[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Sorry if this already been mentioned but I think Ji Hyunnie's caption 'rain' is a code about missing Wookie.

On the day of Wookie's enlistment, Mr Kangaroo also posted an IG post with the caption 'rain'. His stylist also posted Rain on his day of enlistment. 

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, riririru said:

Dunno about that but from the comments on haneulnari fancafe, it's really raining in Incheon (hyun's place) XD

Ooh so she doesn't stay in Seoul itself? Any idea where Wook's home is? Seoul? (I don't need exact location hahaha not so stalker) 

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

I cannot moveon with the toilet scene. He needs to pee and yet the whole gang is with him. You have a point @malaya if he really need the toilet after he embarked in the vehicle it should be the first thing to do, although the bosses is there ok pay respect but he seems relax when he get out of the vehicle.

After going in the toilet it seems the whole gang is happy, other guy seems relieved from his nervousness. 

Ok lets pray for the safety of everyone else not just JCW. 

I'm not buying he was running to the toilet statement. What ....they don't provide any toilets inside the check in point and u gotta go pee in the bushes in Cheorwon lol. Plus men don't go to the toilet running together like a pack of Hyenas.

• Like 13

15 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

I'm curious why she didn't put a pic to show the rain but a pic of herself.

You dont have to upload rain pics just to show the rain right? heheh, maybe she just want to upload a selca of her~ 

Plus she like rainy day

(Me and my simple way of thinking lmao)

13 minutes ago, attriste said:

Ooh so she doesn't stay in Seoul itself? Any idea where Wook's home is? Seoul? (I don't need exact location hahaha not so stalker) 

Hmmm dunno about wook's place, but Glorious is in Gangnam

• Like 16

50 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Sorry if this already been mentioned but I think Ji Hyunnie's caption 'rain' is a code about missing Wookie.

On the day of Wookie's enlistment, Mr Kangaroo also posted an IG post with the caption 'rain'. His stylist also posted Rain on his day of enlistment. 

Whoa! That sorta make sense. 

BTW, I don't associate the rain with sadness. Maybe it's because I love the rain. The pitter-patter as it falls...the blur it makes on the window pane as the water runs down. Even the thud and splat it makes as it touches the ground. Doesn't matter if I'm just there gazing or reading at the corner. Just the simple joys of life.  But I think with Hyunie the rain is both happy and sad. Happy because that rain scene IG might have expressed the realization of their love. Sad because rain reminds her of him and she misses him.

ETA: that whole rain sequence, him gazing at her and them reaching out with their palms open to catch the rain and that running in the rain scene with him holding her hand is so romantic for me.:wub:

• Like 17

18 hours ago, malaya said:

@masthu The toilet thingie puzzles me too because that's an army camp's open parking lot and from the videos posted, I didn't see any small building in that open space that could house a toilet or rest room.  Add that his backpack is presumably in a different vehicle seems odd to me. The sequence of events as seen in the vids and fans' accounts just doesn't seem to add up. LOL!:lol:

1. Granting he really needs to go to the toilet, shouldn't he right away run the moment he opens the door and disembark?

2.  Let's say when he exited the van, he was waylaid by his Glorious Ent bosses so he can't go right away. He gotta pay his respects and all. But why when that guy in white who came at the same time with his bosses and passed on the paper bag to the guy in black, at some point in that sequence he took the red cap and carried the paper bag himself. Shouldn't he just run to the loo and say, "forget about that paper bag, I've gotta go and pee." Hahaha.

3. Also there are photos of him with his omma and the Gllorious bosses seemingly coming off from a building. Don't think that was the toilet. WAs that were he gotta do his paper works for his enlistment? But shouldn't that be done prior to D-day? This photo also does not add up with the vid of him coming backpack from wherever her ran off to with his back and the 9 group of his friends and assistants and bodyguards.

4. Again, let me go back to the toilet or rest room located in an open parking lot. I think that's a security risk for an open parking lot at an army camp at that. I could be wrong but the rest room must be housed in another building somewhere. With all that's happening in the world today I get paranoid with things like that. 

haha ikr thinking about it and analyzing it is giving me a headache keke... 

1. remember that they stopped on the way?? So there must have been rest areas for travelers at cheorwon (keep in mind its a tourist destination, there are hotels and and rest area as well) so he could have used the loo at the rest area on the way but instead of doing that he runs over to the public toilet like a man on a mission! Totally illogical and absurd!!!

2. Exactly who wants to carry a darn paper bag when you wanna pee and the manager knows better than hand him a paper bag when he's that urgent to relieve himself keke

3. Definitely not paper work bcz i have seen other celebrities enlist and they didnt run over to that very place but just went through that army camp entrance

4. I dont see a building either and the parking lot is right next to the army camp except for it is separated by a barrier (corect me if im wrong) and definitely not a safe place to have loo considering the security the current security risk!

About MBC reporting about wookies MS, MBC news is considered an unreliable news outlet by most of the Koreans if im not mistaken... (my delulu mind tells me what if they were asked to report that wookie went to the loo LOL) 

So it simply debunks the theory that he ran to the toilet. Chingus out here debunk us if we are wrong

• Like 17

19 hours ago, Harry97 said:

LOL that's awesome @jiboNgperverts hit us with hate we hit him/her with love and kisses :wub:

Man whoever that person is he/she is really jealous of our ship....I am pretty sure that person belong to some other ship and just can't contain his/her jealousy...:D people like them make me wanna believe more that our ship is indeed sailing.

For haters who mostly lurk around here than their own thread: you can hate all you want but your actions only prove how insecure you are of your own ship and how strong is our ship to make you do such lowly things.If we turn on to you like the way you do I don't think you will last long but you see an eye for eye makes the world blind.B)

@jiboNgperverts has only 2 followers and one of the follower is a Y shipper (and that follower keeps posting matchy matchy out fits of her leads)  kekeke. So now i can guess what ship that  @jiboNgperverts is shipping:rolleyes:. Very immature shipping!

17 hours ago, waveoflove said:

Ji Hyunnie although still as gorgeous as ever, her face has lost some spark since Wookie enlisted. Its in her eyes and her smile. The happiness is missing eventhough there is a smile.

Ikr unnie! her smile doesn't reach her eyes.. :(

• Like 14

21 minutes ago, attriste said:

Omg because of the jibongperverts twitter I just realised that the coffee chain Gloria Jeans is the parent entity of his management agency Glorious hahahaha. Sorry I'm slow. 

joeQvr7.png

I also just realized when saw this pic, there's gloria jeans coffee also there.

• Like 14