[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

19 minutes ago, jijibong said:

Hiiiii :heart: new here!!! I found this thread last week and i have been reading all pages. I laughed so much reading your posts :D:D i decided to join so i could spazz about JiJi/Jibong with you guys ^-^

I didn't joined before because i  don't know how to work with this forum really well :wacko: BUT I REALLY WANT TO POST ABOUT JIBONG :wub: i need to find the rules abut this forum so i don't make mistakes :D Anyway thanks a lot for your posts guys, i love reading them hehe

I really really really love Jibong, my number 1 OTP :heart: i keep watching all BTS videos and all FMV videos and etc etc :bawling:i miss them already!!!

@jijibong Hi friend. Hop on in and enjoy the ride :)

• Like 10

It's been almost a week already since the last episode aired and I remember, I told myself I'd probably take a break and get my life back on track, but guess what? You guys decided to become so active here!!!! Ahhh please give me back my sanity guys hahaha. Can't wait for the interviews huhu both of them are glowing I can't even.

I am seriously praying more for the relationship of this two than my own. I don't care if I don't get a boyfriend this year, (I am a member of the NBSB club huhu) I just want them to be together. Hahahahahaha

• Like 17

1 hour ago, bomnie said:

Has Ji Chang Wook ever been this close, touchy, and playful (as he is with Nam Ji Hyun, as seen in the behind the scenes) with his other female co-stars ? 

Like, he seems so close to her in real life, but I'm just wondering if he was always this way with his past female co-workers. 

Gahh, can't wait for your replies hihi.

Hello @bomnie we have talk about it in early pages. Yes chingu u have 2 backread, bec trust me u will find many... many interesting talks here. And yes he's playful with others actress he ever work with but he already stands himself, they are only as his sunbaenim, noona n dongseng not more.

And for his type he said he likes a woman with beautiful smile,  beauty appearance is needed but more is she kind hearted, not too tall more or less is 160, can click well with him in whatever aspect, he can act childish freely in front of her and someone who can muse him ===> Guess what... all of above criterias definitely REALLY... REALLY FIT WITH NJH.

I can add more details here (I think I never read about it here or I lost track here ) This is really give me GOOSEBUMP, even THEIR PHILOSHOPY in acting is the same: slow, steady and not for aim the popularity.

Someone here also share about how fun Hyuuni with Wookie oppa bec she can talks anything 2 him. Guess what... both of them have this shyness around people but hey all what we see are SO LOVELY AND LIVELY PERSONS THEY ARE. Bec I know alot Wookie oppa so The Changing is Too Obvious from him :D I can add more about him but I think I have shared about him so many times here. So keep on digging our treasures here chingu.

Happy shipping:wub:

2 all shippers: lol... we are already in 150... something. We got too many fuel... hahahaha... :lol: But I enjoy it, bec I have a feeling SOMETHING GOOD will happen later ha...ha... I'm positive bec whateva happens the worst is OUR SHIP SANK. *SLAPBACK2REALITY

• Like 22

Yahhhh...spooning, moaning, mooning, licking, panties, earthquake...this is even BETTER than 50 shades! :lol:

#50ShadesIsChildsPlay #WookieIsTheRealDeal 

I still think if there are more deep throat kissing scenes, NJH would totally moan and he would groan out loud. Let's just say that night after filming, all those male staffs need Mary Palmer's help...:lol::phew:

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, huntergal said:

Yahhhh...spooning, moaning, mooning, licking, panties, earthquake...this is even BETTER than 50 shades! :lol:

I still think if there are more deep throat kissing scenes, NJH would totally moan and he would groan out loud. Let's just say that night after filming, all those male staffs need Mary Palmer's help...:lol::phew:

@huntergal Yay! the master is back! LOL. Fasten those panties children....  

phrase of the day: deep throat kissing 

• Like 9

10 hours ago, moonchildren07 said:

agree with everything you've said, so spot on! That aegyo moment also sealed the deal for me. After NJH complimented him, his voice became softer and lower, and I saw glints in his eyes, and then he grinned really wide until it formed crinkles on the corner of his eyes. That was the expression of a man genuinely loving the moment he shared with a woman. 

Wow very details!this is a new knowledge for me :D

• Like 14

Can anybody translate what did CTJ said ?If I am not mistaken ,this ig owner said ..JCW's  post on 26 may 17 was like a reply to NJH's post on 24 May ,right ?Like this posts have same meaning  but posted on different ig.Please correct me if I am wrong .

• Like 16

7 hours ago, sharreb said:

I found it .i found it.. I finally found it @Hello_JIS

And the ig link.. Is a 5multi post..Scroll to the 5th one

I posted the pic in our soompi thread first, and then the pic was re-posted to IG by anonymous shipper :sweat_smile:. but, many thanks to tag me here :wub:

13 hours ago, stucked said:

@Hello_JIS (who religiously brings gifts and bombs, this one is a double edged-sword, she makes us happy and then bam! Another bomb sets off! Haha) 

its my pleasure to be the double edged-sword :grin:. I very enjoy the journey where is surrounded by candy and bombs. We can throw the bombs and have our candies when our ship successfully land, alternatively, we sink together in a bomb explosion  :glasses:

3 hours ago, meiil said:

And how right you were bc the video has been deleted... but thanks to this gif we can still see it clearly. Gosh it really gives you chill to see how smoothly and deliberately he brushes her hand, it seems so intimate.. 

it has been deleted ?:astonished: I was looking forward more vids from this YT account. Anyway, the wrap up party is not important anymore since our girl sent us the tanktop-necklace-kiss-meat vid on her IG:heart::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like 16

Good morning from this part of the world :)

Whew, I'm glad I was able to catch up on the discussions! So excited for tonight's interview with Ji Hyun! 

Ah, by the way, I'm curious about something but it doesn't directly related to our JiJi so I'll pit it in spoiler 

Spoiler

I remember reading somewhere that in some interview it seems Ji Hyun oppa-zoned Park Hyun Sik? Can anyone share exactly what and how she said it? I'm trying to prepare myself for any 'he's just like a brother to me' statements later, though I am aware she could just be playing safe. Just readying my shipper heart LOL

• Like 12

40 minutes ago, huntergal said:

LOLiing so hard...**I'm innocently read one by one and end up ROFL**:D

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, myoshie said:

Good morning from this part of the world :)

Whew, I'm glad I was able to catch up on the discussions! So excited for tonight's interview with Ji Hyun! 

Ah, by the way, I'm curious about something but it doesn't directly related to our JiJi so I'll pit it in spoiler 

Hide contents

I remember reading somewhere that in some interview it seems Ji Hyun oppa-zoned Park Hyun Sik? Can anyone share exactly what and how she said it? I'm trying to prepare myself for any 'he's just like a brother to me' statements later, though I am aware she could just be playing safe. Just readying my shipper heart LOL

Morning!

I'd heard that too :ph34r:

• Like 12

22 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Can anybody translate what did CTJ said ?If I am not mistaken ,this ig owner said ..JCW's  post on 26 may 17 was like a reply to NJH's post on 24 May ,right ?Like this posts have same meaning  but posted on different ig.Please correct me if I am wrong .

actorctj:은봉희다 (silver bronze)
actorctj:우와아 (wowah) 

• Like 10