Quantcast
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

2 hours ago, irisariadne said:

This scene is so heart fluttering , and no wonder other dramas after FIS  include this scene in their drama.  . But my choice is still Joonmin couple :blush: 

yes so many other dramas copycat this scene after fis *kidding :lol: I don't remember if there's other drama before FIS which has done this scene before but FIS made this scene so popular~ 

Ahn Joonghee & Miyoung daebak! ;

wow we in 112 pages already!

• Like 4

On 8/15/2018 at 11:19 PM, irisariadne said:

I can't wait to watch this drama 

me too:P

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:
Somin new drama teaser!!!

Did you watch the J-drama version?.  I have not watching J drama for about 9  years and i still dont know whether  i  should watch this version first before watching the K-drama version .Although it only have 11 episodes and  i like KimuTaku  in Beautiful Life and Hero.  I afraid that i will comparing this version and that version like when I watch Nodame Cantabile and in the end im not happy with the Kdrama version.

Off topic:

Spoiler

Poor Hwayoung, her ex-boyfriend ? released their picture, Katalk messages and receipts for hotel reservation to public. He is such a pyscho. And her ex -bf's name is LJ:sweatingbullets: ( i dont know what his name LJ is stand for) . 

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/08/lj-releases-his-break-up-katalk.html

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/08/broadcast-star-lj-releases-threatening.html

Before (When they shooting FIS episode 15) - In this picture,its like Lee Joon taking photo with his fans :P

Y0irQu2.jpg

After (Filming their last scene-episode 52) - People can tell that they are close and more than friends.B) 

fAtD3vp.jpg

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

Did you watch the J-drama version?.  I have not watching J drama for about 9  years and i still dont know whether  i  should watch this version first before watching the K-drama version .Although it only have 11 episode and  i like KimuTaku  in Beautiful Life and Hero.  I will afraid i will start comparing this version and that version like when I watch Nodame Cantabille.

Off topic:

Hide contents

Poor Hwayoung, her ex-boyfriend ? released their picture, Katalk messages and receipts for hotel reservation to public. He is such a pyscho. And his boyfriend name is LJ:sweatingbullets: ( i dont know what LJ is stand for) . 

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/08/lj-releases-his-break-up-katalk.html

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/08/broadcast-star-lj-releases-threatening.html

I didn't watch the jdrama version yet, honestly the J dramas I know are quite limited, I only watched the romantic comedy one in the past and never came across this J drama although it starred the very famous KimuTaku, whom is one of my fav due to his manly face and his WonBin's look alike still visible to me. I hope the korean version will deliver well since it's a remake from it. I've watch Nodame Cantabille and to be honest I like the Japan version one, Naeil's Cantabille, the korean version although starred both my favourite actors in kdrama, Joowon and Shim Eunkyung (still hoping she can act with LJ :Pin a drama after their Seoul Station dubbing as a couple)  the remake one is still bland compared to the original. It's a waste of the great casts, there's also Park Bogum in it, Go Kyungpyo but sigh.. the drama just don't deliver well to viewers due to poor writing and maybe some lack of directing. 

Spoiler

yes I've read about Hwayoung, what an a**hole that guy LJ 

• Like 3

Hi everyone. Last week I finally has registered to Ssomcandy fancafe. cafe.daum.net/jungsomin I'm thinking that maybe her boyfriend, lee joon also has registered long time ago :D and he has been lurking there. LOL, just my thoughts, but it's not impossible right. He used to be most active member on his own fancafe :lol:

• Like 3

Spoiler

old ig sstory by somin DlxPMcGVsAE34cD?format=jpg

"I love you so much" 

DlxPM7eVsAESGg1?format=jpg&name=900x900

Somin updates her ig story. "Love Is Still The Answer" 

is this clue to something about her and Lee Joon?:wub:

my edit with same sticker gif DlxTVpEVsAArtNG?format=jpg&name=small

DlxTWJiUYAIDXOH?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 2

On 8/29/2018 at 6:11 AM, eyjooniesh said:
  Reveal hidden contents

old ig sstory by somin "I love you so much" 

Somin updates her ig story. "Love Is Still The Answer" 

is this clue to something about her and Lee Joon?:wub:

Yes, I also think is. The star is represented LJ

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, ssssoh said:

Yes, I also think is. The star is represented LJ

When she updated with Modu, and the lovey dovey caption I can't help but thinking that love must still be in the air~~ :wub: 

• Like 3