[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

@chemistry143 Daebak, never thought I would see a familiar ID as the admin of one of our favorite IGs! So sorry to hear what happened to your account. That's horrible. Haters got too much time on their hands. Grrrr!!! I hope IG will help you retrieve it back. Fighting! 

@pauliza Hi5, chingu! 

@malaya Hugs chingu. I've been staying away from RL news cos all I see is Trumpet blowing his own horn. Bad for my brain cells. 

• Like 19

34 minutes ago, chemistry143 said:

hii chingus, I am actually @njhxjcw on instagram!
needed to make a quick post as I read that many of you love my account and i am very grateful for the support! 
unfortunately my account has been hacked, i am unsure if the hacker deleted the account permanently or deactivated it or something of that sort. (praying that none of my posts were deleted, as i don't save backups)
They changed the email address and password, hence I currently cannot retrieve the account back just yet. 
Have been in contact with instagram to retrieve the account as this has happened to me before on my private account, and i was able to get it back. Hoping that will also be the case with this account. 
MESSAGE TO IG USERS WHO OWN FAN ACCOUNTS: make sure you set an secure password (as there is people out there who are willing to waste their time to put your efforts to waste) as my previous password was too simple
( i made it simple because, i constantly needed to log on and off, the account was an distraction from my studies because of notifications heheh). 

thats all from me for now, I can't believe how on fire this thread is after Wookie's enlistment, please keep it coming chingus. Unfortunately, i still have atleast 400 pages to backread, but i would really like to catch up on it all one day as i love reading different POV and opinions on the discussions about jiji, but I won't be able to until my studies are over! :bawling:

lets keep shipping chingus! 

sidenote: please do report the account on twitter @jiboNgperverts as they are bashing NJH for no reason (poor hyunni, deserves none of this, only making other people jump on their bandwangon and hate on Hyunni further more without knowing reasoning or context) and classifying the while Jiji fandom as a whole, when theres only a mere 1% that actually publicly do these acts.
thank uuu! 

Ohh.gal... im very glad to hear you!! Hope u retrieve ur ig acc.soon.i love all ur post..Take care!!:blush:

• Like 14

1 hour ago, waveoflove said:

Realistically, when do you guys think Ji Hyunnie will make her way out to see Wookie at Cheorwon? I want to think she will visit him before his 100 days is up. But I think with the latest news coming out from Cheorwon, she may want to visit him a lot sooner.

edit: I dont think we can expect happy tweets from JH over the next few days. I am sure she is worried.

Yeah, there's so much political tension and this drill mishap does not help matters. I too think this incident will push her to see him sooner than scheduled. Wookie's mom and Hyunie must be so anxious.  

1 hour ago, waveoflove said:

That Twitter user is probably 13 years old and or needs psychatrict help.

I sure hope she is just a little girl with too much time on her hands and just immature. But God help her children if she is a mother spewing hate on the internet. If she is single, I hope she does not procreate.

1 hour ago, solaire said:

I was about to say before she goes back to school, but it seems like Fall Semester classes begin on September 1st. So my best guess is that she'll visit him after he's completed his 5 weeks of basic military training. 

From the IG photos she shared yesterday, did she mention about her dorm in school? Or, did I mixed that up with her room at the B&B they're staying?

56 minutes ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

Yah. Maybe .  I believe that his Mom and NJY are super to the max worried, when they heard the incident. For me it is not a good news though, so lets pray it will be the last incident. I believe it is an accident to my POV. 

Sadly, friendly fires and mishaps like that is common in military life. We're having a war down south with extremists occupying a pre-dominantly Moslem city and a friendly fire like that happened with many casualties from our soldiers. 

55 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

Why is that Twit so hung up about our posts on this forum and attack Hyunie with her low IQ? 

Hyunie has better people to hang out with and better people to care. This twit on twitter is like a speck of dust. She wants so much attention. Nope, not giving her any. Girl just gotta...

Maybe she's bored in real life. I should send her a box of cucumbers to play with. And eat. And practice. :phew: Jealousy is a richard simmons. Hyunie will always be fabulous! Deal with it! 

******Back to regular programming*****

If she's bored, she should lurk here. She'll be vastly entertained. LOL!

Whoever that person is, must have their head so far up their a-s-s they're smelling their own fart. 

• Like 13

9 hours ago, shsy12345 said:

This is so cute

The young wookie with kid hyunnie...my heart is fluttering just by see this pic hahahaha 

Seriously! This is so heartwarming and fuzzies inducing! Can you imagine if jiji were to come across these pictures? Imagine the amazement Wookie would feel.. According to what hyunni said in that interview. Keke. 

7 hours ago, m i s z CHEN said:
omg is this real??????  Why is it so dangerous???

omg is true just  looked it up. Hope hyunnie won't be too worried and wookie stay safe

https://amp.businessinsider.com/r-six-south-korean-soldiers-hurt-seventh-dies-in-training-session-army-official-says-2017-8

RIP to the soldier and wish everyone else a fast recovery.

Thank you for sharing the news here dearie! Gosh. Let's all keep everyone in our prayers, no matter if it's wookie or his fellow soldier mates in arms too! 

4 hours ago, waveoflove said:

Went back and had another look at this.

When I look at this bts I think what happened here was JiHyunnie came in the room rocking those shorts with her super sexy legs (shes got the best legs I've seen so far in kdrama land). DH on his hospital bed must have given her a good checking out prompting Wookie (who prob was ga ga at those legs too) to wait for DH to turn around before he pretended to kiss her or whatever he was doing. 

Love how his hand slides up n down against her arm. He is giving the she is mine signal. It's no wonder DH was jealous of them. 

I think because Wookie has found his girl he is exhibiting some 'this be my girl' actions.

Dearie your eyes are really sharp! Never did notice that wookie hands was sliding up and down against her arms. I would bet that was subconsciously done. Keke. And I also find it hilarious how the angle of hyunni hands made it seem as though she was tapping/pushing his face away. Hahahs. I'm actual fact she was touching her own face/hair at that time. Hahahahha! 

31 minutes ago, chemistry143 said:

needed to make a quick post as I read that many of you love my account and i am very grateful for the support! 
unfortunately my account has been hacked, i am unsure if the hacker deleted the account permanently or deactivated it or something of that sort. (praying that none of my posts were deleted, as i don't save backups)
They changed the email address and password, hence I currently cannot retrieve the account back just yet. 
Have been in contact with instagram to retrieve the account as this has happened to me before on my private account, and i was able to get it back. Hoping that will also be the case with this account. 
MESSAGE TO IG USERS WHO OWN FAN ACCOUNTS: make sure you set an secure password (as there is people out there who are willing to waste their time to put your efforts to waste) as my previous password was too simple
( i made it simple because, i constantly needed to log on and off, the account was an distraction from my studies because of notifications heheh). 

thats all from me for now, I can't believe how on fire this thread is after Wookie's enlistment, please keep it coming chingus. Unfortunately, i still have atleast 400 pages to backread, but i would really like to catch up on it all one day as i love reading different POV and opinions on the discussions about jiji, but I won't be able to until my studies are over! :bawling:

sidenote: please do report the account on twitter @jiboNgperverts as they are bashing NJH for no reason (poor hyunni, deserves none of this, only making other people jump on their bandwangon and hate on Hyunni further more without reasoning or context) and classifying the while Jiji fandom as a whole, when theres only a mere 1% that actually publicly do these acts.
thank uuu! 

Hello dearie! So glad you managed to read our post and let us know what happened! Gosh. What would hackers do that?!?! I really hope all your posts will still be available when u get it back. My heart dropped when I couldn't locate your account yesterday. Thank goodness you didn't close your account. *phew* just wanted to tell you we really appreciate all your posts and facts on jiji too! Thank you for the hard work! Fighting with your studies too! Go, go, go! 

8 minutes ago, solaire said:

They're so precious. I just noticed they clapped hands :bawling:

Thank you for sharing this!!! I knew they did this after hyunni came back from her Photocall but I always tot it was just Wookie mimicking hyunni and making fun of her but their hands weren't touching when hyunni mimicked it back. Gahhh. Like you said, they're so precious aren't they? Why would they join hands? This makes me miss them so so so so much.. 

@Buldok thank you dearie for always sharing with us the pictures! I also just realised that I'm always liking your pictures but never properly thank you too! *huggles* Kamsahamida! 

• Like 21

57 minutes ago, chemistry143 said:

sidenote: please do report the account on twitter @jiboNgperverts as they are bashing NJH for no reason (poor hyunni, deserves none of this, only making other people jump on their bandwangon and hate on Hyunni further more without reasoning or context) and classifying the while Jiji fandom as a whole, when theres only a mere 1% that actually publicly do these acts.
thank uuu! 

AWWW! I hope you retrieve your account! Damn those people who do not have a life, wasting their time hacking other people's accounts. Also, good luck with your studies!

Grrrr! As for the twitter account @jiboNgperverts chingus, let us report this account! the owner is practically saying that JiBong shippers are perverts and that the fans of Chang Wook do not even support our JiBong couple and also our fandom. uuurgh! 

• Like 13

I think this was the source of the caption in the IG post about cheorwon

https://www.stripes.com/news/pacific/south-korean-soldier-killed-in-blast-during-artillery-drill-1.483480#.WZkJGkERXYU

I feel for jcw's family friends (and hyunnie)! I pray for everyone's safety esp our captain. 21 months feels farther away when things like this happen :(

@chemistry143 hi chingu! Just wanna say thanks for all the effort u have put into that acct and to this ship, i rly hope we get it back along w the posts!! And i wish u well with ur studies :) Also about the basher acct i cant seem to find it on IG now, maybe it's been removed by the admin?

EDIT: my bad so the basher acct is on twitter not IG. Will report!

Edited by erjo
  • Like 17

37 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

@malaya Hugs chingu. I've been staying away from RL news cos all I see is Trumpet blowing his own horn. Bad for my brain cells. 

@Huntergal Hugs back at you chingu. Thanks. 

20 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

Fanfic take on the rain scene. amazing. the feels~ :heart: 

I dunno if you visit this thread, but thank you bongbongshi for writing this! Jjang!

Thank you for bringing her work here. All these is making me verklempt. Its just now hitting me, that the almost daily dose of spazzworthy tidbits, and constant trickle of news and occasional bombs from their interviews will become few and far between. :cry: :heart:

Off to watching SP, in between updating/posting at this thread. LOL!

• Like 10

2 hours ago, solaire said:

I was about to say before she goes back to school, but it seems like Fall Semester classes begin on September 1st. So my best guess is that she'll visit him after he's completed his 5 weeks of basic military training. 

can they have visitors after 5 weeks? will he get holiday after 5 weeks or after 100 days?

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, ehead said:

Anyways, been missing our Wookie and Hyunnie and got so bored I created a video but I can't post it in my Instagram cos it got blocked right away due to copyrights since I used Yiruma's Love Me as background music. I posted it instead on my You Tube account but it's unlisted... I'm sharing it here in our forum. 

Actually ,if got blocked from Ig ,you can appeal it & then it still can be published after that .

• Like 9