[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Our Glamorous Time 你和我的倾城时光

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, hello210 said:

They really put all the evil traits into Peter...seems like he has dirt on lots of people. Wonder if blackmail is what’s going on with Gu Yanzhi or if it’s like the novel and LZC has a secret plan with him. Waiting on the subs so that I can really understand the Gu Yanzhi conversations.

Yes..i feel the same about Gu Yanzhi, i think he got a plan, maybe they have changed up LQ's secret plot story from the novel and gave it to Gu instead otherwise his role isn't all that much in the drama, all he is is just an assistant and a 'yes-man' to LZC and chases after his sister, Li Jinyuan..well only 2 more episodes so lets see how they r gonna give us that satisfying ending.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/7/2018 at 4:11 AM, jewelsc said:

@thunderman1 

It's in epi 45, i guess Peter is also 1 of ur ffw 'victim' too :P.  And then again that Lisa girl is such a flirt, in epi 46, the scene with LZC and her, she was going into her 'flirt' mode and when LZC wheeled his chair back to avoid her, that scene made me laughed so hard i loved it!!:joy:

Omo. I have to rewatch this. ;D Yes one of my ffw scenes indeed. :D

On 12/7/2018 at 7:41 PM, dramaninja said:

Viki is showing 58

Only  50 episodes. I wished it was 58. I was so happy if it was 58 eps. 

On 12/6/2018 at 2:50 AM, hello210 said:

So glad that these last episodes have gotten back on track with the main leads. It was kind of the same way in the novel when LQ left to start her own brand (secretly under Aida). This is the last parts of the novel where DG (DP in drama) tries to take over everything but they band together to fight it. I agree that the mistake they made with the adaptation was making Grace’s character a big part of the storyline..but they did a great job of the LCZ/LQ interactions when they did get screen time.  Except for the Grace know-it-all part, I love the adaptation from bags to fashion and the intrigue. LZC learning the ropes in the beginning is realistic since he was military and had never been in business or fashion before...he knew how to read people and strategize. I think it was more Gu Yanzhi that was in the mentor role in the novel. It seems like they took pieces of Gu Yanzhi and Lin Mochen and put them in Grace cause it was Lin Mochen that personally invested the money LZC’s company needed in the novel (if it failed, LZC would have to pay it back and break it off with LQ, if it succeeded, it would be gifted to LQ or something like that). Just glad they had LZC break free of Grace by going back to Wenda. 

I still love it and watch it for LZC/LQ, CY/CZ, GY/LZ...I have to admit that I ffw the Grace parts. 

Well said. My thoughts too.. though i haven't the novel, grace character is a bit annoying especially when i read the issue regarding her..

Anyway, back to our OTP. I need to catch up.. hehehe.. love them.

On 12/5/2018 at 11:28 PM, Leeza Muhammad said:
  • 006rF5bZly1fxw9eu0lj7j30k00qo0uf.jpg
Wedding photo

G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S.

G.L.A.M.

Beautiful couple...

On 12/6/2018 at 9:03 AM, minoku2209 said:

Me too. I still enjoyed the drama n all the while looking forward to LQ n LZC natural acting lovey dovey scenes. 

Almost all OST is nice esp sang by JH. He has good voice, hope in future he could make more songs for us.

Jin Han sang one of princess weiyoung ost. They're supporting him. I love his voice...

On 12/7/2018 at 3:57 AM, Sarang21 said:

I noticed that LQ seems to be quite obssesed with LZC chin :lol::w00t:

Jin Han has cleft chin.. Cute and manly..

Is it really going to end tom?

So sad...I'm still enjoying these drama even though there are some negative reviews abwt it...(well bcoz this is the only drama that I am watching now:D)

Also started to ffw grace/nwk scenes...its way too many already 

I really love lq:heart:lzq  lovey dovey scenes always makes me smile all ears....ok...back to watching ep 49 eng sub is out now...

14 hours ago, Leeza Muhammad said:

In the novel the best part of lzc that lq likes is his chin while lzc likes lq's waist. B). And lzc likes lq to sit on his thigh. 

They totally showcased all of that in the drama...their interactions are so cute because of this.

4 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

We surely are going to miss them. It was a good time of seeing LQ and LZC.

I swear ZLY got some amazing outfits/fashions for this drama. Those dresses are soo pretty and it makes them look soo beautiful.

I guess ep 50 is the last episode? I'm going to miss this drama. huhuhuhu 

Archived