Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/11/2019 at 10:24 AM, irisariadne said:

so, Lee Joon commented on fancafe last Saturday ( on his gf's FM day). So,  when was the last time he commented to his fancafe ,is it since his birthday??

Yes the last time he commented is since his birthday:wub: where he said "thanks for the birthday wishes and see you this year"

Maybe he's excited too for his girlfriend's first FM!!!! I can imagine how his face when watching Somin dancing to TT :D she's so cute as always! I'm praying for their long lasting relationship!!!:kiss_wink:

• 2 weeks later...

giphy.gif

So , the countdown is double digit now . Its D-99 (I really hope its still D-99 , but im still okay if his discharge date is one week late, but not in October or worst December ) .  So, i hope we can hear Lee Joon casting news for his new drama or movie (Kang Ha Neul already received offer for his new drama and he will be discharge in May).

And when you have nothing to update about them, but still want to update this thread, so here is the picture....

Somin fans send her food truck and she gave the cards to her fans .  This is on her birthday if im not mistaken. And the smiley still there

(so sad :bawling:)

E6G2Gw1.jpg

Congrats Auntie Somin. Somin nephew is so cute. 

xrJXaYz.jpg

Nayeon, Lee Joon niece , I think she is 3 years old now. 

pvCUqvG.jpg

@jjadx gfg I think they are still together . I know we dont have hints about them but i have strong feeling about that. She is a DJ now so sometime her song selection is remind me about Joon ( La La Land Song, Arianda Grande -if you watch her  broadcast show on 14/2 Valentine's Day, she play this songs ) . And one  of her favourite song is this one , Its' Strange , With You (Credit : Cutefairy2017). So if you read the lyrics , its like its song for people who is in love with someone .  

Like i said before, i will support this couple until their agency said they are break up. So, if that happened , i will move on and "retire" from this thread (i know who cares about that , right?) . And maybe i will not active here  if Joon comeback from MS. I  will  just come here if there is news about them only. I still cannot believe that i stayed in this thread for 1 year and 3 months. :D

On 24/3/2019 at 6:27, jjadx gfg said:

¿Todavía están juntos?

El no es ni siquiera una pista sobre ellos ahora.

There is no news about them, I think they are not required to say what is happening in their life.
there are many couples who have not seen many photos together as the couple of Shin Hye and her boyfriend,
Also, it's not like that. as if LJ wrote every day and mentioned a million songs, except for their relationship, the last time they made a comment in their publication that referred to places where they recorded scenes of FIS, it also depends on their emptiness, maybe some details, but if you want, you can not see it because it does not show what you would like to see. In my opinion, I see that they are together for many obvious reasons and details.

23 hours ago, irisariadne said:

Like i said before, i will support this couple until their agency said they are break up. So, if that happened , i will move on and "retire" from this thread (i know who cares about that , right?) . And maybe i will not active here  if Joon comeback  from MS. I  will  just come here if there is news about them only. I still cannot believe that i stayed in this thread for 1 year and 3 months. 

I think I've been in this thread for 2 years already lol. We've gone through so much ups and downs. So many new ships come and go. The one only stays is joonmin, hopefully.

I'm tired of people asking whether they're still together or not. The news are everywhere for you to find and go search for their break up news yourself. If you can't find it it means they're still together. 

They are not in this showbiz for their relationship, they're in this showbiz for their career. When they don't show it mean the relationship is not for entertainment. It's their personal. That's why they don't show it off. I can totally understand. No news doesn't mean they have broke up. 

I believe they are together.  She seems genuine, and above all, I want him to have someone at his side who understands him, celebrates his uniqueness, and brings him joy. 

It has been a long wait, but I will still be following this thread until it dissolves...if it ever does. 

6 hours ago, irisariadne said:

9qmfVce.jpg

His bestfriends already discharged. Kwang Hee already busy with variety shows and Siwan confirmed to star in the drama (Strangers from Hell) 

3 months to go .:love:

I hope joon will invite them to his wedding haha. 

The YouTube news always misleading and fake, don't trust it

3 hours ago, irisariadne said:

Me too:blush:

Happy April First everyone. I just got some news that lee joon will really be discharged on 1st July 2019:rolleyes: so we only have 3 months left!!!! Wow I can't wait for it. And also heard rumor that he already received so many acting offers from drama and movie producers and director, Lee Joon is currently viewing which projects he wants to appear in as his comeback project. Our actor is hot stuff now he's out from the military-_-yeay and he will announce his upcoming wedding with Jung somin this year too :wub: 

Okay.. April fool everyone haha. But I really hope those wishes will come true eventually :sweatingbullets:

On 4/1/2019 at 1:32 PM, eyjooniesh said:

Happy April First everyone. I just got some news that lee joon will really be discharged on 1st July 2019:rolleyes: so we only have 3 months left!!!! Wow I can't wait for it. And also heard rumor that he already received so many acting offers from drama and movie producers and director, Lee Joon is currently viewing which projects he wants to appear in as his comeback project. Our actor is hot stuff now he's out from the military-_-yeay and he will announce his upcoming wedding with Jung somin this year too :wub: 

Okay.. April fool everyone haha. But I really hope those wishes will come true eventually :sweatingbullets:

I want to reply this last week but my Soompi account got problem , but luckily i can log in today by changing my password (Why this problem always happening to me:sweatingbullets:).  

Ok,  when i first read about this , im so happy  when its confirm that he will be discharged on  1st July  and he got more projects. But ,  when you said upcoming wedding with Jung So Min, i feel  weird:lol:. I forgot its April Fool . But , I dont mind if its true  :D.

This IG account(lee_joon_lyf) change the countdown for Lee Joon from 1st July to September 25th yesterday, because someone  comment on her post claimed she/he understand Korean, but at least please tell us where did he/she read that article . 

ycgCW9I.jpg

@eyjooniesh Like you said, except from Soompi , so far there is no Korean news sites said he will be disharged on 25th September. :unsure:

Archived