[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Its 1am here in our place. I am preparing for a long journey 7-8 hrs travel by land. Huhuhu. 

Obviously I am bored that is why I open our soompi, thank God the data connection is ok. When I saw a bomb waaaaaaaaah now I am fully awake. 

Its been long discuss in our thread the reunion of SP, now it is 100000% confirmed. They meet before  JCW enlisted. Yipeeeeee. I hope they will upload pics, but for goodness sake to all JIJI haters please dont bash it. We are very restpectful here and we dont encourage bashing here. 

• Like 22

14 hours ago, m i s z CHEN said:

OMG CHINGU..sharing from a fellow shipper. you can see that his HAND ALMOST touched her *ahem*. someone in the comments pointed it too. OMG they have to be SUPER close for that to happen!! WOOKIE WHERE ARE YOUR MANNER HANDS? NONE!! why? because this woman is MINE.

FIRST, let me AAAHHAHAHHGAGHAGHFABUSIYSBNOHSUIYBSNLUSIYBNMNJBYUTFRDTSBNISOUIGYSFTUVSBNMOAUBYSUV

Second, what were they saying for Hyunnie to be all smiley like that?

• Like 14

Quoting a chingu...

Since he not written in Chinese character so the first sentence I not so sure...so this is just rough trans "Looking back, who look more handsome? No matter how for me Changwook is most handsome."

was frying to quote for the last hour and soompi was having issues. I think it says "flipped to an old picture. Who is more handsome? Either way, I think xuxi (don't know who this is maybe wookie?) is most handsome. 

Pretty much the same translation as the chingu above. I was wondering where CTJ was. I saw he went on a few happy camp variety show as a guest but not much activity. I also read that he was a child actor and he knows Big Bang members and are close. So much connection to our hyunnie since both are child actors and our baby girl loves Big Bang!

• Like 24