3 hours ago, lhynne said:

Sharing some gif I found :fullofhearts:

Too good not to share lol

Lol I love that scene of him in School 2017. I didn’t know how old he was then and was wondering how such a young boy could have such a toned body. Made me feel like a perv. 

Wow all of you are geniuses at finding stuff related to JH!  I must go and start digging too!

Update on his IG

LOOK AT HIM WINKING!!! Oh my heart..

Edited by joonminfan
  • Like 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, shimshimae said:

@skinnyjeans really like this picture of him 

btw, guys, what is this theatre play where he is doing such shocking things??? :fear:

It's Therez Raquin. He played it back in 2013 together with other KARTS actors.  I was shocked too. But looking at the other actions he did in that play, it seemed his character was an abusive kind of man. 

58 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

Our King is live on IG now!!! @cenching @aisling @shimshimae @skinnyjeans @lhynne

I'm in!!! :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

He has such a nice voice with a deep resonance. I think I would probably fall asleep smiling while listening to his voice at night.

He’s so cute! I think he’s showing gifts from his fans and thanking them. And he sang along to the songs he played in the background

• Like 3

He wasn’t feeling good because of some personal matters. I hope he will get better soon. But he did say interacting with fans cheered him up.

Hahaha someone teased him about his Panasonic dance :) He has such a soothing voice.... 
  • Like 3
  • Blob 1

51 minutes ago, aisling said:

His Esquire interview is out. Turn on CC for English subs.

When he turned into Cheoljong and his mannerism and voice changed... it was so weird because he was wearing a modern outfit.

thank you! he looks so edible LOL :heart3:

I thought he could read/speak in English? I hope he starts a new drama soon 

1 hour ago, aisling said:

He wasn’t feeling good because of some personal matters. I hope he will get better soon. But he did say interacting with fans cheered him up

hope he takes proper care of himself and feels better 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

thank you! he looks so edible LOL :heart3:

I thought he could read/speak in English? I hope he starts a new drama soon 

hope he takes proper care of himself and feels better 

I think he can read English but his understanding is limited. From what I saw he only understood basic lines. Too bad for us international fans...

Someone should turn him into a hair products CF model  :joy:

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

28 minutes ago, cenching said:

He looks like Strawberry Shortcake.....:please:When he is in make up and dolled up, he looks way younger than 30 yo.

oh definitely :elated: no wonder SB can't keep her/his hands off him :joy:- he looks like in his early 20s here in this shot - really digging the moussed-up hair :hooray2:
spacer.png

4 hours ago, skinnyjeans said:

It's Therez Raquin. He played it back in 2013 together with other KARTS actors.  I was shocked too. But looking at the other actions he did in that play, it seemed his character was an abusive kind of man. 

I'm in!!! :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

thank you! I remember that he also recommended this book somewhere - I read a book summary lol - he could be playing one of the leads (they are sort of like villains in the book)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

But guys... can anybody really work out half of the day???

Am I the only one who’s digging his barefaced style more? Like anybody can look good when professional stylists and MU artists are involved. But looking hot with just bare face, messy hair and hoodie. That’s another level for me. I aspire to look this good when I’m at home without any makeup and hair styling. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1