Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

@eyjooniesh saw this post in your IG. Interesting..:)

I watched TSHLYE and so far i like it. And Korean viewers said they don't want sad ending and i'm hoping for that too. 

During all thekpop show guesting mblaq they pointed out this finger habit'of Joon and he admit he did that unconsciously. Strangely Somin also now unconsciously have the same habit :wub: I believe this is not the only one habit they started copying from each other, when LJ comeback in screen again maybe we can see it too XD 

I have watched the first two episodes of her new drama TSHLYE it's really good, don't expect happy ending because I know the show isn't made for that typical happy ending kdrama always gives. I just hope the knetz will start to look pass the male lead army controversy and appreciate other actors working in this drama too, the PD and staffs behind the scenes who work really hard to run this drama. 

Translation :
Now don't ever change your pretty heart
Be a better adult,
Be a wonderful parents
I really bless you.
I love you
My brother , my sister in law 

Credit: @cutefairy2017 IG

Wow, Congrats to Somin's brother. :blush:  Anyone know how old is he. If i'm not mistaken, he still studying in Canada , right?

Edit: Ok, i check Somin's IG,in the comment section they said he is 27 years old. 

Spoiler

And,do you guys think Joon attend her brother wedding ceremony?

On 10/20/2018 at 10:21 AM, eyjooniesh said:
Leejoon voice :bawling:

I don't know how many times i play that video  :tears: . Thank you so much Ceo-nim :) Even it just his voice and hand,  i think it's better than nothing. 

giphy.gif

HRg8IOR.jpg

Its the same shirt he wore when he went to the army , am i right?

NlR7FBk.jpg

29 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

I don't know how many times i play that video  :tears: . Thank you so much Ceo-nim :) Even it just his voice and hand,  i think it's better than nothing. 

giphy.gif

HRg8IOR.jpg

Its the same shirt he wore when he went to the army , am i right?

NlR7FBk.jpg

Yes it is the same jacket. Looks like he love to wear it

It's one year already....

From D-637 to D-250

So many things happened in one year (LJ got 1st place in basic training, Joonmin dating news, suicide rumor and he transferred from active duty to public service)

I can't wait to see you next year...

Spoiler

On the  night before LJ enlist, i cried haha. I feel my world is so dark. Why he must go now :tears:  . I saw IG post from his manager, stylist and MJW and make me feel very sad. After that his IG last post is Fix Me is like a goodbye from him..Hopefully this is first and last actor that make me counting their discharge date. I feel happy when see his discharge days is reduce from  600,500 and soon 200 days.  Luckily i have this thread, so it make me not to forget him. 

2 hours ago, irisariadne said:

It's one year already....

From D-637 to D-250

So many things happened in one year (LJ got 1st place in basic training, Joonmin dating news, suicide rumor and he transferred from active duty to public service)

I can't wait to see you next year...

Hide contents

On the  night before LJ enlist, i cried haha. I feel my world is so dark. Why he must go now :tears:  . I saw IG post from his manager, stylist and MJW and make me feel very sad. After that his IG last post is Fix Me is like a goodbye from him..Hopefully this is first and last actor that make me counting their discharge date. I feel happy when see his discharge days is reduce from  600,500 and soon 200 days.  Luckily i have this thread, so it make me not to forget him. 

Thanks for sharing my video here (^^)

Spoiler

I have mixed feeling when he enlisted, I have been preparing myself for him to enlist since 2014 because I don't want to wait so long and don't want him to waste his time, and when he finally enlisted I felt sad and happy at the same time. Because he enlisted right at the peak of his career when everything is going to be good for him and I felt another project won't harm him but he is really patriotic and doesn't want to delay it any longer which is why I have very high amount of respect for him. I don't think I will like any more actor as much as I like him so this will be my first and last time I'm so invested on waiting for an actor to discharge (but still we wouldn't know what happens in the future so I wouldn't dare crossed my fingers XD) 

I hope when he discharged he will be blessed with so many good projects that will make him more popular and be more recognized around the world and in his country Korea especially. I hope he will get picked by star writers for his next project ^_^ we'll be waiting for you Lee Joon. @irisariadne @firebird88 @iluj @ssssoh @inna75 @camichi @mocmoc272 @berb224 and the rest of members of this thread sorry if I not mention you  can't keep track of everyone anymore because there's no news of JoonMin for so long but we're still convince they're still together and hopefully it will end with happy marriage life. Let's wait together until the happy days come :-D

@eyjooniesh 

I was wrong haha ( please see TSHLYE thread if you want to know what i mean). I said before this, maybe there is no shipper for JSM and SIG because she is taken and their drama is melodrama not a rom com .But , im not insecure, no no. I respect their opinion and not gonna stop them shipping the OTP.. For me,their chemistry is off the charts.K-netz also said the same thing. As long as people not  give comment in Somin IG ( example -JSM & SIG ,please be real etc)i think im ok with that.

7 hours ago, irisariadne said:

@eyjooniesh 

I was wrong haha ( please see TSHLYE thread if you want to know what i mean). I said before this, maybe there is no shipper for JSM and SIG because she is taken and their drama is melodrama not a rom com .But , im not insecure, no no. I respect their opinion and not gonna stop them shipping the OTP.. For me,their chemistry is off the charts.K-netz also said the same thing. As long as people not  give comment in Somin IG ( example -JSM & SIG ,please be real etc)i think im ok with that.

There will always be shippers, especially when both leads are young and pretty ^_^ I never get insecure with newer ships of JSM because I know it's just acting and she's not some kind of playgirl, she is loyal, same like LJ, if there gonna be newer ships with other actress I won't get insecure because I know how LJ is, he is not the type to date his co star easily, but I'll be happy with the chemistry that made people want to ship them XD 

Archived