[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Our Glamorous Time 你和我的倾城时光

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, Leeza Muhammad said:

Same with me.. Despite of grace's issue i still enjoyed the drama very much. Lq/lzc's interaction were so precious

Me too. I still enjoyed the drama n all the while looking forward to LQ n LZC natural acting lovey dovey scenes. 

Almost all OST is nice esp sang by JH. He has good voice, hope in future he could make more songs for us.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first post here.  I am enjoying this show too.  Just keeping up with all the posts and the RL drama/politics here.  

I saw the trailer for the future episodes and in one of the scenes, grace is being pushed down the stairs.  I was like, please close the character of grace with that.  

Looking g forward to final countdown of this show!!!! Jayou!!!!

4 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

My first post here.  I am enjoying this show too.  Just keeping up with all the posts and the RL drama/politics here.  

I saw the trailer for the future episodes and in one of the scenes, grace is being pushed down the stairs.  I was like, please close the character of grace with that.  

Looking g forward to final countdown of this show!!!! Jayou!!!!

Ha ha.. You echoed my thought.. Let's grace rest. She had done enough. B)

23 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

The drama was interesting at the beginning and I enjoyed watching the 2 leads. But the Grace character was getting a lot of scenes than I expected and it got boring. At times I wondered if I got it wrong and that Grace is the lead instead of our OTP that I had to look up on the synopsis of the drama. I dropped the drama after drama starts showing a budding relationship between Grace and the rival. Somehow the main lead character suddenly becomes stupid along the way and has to rope in Grace''s help every time there was a trade sabotage. I wish they show case more of the OTP awesome working chemistry. They complement each other well.

Honey, your font is too small and I have to enlarge it. I'm not getting any younger watching these dramas. :)

I will agree with you that this drama might have made it if cut at ep 30-35. I thoroughly enjoyed the subplot with the whole gang shenanigan but after ep 28 it slowly started to drag though I was still enticed by the beautiful OTP and their lovey dovey scenes. 

13 hours ago, weisserose said:

I sadly have to admit that I'm quite disappointed in this adaptation of one of Ding Mo's novels. To have some minor changes is one thing but when you make the main leads a background to one character that's not even in the novel and 2nd/3rd lead that really chaps my behind. I loved the novel and the interactions between LQ and LZC but we HARDLY get any of that here. It started out really cute and promising but as it progressed I've found myself struggling a bit to finish. :(

I'm about to jump on your ship after ep 41.. This drama would have ended nicely at ep 32 or 35 with some closure...  the DP plot is not getting anywhere on my end.

NWK is so tame as a business rival compared to Peter.  NWK cheated and have his man does all his so-called dirty works but Peter 'takes the cake with icing and cherry' on top, he went all out, he blackmailed, hurt, sabotaged, oh and raped too (did i forget anything else?), short of being psychotic, he is pure evil...*just patiently waiting to exhale* :lol:.

I noticed Ding Mo loves to include these type of characters in her adaptations.

10 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

I noticed that LQ seems to be quite obssesed with LZC chin :lol::w00t:

I want a Bear like LZC. :D

8 hours ago, jewelsc said:

NWK is so tame as a business rival compared to Peter.  NWK cheated and have his man does all his so-called dirty works but Peter 'takes the cake with icing and cherry' on top, he went all out, he blackmailed, hurt, sabotaged, oh and raped too (did i forget anything else?), short of being psychotic, he is pure evil...*just patiently waiting to exhale* :lol:.

Who did this Peter rape/molested??? I must be missing something.. only on ep 46. What is up with the medication and alcohol he is consuming?? doesn't he understand a mixture of the two can cause death??  Bad karma heading his way.

@thunderman1 

It's in epi 45, i guess Peter is also 1 of ur ffw 'victim' too :P.  And then again that Lisa girl is such a flirt, in epi 46, the scene with LZC and her, she was going into her 'flirt' mode and when LZC wheeled his chair back to avoid her, that scene made me laughed so hard i loved it!!:joy:

On 12/6/2018 at 12:30 AM, thunderman1 said:

Honey, your font is too small and I have to enlarge it. I'm not getting any younger watching these dramas. :)

I will agree with you that this drama might have made it if cut at ep 30-35. I thoroughly enjoyed the subplot with the whole gang shenanigan but after ep 28 it slowly started to drag though I was still enticed by the beautiful OTP and their lovey dovey scenes. 

I'm about to jump on your ship after ep 41.. This drama would have ended nicely at ep 32 or 35 with some closure...  the DP plot is not getting anywhere on my end.

Glad I'm not the only one who's been feeling that. At this point I've been fast forwarding to our mains. I would have taken more of Lin Mochen then Grace and NWK scenes. ANYTHING really than watching them. I think this method is the ONLY way I'm going to finish this. Definitely drug this out way to long. 

I stopped at ep 21. Can someone please tell me which ep I should restart just to watch either a proposal or wedding? Thanks.

I am not going to watch the whole thing. No time. And it doesn't look good when it is NWK.

59 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

I stopped at ep 21. Can someone please tell me which ep I should restart just to watch either a proposal or wedding? Thanks.

I am not going to watch the whole thing. No time. And it doesn't look good when it is NWK.

That’s hard to say cause there’s LZC/LQ interactions in a lot of episodes...but best is 26 and 27 with the gym date the episodes where I FFW a lot cause of Grace/NWK was ep 35, 36. I still watched them all to catch the cute LZC/LQ moments. It really started picking back up after LQ’s brand got started in ep 38.

23 hours ago, jewelsc said:

They really put all the evil traits into Peter...seems like he has dirt on lots of people. Wonder if blackmail is what’s going on with Gu Yanzhi or if it’s like the novel and LZC has a secret plan with him. Waiting on the subs so that I can really understand the Gu Yanzhi conversations.

Archived