcome. Haha no worries, I'm sure people will post parts later on if it is different from the original script, only Part 1 has been released, Part 2 will only be released in Jan. Its the first time for me to see writer release script book to sell, usually it goes together with the director's cut of the drama itself but I guess HMH has her own agenda.

Ok let me present the best couple award to OnSoo given by TOL thread itself :lol::lol:

E0Z28Kt.png

might as well throw in the BEST kiss award too 

RamNTUH.gif

Have fun tonight you all!

@Jusyed Yes, I still think about them probably because it was the first time that I watched a Kdrama real time. The dedication for almost 3 months was no joke and really exhausting. Got angry at some people's reaction, got angrier with the writer. Now that I think about it, it was quite funny. I was reading this article from Dramabeans and Hyunsoo was one of 2017's relatable heroines and I really think its true. I'll always love Onsoo couples memories. Some say that it was quite a boring drama but I feel like Onsoo kind of relationship was something thats been missing in kdramas these days. They just felt like two real people whom I was following and rooting for each other. Anyways, this is why I have to see them grabbing that "BEST COUPLE AWARDS' tonight... HOHO.. :tongue:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/12/2017-year-in-review-a-year-of-relatable-heroines/

@supergal99 Yaps, joining the fun one last time. :D I'll live stream this evening. So excited.. :tongue: Yash.. that gown.. HOHO

@angel2013 Yash.. I also remembered that picture from here. I wonder if Se Jong saw both of that photos. That was totally a coincidence. The pose and reactions and the feel are quite similar. It's kinda cute. I also loved that back hug scene. :tongue:

@goodsoup Kyaa.. haha.. We should do a *Cross* sometime.. haha.. I stopped listening to TOL's soundtrack to help me let go.. but that opening of the song Wonderful by 'FROMM' always lingers in my ear. It is such a beautiful, wonderful song. 

Countdown to SBS Drama Awards. I think it is the most star studded awards night from the big three this year. I just hope it will not disappoint... Excited, totally :D

00011.png

Comfy sofa  heavy-check-mark_2714.png

Prawn crackers  heavy-check-mark_2714.png

Drinks  heavy-check-mark_2714.png

Tokens  heavy-check-mark_2714.png

Spoiler

ca005-cartamundi-50th-anniversary-limite

:tounge_xd:

I should have enough to buy my way out in case I lose a bet & have to receive a BOBO from Yoo Oh Sung (as Ki Chul in Faith)

KC_BOBO_caption.gif&key=0638d4c6a5e52d1d

I'm ready, but until now there's no news as to whether these 2 will attend the awards show! All I konw is Lee Jong Suk and Suzy are confirmed with attendance.

Haha so tired of so many comments that asking for Suzy...lol!

but I was busying checking through my ipad that I missed Se Jong did the entrance...but so relieved that he is there....still waiting for Hyun Jin ya....

wow thanks for the photos @mademoisellesia He is back to his Jung Sun handsome man,...looking at his photo make me miss him even much more.

Archived