@enzek

45 minutes ago, enzek said:

Because it will hard for him to keep his focus on the press conference if the women there always giving him their thirsty looks like you @aisling,@skinnyjeans, @shimshimae@joonminfan , @cenching @lhynne

Ahem ahem - I'll still give him thirsty looks even with that grandpa blazer :coolshades: my ovaries appreciate his voice, thoughts all those beautiful abstract things and they can imagine what lies beneath those oversized clothes:evillaugh:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, cenching said:

It's good anatomy lesson....:coolshades: After MQ, I suddenly have a penchant for an elbow.....:approves:

indeed - as researchers for the benefit of womankind we should be well-versed in anatomy :hwaiting2: - might I add some penchant for skillful yet gentle fingers which can play with some anatomy?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, cenching said:

I am flabbergasted that you forgot to typed white trouser..... :brokenheart:

I think I need to stop teasing him about white trousers... He’s obviously self-conscious about being put into very tight white trousers here :glasses:

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

45 minutes ago, aisling said:

Ok @cenching @shimshimae get the a room, you two! Poor innocent readers are confused about elbows and fingers :tounge_xd:

This photo from Time captured everything.

Popped up veins!!!, fingers, “elbow”, thighs...!!! How I wish someone made a compilation of his thighs....

it's good to be confused, from confusion comes clarity and perspective - then they can view things in the right manner lol :approves:

love this picture of him - especially his gorgeous meditative face - he looks so beautiful! :omg:

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, aisling said:

His Esquire interview is out! As usual he’s way too humble. He always says he’s lacking like he didn’t ad-libbed all those memorable lines for Cheoljong. 

https://thetalkingcupboard.com/2021/02/25/kim-jung-hyun-esquire-march-2021-interview/

This photo is way too suggestive.

t7xApyS.jpg

Very Alberto-ish with the boudoir eyes.....:7555_attack: Btw, he talks about his Dad in the IV, I thought someone said Dad had passed away?? :cries:

• Like 4

I love the Esquire photos! Thank you @aisling for sharing it!:Megathanks:

t7xApyS.jpg

While looking at this picture, I feel like he's saying: "Enough with your work there, come here beside me"

Me: "I'm comiiiiinnnnggggg"  :tenor: :doggie:

@cenching I also thought so. However, It was said that he found out that his father had cancer when he was in military service, but did not say he was passed away... We just assumed so..:sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I asked about his father on TW and fans said we all probably assumed wrongly his father passed away. Looks like his father survived but we asssumed the worst because he didn’t talk about his father afterwards.

Can’t wait for the Part 2 of the interview to be translated. Looks like the second part is even more interesting. One more picture was released.

spacer.png

That’s what you call an eyefck, sir.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Did you guys check out the whole interview?

https://thetalkingcupboard.com/2021/02/25/kim-jung-hyun-esquire-march-2021-interview/amp/

This kind blogger uploaded the rest of the interview. Can I just say I’m impressed by the Esquire interviewer? I rarely came across someone who came this prepared to the interview. This person did the thorough research. It’s not just few known facts about Jung Hyun. This person asked about his academic background and lesser know projects. One of the best interviews I’ve ever read.

pxuxLfd.jpg

The sequence in Time where Soo Ho was interviewed was shot uncut for several minutes. It was something I also noticed when I watched it. This explains why he’s always so well prepared, in his mind it’s like the camera never stops rolling.

• Like 5