Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

29 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

I don't know how many times i play that video  :tears: . Thank you so much Ceo-nim :) Even it just his voice and hand,  i think it's better than nothing. 

giphy.gif

HRg8IOR.jpg

Its the same shirt he wore when he went to the army , am i right?

NlR7FBk.jpg

Yes it is the same jacket. Looks like he love to wear it

• Like 3

It's one year already....

From D-637 to D-250

So many things happened in one year (LJ got 1st place in basic training, Joonmin dating news, suicide rumor and he transferred from active duty to public service)

I can't wait to see you next year...

Spoiler

On the  night before LJ enlist, i cried haha. I feel my world is so dark. Why he must go now :tears:  . I saw IG post from his manager, stylist and MJW and make me feel very sad. After that his IG last post is Fix Me is like a goodbye from him..Hopefully this is first and last actor that make me counting their discharge date. I feel happy when see his discharge days is reduce from  600,500 and soon 200 days.  Luckily i have this thread, so it make me not to forget him. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, irisariadne said:

It's one year already....

From D-637 to D-250

So many things happened in one year (LJ got 1st place in basic training, Joonmin dating news, suicide rumor and he transferred from active duty to public service)

I can't wait to see you next year...

Hide contents

On the  night before LJ enlist, i cried haha. I feel my world is so dark. Why he must go now :tears:  . I saw IG post from his manager, stylist and MJW and make me feel very sad. After that his IG last post is Fix Me is like a goodbye from him..Hopefully this is first and last actor that make me counting their discharge date. I feel happy when see his discharge days is reduce from  600,500 and soon 200 days.  Luckily i have this thread, so it make me not to forget him. 

Thanks for sharing my video here (^^)

Spoiler

I have mixed feeling when he enlisted, I have been preparing myself for him to enlist since 2014 because I don't want to wait so long and don't want him to waste his time, and when he finally enlisted I felt sad and happy at the same time. Because he enlisted right at the peak of his career when everything is going to be good for him and I felt another project won't harm him but he is really patriotic and doesn't want to delay it any longer which is why I have very high amount of respect for him. I don't think I will like any more actor as much as I like him so this will be my first and last time I'm so invested on waiting for an actor to discharge (but still we wouldn't know what happens in the future so I wouldn't dare crossed my fingers XD) 

I hope when he discharged he will be blessed with so many good projects that will make him more popular and be more recognized around the world and in his country Korea especially. I hope he will get picked by star writers for his next project ^_^ we'll be waiting for you Lee Joon. @irisariadne @firebird88 @iluj @ssssoh @inna75 @camichi @mocmoc272 @berb224 and the rest of members of this thread sorry if I not mention you  can't keep track of everyone anymore because there's no news of JoonMin for so long but we're still convince they're still together and hopefully it will end with happy marriage life. Let's wait together until the happy days come :-D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@eyjooniesh 

I was wrong haha ( please see TSHLYE thread if you want to know what i mean). I said before this, maybe there is no shipper for JSM and SIG because she is taken and their drama is melodrama not a rom com .But , im not insecure, no no. I respect their opinion and not gonna stop them shipping the OTP.. For me,their chemistry is off the charts.K-netz also said the same thing. As long as people not  give comment in Somin IG ( example -JSM & SIG ,please be real etc)i think im ok with that.

• LOL 2

7 hours ago, irisariadne said:

@eyjooniesh 

I was wrong haha ( please see TSHLYE thread if you want to know what i mean). I said before this, maybe there is no shipper for JSM and SIG because she is taken and their drama is melodrama not a rom com .But , im not insecure, no no. I respect their opinion and not gonna stop them shipping the OTP.. For me,their chemistry is off the charts.K-netz also said the same thing. As long as people not  give comment in Somin IG ( example -JSM & SIG ,please be real etc)i think im ok with that.

There will always be shippers, especially when both leads are young and pretty ^_^ I never get insecure with newer ships of JSM because I know it's just acting and she's not some kind of playgirl, she is loyal, same like LJ, if there gonna be newer ships with other actress I won't get insecure because I know how LJ is, he is not the type to date his co star easily, but I'll be happy with the chemistry that made people want to ship them XD 

• Like 2

Imagine if Lee Joon watching Somin's drama XDD

Short MV with Lee Joon and Somin and Seo inguk

• Like 2

I am also waiting for LJ to return, have many projects and can enjoy his work. I also hope he returns to Mexico for the fan show that LJ promised and we know that he keeps his promises, has many fans, is very kind. For them, in Mexico LJ has fans who love him, I have had contact with the A + fan club in Mexico and they are also very friendly and fun. Greetings to all the LJ fans in the world.:)

• Like 3

After watching TSHLYE clips on IG, I was like this :scream::flushed::sweat_smile: 

And then i  look at Knetz comments on Naver because for sure they will mentioning Joon's name  ( 이준 ), this is some comments that i found , sorry for incorrect translation because im just  using direct translation :

tZP8Y8U.jpg

• LOL 1

37 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

After watching TSHLYE clips on IG, I was like this  

And then i  look at Knetz comments on Naver because for sure they will mentioning Joon's name  ( 이준 ), this is some comments that i found , sorry for incorrect translation because im just  using direct translation :

I haven't watched too. My sister already watched and she said to me : her heart was robbed by seo in guk 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Seo In Guk is the best kisser (well, he was voted as Master of Kissing by Knetz in 2017) :wub: and for me his eyes is so sexy, so no wonder many women will fall for him. Somin already had a bed scene before in Can We Get Married? and Alice : Boy in Wonderland but  yesterday episode i think the hottest bed scene in kdrama that i've ever seen ( What's Wrong With Secretary Kim bed scene is just meh for me:phew:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

Seo In Guk is the best kisser (well, he was voted as Master of Kissing by Knetz in 2017) :wub: and for me his eyes is so sexy, so no wonder many women will fall for him. Somin already had a bed scene before in Can We Get Married? and Alice : Boy in Wonderland but  yesterday episode i think the hottest bed scene in kdrama that i've ever seen ( What's Wrong With Secretary Kim bed scene is just meh for me:phew:

Both of them has mastered this scene so well but here I am thinking if the male character is Lee Joon he would have nailed those scenes intensely too, he was always known as one of the sexiest male second generation idol and he has one of the sexiest build (I'm not sure now if he still has it or not) and people would go gaga around him too if he takes those kind of roles and many more JoonMin shippers will be born perhaps B) 

Oh and Joon also has been praised highly for his acting too before this

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

Both of them has mastered this scene so well but here I am thinking if the male character is Lee Joon he would have nailed those scenes intensely too, he was always known as one of the sexiest male second generation idol and he has one of the sexiest build (I'm not sure now if he still has it or not) and people would go gaga around him too if he takes those kind of roles and many more JoonMin shippers will be born perhaps B) 

Oh and Joon also has been praised highly for his acting too before this

I just pray for miracle. Because we can have rapist and woman beater back in k-dramaland, so why not Joonmin in another drama . Yes, no doubt his body is so sexy. Who can forget Joon's chocolate abs / honey abs  :rolleyes: and we can see that in  FIS ep 3 :wub:

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

I just pray for miracle. Because we can have rapist and woman beater back in k-dramaland, so why not Joonmin in another drama . Yes, no doubt his body is so sexy. Who can forget Joon's chocolate abs / honey abs  :rolleyes: and we can see that in  FIS ep 3 :wub:

That if both Joon and Somin agree to do a drama together because sometimes real couple avoid from doing it due to consideration of each parties and their fans might not approve of it due to certain reasons but it's already impossible for them to do a drama together because it never happen in kdramas since producers also avoid casting real official couples for dramas

Since he placed #1 out of 184 in basic, and the fact he believes in keeping his body fit.. I am sure Joon still has an incredible body. He is also willing to do sex scenes (Rough Play).

Joon is so underrated as an actor.. scary & evil or sweet & nice... he can do anything.

Edited by Sherrie Casteel
  • Like 4

@Sherrie Casteel

I agree LJ is underestimated I think he can do any kind of role, he is very talented, I think LJ has a good body has nothing to envy anyone is very handsome sexy and adorable, that's a plus but I think what What matters most is talent.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Sherrie Casteel said:

Since he placed #1 out of 184 in basic, and the fact he believes in keeping his body fit.. I am sure Joon still has an incredible body. He is also willing to do sex scenes (Rough Play).

Joon is so underrated as an actor.. scary & evil or sweet & nice... he can do anything.

I remember he said he was mentally and physically exhausted filming for Rough Play. Still kudos to him for willing to break his image as idol and taking risk of losing fans at that time at such a young and golden age for idol and actor, 25. Meaning he is willing to do everything for the sake of acting and art, and to grow more as an actor. He has really deep passion for acting which I rarely see in young actors nowadays. I really hope he will be recognized for his acting one day because he really deserve it. The same to JSM, she is also growing as an actress too :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, MayraR said:

@Sherrie Casteel

I agree LJ is underestimated I think he can do any kind of role, he is very talented, I think LJ has a good body has nothing to envy anyone is very handsome sexy and adorable, that's a plus but I think what What matters most is talent.

Couldn't agree more that LJ is a bit underrated, I hope he will choose future projects that will further enhance his name as an actor :) and let him broaden his acting range more which is  so broad already XD About his body LJ is the type to manage himself well and he always try hard to gain weight especially during Luck Key and Father is Strange he was told to gain more weight for the role and we can really see the results :))

• Like 3

Ok, I found one:unsure:

fK4NQUe.jpg

You can ship Somin with her co-actor, i have no problem with that. But please do not comment like this in her IG. I doubt that you don't know her status if you are her fan.  Maybe some people say ,  she just dating with Lee Joon and not marrried yet. So, what ?? You want her cheating with her boyfriend so it can fullfill your delusional mind??? And you are happy if they broken up so your dream/wish come true. What if i said the same thing to your relationship. They are actors and we don't own them.Please respect their private life. I dont think these people know what this couple is going through earlier this year (K-netz make fun of Somin because of Joon's condition etc). People should not cross the line. Good thing that Joon's IG is deactivated , if not some stupid shippers will attack his IG like what Sominki did last year. 

• Thanks 1

@irisariadne I also don't have any problem with these new born shippers due to SIG great chemistry with JSM. As I said it's bound to happen. Shippers will always be shippers. After this if LJ takes up rom com drama he will also be shipped with his on screen partner. Probably no one knows this but during vampire detective many shipped him with Lee Seyoung though their characters didn't have any love line at all, and they barely have any screentime together, but why so many still ship them and making fanmade music video of them? It's because LJ is really good actor and he's also able to have chemistry with anyone or anything even his pet tortoise Al XD

• Like 2