Quantcast

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

Recently from a reliable source, Somin told on her radio station that she likes to listen to Ariana Grande's ballad song, and her favourite Christmas song is Santa Tell Me, which is by coincidence, the same favorite Christmas song of Lee Joon. He talked about it in here. And he is a fanboy of AG, last year he went to her concert held in Korea with his manager. LJ also is a fanboy of IU, he once covered her song in MBLAQ concert, and also sing it in another interview. Somin has IU song section in her radio segment. So I think it's not too much to think they're still going strong. 

14 hours ago, irisariadne said:

I hope it's not true...Maybe not his discharge date but his drama/movie will be airing in winter next year??^_^ I still can accept if he discharge on 23rd October 2019 but not on December 2019.  Why Military Manpower Administration (MMA)  want LJ to wait until 3 or 4 months for his draft notice from MMA after he moves from active duty to public service? It doesn't make sense to me. But , I dont know how to accept this news if it's true. I am in denial right now  :bawling:

Similar to TOP, he also has to wait 5 months until he get the further military draft notice to be reassign to public service. I'm sad too, but I think there's still hope he can discharge early. The k fan said his discharge date and alternative service is keep secret by his agency. But I don't know where she heard he will discharge during winter. Hopefully he will have a successful comeback. 

About that fridge, I saw it in FIS too, the fridge is popular, have saw it in almost every dramas I watched XD I think it's sponsored 

• Like 2
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Profile Name: Lee Joon Hangul: 이준 Birth Name: Lee Chang-Sun (이창선) Birthdate: February 7, 1988 Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea Height: 180cm Notes For

On 12/27/2018 at 12:37 AM, eyjooniesh said:

Recently from a reliable source, Somin told on her radio station that she likes to listen to Ariana Grande's ballad song, and her favourite Christmas song is Santa Tell Me, which is by coincidence, the same favorite Christmas song of Lee Joon. 

Well , thay have many similarities. So no wonder they choose same Christmas song as their fav. song. :wub:

On 12/27/2018 at 12:37 AM, eyjooniesh said:

Similar to TOP, he also has to wait 5 months until he get the further military draft notice to be reassign to public service. I'm sad too, but I think there's still hope he can discharge early. The k fan said his discharge date and alternative service is keep secret by his agency. But I don't know where she heard he will discharge during winter. Hopefully he will have a successful comeback. 

I think TOP and Joon have different situation because TOP had marijuana trials . I also not sure about him ,but i think maybe MMA want him to settle his case first, so that is why he has to wait. . I am still hoping we can see Joon on 1st July 2019. 

As a shippers , because Korean couple love to wear/use couple items,  i just want to asume that it's their couple fridge  :P, although i know the possibility that maybe  Joon did'nt bought her that  fridge . Or she bought it for herself.   Or someone else give that  fridge as a present.

• Like 1

All in all we know our couple are pretty much still together. :D:kiss_wink::wub: let's pray for their last long relationship (hopefully till marriage!'!";;") . I don't want them to break up like some small amount of rude shippers of JSM-SIG wish them too in Instagram comments. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

Vote for JoonMin! The Best Real Couple. So far they're on 6th place. 

PS: I really miss them :)))) 

@irisariadne where are you? 

Happy New Year to all Joonmin shippers:) .

@eyjooniesh Im still here , not going anywhere:lol:. But, i don't know what to write in this thread  because Somin also not updating  her IG since New Year.  I think she is busy with her job (movie and DJ) . I also miss them. This is just a suggestion : but maybe you can post this poll  in your instagram, so that more JM shippers can vote them .Although this poll is just for fun  but I hope JM can get at least  Top 3.   Next month is Joon's birthday :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, irisariadne said:

Happy New Year to all Joonmin shippers:) .

@eyjooniesh Im still here , not going anywhere:lol:. But, i don't know what to write in this thread  because Somin also not updating  her IG since New Year.  I think she is busy with her job (movie and DJ) . I also miss them. This is just a suggestion : but maybe you can post this poll  in your instagram, so that more JM shippers can vote them .Although this poll is just for fun  but I hope JM can get at least  Top 3.   Next month is Joon's birthday :D

During Joon birthday Somin will have public broadcast DJ so maybe she will said, "today is someone's special birthday" lol we can imagine right :P

• Like 3
17 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

During Joon birthday Somin will have public broadcast DJ so maybe she will said, "today is someone's special birthday" lol we can imagine right :P

Yes, I  think the same too. :love: Maybe i should listen her live broadcast on 7th February .

• Like 2

Which one is the correct date (1st July, 23rd July, 25th Sep or December 2019)?? :blink:  I think for the countdown, I will stick to D-169 ^_^

xasCsvf.jpg

yl89hFe.jpg

2pfbYJA.jpg

I  miss him so much  :bawling: 

Its almost one year since LJ last picture with his army friends and after that, there is no picture of him.

To be honest, im jealous with other celebrity fans . Their bias have army musical, update their instagram, news in Soompi and Twitter but no news about Joon.   

giphy.gif

• Sad 2

I stumbled upon a post in other social media platforms, was baffled because the person seems to really know a lot about our JoonMin. Turns out she also an avid reader of this forum :lol: she said she loves reading this forum during freetime. I think there's many more silent readers like her out there, no matter when or how you read this, we from JM forum really welcome all of you :heart: let's support this couple and wish them happiness together^_^ I know it's a hassle to create account for Soompi thread, some also lost their password in the middle:sweatingbullets:

So far the views JoonMin thread got is 305,566 views!!!! Even though there's barely news about both of them anymore since their dating news was revealed because both of them are so low profile and love to keep their relationship low key though they're top star  :kiss_closed:

Oh almost forgot to say this. During radio broadcast, Somin said she likes Ariana Grande song. Sweetener is her favorite song. As every one knows, Joonie has went to AG concert last two years, he also dance to her song in his vlive before. And now his gf is also a fan of AG. Hmm wonder who brainwash Somin lol :P

PS I think they're just fine. Let's wish them happiness and joy :kiss_wink: 

• Like 5

Oddly enough, I think I have created 2 accounts by mistake, one Facebook, one Google. 

I am very emotionally invested in this couple. He was a near obsession for me for a long time,  it watching FiS, my opinion softened watching his character evolve. I know they were just acting the parts, but there was something so beautiful about them that my heart melted. 

Finding out they really became a couple only made me happier. I so want to see him happy, and she seems to be a great match for him.

• Like 4

Hi , please vote our Joonmin couple.  Currently, Joonmin in second place behind Rain &Kim Tae Hee. You can vote 10 times everyday. I think its easy, you dont need to create account for this poll. .Just find the picture for the best couple (black background not pink), click JM picture and  refresh the page to vote again. 

https://namesns.com/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=180

pvshlKo.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Thanks Jiji shippers (Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun) for your support to our couple. I watched Suspicious Partner and I love  their chemistry onscreen and offscreen. Although im not a Jiji shippers , but if they are dating, i'm happy too:)

• Like 3

NOTE: chingus, we are thinking of having a shippers event where shippers will get the chance to win badges of their ship. we would like to know if there would be enough interest from the shipping community for such an event. could you let us know if your ship would be interested? if you could let us know within the next few days (say 25 Jan), this would help us plan better. this would be held sometime in february. please tag me or @youngatheart or @angelangie or @ebullient when you respond. thank you.

Because we have no news about them and while we are waiting for him,  i created this wedding outfit for them. This is the way i would like to see them the day of their wedding. 

JSM with a Beautiful, elegant and sexy but conservative Dress.

LJ , so elegant but chic how he always is. 

This is my idea and my taste about how they should look that day.  

I hope you like it. 

Loves .

giphy.gif

• Like 4

@camichi  I like that dress .I think she looks stunning and gorgeous in whatever wedding dress she wears. I wish Joon will propose her after he discharged from the MS.

giphy.gif

Byun family (Min Ji Woong and Lee Yuri) are the guests  for Somin's radio broadcast today. I hope someone will translate what they said. And also I hope they will say something about Joon. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1