[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 minutes ago, ucup19 said:

That's called talent! LOL

LOL but I love that:D

3 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

hahaha chincha! chingu kamsamida! LMAO!

tatuuu, chuwa! LOL!

**dance shake it shake it** while waiting for vlive update and translationsss **puppy eyes:lol:***

• Like 10

1 hour ago, muxic88 said:

both jcw and njh are not the person to say something like this just to hide it. They wouldn't go that far, and she look like she was really surprised he told it in the interview when he could easily call her, so basically this just show they are not that close personally, I'm really sorry to say this, but I think the more we say how jcw is into njh, the more he will try to run away from her. It seem like to me.

Okay so wait.. first of all I haven t read all the posts in this thread yet so extremely sorry if I am repeating or not making sense.. 

What most of us feel here is that there is something in between them that they still need to explore.. they do like each other but are yet to take a serious step ahead or making any public proclamations.. there is still a long way to get there..

This the basis for all other conversations happening here.. everything else we spazz is also a figment of our imagination, inferences and speculations.(wild ones sometimes). Yes there are some crazy fans who tag the celebs and make it more difficult for them.. but here.. in our safe haven we can keep speculating.. dreaming.. sink or sail it is our responsibility.. we have no expectations from the actors..

Also unless they are actually dating I don't think JCW will straight up ask NJH to come and visit him. Nope not at all.. look what he said in that interview.. he was worried that she was just joking and hence didn't ask them to come..  this is proof enough.. he'll wait rather than asking her..I am glad the reporter brought it up because at least now JiHyun knows.

Coming to NJH. No matter how honest and straight forward she is I won't expect her straight up admit something is going on..at least now..

And a more realistic explanation.. they are super busy.. I doubt if they're even getting any time to themselves...

No matter what we wish, think or pray it is their choice.. given the kind of ppl they are they won't pass up a chance if they really feel something for each other..

So don't worry my friend and ship without expectations.. cheers!! :)

*back to work*

• Like 24

36 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Watching NJH on Vlive. Dont understand a darn word but Im so happy just to see her and hear her.

*so far I understood one word from her vlive...BONG HEE. As you can see I am doing well with understanding Koreanl*

LOL!!! She is so bubbly, and talkative! No wonder JCW likes to talk to her, probably just to listen, maybe that's why his live ended quickly, so he can watch her vlive? *runs away squealing* don't kill me, I am a delulu shipper!

• Like 21

18 hours ago, jijibong said:

Yes i remember :bawling: i remember evrything as if i saw it yesterday :D all their moments are special!!! And agree, both their smiles look similar and both have a beautiful smile and i melt everytime i see them smiling ( specially if they are smiling to each other :D ).

Since you asked :rolleyes:

:blush::bawling::heart:

Oh really!! 5 to 6 hours is a lot hehe

Thank you chingu! 

WOW the vlive, she looks gorgeous as always :bawling::heart: i love our baby girl

Thank u @jijibong!!! :heart:

seeing them smile makes my heart ache!!!!:wub: A nice kinda ache

YESSSS she looks drop dead gorgeous!!!! she has turned into a beautiful lady!!!

• Like 11

1 minute ago, masthu said:

Thank u @jijibong!!! :heart:

seeing them smile makes my heart ache!!!!:wub: A nice kinda ache

YESSSS she looks drop dead gorgeous!!!! she has turned into a beautiful lady!!!

You're welcome chingu :heart:

Agree :bawling: really a beautiful lady!!!!

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, syasha12795 said:

Did you guys see this ? So they indeed celebrated JCW birthday together :heart: the birthday boii looks so cute and happy

They are so adorable, i want to go to korea and hug them!!!!

87He7x2.gif

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, syasha12795 said:

Did you guys see this ? So they indeed celebrated JCW birthday together :heart: the birthday boii looks so cute and happy

Omo omo omoooo I'm flying to cloud nine:blush: can we guess the bracelet that Wookie kept on using on his previous events was his bday gift :lol:

• Like 17