Quantcast
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

Hi @xykscyr , welcome to this thread:D

Last night at MAMA 2018, she is so stunning, gorgeous and sexy 

giphy.gif

Today, Somin confirmed that  she and Lee Jun Ho (2 PM) will be working together in a movie Courtesan Bachelor

OGmWr1j.jpg

And tomorrow is D-200 for Lee Joon , Yay B) 6 months to go

Qaf7Dbo.jpg

• Like 3

Because there is no update from Joonmin couple, even small things like this can make me happy (So sad TT:tears:) . I mean when i see smiley in Somin 's signature or we can say it's their couple signatures.  

Somin's latest signature with smiley. 

giphy.gif

Joon's signature with smiley

giphy.gif

Because we know when Somin's smiley exist

giphy.gif

So Somin , can i ask a present from you..(i afraid to say it):sweatingbullets:

giphy.gif

• Like 4

I have to give credit to @mocmoc and other JoonMin detective shippers. Without then I'm unable to make this video of their love timeline with all the evidences and photos compiled together in one video. :kiss_wink:

PS: not everything is included in this video, I think I have missed some of the clues. This is the only that I'm able to compile.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@eyjooniesh Good Job :love:  I love the song . To Joon and Somin, may your love , joy and happiness grow stronger everyday. 

1st January 2019 is coming. I wonder which celebrity couple will be revealed by Dispatch.:ph34r: and  K-netz reaction to their dating news.:rolleyes:

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Here the proof that the frigobar of the photos of the istagram of jung so min, we knew that we had seen it before with Lee joon ... Sorry for my bad English.

• Like 1

On 12/23/2018 at 11:46 AM, eyjooniesh said:

A k-fan said he will discharge winter next year :tears: according to his agency

I hope it's not true...Maybe not his discharge date but his drama/movie will be airing in winter next year??^_^ I still can accept if he discharge on 23rd October 2019 but not on December 2019.  Why Military Manpower Administration (MMA)  want LJ to wait until 3 or 4 months for his draft notice from MMA after he moves from active duty to public service? It doesn't make sense to me. But , I dont know how to accept this news if it's true. I am in denial right now  :bawling:

• Like 1

Recently from a reliable source, Somin told on her radio station that she likes to listen to Ariana Grande's ballad song, and her favourite Christmas song is Santa Tell Me, which is by coincidence, the same favorite Christmas song of Lee Joon. He talked about it in here. And he is a fanboy of AG, last year he went to her concert held in Korea with his manager. LJ also is a fanboy of IU, he once covered her song in MBLAQ concert, and also sing it in another interview. Somin has IU song section in her radio segment. So I think it's not too much to think they're still going strong. 

14 hours ago, irisariadne said:

I hope it's not true...Maybe not his discharge date but his drama/movie will be airing in winter next year??^_^ I still can accept if he discharge on 23rd October 2019 but not on December 2019.  Why Military Manpower Administration (MMA)  want LJ to wait until 3 or 4 months for his draft notice from MMA after he moves from active duty to public service? It doesn't make sense to me. But , I dont know how to accept this news if it's true. I am in denial right now  :bawling:

Similar to TOP, he also has to wait 5 months until he get the further military draft notice to be reassign to public service. I'm sad too, but I think there's still hope he can discharge early. The k fan said his discharge date and alternative service is keep secret by his agency. But I don't know where she heard he will discharge during winter. Hopefully he will have a successful comeback. 

About that fridge, I saw it in FIS too, the fridge is popular, have saw it in almost every dramas I watched XD I think it's sponsored 

• Like 2

On 12/27/2018 at 12:37 AM, eyjooniesh said:

Recently from a reliable source, Somin told on her radio station that she likes to listen to Ariana Grande's ballad song, and her favourite Christmas song is Santa Tell Me, which is by coincidence, the same favorite Christmas song of Lee Joon. 

Well , thay have many similarities. So no wonder they choose same Christmas song as their fav. song. :wub:

On 12/27/2018 at 12:37 AM, eyjooniesh said:

Similar to TOP, he also has to wait 5 months until he get the further military draft notice to be reassign to public service. I'm sad too, but I think there's still hope he can discharge early. The k fan said his discharge date and alternative service is keep secret by his agency. But I don't know where she heard he will discharge during winter. Hopefully he will have a successful comeback. 

I think TOP and Joon have different situation because TOP had marijuana trials . I also not sure about him ,but i think maybe MMA want him to settle his case first, so that is why he has to wait. . I am still hoping we can see Joon on 1st July 2019. 

As a shippers , because Korean couple love to wear/use couple items,  i just want to asume that it's their couple fridge  :P, although i know the possibility that maybe  Joon did'nt bought her that  fridge . Or she bought it for herself.   Or someone else give that  fridge as a present.

• Like 1

All in all we know our couple are pretty much still together. :D:kiss_wink::wub: let's pray for their last long relationship (hopefully till marriage!'!";;") . I don't want them to break up like some small amount of rude shippers of JSM-SIG wish them too in Instagram comments. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

Vote for JoonMin! The Best Real Couple. So far they're on 6th place. 

PS: I really miss them :)))) 

@irisariadne where are you? 

Happy New Year to all Joonmin shippers:) .

@eyjooniesh Im still here , not going anywhere:lol:. But, i don't know what to write in this thread  because Somin also not updating  her IG since New Year.  I think she is busy with her job (movie and DJ) . I also miss them. This is just a suggestion : but maybe you can post this poll  in your instagram, so that more JM shippers can vote them .Although this poll is just for fun  but I hope JM can get at least  Top 3.   Next month is Joon's birthday :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, irisariadne said:

Happy New Year to all Joonmin shippers:) .

@eyjooniesh Im still here , not going anywhere:lol:. But, i don't know what to write in this thread  because Somin also not updating  her IG since New Year.  I think she is busy with her job (movie and DJ) . I also miss them. This is just a suggestion : but maybe you can post this poll  in your instagram, so that more JM shippers can vote them .Although this poll is just for fun  but I hope JM can get at least  Top 3.   Next month is Joon's birthday :D

During Joon birthday Somin will have public broadcast DJ so maybe she will said, "today is someone's special birthday" lol we can imagine right :P

• Like 3