Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

3 hours ago, leveille said:

Sorry I didn't know my statement would cause high responses. I think I stated the points very clearly. I don't have the sexual discrimination. The standards are applied to both male and female. You can have male or female friends when dating someone. The bottom line is don't do anything that would confuse others. Apparently actors/actresses they know what the couple fans are looking for so they should pay more attention to the "off-screen" behaviors when they have the lovers especially some insane fans would sad bad things about the boyfriend/girlfriend. 

There are other ways to promote the drama. Inappropriate manners would raise the couple fan's hopes and further attack your boyfriend/girlfriend violently. 

Meanwhile, don't get me wrong. I didn't say SM must post Joon's photo on her instgram. My point is don't do anything that would confuse others and create the fight to hurt your beloved. 

If the statement make you uncomfortable please ignore it.

I understood what you mean. I don't think we should blame JSM for everything that happened. I-fans just love to ship everyone and they will find every single bits reason just for the sake of shipping their drama couple. Her boyfriend is bound to get hate when this crazy delulu hopeless stupid i-fans disappointed their ship didn't get to sail in real life, to them his boyfriend is like a parasite to their stupid ship.  I-fans will be confused with everything she does, if she stays far apart from him or not laughing together with him in the BTS they will say, "oh it's because of his possessive boyfriend" I've seen they did this during BTiMFL when JSM was seen not in close proximity with LMK.  After it was announced JM have been dating since October which she already filmed for BTIMFL this is what the stupid sominki shippers said. They accuse her boyfriend of being controlling of her. So, no matter what she did, the boyfriend will always get the hate. This is why I really hate insanely stupid shippers. Hopes this clears you :)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, leveille said:

Sorry I didn't know my statement would cause high responses. I think I stated the points very clearly. I don't have the sexual discrimination. The standards are applied to both male and female. You can have male or female friends when dating someone. The bottom line is don't do anything that would confuse others. Apparently actors/actresses they know what the couple fans are looking for so they should pay more attention to the "off-screen" behaviors when they have the lovers especially some insane fans would sad bad things about the boyfriend/girlfriend. 

There are other ways to promote the drama. Inappropriate manners would raise the couple fan's hopes and further attack your boyfriend/girlfriend violently. 

Meanwhile, don't get me wrong. I didn't say SM must post Joon's photo on her instgram. My point is don't do anything that would confuse others and create the fight to hurt your beloved. 

If the statement make you uncomfortable please ignore it.

You are the one who decided that her behavior (which was totally fine and just friendly) was confusing people. I have seen people ship pairs that barely interact in the BTS just for the sake of shipping the drama pair or because they like the idea of the two together. People choose to confuse themselves. JSM is not responsible for people misinterpreting her actions and behavior. 

Also the picture she posted is a totally normal picture and some kdrama watchers just think that a picture of their pair means they have something special, the truth is a picture can mean anything and nothing. 

You don’t know what LJ really feels and thinks about anything and you can’t. 

On 11/14/2018 at 10:41 AM, irisariadne said:

Lee Joon said he has dated one celebrity in the past but he never choose to announce it but when it's JSM suddenly he announced it. Meaning he really trust her and his judgement about her. 

On 11/13/2018 at 11:12 PM, MayraR said:

What a surprise they deleted my post:o I just want to say that I am a Joonmin fan and I will continue to support the Shipp. I have never had doubts. You have to be positive in life.

Which post they deleted?

@daloula I shipped other couples before and totally understand the situation you mentioned. I like JoonMin couple and wish their relationship can last forever. You didn't get my point. You have yours and I have mine. Let's respect each other. Thanks a lot and have a nice day. :thumbsup:

I believe that LJ and SM are still together, the truth for me there is no reason to doubt. On the other hand I complained about the fans last year Sominki I do not deny it but this time I feel that these new shipp fans are being treated justify and for me I think it would be fair that it was the same because the Sominki fans were annoying but those of the new Shipp are also I think they surpassed the Sominki fans

10 hours ago, MayraR said:

They removed the post where I mentioned Jooniche. I begin to believe that this is personal, and 2 publications have been deleted. I really do not understand the reason to erase them, I know that I am not welcome here and that my presence annoys them because I write the truth of what I think, I will continue writing. It does not matter if they eliminate it, I will continue. Someone has to do their job correctly and not abuse their position. I would like to know the reason. I hope someone can tell me

What other posts that got deleted? In what language it is? Usually Soompi moderator is the only one that can delete post. Normal user like us cannot.  I think it got deleted due to usage of another language other than english fully since the post you told me I remember I quoted it and it's not in English. I don't think it got deleted due to personal reason. 

I want to give some of my opinion regarding SIG & JSM couple, the way I see it from positive side, people still don't forget JoonMin couple, some of them will mention her boyfriend whenever they have the thought of shipping JSM &SIG together, or other people will reply to them she already date LJ. There's just a few rude ones that telling them to break up/ want SIG JSM to be real.

It's almost like SongSong couple, though JM are not as famous as SongSong, but the effect they gave from their relationship is almost similar or just somewhere little similarities to SongSong. They're not even married yet like SongSong, and they're not even in nationwide/Hallyu popular kdrama like DOTS, their lovey dovey moments together in FIS are also just a few compare to miniseries drama though it's a 52 episodes, since there's too many main characters and each and everyone of them are given the equal screentime in FIS. I-fans for JM is not as huge as compare to other miniseries kdramas including BTIMFL, but remember korean JM Daum Cafe Gallery fans really love them together and even sent them food truck support. This is how huge their ship are in korea, because both are very likeable. During BTIMFL though Sominki has many i-fans shippers, but did they received food truck support together from korean fans? No right?

1For SIG and JSM they received it together from director of their drama, so it's not count, I don't think Korean really want to ship them together, first she already has LJ, second their characters in that drama are believe to be siblings but still not confirmed yet, third, SIG is not that likeable in Korea now due to his military controversy.

I will think Korean are not like i-fans that love to ship everyone blindly, they even dare to ship someone like Lee Santa to Kim Taeri for their roles in Mr Sunshine. So I really don't want to mind these shippers now if they want to ship JM to another co stars one day.

I just want to remind JM shippers of how amazing JM are, and also their chemistry, yes even if people might said now her chemistry is better with this actor, that actor, just remember that FIS is a family drama long episodes,  not a romance drama and I doubt these people that said other actors have better chemistry with SM even watched FIS (maybe they're just the fans of that actors that want to say my oppa is better).

If they watched it they will know it can't be compare to romance drama with more intimate and passionate scenes than FIS which is a family drama and Lee Yuri and RSY is main couple and has more screentime than JM in FIS. 

ok ok point, I forgot to write it in English. I could explain myself to the moderator, but I eliminated another publication that was perfect. but as is correct, correct my error ...

My comment was to say that I do not trust what people say or that I think they are exaggerating, basically marketing.

It's my point of view. Take this post to tell you that I think your publication with the SIG photo made toxic and negative comments. I do not know what the purpose of his publication was, he has many followers and is a leader in his group; Imagine that the effect of your words on your follower is to feel sad. I take your post as a bad joke for the Joonmin forum with the question. The end of joonmin? From my point of view, it was very bad, you did not think how the fans would feel when they saw that image in the forum of Joonmin.and it was not because of the image, it was because of the question ... is it the end of Joonmin? The question is that it bothered me a nd I felt that you were making fun of the fans.

Okay I will delete that post.

I mean my post with SIG saying is this the end of JM. Again I'm sorry to a shippers here for causing the misunderstanding

Here I compiled my quoted post of you @mayraR. I've responded to your post before it got deleted.

6 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

1For SIG and JSM they received it together from director of their drama, so it's not count, I don't think Korean really want to ship them together, first she already has LJ, second their characters in that drama are believe to be siblings but still not confirmed yet, third, SIG is not that likeable in Korea now due to his military controversy.

Just for reference. 

박준화- the director of " Because This is my First Life"

He sent the food truck to SM only.

연상호-- the director of "Train to Busan" and "Seoul Station(animation movie)" 

He sent the food truck to both SM and SIG

연상호 didn't work with SM and SIG before. Maybe they knew each other in private.

Lee Joon worked with 연상호 for "Seoul Station" as the dub actor. 

3 hours ago, leveille said:

Just for reference. 

박준화- the director of " Because This is my First Life"

He sent the food truck to SM only.

연상호-- the director of "Train to Busan" and "Seoul Station(animation movie)" 

He sent the food truck to both SM and SIG

연상호 didn't work with SM and SIG before. Maybe they knew each other in private.

Lee Joon worked with 연상호 for "Seoul Station" as the dub actor. 

Are you sure it's that director from TTB &SS? From what I know Somin took picture with the director from FIS she worked with. I don't know his name but I thought he's the yeon sangho one from FIS? Just asking this out of curiosity

my mistake, this was Director Jowoong. Director YSH is D Day director

On 11/16/2018 at 12:16 AM, eyjooniesh said:

Are you sure it's that director from TTB &SS? From what I know Somin took picture with the director from FIS she worked with. I don't know his name but I thought he's the yeon sangho one from FIS? Just asking this out of curiosity

my mistake, this was Director Jowoong. Director YSH is D Day director

I did some research before posting it. 

연상호 is the director for "Train to Busan" , "Seoul Station" and the short film "D-Day". 

You can find more details about this director from the following link. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeon_Sang-ho

The director of SM's TV drama "D-Day" is Jang Yong-woo, not 연상호 (YSH). 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-Day_(TV_series)

7 hours ago, leveille said:

I did some research before posting it. 

연상호 is the director for "Train to Busan" , "Seoul Station" and the short film "D-Day". 

You can find more details about this director from the following link. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeon_Sang-ho

The director of SM's TV drama "D-Day" is Jang Yong-woo, not 연상호 (YSH). 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-Day_(TV_series)

Maybe this director want to cast both SM & SIG for his new movie Peninsula. This director not even close with LJ. LJ is just dubbing actor for his animated movie SS. 

1 hour ago, eyjooniesh said:

Maybe this director want to cast both SM & SIG for his new movie Peninsula. 

good guess. 

by the way, I didn't say 연상호 has the connection with JSM and SIG due to Joon. Just want to let people know not all the directors sending the food truck to JSM or SIG worked with them before. It would be better for anyone to do some research before providing information. :)

Archived