[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

7 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Is she wearing a ring? Is that the one from the drama?

Because of you..I ran off to my IG to check chingu ya...I think she wears a ring but not sure the same ring or not ***delulu mind keptttt make me dizzy hahaha***

• Like 13

1 hour ago, lovethatlook said:

Hahahha. I think so too. it seemed like she kinda shooo it down. Ooooh boi, JCW lost his mind, good thing she was sane at that time

he gets easily drunk with her taste... :))))

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Hahah embarassed. Im feeling vy chatty since last night n i have a half day off this mornin. As u can see im spending it camping here.. Only pausing for loo, baby milk and cooking lunch.

I tot aft SP ended i would regain som normalcy but the obsession continues.. And gained citizenship in @stucked shipping thread for our JiJi. What do i do.. I cant save myself.

It's okay babeh....together we spazzing here as I'm in your shoes too...I really like your analysis as well...:blush:

• Like 11

1 minute ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Omo her ans... no age gap between Changwook oppa...:D:wub:

How do you guys think about her ans?

Well age really doesn't matter as long as the two of them are in love...age is just a number  :blush:

• Like 17

11 hours ago, biejuju said:

My friends told me that I'm gone crazy after SP ended and now I kept camping and spazzing here even when I woke up at 3 am my hand automatically search for phone and open JiJi thread with half dreaming.haahaah:lol:

I usually do this !! Open jiji thread with half dreaming in the middle of the night .I have alots of work to do but I am still not moving even an inch from here :lol: .

p:s..haha..I felt bad,my little brother stay up for the whole night to watch SP .He went to collage with his panda eyes.

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I usually do this !! Open jiji thread with half dreaming in the middle of the night .I have alots of work to do but I am still not moving even an inch from here :lol: .

p:s..haha..I felt bad,my little brother stay up for the whole night to watch SP .He went to collage with his panda eyes.

Omo..pity him but we got one more SP's fans then..hahaha... Currently I'm working and kept open this thread and don't want to left out of latest topic Luckily my superior on leave today..***yehaa :D***

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, biejuju said:

Well age really doesn't matter as long as the two of them are in love...age is just a number  :blush:

Her ans shut down all the haters that saying they not match in term of age... :D

Now waiting for more trans of her interview...as she mention a lot of her Changwook oppa..

• Like 17

So the salon also uploaded picture of NJH. These days it seems like shes the sole client for hairstylist jmy. She kps posting NJH.. Such a fan of her.. I can feel her love for angel JiHyun

I wanna shoutout at the makeupartist mu soojin. Good job.. 

Jihyunnie looks so #%÷+& i cant.. Angel mix with Goddess. My tongues twisting. Its like shes oozing pheromones

Spoiler

Minors beware

Spoiler

Copulins

26 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Is she wearing a ring? Is that the one from the drama?

In one of the pic shes wearing a ring but it doesnt look like the one from the drama. N the neckline obscures any sighting of the necklace..

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Omo her ans... no age gap between Changwook oppa...:D:wub:

How do you guys think about her ans?

4 minutes ago, biejuju said:

You two are so adorable here. :lol:

From the pic above, the full ans is "I didn't feel the age gap between me and JCW oppa. He's the same as my partner in Shopping King Louie, Seo In Guk"

You guys only picked up the first half sentence, and ignore the second half? 

Sorry to be the rational person here :tongue:

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Saaaaame Here 

• Like 13

Love this pic...off half shoulder... :D

0002321155_001_20170718122135701.jpg?typ

0002845456_001_20170718123244299.jpg?typ

Guys...i gone crazy now...look how perfectly match they are...:wub:

5 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

From the pic above, the full ans is "I didn't feel the age gap between me and JCW oppa. He's the same as my partner in Shopping King Louie, Seo In Guk"

It doesn't matter...

• Like 20

Thanks @sharreb for answering what their stylist wrote on her IG. *hearteu* JCW is so slick at body scanning JH. Dude simply love seeing her legs. :phew:

@biejuju Chingu, you are so cute! I always see you LOL and run away after reading ByeontaeSquad posts....lmao. Imma drag you into our squad! :lol: muahahaha.

Dang, LOVE really looks GREAT on NJH! She looks so womanly, delicate and that blinding glow!! Who needs LaMer or SK-II when JCW's liquids can give better effect...:phew: 

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Her ans shut down all the haters that saying they not match in term of age... :D

Now waiting for more trans of her interview...as she mention a lot of her Changwook oppa..

As all of us here know, she is smart and level headed girl errr lady hahaha she totally will answer truth from her heart...kekeke I can't wait for full translation of her interview....

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

Haha, actually i feel relieved here because i am so afraid of the typical Oppa-Donsaeng answer! Lol. But the way she answered it shows how smart she is :)

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

HAHAHAHAHA u see what I did there chingu... thanks for pulling me back from flying to the moon ***slapfacebacktoreality**

• Like 11

This thread is on fire right now:lol:. PHEW! I already left behind just for a day. Anyway hope it's not posted yet since I have not gone back reading yet.

TADA!!!

Cr. as tagged

BTW i remember some of us said that you guys heard JH's laugh during JCW's commentary in last shooting bts. I heard it too and i remind myself probably i heard it wrong and his eyes kept looking down hahaha. And that smart observation about the guy standing watching upstair wohoooo! I must give you guys thumbs up. LOL

About dvd for SP, it is a tempting one. I love Jongjoo couple from W and i really ship them since in bts Jong Suk was really touchy with HHJ. After saw the bts in dvd version Im dead. And i wont be surprised if they were already an item during filming. Gosh JS even kissed HJ shoulder and hand even they're not filming and even claiming HHJ is his woman LOL. Of course our jibong case is different since JH is still young and JCW is soon enlisted. But i hope Jibong shipper wont feel down too long just because their lack interaction during wrap up party. 

It's good that JH goes back to her study as she could spend sometimes before doing new project during CW's enlistment and using this chance to  visit him kekeke. 

• Like 17