Quantcast
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

On 9/14/2018 at 7:19 PM, eyjooniesh said:
Ads for Real Barrier, she looks very elegant

omoooo.. so pretty, soo min unnie :)

girls become more beautiful when they are in love 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 5

I deceo the best to this couple I love how they took, they were always smiling and having fun were good companions even it hurts me that they won not the prize for the best couple but in the future they will come better prizes:wub:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MayraR said:

deceo the best to this couple I love how they took, they were always smiling and having fun were good companions even it hurts me that they won not the prize for the best couple but in the future they will come better prizes:wub:

I love how they look too, so pretty and good looking, wish them happily ever after and hope we can see them in reality show together after they got married. It's okay they don't win best couple award, they're real couple and the award is for fake couple only *joking :lol: (eyes at My Golden Life couple , Park sihoo and shin hyesun) I love shin hyesun don't mistook me, but it's very unfair they won just because that show has higher rating than FIS. anyway it's all in the past, just move forward and hopefully there will be more good news in the future. I'll always be supporting them and their relationship:heart: 

23 hours ago, minnieboogie said:

I miss them ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I miss them too :persevere: but at the same time so glad to have new dedicated shipper here, please continue supporting them and give them loves:star::)

6 hours ago, MayraR said:
I deceo the best to this couple I love how they took, they were always smiling and having fun were good companions even it hurts me that they won not the prize for the best couple but in the future they will come better prizes:wub:

Wow.. so beautiful, i like the picture on mug, should i make one of mug with Joon and Somin picture like that? :wub:

But i think my friend will laugh at me :sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

I love how they look too, so pretty and good looking, wish them happily ever after and hope we can see them in reality show together after they got married. It's okay they don't win best couple award, they're real couple and the award is for fake couple only *joking :lol: (eyes at My Golden Life couple , Park sihoo and shin hyesun) I love shin hyesun don't mistook me, but it's very unfair they won just because that show has higher rating than FIS. anyway it's all in the past, just move forward and hopefully there will be more good news in the future. I'll always be supporting them and their relationship:heart: 

I miss them too :persevere: but at the same time so glad to have new dedicated shipper here, please continue supporting them and give them loves:star::)

Is My golden life good? I watched until eps 8 but i dropped and stop watch.. :sweatingbullets:

Always pray for the best for Lee Joon and Somin.

1 years again until Joon finish his MS #waitingforLeeJoon

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, minnieboogie said:

Wow.. so beautiful, i like the picture on mug, should i make one of mug with Joon and Somin picture like that? :wub:

But i think my friend will laugh at me :sweatingbullets:

Is My golden life good? I watched until eps 8 but i dropped and stop watch.. :sweatingbullets:

Always pray for the best for Lee Joon and Somin.

1 years again until Joon finish his MS #waitingforLeeJoon

I'm not watching MGL, but when PSH and SHS won best couple they actually haven't develop anything romantically yet in the drama. Even their scenes together are not that much, only scene of them individually with other. That's why KBS is unfair to JoonMin.

:bawling:

2 hours ago, minnieboogie said:

Guau .. tan hermosa, me gusta la imagen en la taza, ¿debería hacer una taza con la imagen de Joon y Somin así? : wub:

Pero creo que mi amigo se reirá de mí :balas de sudoración:

I would buy if they sold them:wub:there are dramas that sell necklaces, stuffed animals, lamps. then I would buy the cup as a souvenir:D

• Like 2

Tomorrow is the press conference for Somin's new drama 

Btw, JM shippers are so creative. I love it :kiss_wink:

giphy.gif

kYvvT1I.jpg

Mkx5yS5.jpg

Hm46kxf.jpg

Love triangle ??  :rolleyes: Can we have drama or movie like this starring by Lee Joon, Somin and Im Si Wan (or any other actor) by next year ? 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:P

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

But don't worry, Joon is a supportive boyfriend :lol:

Credit:    joonmin_strangecouple , leenoe_921  , joonicheyu_jou 

Hi @minnieboogie welcome to this thread :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

News] 'The Smile Has Left Your Eyes', Chuseok greetings from the cast.
Jung So Min said "It is a national holiday feast (Thanksgiving). Please spend a warm and enjoyable time with your family and important people in your life." 

• Like 3