Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

ok ok point, I forgot to write it in English. I could explain myself to the moderator, but I eliminated another publication that was perfect. but as is correct, correct my error ...

My comment was to say that I do not trust what people say or that I think they are exaggerating, basically marketing.

It's my point of view. Take this post to tell you that I think your publication with the SIG photo made toxic and negative comments. I do not know what the purpose of his publication was, he has many followers and is a leader in his group; Imagine that the effect of your words on your follower is to feel sad. I take your post as a bad joke for the Joonmin forum with the question. The end of joonmin? From my point of view, it was very bad, you did not think how the fans would feel when they saw that image in the forum of Joonmin.and it was not because of the image, it was because of the question ... is it the end of Joonmin? The question is that it bothered me a nd I felt that you were making fun of the fans.

• Like 1

Okay I will delete that post.

I mean my post with SIG saying is this the end of JM. Again I'm sorry to a shippers here for causing the misunderstanding

Here I compiled my quoted post of you @mayraR. I've responded to your post before it got deleted.

I apologize to the person who deleted my post that was deleted because it includes the rules. I will be more careful in what language I write

it's okay. I apologize to the person who deleted my post was deleted because I was wrong. I wrote in another language and had every reason to delete it.

6 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

1For SIG and JSM they received it together from director of their drama, so it's not count, I don't think Korean really want to ship them together, first she already has LJ, second their characters in that drama are believe to be siblings but still not confirmed yet, third, SIG is not that likeable in Korea now due to his military controversy.

Just for reference. 

박준화- the director of " Because This is my First Life"

He sent the food truck to SM only.

연상호-- the director of "Train to Busan" and "Seoul Station(animation movie)" 

He sent the food truck to both SM and SIG

연상호 didn't work with SM and SIG before. Maybe they knew each other in private.

Lee Joon worked with 연상호 for "Seoul Station" as the dub actor. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, leveille said:

Just for reference. 

박준화- the director of " Because This is my First Life"

He sent the food truck to SM only.

연상호-- the director of "Train to Busan" and "Seoul Station(animation movie)" 

He sent the food truck to both SM and SIG

연상호 didn't work with SM and SIG before. Maybe they knew each other in private.

Lee Joon worked with 연상호 for "Seoul Station" as the dub actor. 

Are you sure it's that director from TTB &SS? From what I know Somin took picture with the director from FIS she worked with. I don't know his name but I thought he's the yeon sangho one from FIS? Just asking this out of curiosity

my mistake, this was Director Jowoong. Director YSH is D Day director

On 11/16/2018 at 12:16 AM, eyjooniesh said:

Are you sure it's that director from TTB &SS? From what I know Somin took picture with the director from FIS she worked with. I don't know his name but I thought he's the yeon sangho one from FIS? Just asking this out of curiosity

my mistake, this was Director Jowoong. Director YSH is D Day director

I did some research before posting it. 

연상호 is the director for "Train to Busan" , "Seoul Station" and the short film "D-Day". 

You can find more details about this director from the following link. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeon_Sang-ho

The director of SM's TV drama "D-Day" is Jang Yong-woo, not 연상호 (YSH). 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-Day_(TV_series)

7 hours ago, leveille said:

I did some research before posting it. 

연상호 is the director for "Train to Busan" , "Seoul Station" and the short film "D-Day". 

You can find more details about this director from the following link. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeon_Sang-ho

The director of SM's TV drama "D-Day" is Jang Yong-woo, not 연상호 (YSH). 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-Day_(TV_series)

Maybe this director want to cast both SM & SIG for his new movie Peninsula. This director not even close with LJ. LJ is just dubbing actor for his animated movie SS. 

1 hour ago, eyjooniesh said:

Maybe this director want to cast both SM & SIG for his new movie Peninsula. 

good guess. 

by the way, I didn't say 연상호 has the connection with JSM and SIG due to Joon. Just want to let people know not all the directors sending the food truck to JSM or SIG worked with them before. It would be better for anyone to do some research before providing information. :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, leveille said:

good guess. 

by the way, I didn't say 연상호 has the connection with JSM and SIG due to Joon. Just want to let people know not all the directors sending the food truck to JSM or SIG worked with them before. It would be better for anyone to do some research before providing information. :)

Okay now I'm suddenly curious why this director that has worked with LJ before suddenly sending SIG JSM food truck? Hmm maybe it was LJ who sent them? I don't want to throw such a wild guess but I have to :sweatingbullets: maybe this director has really worked with SIG JSM before. I don't want to be a delusional shipper. 

Spoiler

If I'm not mistaken in the past this director has invited all three actors who have dubbed for Seoul Station to cameo in Train To Busan but only Shim Eunkyung managed to do it, the rest were busy with their own schedules at that time. Maybe this director really has close relation with LJ. Who knows.

• Like 1

I want to say something, even if i don't come here frecuently and post as i used to do before  because i' am so busy. 

I am reading all those things about JSM being frendly with SIG and i say...What's the problem whit that?

Let's see... If a woman has a boyfriend or a husband  can't she  be friendly with her coworkers?, I can't believe all this comments about my favorite couple and my fav actrees.  I have read a lot of comments of a lot of fans of the Drama saying that they want JSM and SIG to be real, and i have to say that that happens always. In every Drama, Fans use to ship the main couple. I replied to many of them that she already had a boyfrien, even a girl thanked to me because she didn't know because not everybody have to know, because not everybody knew JSM before an because not everybody Knew about Lee Joon before.

About JSM i can say she has been always friendly with her partners in Dramas and movies. I don't think that she need to be cold with the others that are working hard in a Drama only because she has a boyfriend. Please people we are in 21st century, what are we talking about?. A woman or a man is no a possession, they love each other and i am sure they are toguether. Remenber that NO NEWS ARE GOOD NEWS. 

I can't understand whay there are women criticizing another woman because she is friendly and nice with her partner in a Drama. She is an actress and they need to create and have a nice enviroment in the set,  because is the best for the team.  I am fed up of reding all those comment about JSM . She doesn't has to change the way she is because of LJ and LJ doesn't need to changer the way he is because of JSM. When you love someone yo have to trust that someone, and i know they respect and trust each other.  Them if there are people shiping JSM and SIG let's put the blame on her because she can't be nice with her partner. Because always is easier put the blame in women  

OMG . What are we, the people in this forum?, Kids?,  Are we not adults and inteligent people? 

Are everybody here living their life in order to please others?. The real life doesn't works like Dramas friends. So JSM and LJ can't live their life to please the fans, they are human beings tha suffer, cry, love, and laugh like us. The fans are not the owners of their life.   calm down crazy rabbit

All those things are only a tabu. kill myself crazy rabbit

Edited by camichi
  • Like 9

I saw few clips of wrap up party of TSHLYE and look like SM going home early compared to other casts. Hmm wonder who's waiting for her or did she has a date after the wrap party? She was also seen quite busy with her phone. 

So it's hard to believe the rumors saying JM have broken up. Just my two cents. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

LJ and JSM are still coming out, there are still clues that make me believe that they are still dating. For example, the necklace he wore on the trip to Japan used it after having completed 400 days of relationship with LJ and also took photos in poses similar to LJ. in the Instagram account of SM are the photos that she took with LJ and in her appointment with LJ. So Fighting Joonmin.:wub:

• Like 7

I don't think they broke up either. 

Apparently he is working as a social worker. He was picked as the recruit representative in basic, so he seems to be good at advocating for others. We know from past shows interviews that he feels strongly about equality and treating others well 

Although they aren't in a position to be seen dating because of the controversy he is dealing with, I feel she cares deeply for him and respects his ideals 

I also believe he supports her in her career and respects her as well.

I wish them great joy.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, jolee2885 said:

Where did u see the news of JM broken up?

If you search their names on Naver the words break up will come along in the suggestions corner below it. Apparently it's the same for Ryu Junyeol-Hyeri, the word suggestions 'break up' will also appear if you search their names on Naver. I try clicked on it but there's no news of either couples breaking up officially so  it's just a rumor. 

Edit: Some Korean blogs are also writing about this speculations of them breaking up and they said it's just a rumor since there's no news. They believe the two people still quietly love each other.

• Like 4

i think it's just a rumor. Similarly to Lee Chung Ah breakup rumor in Jul this year where there was speculation of her breakup with her bf Lee Ki Woo due to she does not post pics of them together in her IG. 

BTW, I also noticed that SM seemed to have left TSHLYE wrap up party early. Didn't see her at some of the cast pics posted in IG. Yah., she did seemed to be busy with her phone similarly to one pic posted by her fan in IG during their visit to her and send the coffee  truck  at  the drama shooting place. 

Fighting, Joonmin. 

• Like 7

I hope they will tie the knot soon after LJ discharged. They will be the first young popular kdrama couple to get married this early. They are the type of couple whom will last long. Trust them. 

Edit: Even if they're not together at the end, I think it's because they're just not meant to be together. We can't blame anyone. 

• Like 6