[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, riririru said:

Yay! Glad i managed to trans it correctly:D chingchan kamsahabnida~~:D

Hahah it's okay, i just like to use senpai more bec it sound sexy to me (im weird i know shhhhh:ph34r:)

Im waiting for SBS Catch to upload the makings of Courtroom kiss and the proposal, or posting the last post on PDNote naver blog, is it too much to ask huhu

@riririru yess! You're great at this~ :blush: 

I'm also more comfortable with senpai since I've watched too many animes LOLL :rolleyes:

I"m also praying that they release one more bts as a special gift for us SP fans.. I really did love the drama :bawling::heart:

I don't speak Arabic but I do know what he said LOL

JCW: Hello, I am actor Ji Chang Wook.

Yes, I am doing an interview, I hope you enjoy it 

Thank you

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

Blue Ray DVD have better viewing quality than normal DVD, that's all. Both still include the Directors DVD Cut:)

ooo yeahh..Thank u for your explanation chingu:)I think the DVD is also worth to buy..Did you purchase from yes Asia or innolife? Which is much better chingu?

• Like 4

@love4life I started crying when he began singing, that was when all the feels slammed into me :bawling: And I cried even harder when they overlapped it with the OST </3 

I can't remember if one of them said they rehearsed a lot... I know she said that the kiss scenes required a lot of effort and focus but even if they didn't say it, we all know they kissed way more than they needed to for each kiss huhuhu :rolleyes: 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, luvforever said:

Wookie had an interview broadcasted on an Arabian tv show. Guess where the interview took place? AT THE SALON:D 

The same shirt with shirt nam ji hyune on the Instagram post 19 july 2017

• Like 4

I love this edit.. :heart:

Makes me thk if dont hav much time to sit down for a chat, they can always peep at each other at the saloon. Which brings me say Thankyou Aluu saloon for being a shared platform for them.. They can both slip up to that verandah area when its vacant for a lil rendezvous.. Totally delulu.

@snowrose7789 its just as @mai5116 states.. The content is just the same.. If u wan me to go technical, i can only say the disc format is diff. Bluray disc are more exp, n viewing resolution exceeds that of dvd (max is 1080 i thk). Storage space also more. But both is director's cut.

@Dingy Conk u did self employ urself as the sexologist for our thread right? If memory serves me right.  Thumbs up from me :thumbsup:Even if not kissing or tonguing the ear, just hot breaths on it.. Is already a vy pleasurable sensitive stimuli.

• Like 16

13 minutes ago, daloula said:

The court room kiss was really something, the way they hugged during that kiss was on another leve since there was total contact there and I felt the hunger too. The fact that the director didn't show close ups when he showed close ups for the laundry basket kiss eventhough some tongue was captured in the final cut makes me think that the BTS of the court room kiss could be even hotter. I hope I can see that in the dvd since I ordered it.

Exactly my thought! I was wondering why the camera man did not take a close up shot since the previous once we can really see how they kissed. LOL! I know i sound like a perv here but i can't help myself, i'm just curious. Haha. Wahh, you have ordered it? Daebakk, i am so jelly. I'm thinking to buy the OST first :wub:

• Like 16

15 minutes ago, snowrose7789 said:

ooo yeahh..Thank u for your explanation chingu:)I think the DVD is also worth to buy..Did you purchase from yes Asia or innolife? Which is much better chingu?

Nope, i haven't placed my order yet coz i'm thinking to buy the OST first. I need to save up since i'll be traveling next month. I hope they will have a 2nd pre-order like others. Yes Asia normally a bit expensive, maybe you can check Innolife? Other Chingus here who can give much better suggestion? Oh ya, @daloula purchased it, maybe she can help to advise you?

• Like 7

18 hours ago, sharreb said:

Aigoo we need to be multi lingual.

Uggh cant speak arabic... Not even the pope can help me @waveoflove

I rem his arabic fans send him coffeetruck during SP filming.

This is their main ig account

https://www.instagram.com/jichangwookarab/

Their latest post talks about JCW appear on Arirang program Showbiz Korea.

And theres no mention of that interview yet (filmed at the very famous saloon now). Seems like this is the place he likes to linger in...

I feel you chingu :(

In the past many couples were caught dating inside their car. Now it seems as if jiji couple is gonna change the style of dating (Flash news : salon becomes a secret hide out for celebrities to date)  hehe lol :lol: ( i blame my delulu mind). Anyways this  place is quite safe from all those hungry paparazzi :ph34r: and dispatch you better stay far from my puppies!!!

• Like 18

18 minutes ago, sharreb said:

@Dingy Conk u did self employ urself as the sexologist for our thread right? If memory serves me right.  Thumbs up from me :thumbsup:Even if not kissing or tonguing the ear, just hot breaths on it.. Is already a vy pleasurable sensitive stimuli.

I am simply a sexologist wannabe... kekeke

And gosh, this thread keeps making me h*rny. My lucky (or poor?) husband.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, pinklalaland said:
5 hours ago, miss0115 said:

Yaaashh….hi there! Btw, I dunno whether this is the right thing to reply the comment. We just need to click “quote” and post the reply right? Hehe I kinda confused anyhow I hope this is right and do not violates the rules (bcs I happened to read about the rules in some of posts and I’m still learning lol)

Ok, let’s just move on to the discussion! *happyjumps*

Soooo basically not only me feeling this way T_T I was (purposely) delayed in watching the last ep like 4 days after bcs I knew I need to prepare my heart from shaking too much but then I’m quite surprised at what I’m feeling while watching the last ep ><

I have mixed emotions as I felt like the last ep mostly given a subtle aura (?) and somehow I kinda feeling unfamiliar with them to the point that my heart a bit hurts (well, I dunno how to explained this bcs I feel like this is weird also huhuu lol) there is this “gloomy” “full of sorrow” and “ambiguous” feeling to watching their acting plusss I feel something so RAW from it T_T and this is seriously led me crazy over them T_T (and for some reasons I feel some “rush” thing watching their acting). I’m not saying that this is not a good thing or even complaining the quality of their acting, their acting just as good as previous ep, BUT, the way they portrays the feelings in every scene just makes me feeling weird somehow. Seriously.

Yes, I caught that NJH just seems like nearly choke up and the way JCW gazes at her just left me speechless. (You know, when I’m watching those scene I even have some thought like if only I’m the PD I will just tell everyone to leave the site and let them immersed each other’s eyes and I might also order him to “ok then, you just hug her no need to say the lines” because they are looking so fragile in that scene I dunno why am I feeling like that T__T) In general I have noted that both NJH and JCW somehow taken aback bcs of something or they DID realized sth in the middle of filming.

What’s more absurd is….throughout the scene I’M NOT FEELING LIKE I’M WATCHING EBH AND NJW AT ALL!! T___T I’m just purely see that it was NJH AND JCW and forgot that they are portraying some characters (at that time I was questioning myself “so where is EBH and NJW they need to come and save these two fragile love birds who might be –at that time, feeling such a mixed emotions and full of confusion too, oh-my-dear-couple let us rescue you guys hing~T_T). I was quite scared that JCW will lost it at somehow ROFL I was like “so oppa come to your sense now, let’s just finish this scene first and talk later with her” >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. and yesssss somehow I found my answer as to why I’m feeling something like “they are in a rush” in the last ep <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< LOL

Well, forgive my delulu minds. I dunno anymore. These two just robbed my heart and soul. Fine you too, I bless you with whatever lucks I have T_T LOL (jk i need some luck too to meet someone like JCW who can see his darling so dearly and allows his darling to get lost in his gazes lol i want T.T)

Ohh..u coppy my mind chingu!!i've watch proposal scene over and over...i agreed that both of them almost fragile if u let them more time icant imagine what's gonna be? The way she asked him w/shaking tone and the way he say "yes" me/OMGGGGG..Wookie plssss get back to NJW now..my poor heart..his teary eyes.SP is not the romantic comedy but its a love criminal twist ending for me..It s happy ending but why im getting more crying....never kdrama had a huge attacked to me like thisss..ottokeee????:bawling:

• Like 12

On 7/19/2017 at 7:58 AM, sharreb said:

30 minutes ago, 1234nm said:
Just now, 1234nm said:

Wookie had an interview broadcasted on an Arabian tv show. Guess where the interview took place? AT THE SALON:D 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

I am simply a sexologist wannabe... kekeke

And gosh, this thread keeps making me h*rny. My lucky (or poor?) husband.

Gone for almost 30 hours and there's already a sexologist in da haus??? OMOOoooooooooo!!! :D  

and @1234nm hey babe? please edit your post(s) above (we aren't allowed to qoute posts with pix), click on "edit", then click on the pictures or embedded IG on your posts, click on backspace to delete them.. thanks babe! :) 

• Like 10

On 7/18/2017 at 11:38 PM, masthu said:

Do lemme know if this was posted before. If so i'll take it down :)

chingus did anyone notice how fast wookie walked past nara to get close to hyunnie?? In the sitting part, wookie didn't sit next to choi jae joon but sat in the chair next to nara. If he had sat right next to CTJ, nara would have sat next to wookie and hyunnie at the corner next to nara. Just stating what i observed :wub:. Is wookkie suffering from separation anxiety from hyunnie??!!

The move he made in order to get hyunnie sit right next to him was cute! :heart:

• Like 14

On 7/19/2017 at 0:32 AM, gracebkk said:
Well... what do you guys think about this?? I for one definitely agree with her statement!! That's why watching the both of them during SP was sooo much fun...! That's why I'm in this ship in the first place!! But... if you take the statement in another way.... :rolleyes:B) 

Not going to say anything further... starting to become crazy (and more delusional) because of these two.. hahaha :D I wonder what articles will come out tomorrow (if there are any...) ^_^ Now... back to backreading... 12 more pages.. here I come...

Its a wonder if she didnt get lost in those "deep like ocean eyes" :wub:. Also i wouldn't be surprised if she told us that his eyes made her fall head over heels for with him.

Delulu minds fighting! 

On 7/19/2017 at 0:42 AM, chemistry143 said:

funny she says that because i remember in an Hambam interview with Ji Chang Wook he said he was just looking at her naturally.. 

OMO!!! So the looks he gave her was natural all along. He was't faking it at all!!! Dear lord pls save me, Wookie is kiling me with his words!!!  :heart:

imagine hyunnie watching him say this!!! :wub:

• Like 15

25 minutes ago, masthu said:

chingus did anyone notice how qiuckly wookie walked past nara to get close to hyunnie?? In the sitting part, wookie didn't sit next to choi jae joon but sat in the chair next to nara. If he had sat right next to CTJ, nara would have sat next to wookie and hyunnie at the corner next to nara. Just stating what i observed :wub:. Is wookkie suffering from separation anxiety from hyunnie??!!

The move he made in order to get hyunnie sit right next to him was cute! :heart:

Hahaha this reminds me of awhile ago where I think it was @stucked and I commenting about how clueless Nara was in terms of the press conference and photo taking wrap up day hahaha. Oh wells. 

I am so slow... every time I wake up I'm hit with a tonne of pages hahaha. 

I'm pretty happy with all the current interviews being done in Aluu's backyard teehee. I can't back read in time- is Unnie stylist's reveal as CEO a good or bad thing? 

Also isn't this wookie's dog?? Where is he? Jehehehe 

• Like 20