[Drama 2018] Mr. Sunshine, 미스터 션샤인 - Winner of Critics’ Choice Award for Drama category

Go Seung Ji

There's a promotion group to get Director's cut Mr. Sunshine Blu-ray/DVD. They're in pre-order status right now, which you can do from here, (until 10/25 for coupon, 10/31 for pre-order)

official promo group cafe: http://cafe.daum.net/MrSunshineBD

Global Yes24 link for Blu-ray: https://global.yes24.com/Goods/64993270

Global Yes24 link for DVD: https://global.yes24.com/Goods/64993604

FAQ for how to sign-up/order using Yes24: EnglishChineseJapanese1(signup), Japanese2(order)

Director's Cut means that director LEK will re-edit all episodes, and this set will includes behind-the-scenes, deleted scenes, commentaries and other specials. Currently confirmed special gifts for Pre-orders are, 

Unreleased photo book

1 episode script

Writer KES commentary

The production depends on the number of pre-orders. Once production is confirmed, whole process will take about 6 months to 1 year. If we have more pre-orders, promotion group staff will negotiate more special gifts from production company! So please join us!

• Like 8

@rubie Thanks for the Mr. Sunshine throwback pictures :wub: Edit: Stop being nice to me! :bawling: You make me want to come back to soompi.:bawling:

On 10/16/2018 at 12:32 PM, rubie said:

Come here! Come here! 2097.gifOUR BIGGEST HUG for you @2handsintertwinedThank you for your wonderful and heartfelt review. th_hug.gifIt's already almost 3 weeks MR.SUNSHINE had ended but the emotional after-effect is still so strong. What are we to do.. this drama really spoiled us.. inside-out. 

Lets not cry too much.. we can see that Eugene and HiNa were doing very well at the APAN Awards last Saturday. :lol: So, we have to be OK, too.

II don't know what to say! Ahhhhhhhh. You said, "Come here! Come here!" Ahhhhh! Why you do that? And I get a hug too? I wish I could hug you back, but I'm not good at hugs. I'll try. *hugs you really tight*  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. So I'm black, and you made me blush! :flushed:

I don't think you can see my blush. Hahahaha. I'm joking! I don't think is about race or color. I don't know what you look like. I'll move on! So I'm not lying. Please believe me. I believe you made me feel so shy and embarrassed. I think you are so sweet. So Eugene and HiNa are doing very well at APAN Awards last Saturday? I'm so happy. YAY!!! I miss Eugene and HiNa. I'm crying again! It's just so unfair. How could you take them away from me Drama Gods?!!!! I'm joking. I really really miss them. So you shared this video of them,

Thank you for sharing! :wub:

On 10/17/2018 at 10:51 AM, rubie said:

Couples with age gap now normal in K-dramas 

I didn't know this! Thank you for sharing this too!

@writteninthestars09 Thank you for sharing LBH's speech. Congrats to LBH! Ahhhh I think he's so handsome. I love his suit and tie. :wub:

I don't think I'm making any sense! I am crazy! I was like, "Should I share my feelings?" and I thought, "I'm trying to leave soompi! Ahhh, why oh why..." and I thought, "I want to share my feelings."

But I'm so proud of LBH and the entire Mr. Sunshine cast. I think LBH deserves all the awards! All of them! I think he's so amazing. I believe I was glued to the screen the whole time. Listen, I am on that train with Eugene! I'm right there with him!

Edit: (Why did he only have 1 bullet left?!!!!)

I think LBH is such a handsome and talented man. Ok I'm in my feelings. And I'm crying again. So please no hugs! I don't deserve them. I'm going to disappear again. I'm going go crawl back into my hole and cry! Everyone!!! Please just ignore me! Please!

Edit: I love LBH's voice! And ya'll are probably thinking, "What is wrong with that crazy woman?" Hahahaha. I think I said this. I'm still crying. Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!

So this is me right now: 

Image result for crying gifs

credit to owner

Edit again: I am so mad! I want to tackle the man who hit Hee Sung! I want to take the baseball bat out of his hands!!!!

giphy.gif

credit to owner

I love you!!!!!!!!!! 

I know the drama is over. I'm sorry. Yeah just ignore me. Please! I miss Hee Sung!

More crying:

Spoiler

credit to owner

Edit: Bye! :blush:

Spoiler

Image result for lee byung hun i saw the devil gifs

credit to owner (LBH, I Saw the Devil) This is where I first met you LBH! I will never regret watching you! :D 

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 6

@2handsintertwined First if all, can i just say i love that gif of Hee Sung :D :wub:  It is heartwarming to know and read how much viewers are positively affected by Mr Sunshine :)  It does take a while to get over a drama such as this. Even LBH himself said in his speech that after a year of filming, he is still immersed in his role of Eugene Choi. ^_^ I hope to see him and the other cast be acknowledged in other award groups as well. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, writteninthestars09 said:

@2handsintertwined First if all, can i just say i love that gif of Hee Sung :D :wub:  It is heartwarming to know and read how much viewers are positively affected by Mr Sunshine :)  It does take a while to get over a drama such as this. Even LBH himself said in his speech that after a year of filming, he is still immersed in his role of Eugene Choi. ^_^ I hope to see him and the other cast be acknowledged in other award groups as well. 

Sorry. I'm crawling out of my hole again. I see you!!! :D. So you love the Hee Sung gif? Thank you!! And I'm just like you! I love it too! I couldn't decide which one to use. I think he's just so beautiful. I love his smile :D Ahhhhh! I love you Hee Sung :bawling: . Ok. I'll stop. Ah! So LBH said he's still immersed in his role as Eugene Choi in his speech? Wow! I am so happy to hear that. I think he's telling us, "I put my whole heart into Eugene." I think he is showing us that he is a passionate actor! I don't think he ever disappoints us. I think he gives it his all. So yes yes I am very happy he said that. Thank you for sharing LBH's feelings! I think I want to say, "If Eugene is important to LBH, that means a lot to us fans!" I don't know if I'm making sense! I believe you said you think it takes a lot to get over a drama like this. I think you're right! I'm going to add something. I think a lot of us said, "I feel like I am Eugene." or "I feel like I lost someone too." When HiNa dies, I think a lot of relate to her. I think, "She lost everything." and I think, "She lost her father, her mother, her hotel, and a lot more." And when Eugene dies, I think a lot of us thought, "I would die for the person I love too." I could be wrong. Ok. Crying again! Why you do this?! It's morning here! It's too early for me to cry! How dare you?! I'm just kidding. I am crying though. This isn't about me! I think this is about what you said. So I'll repeat it. I like this.

So you said, "It does take a while to get over a drama such as this." I am going to agree with this 1000000000000000000 times! Thank you thank you. So you think it's heartwarming reading how much viewers are positively affected by Mr. Sunshine? Wow! I never thought of that. I like the way you think! Well, I am so happy a lot of people were positively affected by it. Why? I think this because I think it's such an amazing drama. And I think I said this too. I don't think I've seen a drama like this before. I think it's very special. And I am happy I got to see the brilliant amazing perfect beautiful acting of LBH! I think I may watch I Saw the Devil again. You know what? I believe I forgot how much his acting touches me. When he's not acting, I also like that! I can't stop watching his speech! I love to see all the emotions on his face! I believe you. I think he put a lot of his emotions into Eugene! I am so happy that he appreciated his role as Eugene. I think it shows that he cares. Can I say something?

I think I would be sad if LBH said, "Wah, I hate this role." You know? I think these are just my feelings! Sorry! I don't think my reply is good enough. I think your post is amazing. I think I'm too stupid to reply. So you said you can't wait for LBH's next project right? Well, I can't wait either! I want him to do 5 projects every year! I think I'm greedy! Hahahahahahaha! Ok. I'm gone back to crazyland. Hehehe. Thanks for putting up with me. Gah. I miss Eugene :bawling: ok! The drama is over, right? How to move on?

Image result for eugene gifs mr sunshine

credit to owner

I miss you :bawling:

Image result for mr sunshine lee byung hyun gifs

credit to owner(This gif is not mine)

Lovely Hee Sung :wub:

Going back in my hole! 

BYEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :blush:

Edit: @aurelionsol Oh hey! I got your PM. I will reply you soon. I promise! :D.

Edit: I really miss this drama. :bawling: Crying buckets of tears!!!

Edited by 2handsintertwined
ahhhhh! crying
  • Like 7

@2handsintertwined Come out, come out! Don't stay in that hole of withdrawal, you'll be drowned in your tears.. th_no2.gif we don't want that, no no. Make this thread your new 'hole' .. like me (that's why I'm always here :P).. let it out at the thread instead. Maybe it will make you feel better.. maybe not yet but don't cry alone. If you're on twitter, there're a lot of MR.SUNSHINE fans going through withdrawal and they're sharing fanfics as well as updates on what (LBH, and others) are doing and recommending which previous work to watch.. as part of the withdrawal process. It is real indeed.. this drama really affected a lot of fans. :sweatingbullets:

As much as I love I Saw the Devil (not really the kind of movie to watch on reruns th_hush.gif), there are other good movies by LBH that could be a new favorite. By the way, he has started the filming of a new movie recently. So, he's probably also trying not to think about EC too much.. well, he has to adapt quickly .. to be in a new role. But working for a year on the drama, who wouldn't be attached to it, right. LBH stated that he found it most interesting about the character of Hee Sung once he started filming, and he was not wrong because HS did grow on everyone by the end of series.

Hopefully we won't stray away from the topic of MR.SUNSHINE at this thread, let's continue sharing about it. I am sure despite the well-known ending, there will be new fans watching the drama and will join to share their thoughts as well. Not to mention other award ceremonies coming later this year and next, so.. there will always be something to share. It might not be that active but it certainly won't be that quiet either.

Source: APAN Star Awards 2018

• Like 7

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

YYS didnt win any prize, and he was perfect in his role.

I haven't seen YYS in any other drama -  IMHO he deserves an award for his role in Mr Sunshine.

@writteninthestars09 yay, glad to see HCY's OST doing well in that poll, thanks to all who voted.  A couple of hours ago, HCY did a Vlive and sang most of the OST. He also talked about how the music director (I think, please excuse me if I understand wrongly how HCY's fan on Weibo translated his talk into Mandarin) personally told him that the OST would be played during  really sad scenes (HCY says it's unusual for a music director to actually go in person to an OST recording session). HCY said how happy he was to be invited to participate in the OST line-up, and he also highlighted two parts of the song, saying he was thankful for the very good acting by LBH and (I think) Gunner Jang's actor.

49:01 to 58:40 - relevant part of the Vlive:

• Like 7

@rubie, that '지금 내뒤를 밟은거요' means 'Did you follow me'. That quote is from Aeshin in episode 3, when Aeshin and Eugene met by luck on dock near Hongpa's place to get to kiln site.

Loved the scene after that, meeting Eunsan ( Eugene's happy face ! ) and following playful ride. Even without knowing the term Love, Aeshin definitely liked Eugene and very direct considering the culture back then. :wub:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mistymorning said:

@rubie, that '지금 내뒤를 밟은거요' means 'Did you follow me'. That quote is from Aeshin in episode 3, when Aeshin and Eugene met by luck on dock near Hongpa's place to get to kiln site.

Loved the scene after that, meeting Eunsan ( Eugene's happy face ! ) and following playful ride. Even without knowing the term Love, Aeshin definitely liked Eugene and very direct considering the culture back then. :wub:

I certainly remember that scene, LOL.. their attraction to each other was so apparent since the rooftop encounter. The drama had so much of chemistry between the leads building up slowly with each episode, what they call it.. the slow burn romance(?) but very surely that striking attraction between Eugene and AeShin grew stronger each & every time they met. They definitely were intrigued by the other person and can't help being interested in everything despite trying to hide the mutual feeling. :wub: Well, here I go again.. if only the ending between EC and AS became that happy fictional reality, I think the ending would still be as memorable as the ending that happened in KES' reality. Anyway, thanks so much for the clarification. We'd probably will have more IG posts by LBH using the captions from MR.SUNSHINE. Due to this, the fans on twitter are saying that he's now the president of the 'Can't move on from Mr.Sunshine' club.. :lol:

After MR.SUNSHINE OST Limited Edition sets, here comes the drama Photobook which looks so beautiful and special. There's also jigsaw puzzle sets from the drama.. oh wow.. I have a soft spot for puzzles.. :P After the highly-sought PPLs and studio-filming tour, there's really no stopping for the souvenir items and merchandise now.

Thanks to Chungmuro Crumb for the highlight, sourced from RHK Books

• Like 7

BIG LOVE to Ruro, even the Korean artist knew the wishes of EuShin fans :wub:.. for the elusive letter K to appear. Well, we didn't get that but now we have it. Really heartwarming that we have such cool artwork by fans of MR.SUNSHINE. The best!

Looks like our fabulous duo, the very much-loved Ms.Haman & Mr.Haengrang are now TV CF stars. The new Samsung Asset Management CF features the right & left hand doing the most popular MR.SUNSHINE parodies ~ Hongpa's arrow message, the EuShin hand gesture, AS & DM skirt scene, the hug (of course!) and. . as a treat, they got married, too! :blush:

So awesome to see the drama cast really getting such great support & feedback from the fans and more jobs from the big companies as well..

It's a pretty long clip, I think it's being shown in 3 or 4 separate segments but here's the whole (almost) 3-minute CF. :) Enjoy!

Published on October 18, 2018 by 삼성자산운용

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Are those BYH and YYS on advertisement prints on the side of cars? I think that's first time I saw one of BYH and YYS. It's the cutest!!! :wub: :D If I were in Seoul, I would probably be one of those obvious tourist fan girl taking selfies chasing after those cars :D

And that Samsung CF parodies of the show... Sooooo cute!!! Even if I dont understand at all what they are saying hahaha thanks for sharing @rubie  these posts are just what i need for my Mr Sunshine withdrawal symptoms :wub:

• Like 5

On 10/18/2018 at 4:05 PM, rubie said:

Come out, come out! Don't stay in that hole of withdrawal, you'll be drowned in your tears.. th_no2.gif we don't want that, no no. Make this thread your new 'hole' .. like me (that's why I'm always here :P).. let it out at the thread instead. Maybe it will make you feel better.. maybe not yet but don't cry alone

"Come out, come out?" And you don't think I should stay in my hole? And you think I'll be drowned in my tears? Well, you're making me cry! So you made me drown in my tears!  And you don't want to me to stay in my 'hole'?? Wahhhhhhhhhhh. And please don't say that. And I'll say it again. I'm crying! I believe you make me want to stay. And I want to meet you in other forums/threads here. I believe I love reading your thoughts. So I wish I could make this my new 'hole'. I wish I could stay. And I wish I could make this my new 'hole' like you. Awww. I think you're making me sad. So you're always here! I understand. I want to be here too. So you think I should let it all out in this thread? And you think it'll make me feel better? And you said "Maybe not yet but don't cry alone?" I understand. I really really wish this could be true for me. So I lost all my faith in soompi. A lot things happened here. And I can't forgive myself! I wanted to share my feelings about Mr. Sunshine. I think the drama is really special to me. And I think it's really close to my heart. And LBH is in it! So that makes this drama extra extra special! So I told myself, "I will leave now." And I said, "I shared my feelings!" So this is hard. "I'm becoming attached to you and the others here!" I love this thread. I think everyone is so nice here :). So I'm a bad person. And I don't want to make any of you become like me. And I make a lot of trouble. So I think it's best if I leave soompi. I don't think I fit in here! I don't think I'm good enough for soompi. So these are my feelings. I'm crying again. I think you are so sweet and nice. So I 'm going do something different. I think I'm going to go into the shadows :ph34r:.

Me to you and the others here:

Image result for happy gifs

Spoiler

I don't want to leave. I think it's for the best :D. Have you ever heard of "toxic" people? Well, I think I'm toxic person. And I'm really really sorry. I think my response is stupid. I don't want to scare anyone away. I hope I'm making sense. Does this make sense? 

@ everyone else Please ignore this! I'm just sharing my feelings. I'm so stupid. Hahahahaha! :D.

If you're on twitter, there're a lot of MR.SUNSHINE fans going through withdrawal and they're sharing fanfics as well as updates on what (LBH, and others) are doing and recommending which previous work to watch.. as part of the withdrawal process. It is real indeed.. this drama really affected a lot of fans. :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Yes I do! Thank you for sharing. I love fanfics!!! Sometimes I like to write fanfics! Hehehehe! So there are a lot of us going through withdrawl?! I'm so happy I'm not alone! And there are updates on my LBH too! I will definitely look at this! I promise! So you think this drama is real too? And you think it really affected a lot of fans! Yay! I'm so happy you think this too! I believe we're linked through our minds! I'm just kidding :D.

As much as I love I Saw the Devil (not really the kind of movie to watch on reruns th_hush.gif), there are other good movies by LBH that could be a new favorite. By the way, he has started the filming of a new movie recently. So, he's probably also trying not to think about EC too much.. well, he has to adapt quickly .. to be in a new role. But working for a year on the drama, who wouldn't be attached to it, right. LBH stated that he found it most interesting about the character of Hee Sung once he started filming, and he was not wrong because HS did grow on everyone by the end of series.

Spoiler

So you don't think I Saw the Devil is the kind of movie to watch on reruns. Well, I love it too. I agree with you. I think, "Why did he kill all those women?" and "LBH's character's wife was murdered." And I don't like the way the women died :(. And it kinda scares me. I ask, "Are there really people out there who kill women like that?" and I ask, "Would I let someone give me a ride?" I think I would still watch it again. I think I just want to see LBH's acting. And his co-star is a good actor too. I also watched  The Chaser with I Saw the Devil! I think that movie made me sad. I also asked, "Why is he killing all these women? And why is he killing them like that?" And I thought, "Please save these women!" I think all the actors were amazing in that movie too! I'm sorry. I believe this is off-topic :wub: Ok. I'm going to go back to LBH! So he has started filming a new movie? Wow! I'm so happy! I can't wait!!! :D. I think you're right. I think he's going to try to not think about EC very much too. I think he will focus on this new role. I believe he will put his heart and soul into this role. I think I said this. I don't think he will disappoint us!! :D. So he worked on his drama for a whole year. I didn't know that. Thanks for the info! :D. I understand! I ask, "Who wouldn't be attached to EC?!" Hehehe! So LBH stated he found it most interesting about the character  Hee Sung once he started filming? I understand him. I found Hee Sung very interesting too. I think I still have questions about him. And I wanted to know what he was thinking. I wish we could hear more of his thinking! I believe he started a newspaper company, right?! Well, I loved that! I think it was so different! And I think it was interesting when he let go Ae-sin. I think he had deep feelings for her :bawling:.  So Hee Sung grew on everyone by the end of the series? Well, I can understand. I think he grew on me too. I think he grew on me from the start. I think the actor is very passionate. And I think you can see how he feels on his face. I love that about him :wub:. Gah. I miss him. So you suggested I go on twitter! I hope I find some Hee Sung fanfics :wub::D

Hopefully we won't stray away from the topic of MR.SUNSHINE at this thread, let's continue sharing about it. I am sure despite the well-known ending, there will be new fans watching the drama and will join to share their thoughts as well. Not to mention other award ceremonies coming later this year and next, so.. there will always be something to share. It might not be that active but it certainly won't be that quiet either

Yes, I hope we won't away from the topic of the drama too. I think we should continue sharing about too. I will be reading your thoughts and the others too. I think I said this. I wish I could share too :wub: This is off-topic too. I'll get back to the drama! I think you're right about the new fans. I wish I didn't say, "This person died!" So please new fans! Ignore me! So there are other awards ceremonies coming up this year and the next? Well, I will continue to read this thread! I can't wait! I hope our cast wins all the awards! I think you're right. I think there will always be something to share too. So you don't think it will be that quiet either? Well, I hope you're right! :D. Thanks for putting up with me :D. I don't think you have to respond right now. I think you should respond when you want to. And I think it's okay if you don't respond at all. I wish our cast the best at the awards ceremonies! And thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings! And I think you should read all of this! I miss this drama! I will say that 10000000000000000 time. And thank you for posting LBH and HiNa from APAN. I guess I quoted your images. I'm sorry. :rolleyes:

Edit: Quoted images are removed:

@cynkdf Thank you for sharing Vlive :) 

So ill try to make this my last post. I don't want this! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm going to cry!! :bawling: I love you all. And there are some of you I haven't met! I'm sorry :D.

@aurelionsol Please check you PM! :D.

Me right now:

credit to owner

Ok. Bye...:bawling:

Me going to my shadows:

Spoiler

Related image

credit to owner

Edit: Oh my! I believe this is long post! I told myself I would keep them short! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm still thinking about Mr. Sunshine :wub: I think I saic this too. I will be reading this thread :D. I'm repeating things. So it's late where I live :D. I miss Mr. Sunshine. Wahhhhhhhhhh more crying. Yes, I'm in withdrawl. I'm going to go see this twitter thing! :D.

Off-topic:

Edit: I don't think I quoted @rubie 's images. I believe I posted them again. Why are you attacking me? :( 

Please do not quote images, thanks! :)
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, rubie said:

I certainly remember that scene, LOL.. their attraction to each other was so apparent since the rooftop encounter. The drama had so much of chemistry between the leads building up slowly with each episode, what they call it.. the slow burn romance(?) but very surely that striking attraction between Eugene and AeShin grew stronger each & every time they met. They definitely were intrigued by the other person and can't help being interested in everything despite trying to hide the mutual feeling. :wub: Well, here I go again.. if only the ending between EC and AS became that happy fictional reality, I think the ending would still be as memorable as the ending that happened in KES' reality. Anyway, thanks so much for the clarification. We'd probably will have more IG posts by LBH using the captions from MR.SUNSHINE. Due to this, the fans on twitter are saying that he's now the president of the 'Can't move on from Mr.Sunshine' club.. :lol:

After MR.SUNSHINE OST Limited Edition sets, here comes the drama Photobook which looks so beautiful and special. There's also jigsaw puzzle sets from the drama.. oh wow.. I have a soft spot for puzzles.. :P After the highly-sought PPLs and studio-filming tour, there's really no stopping for the souvenir items and merchandise now.

I have watched a lot of drama before Mr. Sunshine. Those couple that often shared alot of intimacy together has never strike me this hard the way EuShin did. Their constraint, respect, understanding for each other is truly out of this world. 

AeShin knew that Eugene has never been fond of Joseon, and yet never once she tried to change his perspective, and never once she allowed that to stop her from loving him. Eugene knew that nothing can stop her from continuing her involvement in RA, and when it comes to saving Joseon and living a happy life together in US, AeShin will always choose the former. Despite that, Eugene kept on supporting her (gave her sniper as gift, lost his captain rank, imprisonment for 3 year, and his own life) and never love her any lesser. Their love is pure and unconditional. 

This is how love suppose to be portrayed, not just physically. 

Too bad, the ending was as heartbroken as it is.......i hope the director cut will extend more scenes into the existing episodes, especially the final episode....!!

It's just sad that KES has decided to glorify the RA in sadist fashion. Otherwise AeShin could've joined Eugene to US to disclosed the cruel act of japaneese army to the whole world. 

• Like 7

On 10/20/2018 at 1:40 PM, kansas424 said:

I have watched a lot of drama before Mr. Sunshine. Those couple that often shared alot of intimacy together has never strike me this hard the way EuShin did. Their constraint, respect, understanding for each other is truly out of this world. 

AeShin knew that Eugene has never been fond of Joseon, and yet never once she tried to change his perspective, and never once she allowed that to stop her from loving him. Eugene knew that nothing can stop her from continuing her involvement in RA, and when it comes to saving Joseon and living a happy life together in US, AeShin will always choose the former. Despite that, Eugene kept on supporting her (gave her sniper as gift, lost his captain rank, imprisonment for 3 year, and his own life) and never love her any lesser. Their love is pure and unconditional. 

This is how love suppose to be portrayed, not just physically. 

Can't agree more! Well-said. Their relationship is just to understand, support and be there for the other person, no questions asked but just to be there. It's just that the build-up of the strong chemistry in the first 20 episodes (minus ep1 and the 3 years of jailtime) have been portrayed so consistently good that we can't help and truly root for this couple.. that they will be able to live and fight together in the honor of their fallen comrades. At the very least, it would have been a more rational ending.. given the background of EC and how he could have actually survived. He had escaped far more dangerous missions, at least given him a bit more credit as a former military man. Felt that the deaths of Ms.Haman & Mr.Haengrang especially have been too much to bear as they sacrificed their lives for Ae Shin (and RA) to live on, they also knew what Eugene meant to her. At least extend that hope for a bit of happiness (to hold hands, to live & die together) by showing EC surviving as well. H&H died together and nearby, about the same time and AS was there as her mother drew her last breath in her arms. What about Eugene?

Oh well.. oh well.. oh.. well.. th_sad011.gif

The wonderful artists especially must have gone through their own MR.SUNSHINE withdrawal.. must be so bittersweet having shared such beautiful creations with all the fans and now having to let go. th_bye2.gif

Beautiful art by mmeflm

• Like 5

@rubie and @kansas424 Thanks for sharing :D . So I just noticed something. I messed up my post to rubie. I don't know how to use spoilers. I hope you understand me :D:wub:

Edit:

Ahhhhh she's so pretty:

Image result for hina kudo mr sunshine gifs

credit to owner(Kim Min-Jung)

I want her in more dramas. And I want her to be lead actress! I understand some fans haven't watched this show. So I will try not to spoil it for anyone. I want to go to her Glory Hotel! I want to stay there too! :bawling: I have never watched Kim Min-Jung in a drama before. I can't wait to see her again! I think she is such a beautiful and lovely person. And I love her in this role.

I don't know how to post images. And I don't know how to use spoiler :( Crying
  • Like 5

@2handsintertwined to use the spoiler,  highlight the text and/or images that you want to hide. Then click on the "eye" icon on the toolbar. Looks like you have used the spoiler tags without problem. Just that the Moderator might have merged your posts instead. It's forbidden for members to post consecutively at the drama thread, it's ok if there're more members to post alternately but such a dilemma when a member had lots to share yet no one else posted before him or her. Too crammed a post is sometimes quite an eyesore. th_hypo.gif

soompi_spoiler.jpg

Spoiler

ì´ë¯¸ì§ì¤ì

Eugene says P for Photos ~

• Like 5