Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

1 hour ago, leveille said:

good guess. 

by the way, I didn't say 연상호 has the connection with JSM and SIG due to Joon. Just want to let people know not all the directors sending the food truck to JSM or SIG worked with them before. It would be better for anyone to do some research before providing information. :)

Okay now I'm suddenly curious why this director that has worked with LJ before suddenly sending SIG JSM food truck? Hmm maybe it was LJ who sent them? I don't want to throw such a wild guess but I have to :sweatingbullets: maybe this director has really worked with SIG JSM before. I don't want to be a delusional shipper. 

Spoiler

If I'm not mistaken in the past this director has invited all three actors who have dubbed for Seoul Station to cameo in Train To Busan but only Shim Eunkyung managed to do it, the rest were busy with their own schedules at that time. Maybe this director really has close relation with LJ. Who knows.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to say something, even if i don't come here frecuently and post as i used to do before  because i' am so busy. 

I am reading all those things about JSM being frendly with SIG and i say...What's the problem whit that?

Let's see... If a woman has a boyfriend or a husband  can't she  be friendly with her coworkers?, I can't believe all this comments about my favorite couple and my fav actrees.  I have read a lot of comments of a lot of fans of the Drama saying that they want JSM and SIG to be real, and i have to say that that happens always. In every Drama, Fans use to ship the main couple. I replied to many of them that she already had a boyfrien, even a girl thanked to me because she didn't know because not everybody have to know, because not everybody knew JSM before an because not everybody Knew about Lee Joon before.

About JSM i can say she has been always friendly with her partners in Dramas and movies. I don't think that she need to be cold with the others that are working hard in a Drama only because she has a boyfriend. Please people we are in 21st century, what are we talking about?. A woman or a man is no a possession, they love each other and i am sure they are toguether. Remenber that NO NEWS ARE GOOD NEWS. 

I can't understand whay there are women criticizing another woman because she is friendly and nice with her partner in a Drama. She is an actress and they need to create and have a nice enviroment in the set,  because is the best for the team.  I am fed up of reding all those comment about JSM . She doesn't has to change the way she is because of LJ and LJ doesn't need to changer the way he is because of JSM. When you love someone yo have to trust that someone, and i know they respect and trust each other.  Them if there are people shiping JSM and SIG let's put the blame on her because she can't be nice with her partner. Because always is easier put the blame in women  

OMG . What are we, the people in this forum?, Kids?,  Are we not adults and inteligent people? 

Are everybody here living their life in order to please others?. The real life doesn't works like Dramas friends. So JSM and LJ can't live their life to please the fans, they are human beings tha suffer, cry, love, and laugh like us. The fans are not the owners of their life.   calm down crazy rabbit

All those things are only a tabu. kill myself crazy rabbit

I saw few clips of wrap up party of TSHLYE and look like SM going home early compared to other casts. Hmm wonder who's waiting for her or did she has a date after the wrap party? She was also seen quite busy with her phone. 

So it's hard to believe the rumors saying JM have broken up. Just my two cents. 

LJ and JSM are still coming out, there are still clues that make me believe that they are still dating. For example, the necklace he wore on the trip to Japan used it after having completed 400 days of relationship with LJ and also took photos in poses similar to LJ. in the Instagram account of SM are the photos that she took with LJ and in her appointment with LJ. So Fighting Joonmin.:wub:

I don't think they broke up either. 

Apparently he is working as a social worker. He was picked as the recruit representative in basic, so he seems to be good at advocating for others. We know from past shows interviews that he feels strongly about equality and treating others well 

Although they aren't in a position to be seen dating because of the controversy he is dealing with, I feel she cares deeply for him and respects his ideals 

I also believe he supports her in her career and respects her as well.

I wish them great joy.

11 hours ago, jolee2885 said:

Where did u see the news of JM broken up?

If you search their names on Naver the words break up will come along in the suggestions corner below it. Apparently it's the same for Ryu Junyeol-Hyeri, the word suggestions 'break up' will also appear if you search their names on Naver. I try clicked on it but there's no news of either couples breaking up officially so  it's just a rumor. 

Edit: Some Korean blogs are also writing about this speculations of them breaking up and they said it's just a rumor since there's no news. They believe the two people still quietly love each other.

i think it's just a rumor. Similarly to Lee Chung Ah breakup rumor in Jul this year where there was speculation of her breakup with her bf Lee Ki Woo due to she does not post pics of them together in her IG. 

BTW, I also noticed that SM seemed to have left TSHLYE wrap up party early. Didn't see her at some of the cast pics posted in IG. Yah., she did seemed to be busy with her phone similarly to one pic posted by her fan in IG during their visit to her and send the coffee  truck  at  the drama shooting place. 

Fighting, Joonmin. 

I hope they will tie the knot soon after LJ discharged. They will be the first young popular kdrama couple to get married this early. They are the type of couple whom will last long. Trust them. 

Edit: Even if they're not together at the end, I think it's because they're just not meant to be together. We can't blame anyone. 

Shippers want to ship drama couple (one of them we know already has bf/gf)

Me: you can but not irl
S   : whyyy
Me: it's called respect y'all
S   : I don't care
Me: fine
S   : *bash the actor/actress' real-life bf/gf (he's bipolar,not famous,short,gay) pray them to break up
Me: :triumph::angry:

In case you're wondering, yes I've encountered these exact kind of comments on Instagram about LJ

Sheesh... people are ridiculous. 

First of all, Lee Joon is 5'11, not short (in fact, same height as Seo In Guk).

Secondly, he is an actor who has chosen complicated characters, not afraid to play a bad guy. Not having played the 1st lead in romances has kept him under the radar for many people. But his skill as an actor is amazing, he has won many awards, and deserves far more. Many people who work with him have expressed high compliments about him.

He is gorgeous and sexy, funny and caring, passionate about acting and people... and far more insightful than a lot of people realize. The fact that he is so empathetic could well contribute to his bipolar and anxiety issues.

I adore him and So Min, they seem to really click. I hope they stay strong, but regardless, he is an incredible human being.   He is, and always will be, my favorite actor in the world. 

This is reminder to Mookang shippers:warning:

Please focus on your Mookang couple only and read Soompi forum rules. Its okay to create thread about them, i have no problem with that.But I saw one of forumer in that thread post something that can cause shipping wars . I had enough with Sominki last year .And i think @eyjooniesh and I , we don't want the same thing happen again,am i right? .  

Spoiler

My advise, if you want to compare something , make sure is  apple to apple comparison. How come a family drama can beat kiss scene and bed scene from mini series (plus is a cable channel).  I am not jealous with Mookang chemistry. Its fake btw. Please tell me if you see her eyes back and forth like this in the TSHLYE.I dont find any.

giphy.gif

. Ok, i need to stop now.I think its childish <_<

16 hours ago, irisariadne said:

This is reminder to Mookang shippers:warning:

Please focus on your Mookang couple only and read Soompi forum rules. Its okay to create thread about them, i have no problem with that.But I saw one of forumer in that thread post something that can cause shipping wars . I had enough with Sominki last year .And i think @eyjooniesh and I , we don't the same thing happen again,am i right? .  

Hide contents

My advise, if you want to compare something , make sure is  apple to apple comparison. How come a family drama can beat kiss scene and bed scene from mini series (plus is a cable channel).  I am not jealous with Mookang chemistry. Its fake btw. Please tell me if you see her eyes back and forth like this in the TSHLYE.I dont find any.

giphy.gif

. Ok, i need to stop now.I think its childish <_<

I don't even bother to check that thread. I know they have no substance to put rather than comparing all the way with her real boyfriend, like it's achievement or something when they know themselves FIS is just a weekend family makjang old fashioned drama (sorry FIS):sweatingbullets:

the director is not even a tvn director, now with the trend of drama from cable channels succeeding the one from the national maintstream channel, everyone should have known the difference of quality between them. Both LJ & SiG & JSM are fine actors. Unfortunately LJ rarely being in high quality dramas like TSHLYE, with good directing, OSTs, and high budget drama like TSHLYE, and he rarely being in romance drama. These shippers are just a fan of romance drama, especially with intimate bed scenes and kissing scenes like the one in TSHLYE. Most of them are drawn to the drama because of that scenes, the praises they gave for the chemistry surpassed anyone JSM paired with before highly can be due to that scenes. (Sorry I say this but this is the truth, especially from YouTube commenters, they even praise KHJ is great actors and innocent LOL) 

I have been to the drama thread one and said the chemistry surpassed LJ & JSM, but I don't say the reason, because I know I'll get bashed and might cause trouble if I said it. Here I've said it, as to why the chemistry is better (difference between kbs 50 episodes & tvn drama)

I noted that most of them are just the sad shippers from the sunken ship - sominki, some of them are hyunmin (I found in Instagram) 

So the level of delulu is still the same. No matter what they said, we know the real truth. 

PS: even if LJ & JSM breaks up (which I highly doubt) she won't choose SiG as her boyfriend, they're not compatible from my observations, and I never saw any bit of attraction from JSM's eyes to SIG as compared to when she's with LJ especially during BTS. I don't see JSM have any slight interest towards SiG, it's purely just friendship. The shippers can say what they want just from the few photos or videos they saw, but the real thing is JSM is in love with LJ, not SiG, she's not like them, easily change boyfriend/bias just because chemistry is better LOLOL. 

I know some of them visit this thread, they will read this but they will stay shipping JSM SIG until they have other good romance drama to ship (with kiss scenes, passionate one, bed scenes especially with tvn director, not the weekend family drama) especially with JSM in it because they have this imagination that JSM is themselves I think, ridiculous much. 

Spoiler

Okay I read that SiG gave JSM Spiderman video game. JSM likes it so much, must be because she can play it with her boyfriend who happen love to play game too ( I don't remember JSM loves playing video games before she met LJ or may be I'm wrong about this). LJ is a homebody, when he did IG live it's him playing game with staffs be it manager or others. Dispatch followed him for weeks and didn't get any scoop on him other than him eating kimchi rice and drinking banana milk XD other than that he just stays at home 

About the chemistry

I just found this. She said the chemistry of SiG with JSM is bit lacking. The chemistry with Lee Joon is too strong I guess because she said she is still remembering their chemistry in past drama FIS. 

This is not the first time I read about the lacking chemistry between them, I know many more said their chemistry is lit and so on, but during FIS strangely I didn't encounter any who said chemistry between Joon and Somin is lacking unlike now. Even during BTIMFL I have encountered this type of comments too saying the chemistry is lacking, in that drama thread especially. But the comments got buried with shippers who really like their chemistry.

Even if many compliment their chemistry and said their chemistry is better, because the drama is more popular, more fun and more viewers than FIS, JoonMin chemistry still tops everything.

The chemistry of SM and LJ is better.I saw the 2 dramas and it's better, although there were no scenes from the bed and there were not many kisses.When Joonhee bought her a Miyoung, the makeup was beautiful, as she looked after her.I love FIS, and their chemistry was not just on stage, they went out to eat, they interacted, they gave massages, they made jokes, they published photos, they did not promote those photos, they were personal.LJ said that SM was adorable and SM said of LJ that he was the best.

Who does not see the chemistry of LJ and SM is because he did not see FIS, there are people who are only in kdramas of 16 chapters.

not because there are scars on the bed, it is better, the chemistry is better, love is also demonstrated in other ways, like when MY young man sided with Joonghee for what his family had done to him.It was an act of love for her that mattered to her as Joonhee felt.

Archived