[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, nikih said:

omg yes i am in bed next to my hubby ketchuping (so many good posts/insights since i left the thread last night). My husband wanted to know what i am reading. He asked me if am reading something like 50 shades. Lmao. 

sorry Chingu because of our gutter team, i pictured something with your word ketchuping... i am so sorry LOL. i know what you meant (catching up) but something else popped in this contaminated brain of mine :D:tongue:

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

LOL is it time for exorcism yet? :D:tongue:

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

LMAO!! At this stage, I think we all are possessed by byeontae ghosts! :lol:

@nikih Ikr! A few times he rubbed his cheek and nose on her neck...I think he's jinjja addicted to her smell. I read on Google sshi, a part of attraction is being addicted to someone's smell. :wub: Even a rehab can't help this man...lol. 

@biejuju Lol...quit running away! Stay and enjoy the banana boat ride, chingu....bahahaha. 

@mikmik *happy dance* Glad you are all caught up! So much educational stuffs, right? :wink:

• Like 15

Unni @songsongdiehard hahaha I'm agreed with u LOL!

2 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

LMAO!!! The newest member of the gutter team @moonlightserenade is competing with @huntergal. How did you know that the undies were dry? Can't be too sure about it Chingus.... LMAO

Seem like @moonlightserenade voluntarily joining byeontea squad with @huntergal @lovethatlook @aladidah hahhahaa my stomache hurt due to LOLiing so hard....** I hope no minor join us for now hahahahaha**

• Like 14

58 minutes ago, pauliza said:
Can anybody translate what did CTJ said ?If I am not mistaken ,this ig owner said ..JCW's  post on 26 may 17 was like a reply to NJH's post on 24 May ,right ?Like this posts have same meaning  but posted on different ig.Please correct me if I am wrong .

@pauliza Here's the translation: 

actorctj:은봉희다 (It's Eun Bonghee) 

actorctj:우와아 (Wuaah) 

As for JCW replying to her post...

Her caption says: "Tonight at 10, the episode is being aired.. It'd be great if you (as in the viewers/fans) watched it.. I'll be watching it as well..."

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, biejuju said:

Unni @songsongdiehard hahaha I'm agreed with u LOL!

Seem like @moonlightserenade voluntarily joining byeontea squad with @huntergal @lovethatlook @aladidah hahhahaa my stomache hurt due to LOLiing so hard....** I hope no minor join us for now hahahahaha**

Omo! Omo! :wub: *shy*shy*:wub:*wink*wink*:lol: *ROFL* LITERALLY!!!!!

4 minutes ago, huntergal said:

@nikih Ikr! A few times he rubbed his cheek and nose on her neck...I think he's jinjja addicted to her smell. I read on Google sshi, a part of attraction is being addicted to someone's smell. :wub: Even a rehab can't help this man...lol. 

@biejuju Lol...quit running away! Stay and enjoy the banana boat ride, chingu....bahahaha. 

@mikmik *happy dance* Glad you are all caught up! So much educational stuffs, right? :wink:

DYING LMAO!!! Savage Azzzzz!!! :lol:

• Like 9

@sharreb mine was also unfazed and used to my giggling and grinning  while watching drama but the last few days  i was not watching any but camping here and that was when he got curious...i cannot get back to dramaland...i totally dropped ffmw after dong man and aera's first kissue...i was like that was it...so tame, so pale, so boring compared to our jiji's first kiss. 

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, pinklalaland said:

Her caption says: "Tonight at 10, the episode is being aired.. It'd be great if you (as in the viewers/fans) watched it.. I'll be watching it as well..."

kkekkekke,

thanks for the correct translation. The google originally translates to 'Sliver Bronze':lol: 

I really need to learn some basic Hangul:bawling:

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

sorry Chingu because of our gutter team, i pictured something with your word ketchuping... i am so sorry LOL. i know what you meant (catching up) but something else popped in this contaminated brain of mine :D:tongue:

Ohhhh ketch- up! Would anyone like relish on that? *Dying lmao!!!* Omo chingus, sorry sorry I swear it's this California heat! Ottokke! Where is my bible?! :wub:

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, pinklalaland said:

@pinklalaland Thanks for translating. I think CTJ said "wow" before his its eun bonghe comment, I checked NJH's IG. heeee

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

LMAO!!! The newest member of the gutter team @moonlightserenade is competing with @huntergal. How did you know that the undies were dry? Can't be too sure about it Chingus.... LMAO

Sorry sorry chingus! I guess I assumed because this was before the bed scene. I would like to believe babygirl was still quite innocent in her mind. *sighs* Good for her ..... :wub:.... until her kissy face IG post! :lol: Get it girl! *snap*snap* Like your t.v mama said "Don't let panchak panchak get away." :lol:

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, moonlightserenade said:

Omo! Omo! :wub: *shy*shy*:wub:*wink*wink*:lol: *ROFL* LITERALLY!!!!!

DYING LMAO!!! Savage Azzzzz!!! :lol:

Hahahaaaa LMAO!:D

9 minutes ago, huntergal said:

Kekekee..I need to check the clip of he rubbed his cheek and nose on her neck haahaa **pity me...searching for my bible too:lol:**

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, moonlightserenade said:

Ohhhh ketch- up! Would anyone like relish on that? *Dying lmao!!!* Omo chingus, sorry sorry I swear it's this California heat! Ottokke! Where is my bible?! :wub:

Cucumber would be a great relish...best to eat while exerting energy...it is sooo full of liquid. Perfect snack too! :lol:

I think your Bible ran away...lmao. Thou shall not be cure. :lol:

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, huntergal said:

ROFL!! We have a VIP Gold member now, #ByeontaeSquad. Really enjoyed your hawt AF as Cali weather postings, @moonlightserenade :wub: :lol: That bang-on-the-wall kiss scene before jumping on bed bts, you can see JCW's hand slightly brush against her B before he placed his hand on her waist. Those God-Bless hands!!! :wub: Big and perfect! 

Chingu, my thumb could not swipe my phone quick enough for replay. LOL! Yes, as I studied and analyzed his hands and positioning. *sighs* His beautiful hands were detailing the contours of her body. *sexy* #totalfeels!

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, moonlightserenade said:

in my defense i was not the first one to use "ketchup". Someone coined this term a few pages back. Haha this reminded me of the hotdog/mayonnaise vs banana boat topic last night. 

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

kkekkekke,

thanks for the correct translation. The google originally translates to 'Sliver Bronze':lol: 

Lets together learn some basic Hangul chingu yahh..I must had been crazy as I try to open Weibo but when I open that website, there's nothing that I can read as I'm not able to translate to English..even if I try to read on naver..haisshh life so difficult haha:lol:

• Like 9

27 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

kkekkekke,

@Hello_JIS haha you're welcome! I had a good giggle over that trans xD  And aww don't worry, you'll definitely get there! Fighting! :blush:

25 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

@pinklalaland Thanks for translating. I think CTJ said "wow" before his its eun bonghe comment, I checked NJH's IG. heeee

@lovethatlook No problem! And omggg he's so adorablee, love himm :love: 

• Like 15

1 minute ago, lovethatlook said:

think this one is pretty telling. You dont check-out a lady's outfit if you are not close. I think he felt her flesh when he hugged her and he cant help himself so he made sure if it was a little bare... I think there was a still too where he looked at her shoes, I just couldnt find it. This ajumma lacks computer skills. 

Then maybe our Aladdin is the "conservative" type so he pulled her along with him to change (the scene where it says take her to the police) clothes. Not true, just my delulu. kkk

seriously! no one does that to an opposite sexed co-worker unless you're super duper best friend or boyfriend!  

• Like 17