Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

Or maybe somin already read the question beforehand since she needs to prepare the answer first, maybe she the one that purposely changed sun to seung? So people won't know? xDD

Just curious if Chang Sun is a rare name in South Korea? Because if it does, maybe is so  obvious to use changsunchangsunschangsun:P. So far the celebrity i know close to that name is Chan Sung 2PM . Too bad is not a phone call from that listener, because for sure we know his voice right away.:lol:

giphy.gif

On 1/30/2019 at 6:05 PM, irisariadne said:

Just curious if Chang Sun is a rare name in South Korea? Because if it does, maybe is so  obvious to use changsunchangsunschangsun:P. So far the celebrity i know close to that name is Chan Sung 2PM . Too bad is not a phone call from that listener, because for sure we know his voice right away.:lol:

I don't think he will call since he's in ninja mode right now. Sending message to the radio is safer way ^_^ 

I don't know if it's a common name but saw newer generation idols also used that name 'changsun' as their stage name. The 2pm Chanseong is different name all around. Changseon is our LJ and Chanseong is the 2pm name, although it's almost similar but they're different. Tomorrow is February! The month of Joon's birthday:star:

I'm sorry, i'm quite busy last week and i can't log in Soompi forum with my mobile phone. I dunno why:sweatingbullets: . I know i'm late but i still want to post something about Joonie's birthday:D

Lee Joon Manager post in his IG (Credit :@iamouttime twitter)

pyCjm8E.jpg

giphy.gif

Joonie 's birthday present from his CEO

Joonie's birthday cake from fans 

giphy.gif

And Joon post this in his fancafe

sGouoRz.jpg

1st July 2019.. Please come faster . 

VQzUCLe.jpg

Credit cutefairy2017 IG

http://www.sporbiz.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=314123

I hope that they can survive, there is only 4 months left. Last week, we heard the news about Kim Bum and Oh Yeon Soo break up after 10 months of dating, and currently he is serving in the military service as a public service worker.

• 2 weeks later...

So, the final result for the best real couple is Joonmin couple. :D

qMwqVNG.jpg

Thank you Joonmin shippers

giphy.gif

Yes, i know i know, this poll is just for fun and no one can deny that Song Song couple is the most popular couple . But, im still happy because many people still give vote to them although there is no news about this couple. Ok, let's see the other couple news and updates for the last 3 months (i'm not comparing them guys, please don't misunderstand me:):

Spoiler

1. Rain and Kim Tae Hee

zQ986Wn.jpg

2. Song Jong Ki and Song Hye Kyo

lYqWVEp.jpg

3. Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young 

YH61lbo.jpg

4. Lee Kwang Soo and Lee Sun Bin 

OvMBzTT.jpg

5. Ryu Jeon Yul and Hyeri

g2eUvho.jpg

6.Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun 

zzXXSvy.jpg

CTUya6G.jpg

7. Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung 

A49ouVO.jpg

6. Lee Joon and Jung So Min??  

tenor.gif?itemid=4543997

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulation on success of your first fan meeting, Somin. 

ZXCzUxS.jpg

Thanks @MayraR and blogjungsominhouse for your support to Somin. 

giphy.gif

And JMSC are so lucky to meet her  :). And she is really beautiful up close.  

And she said Somin told her fans that  A thousand Years by Christina Perri is on her playlist . This is my favourite song too. On Saturday , while I was waiting for Somin's update about her fanmeet , i  watched this fmv  over and over(I like the Christina Perri and Steve Kazee version more).

I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

She is so cute when dancing the TT dance:D 

giphy.gif

@eyjooniesh so, Lee Joon commented on fancafe last Saturday ( on his gf's FM day). So,  when was the last time he commented to his fancafe ,is it since his birthday??

Archived