[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

23 hours ago, firsttimeshipper said:

Good morning chingus! Seemed quite silent today. It's Sunday in my place :D are people hibernating? Lol 

would just like to help report the account in twitter with name @jibongperverts. I can handle him/her/it bashing the shippers. But he/she/it has been harrassing NJH with rude / harsh words, it pains me :(

please report this account in twitter. 

And remind everyone to be mindful of our posts since it doesn't just fire back to us. It fires back to Hyunnie. :bawling:

Thank you for letting us know chingu! Done reporting that account :D

• Like 8

hello Chinggus. Hope u all are doing fine.

@chemistry143, so sad to hear about your account. Hope u can retrieve it. I'm a fan of yours too.

btw, about our baby girl post today about rain, I google and check Seoul , local whether today. (Omg, what they have done to me). It's say that Seoul is humid with rain and thunderstorms today. But for Hyunnie to post it in IG, it must be because the rain today must be something significant to her, maybe matchy2 with what she feels , as rain sometimes symbolise gloomyness..

#just my delulu. Maybe I am projecting my feelings towards her with the news in cheorwon 

2 hours ago, aa95 said:

Okay all of "post-JCW enlistment" NJH instagram posts have me worried! She looks so sad!!! This is the first proper picture of her entire face and my heart is breaking for her. 

I thought I was being delusional but no all her pictures have a sad vibe. Her eyes in this one look so sullen. Her eyes used to be so cheerful! 

My baby is love sick and she's definitely missing someone badly. My heart.  

I'm with you on this one. All her pics post Cheorwon has had a hint of sadness to them *teary eyes with red fish on the head, the one with her staring into space by the sea/river/ocean/lake, the other one where she seems lost in thought with a fly/butterfly/wasp/insect? tattoo behind her ears* etc ...Pre Cheorwon she was all "oh look at my Stylus necklace while i make kissy faces, Oh look at me I'm eating watermelon, I'm hotdog boat riding with my friends" etc....

• Like 18

21 hours ago, chemistry143 said:

hii chingus, I am actually @njhxjcw on instagram!
needed to make a quick post as I read that many of you love my account and i am very grateful for the support! 
unfortunately my account has been hacked, i am unsure if the hacker deleted the account permanently or deactivated it or something of that sort. (praying that none of my posts were deleted, as i don't save backups)
They changed the email address and password, hence I currently cannot retrieve the account back just yet. 
Have been in contact with instagram to retrieve the account as this has happened to me before on my private account, and i was able to get it back. Hoping that will also be the case with this account. 
MESSAGE TO IG USERS WHO OWN FAN ACCOUNTS: make sure you set an secure password (as there is people out there who are willing to waste their time to put your efforts to waste) as my previous password was too simple
( i made it simple because, i constantly needed to log on and off, the account was an distraction from my studies because of notifications heheh). 

thats all from me for now, I can't believe how on fire this thread is after Wookie's enlistment, please keep it coming chingus. Unfortunately, i still have atleast 400 pages to backread, but i would really like to catch up on it all one day as i love reading different POV and opinions on the discussions about jiji, but I won't be able to until my studies are over! :bawling:

lets keep shipping chingus! 

sidenote: please do report the account on twitter @jiboNgperverts as they are bashing NJH for no reason (poor hyunni, deserves none of this, only making other people jump on their bandwangon and hate on Hyunni further more without reasoning or context) and classifying the while Jiji fandom as a whole, when theres only a mere 1% that actually publicly do these acts.
thank uuu! 

Its you @chemistry143 chinguya!!!! You were doing an awesome job!!! I feel terrible about all the hacking chincha. May the Almgihty help yopu retrieve your account! done reporting that  account @jiboNgperverts  :D. All the best with your studies and I hope you do well!

FIGHTING! :wub:

@Buldok Thank you for all the beautiful pics! :wub:

• Like 15

46 minutes ago, spy booble said:

Soldiers move to a firing point during a combined live-fire exercise Aug. 5, 2015, at Chipori Range near Cheorwon, South Korea. One South Korean soldier was killed and six others injured Friday in an explosion near the border with North Korea.

18/08/17The explosion took place at 3:19 p.m. Seven soldiers who were taking part received injuries and were transferred to a nearby hospital, but one of them, a 27-year-old sergeant first class, was pronounced dead on arrival.

“An unidentified explosion took place, and witnesses say flames erupted from inside the howitzer. We are investigating the exact cause of the incident,” said a military official who asked not to be named.

Cr.chang.kyong@stripes.com
gamel.kim@stripes.com

Yeah... so, I think JCW is okay... His infantry is in Cheorwon too.

• Like 10

Happy Sunday chingus!

4 hours ago, chemistry143 said:

hii chingus, I am actually @njhxjcw on instagram!
needed to make a quick post as I read that many of you love my account and i am very grateful for the support! 
unfortunately my account has been hacked, i am unsure if the hacker deleted the account permanently or deactivated it or something of that sort. (praying that none of my posts were deleted, as i don't save backups)
They changed the email address and password, hence I currently cannot retrieve the account back just yet. 
Have been in contact with instagram to retrieve the account as this has happened to me before on my private account, and i was able to get it back. Hoping that will also be the case with this account. 
MESSAGE TO IG USERS WHO OWN FAN ACCOUNTS: make sure you set an secure password (as there is people out there who are willing to waste their time to put your efforts to waste) as my previous password was too simple
( i made it simple because, i constantly needed to log on and off, the account was an distraction from my studies because of notifications heheh). 

thats all from me for now, I can't believe how on fire this thread is after Wookie's enlistment, please keep it coming chingus. Unfortunately, i still have atleast 400 pages to backread, but i would really like to catch up on it all one day as i love reading different POV and opinions on the discussions about jiji, but I won't be able to until my studies are over! :bawling:

lets keep shipping chingus! 

sidenote: please do report the account on twitter @jiboNgperverts as they are bashing NJH for no reason (poor hyunni, deserves none of this, only making other people jump on their bandwangon and hate on Hyunni further more without reasoning or context) and classifying the while Jiji fandom as a whole, when theres only a mere 1% that actually publicly do these acts.
thank uuu! 

Daebak! I love all your posts dear. :D Hope you'll be able to retrieve your account with all ur posts still intact. God Bless you in your studies. Hwaiting!!!

• Like 13

So shocking, seeing the explosive news on Cheorwon! Pray hard to all of the soilders and recruits to be safe!!! 

Hyunie really so active recently...is really hard for me not to delulu about her mia! Hahaha...

Today MBC Section TV has coverage about Wookie enlistment on last Mon... haha..the caption on screen saying Wookie run to toilet...hahah..but confirm by his Korean fans he did not run to toilet... :)

For that haters who attacking NJH, let's report them! Btw I believe those haters are spy from other ship..not real fans of wook... so let's get together and fight for it...Himnaesaeyo! Hwaiting!!!

• Like 24

17 hours ago, EDMARKG said:

Yeah... so, I think JCW is okay... His infantry is in Cheorwon too.

Chinguya a kind reminder. Pls edit you post to remove the pics since its against soompi rules. Help us keep the moderators away chaebal!

• Like 8

3 hours ago, pauliza said:
Hyunie update her ig ! 

The caption tho Rain..huhu..my delulu mind can relate Rain to so many facts that we have .

I'm now watching ep 5 of SP.  Hyunie's IG pic and caption about the rain and BH VO at the beginning of ep 5, is so poignant.

Bong Hee's voice over in ep 5: 

"Just like the spring breeze and moist rain drops, our hearts slowly get soaked with love whether we realize it or not. Love gets into our heart. When I realized it, he took a corner of my heart all of a sudden. Some say for one to fall in love, 0.20 second is more than enough. The time I needed to fall in love. It was only 0.20 second. It's the love, you fall in love at first sight." :wub:

N.B. English translations taken as is.

3 hours ago, ehead said:

@chemistry143 I'm so sorry to hear your account has been hacked. Some fans really are evil... I really don't understand what they can get from hacking someone else's account. Grrrrrrr!!!

My chingus always remember choosing a password is really important! Use a passphrase if necessary.

Anyways, been missing our Wookie and Hyunnie and got so bored I created a video but I can't post it in my Instagram cos it got blocked right away due to copyrights since I used Yiruma's Love Me as background music. I posted it instead on my You Tube account but it's unlisted... I'm sharing it here in our forum. 

Love your vid. It's short and beautifully sweet. I love your BGM choice too. IMO Yiruma's musical genius is just sublime. This particular instrumental music, with the piano's pure melodious sound beautifully captures the emotions of their kiss. It's the kind of kiss that physically expresses love in its raw and honest form. :wub:

• Like 18

He runs in the toilet with a brown bag and when he come back he has a backpack. He is wiping the eye area only and obviously the glasses also. 

I wondered why is the bag in the toilet??Hahaha. Or someone gave it to him. It is ridiculous the he left his things in another car to pick it up coz I do believe the car he has riden is big enough to store the backpack.

Ok I am delusional again. 

• Like 12

I was thinking about hyunnie's rain status and umbrella emoji. My take I can be right or wrong but I feel like hyunnie is trying to express her fear and her relief at the same time for wookie's situation.  What are your thoughts chingus??

According to Buddhism: The umbrella or Parasol

The parasol or umbrella

An umbrella can protect people from the different elements, like the sun or the rain. In this context, a parasol or umbrella can mean protection from suffering and harmful forces. It can also mean the enjoyment of the cool shade it provides.

In Hinduism rain aka Varsha

It symbolizes life renewal, love, sorrow, rebirth, compassion, difficulties in life and the power of the heaven to mold life upon the earth according to the will of the God

In literature rain signifies the flow of emotions, and negative state of mind. Tears are the rains drop that fall from the eyes that are filled with the clouds of sadness. Both positive emotions such as love, compassion, devotion, happiness and negative emotions such as anger rage, envy and fear rain down the eyes of the people….

http://www.hinduwebsite.com/symbolism/symbols/rain.asp

What does rain symbolize? (QUORA) 

Positives:

Refreshment
The rain is refreshing after a drought or a period of scorching heat.

Life
Water is life. Rain brings an abundance of it bringing the dead and dry lands back to life. This is great in a story based around agriculture.

Anti monotony
Rain isn't exactly regular. It doesn't happen everyday so that is another element.

Noah's Flood
There was vast rainfall in the biblical Noah's Flood so that can make a good paragraph on a story.

Negatives: 

Restriction/Imprisonment
If you go out in the rain, you get sick. This is common sense. So rain limits you to indoors. Thus, symbolising restriction.

Gloomyness
Rain has a natural gloomy feeling to it. A feeling that dulls emotions.

Cold
It can represent ruthless, inconsiderate, uncaring iciness. So that can be a great comparison to a character in a story, especially if it is raining at that time.

Noise
Rain makes a lot of disturbing noise when it comes crashing down. This now makes things harder. The kissing in the rain thing they show in movies and books, not very common or normal. The deafening noise kind of kills the romance.

tumblr_ou9hp7Esa71sxg8vro3_r1_400.gif

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

So shocking, seeing the explosive news on Cheorwon! Pray hard to all of the soilders and recruits to be safe!!! 

Hyunie really so active recently...is really hard for me not to delulu about her mia! Hahaha...

Today MBC Section TV has coverage about Wookie enlistment on last Mon... haha..the caption on screen saying Wookie run to toilet...hahah..but confirm by his Korean fans he did not run to toilet... :)

For that haters who attacking NJH, let's report them! Btw I believe those haters are spy from other ship..not real fans of wook... so let's get together and fight for it...Himnaesaeyo! Hwaiting!!!

1 hour ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

He runs in the toilet with a brown bag and when he come back he has a backpack. He is wiping the eye area only and obviously the glasses also. 

I wondered why is the bag in the toilet??Hahaha. Or someone gave it to him. It is ridiculous the he left his things in another car to pick it up coz I do believe the car he has riden is big enough to store the backpack.

Ok I am delusional again. 

I've been thinking about the running convo during his enlistment and trying to be rational. Hahaha. When they arrived at the camp, was he running late? Hence, the need to run and get his back-pack? But then again I found it weird that he arrived in that black van and then his backpack is in another vehicle. Shouldn't his precious possessions as he enlist be with him as he was being driven to Cherowon? Now I'm back to asking questions. LOL! :lol:

• Like 18

18 hours ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

@Loyal_ss520 i feel like the toilet is a smokescreen to whatever wookie was up to on his enlistment day. The alibi of his fans is more than sufficient to prove that he did not go the toilet. tagging @malaya what do you think unnie?

Exactly! seeing how there are flies in disguise as jiji shippers on our own turf here on soompi thread, I wouldn't be surprised if they are antis all along keke 

• Like 14

43 minutes ago, masthu said:

@jiboNgperverts is being bombarded with jiji kisses :D. Our shippers are awesome :wub:. Speaking of hitting someone with a kissy GIF or Pic this is hilarious :lol:

LOL that's awesome @jiboNgperverts hit us with hate we hit him/her with love and kisses :wub:

Man whoever that person is he/she is really jealous of our ship....I am pretty sure that person belong to some other ship and just can't contain his/her jealousy...:D people like them make me wanna believe more that our ship is indeed sailing.

For haters who mostly lurk around here than their own thread: you can hate all you want but your actions only prove how insecure you are of your own ship and how strong is our ship to make you do such lowly things.If we turn on to you like the way you do I don't think you will last long but you see an eye for eye makes the world blind.B)

• Like 21

1 hour ago, lovestruck2017 said:

Comptemplating the post of NJH it can mean: it's simply raining or it she meant the teardrops of people missing JCW most especially herself....

I think it's actually raining I saw a picture of a celebrity that I followed also on IG posting a Window that shows raindrops in it, but we know hyunnii right she can be cryptic with her posts and have double meaning, She likes rain my delulu mind says she's missing someone and with the recent news about the explosion she might be worried. It's like a reverse psychology she shows a smiling face but deep inside her heart is aching :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 16

1 hour ago, masthu said:

@Loyal_ss520 i feel like the toilet is a smokescreen to whatever wookie was up to on his enlistment day. The alibi of his fans is more than sufficient to prove that he did not go the toilet. tagging @malaya what do you think unnie?

Exactly! seeing how there are flies in disguise as jiji shippers on our own turf here on soompi thread, I wouldn't be surprised if they are antis all along keke 

@masthu The toilet thingie puzzles me too because that's an army camp's open parking lot and from the videos posted, I didn't see any small building in that open space that could house a toilet or rest room.  Add that his backpack is presumably in a different vehicle seems odd to me. The sequence of events as seen in the vids and fans' accounts just doesn't seem to add up. LOL!:lol:

1. Granting he really needs to go to the toilet, shouldn't he right away run the moment he opens the door and disembark?

2.  Let's say when he exited the van, he was waylaid by his Glorious Ent bosses so he can't go right away. He gotta pay his respects and all. But why when that guy in white who came at the same time with his bosses and passed on the paper bag to the guy in black, at some point in that sequence he took the red cap and carried the paper bag himself. Shouldn't he just run to the loo and say, "forget about that paper bag, I've gotta go and pee." Hahaha.

3. Also there are photos of him with his omma and the Gllorious bosses seemingly coming off from a building. Don't think that was the toilet. WAs that were he gotta do his paper works for his enlistment? But shouldn't that be done prior to D-day? This photo also does not add up with the vid of him coming back with his black backpack from wherever her ran off to sans his omma and the two Glorious Ent bosses but with the 9 group of his friends and assistants and bodyguards.

4. Again, let me go back to the toilet or rest room located in an open parking lot. I think that's a security risk for an open parking lot at an army camp at that. I could be wrong but the rest room must be housed in another building somewhere. With all that's happening in the world today I get paranoid with things like that. 

• Like 17

I cannot moveon with the toilet scene. He needs to pee and yet the whole gang is with him. You have a point @malaya if he really need the toilet after he embarked in the vehicle it should be the first thing to do, although the bosses is there ok pay respect but he seems relax when he get out of the vehicle.

After going in the toilet it seems the whole gang is happy, other guy seems relieved from his nervousness. 

Ok lets pray for the safety of everyone else not just JCW. 

• Like 14