Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

8 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

Is it possible ? He's still under the radar now and giving his GF food truck will cause netizens giving him looks again I don't like it 

Excuse me. How do you know the netizens haven't gotten off his back? Are you Korean? I just found the bad comments around the end of March. Where can we find the messages that the netizens still keep trolling him? Really curious. 

1 hour ago, leveille said:

Excuse me. How do you know the netizens haven't gotten off his back? Are you Korean? I just found the bad comments around the end of March. Where can we find the messages that the netizens still keep trolling him? Really curious. 

LOL you sound so angry. If you go look to Naver everytime there's a celebrity military scandal he will be mentioned, though the comments has not many upvotes or downvotes but I know they're just waiting for the right time to hate on him. 

• Sad 1

JSM ig update for TSHLYE

Will be broadcast tonight stay tune

Now we have to be ready for another ship :lol:, kidding :D

Hope the rating is high

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:
JSM ig update for TSHLYE

Will be broadcast tonight stay tune

Now we have to be ready for another ship :lol:, kidding :D

Hope the rating is high

I ship them onscreen only :D (if they change the story not like J-drama version if you know what i mean) 

Maybe she will watch it together with Mr. Ahn Jung Hee Parker??? (miss his comment in Somin's IG like last year) 

and also celebrate their 1st Anniversary???

giphy.gif

Good luck, Somin

giphy.gif

• Like 3

On 10/3/2018 at 2:17 AM, irisariadne said:

I ship them onscreen only :D (if they change the story not like J-drama version if you know what i mean) 

Maybe she will watch it together with Mr. Ahn Jung Hee Parker??? (miss his comment in Somin's IG like last year) 

and also celebrate their 1st Anniversary???

Good luck, Somin

I doubt Joon would want to watch it XD he will be jealous though it's just acting, even other couple celebrities didn't watch each other's romance acting with other co star as far as I know ㅋㅋㅋ it will be a torture to watch your significant other romancing other people even if it's just acting 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • LOL 2

@eyjooniesh saw this post in your IG. Interesting..:)

I watched TSHLYE and so far i like it. And Korean viewers said they don't want sad ending and i'm hoping for that too. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

@eyjooniesh saw this post in your IG. Interesting..:)

I watched TSHLYE and so far i like it. And Korean viewers said they don't want sad ending and i'm hoping for that too. 

During all thekpop show guesting mblaq they pointed out this finger habit'of Joon and he admit he did that unconsciously. Strangely Somin also now unconsciously have the same habit :wub: I believe this is not the only one habit they started copying from each other, when LJ comeback in screen again maybe we can see it too XD 

I have watched the first two episodes of her new drama TSHLYE it's really good, don't expect happy ending because I know the show isn't made for that typical happy ending kdrama always gives. I just hope the knetz will start to look pass the male lead army controversy and appreciate other actors working in this drama too, the PD and staffs behind the scenes who work really hard to run this drama. 

• Like 4

Translation :
Now don't ever change your pretty heart
Be a better adult,
Be a wonderful parents
I really bless you.
I love you
My brother , my sister in law 

Credit: @cutefairy2017 IG

Wow, Congrats to Somin's brother. :blush:  Anyone know how old is he. If i'm not mistaken, he still studying in Canada , right?

Edit: Ok, i check Somin's IG,in the comment section they said he is 27 years old. 

Spoiler

And,do you guys think Joon attend her brother wedding ceremony?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, irisariadne said:
Spoiler

And,do you guys think Joon attend her brother wedding ceremony?

Spoiler

Hmm don't think so, he's still in hiding mode 

On 10/20/2018 at 10:21 AM, eyjooniesh said:
Leejoon voice :bawling:

I don't know how many times i play that video  :tears: . Thank you so much Ceo-nim :) Even it just his voice and hand,  i think it's better than nothing. 

giphy.gif

HRg8IOR.jpg

Its the same shirt he wore when he went to the army , am i right?

NlR7FBk.jpg

• Like 2