Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am also waiting for LJ to return, have many projects and can enjoy his work. I also hope he returns to Mexico for the fan show that LJ promised and we know that he keeps his promises, has many fans, is very kind. For them, in Mexico LJ has fans who love him, I have had contact with the A + fan club in Mexico and they are also very friendly and fun. Greetings to all the LJ fans in the world.:)

After watching TSHLYE clips on IG, I was like this :scream::flushed::sweat_smile: 

And then i  look at Knetz comments on Naver because for sure they will mentioning Joon's name  ( 이준 ), this is some comments that i found , sorry for incorrect translation because im just  using direct translation :

tZP8Y8U.jpg

37 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

After watching TSHLYE clips on IG, I was like this  

And then i  look at Knetz comments on Naver because for sure they will mentioning Joon's name  ( 이준 ), this is some comments that i found , sorry for incorrect translation because im just  using direct translation :

I haven't watched too. My sister already watched and she said to me : her heart was robbed by seo in guk 

Seo In Guk is the best kisser (well, he was voted as Master of Kissing by Knetz in 2017) :wub: and for me his eyes is so sexy, so no wonder many women will fall for him. Somin already had a bed scene before in Can We Get Married? and Alice : Boy in Wonderland but  yesterday episode i think the hottest bed scene in kdrama that i've ever seen ( What's Wrong With Secretary Kim bed scene is just meh for me:phew:

22 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

Seo In Guk is the best kisser (well, he was voted as Master of Kissing by Knetz in 2017) :wub: and for me his eyes is so sexy, so no wonder many women will fall for him. Somin already had a bed scene before in Can We Get Married? and Alice : Boy in Wonderland but  yesterday episode i think the hottest bed scene in kdrama that i've ever seen ( What's Wrong With Secretary Kim bed scene is just meh for me:phew:

Both of them has mastered this scene so well but here I am thinking if the male character is Lee Joon he would have nailed those scenes intensely too, he was always known as one of the sexiest male second generation idol and he has one of the sexiest build (I'm not sure now if he still has it or not) and people would go gaga around him too if he takes those kind of roles and many more JoonMin shippers will be born perhaps B) 

Oh and Joon also has been praised highly for his acting too before this

26 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

Both of them has mastered this scene so well but here I am thinking if the male character is Lee Joon he would have nailed those scenes intensely too, he was always known as one of the sexiest male second generation idol and he has one of the sexiest build (I'm not sure now if he still has it or not) and people would go gaga around him too if he takes those kind of roles and many more JoonMin shippers will be born perhaps B) 

Oh and Joon also has been praised highly for his acting too before this

I just pray for miracle. Because we can have rapist and woman beater back in k-dramaland, so why not Joonmin in another drama . Yes, no doubt his body is so sexy. Who can forget Joon's chocolate abs / honey abs  :rolleyes: and we can see that in  FIS ep 3 :wub:

29 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

I just pray for miracle. Because we can have rapist and woman beater back in k-dramaland, so why not Joonmin in another drama . Yes, no doubt his body is so sexy. Who can forget Joon's chocolate abs / honey abs  :rolleyes: and we can see that in  FIS ep 3 :wub:

That if both Joon and Somin agree to do a drama together because sometimes real couple avoid from doing it due to consideration of each parties and their fans might not approve of it due to certain reasons but it's already impossible for them to do a drama together because it never happen in kdramas since producers also avoid casting real official couples for dramas

2 hours ago, Sherrie Casteel said:

Since he placed #1 out of 184 in basic, and the fact he believes in keeping his body fit.. I am sure Joon still has an incredible body. He is also willing to do sex scenes (Rough Play).

Joon is so underrated as an actor.. scary & evil or sweet & nice... he can do anything.

I remember he said he was mentally and physically exhausted filming for Rough Play. Still kudos to him for willing to break his image as idol and taking risk of losing fans at that time at such a young and golden age for idol and actor, 25. Meaning he is willing to do everything for the sake of acting and art, and to grow more as an actor. He has really deep passion for acting which I rarely see in young actors nowadays. I really hope he will be recognized for his acting one day because he really deserve it. The same to JSM, she is also growing as an actress too :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, MayraR said:

@Sherrie Casteel

I agree LJ is underestimated I think he can do any kind of role, he is very talented, I think LJ has a good body has nothing to envy anyone is very handsome sexy and adorable, that's a plus but I think what What matters most is talent.

Couldn't agree more that LJ is a bit underrated, I hope he will choose future projects that will further enhance his name as an actor :) and let him broaden his acting range more which is  so broad already XD About his body LJ is the type to manage himself well and he always try hard to gain weight especially during Luck Key and Father is Strange he was told to gain more weight for the role and we can really see the results :))

Ok, I found one:unsure:

fK4NQUe.jpg

You can ship Somin with her co-actor, i have no problem with that. But please do not comment like this in her IG. I doubt that you don't know her status if you are her fan.  Maybe some people say ,  she just dating with Lee Joon and not marrried yet. So, what ?? You want her cheating with her boyfriend so it can fullfill your delusional mind??? And you are happy if they broken up so your dream/wish come true. What if i said the same thing to your relationship. They are actors and we don't own them.Please respect their private life. I dont think these people know what this couple is going through earlier this year (K-netz make fun of Somin because of Joon's condition etc). People should not cross the line. Good thing that Joon's IG is deactivated , if not some stupid shippers will attack his IG like what Sominki did last year. 

@irisariadne I also don't have any problem with these new born shippers due to SIG great chemistry with JSM. As I said it's bound to happen. Shippers will always be shippers. After this if LJ takes up rom com drama he will also be shipped with his on screen partner. Probably no one knows this but during vampire detective many shipped him with Lee Seyoung though their characters didn't have any love line at all, and they barely have any screentime together, but why so many still ship them and making fanmade music video of them? It's because LJ is really good actor and he's also able to have chemistry with anyone or anything even his pet tortoise Al XD

Hace 57 minutos, eyjooniesh dijo:

@irisariadne Tampoco tengo ningún problema con estos nuevos cargadores debido a la gran química SIG con JSM. Como dije, está destinado a suceder. Los expedidores siempre serán embarcadores. Después de esto, si LJ retoma el drama com com, también se enviará con su compañero en pantalla. Probablemente nadie lo sabe, pero durante el detective de vampiros, muchos lo enviaron con Lee Seyoung, aunque sus personajes no tienen ninguna línea de amor en absoluto, y apenas tienen un tiempo de pantalla juntos, pero ¿por qué tantos todavía no envían y hacen videos de fans hechos de ellos? ? Es porque LJ es realmente un buen actor y también puede tener una química con cualquier persona o cualquier cosa, incluso con su mascota tortuga Al XD

Hace 57 minutos, eyjooniesh dijo:

@irisariadne Tampoco tengo ningún problema con estos nuevos cargadores debido a la gran química SIG con JSM. Como dije, está destinado a suceder. Los expedidores siempre serán embarcadores. Después de esto, si LJ retoma el drama com com, también se enviará con su compañero en pantalla. Probablemente nadie lo sabe, pero durante el detective de vampiros, muchos lo enviaron con Lee Seyoung, aunque sus personajes no tienen ninguna línea de amor en absoluto, y apenas tienen un tiempo de pantalla juntos, pero ¿por qué tantos todavía no envían y hacen videos de fans hechos de ellos? ? Es porque LJ es realmente un buen actor y también puede tener una química con cualquier persona o cualquier cosa, incluso con su mascota tortu

I like drama but I do not support the shipp. I find it useless since a person has a partner if it is in the history I support the shipp with the character Cho Rong seems to me a better person and I can not overcome that the ex-girlfriend died and someone has no feeling or empathy. that's why I do not support it, it's nothing because I'm a fan Joonmin is because of the story I agree that in the story they have chemistry but it is as always as it has been with other actors because it is their profession but I do not support the shipp at this time

I do not support that they mention to LJ if it is a ship of history they would not have to mention it.

@eyjooniesh actually the one that make me really mad is not that comment.But last night someone comment bad thing about Joon to JM shippers's IG  (you already post about it on your twitter). Yes , your oppa is perfect blablabla, i know that.But you dont need to drag Joon's name. Can you leave him alone? You dont need to compare your oppa with Joon. Is that hard?I bet if Park Shin Hye and Hyun Bin drama become hit next month, some shippers will compare Hyun Bin with her boyfriend, Choi Tae Joon.

(Im sorry maybe i overreacting today:sweatingbullets:)

. [+66,-29]
Jung So Min ♡ Lee Joon.
- [+2,-0]
Excuse me? This is a drama... 

Cr: melohwa 

PS: JoonMin effect still there

10 hours ago, irisariadne said:

@eyjooniesh actually the one that make me really mad is not that comment.But last night someone comment bad thing about Joon to JM shippers's IG  (you already post about it on your twitter). Yeah , your oppa is perfect blablabla, i know that.But you dont need to drag Joon's name. Can you leave him alone? You dont need to compare your oppa with Joon. Is that hard?I bet if Park Shin Hye and Hyun Bin drama become hit next month, some shippers will compare Hyun Bin with her boyfriend, Choi Tae Joon.

(Im sorry maybe i overreacting today:sweatingbullets:)

Is it about the mean comment from KHJ fan? Telling someone a gay because he wants to kill himself? That person is sick. Did she know the rumor is fake? Even if it's not fake it's still wrong to make jokes about this sensitive thing:rage:

6 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

. [+66,-29]
Jung So Min ♡ Lee Joon.
- [+2,-0]
Excuse me? This is a drama... 

Cr: melohwa 

PS: JoonMin effect still there

Is it about the mean comment from KHJ fan? Telling someone a gay because he wants to kill himself? That person is sick. Did she know the rumor is fake? Even if it's not fake it's still wrong to make jokes about this sensitive thing:rage:

Yes..that girl is so rude and mean. Someone need to teach her a lesson if she do that next time.

Btw , that comments from K-netz  make me laugh. :lol:

Somin choose the title Stars for her OST song and she also wrote the lyrics. I know the word Star maybe come from the drama title itself - Hundred Million Stars Falling From The Sky  . Or maybe not because we know  who is the  Star is #coughleejooncough# .We've  already discussed about it before in this thread but i want to post this pictures again ..

8e7VjWO.jpg

rUVWGeL.jpg

Like A Star

Just like a star across my sky,
Just like an angel off the page,
You have appeared to my life,
Feel like I'll never be the same,
Just like a song in my heart,
Just like oil on my hands,
Honour to love you

cIRTcnm.jpg

GMu1HRC.jpg

Star Ahn actor nim:wub: we know she's a loyal girl. There's some small evidences that indicates they're still together so I actually don't feel even a little bit insecure even though some i-fans asking Somin and SIG to to date. I just want them to respect JoonMin couple and don't say anything inappropriate to them and their shippers but you know, they will never understand and will always want to believe their own delulu and selfishness so it's okay, they can keep being delulu. No one will call them dumb or stupid or disrespectful. Stay classy JoonMin shippers!

4 hours ago, irisariadne said:

Somin choose the title Stars for her OST song and she also wrote the lyrics. I know the word Star maybe come from the drama title itself - Hundred Million Stars Falling From The Sky  . Or maybe not because we know  who is the  Star is #coughleejooncough# .We've  already discussed about it before in this thread but i want to post this pictures again ..

8e7VjWO.jpg

rUVWGeL.jpg

Like A Star

Just like a star across my sky,
Just like an angel off the page,
You have appeared to my life,
Feel like I'll never be the same,
Just like a song in my heart,
Just like oil on my hands,
Honour to love you

cIRTcnm.jpg

GMu1HRC.jpg