[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

@midorinokerochan Unnie that was DAEBAK!!! love love love your post! Thank you! :heart:

@ajmamor1976 Your post about wookie's sparkling eyes is making me melt into a puddle of goo! I couldnt agree more with your post! How i wish that someone would make a video compiling all the scenes both reel and real where wookie's eyes sparkled <3

@fffnnn Aww you sound so cute! Welcome to NamJi family dearie! Looking forward to all your posts and please drop by when you can find the time.

10 hours ago, pauliza said:
Playing with top level of playfulIt's not playing with co-star anymore but it's already playing with your heart.And we love it :D
credit to the owners

I get goosebumps everytime I notice a similarity between songsong and NamJi. They are so similar to the point it simply scares me (bcz it feels too real) !!! Hope they are the next songsong if the Almighty wills!!!! :heart:

• Like 12

6 hours ago, daloula said:

The moment when I was intrigued by our couples on cam chemistry:

When they face each other, I thought: surprisingly, they actually work out well together

Same here.C-H-E-M-I-S-T-R-Y spelled in capital letters was already present since day 1 of the actual drama.Add up the instrumental background  music and Hyunnis line on this particular scene.

But for me the subway encounter was what intrigued me a lot (although most of us might have known whats gonna happen next..that they'll meet afterwards and all that hehe).Hyunnis fiery character from the start got me haha

• Like 12

sorry have no time to edit but just want to compare the three ladies with JCW.  Facial expression, body language.  See where JCW's face looked so proud and  how close he placed his extended arm to his body! =) loose arm versus firm arm....to let go or not to let go.....just saying

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, thealchemist said:

sorry have no time to edit but just want to compare the three ladies with JCW.  Facial expression, body language.  See where JCW's face looked so proud and  how close he placed his extended arm to his body! =) loose arm versus firm arm....to let go or not to let go.....just saying

LOL the difference is so obvious. Actually if the clip of their Press conference in SP will be the one posted here, all the more that we can see the HUGE difference. Wook is painful to watch especially in K2. The happiness that he exhibited in the presscon of SP makes you think he is a different man. Hyuni has captured this man's heart and it is so obvious in the sparkle of his eyes, his smiles and just the way he was around Hyuni.

• Like 15

Haha besides if we comparing his presscon, in SP he is the first one offer his hand to hyunie on the stage & other drama presscon, his co--star(s) the one grasp his arm..oh how gentlemen u are to hyunie. & how professional ur are with others.. :wub:

Credit to owner 

• Like 14

And among the three, Wook is captured by the one who has "natural" beauty , no science intervention *wink* you know what i mean :lol::tongue:

• Like 6
  • LOL 7

10 minutes ago, adi2019jiji said:

Haha besides if we comparing his presscon, in SP he is the first one offer his hand to hyunie on the stage & other drama presscon, his co--star(s) the one grasp his arm..oh how gentlemen u are to hyunie. & how professional ur are with others.. :wub:

Credit to owner 

This is one I'm talking about and it's not even a long clip but his happiness is undeniable. He's the one initiating convo, just looking at her for a long time, holding her... this guy is a goner.

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

On 1/8/2018 at 5:32 AM, daloula said:

Do you think an actor who is committed in a relationship or even interested in someone else would do something like this? There is absolutely no need to be so touchy when the cameras are not rolling plus you can’t fake this natural comfort.

Reposted this & comparing this to bts from other drama .Obviously ,there are huge difference :lol::lol::lol:

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • LOL 13

On 1/8/2018 at 11:58 AM, khalinkikyo said:

@achinawa Maybe he said "lets practice properly" :D

Why does sound this sexy to me! keke

On 1/8/2018 at 2:16 PM, achinawa said:

Or "stop giggling..don't be too obvious" :lol:

Hyunie be like "look at Mr. Obvious telling me not be so obvious" lmaoo

On 1/9/2018 at 1:14 AM, adi2019jiji said:

Wah our baby girl will be award presenter at Golden Disk Award..

Last year wookie was a presenter at the Golden Disk Awards but no hyunnie

This year hyunie will be a presenter at the Golden Disk Awards but no wookie.

Same with the SBS awards night... Makes me wanna bawl TT

Mianhe for bringing down the mood! I just miss my otp :(

Where's hyunnie? I miss her updates as well!

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

36 minutes ago, masthu said:

Aww, chingu. Maybe next time in 2020, they’ll be there together! 

So, back to the first kiss BTS again. Lol. I think I found a way to circumvent the yt restriction. It plays when embedded.:ph34r:

And, still curious on what happened behind the scenes here. Lol

Compare to what happened in the drama:

• Like 13

52 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

Why are they so cute? :bawling: 

Why do I see NJWxEBH as JCWxNJH? Lolol 

You aren't the only one chinguya! This scene feels so NamJi like and not JiBong like! Like most chingus here, i believe that the kiss was an adlib from Nam Ji Hyun and was not scripted. Can we have the Bts for this scene as well? so cute! Dear Lord pls give us all the spazz worthy BTS chaebal!!!

17 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

Aww, chingu. Maybe next time in 2020, they’ll be there together! 

So, back to the first kiss BTS again. Lol. I think I found a way to circumvent the yt restriction. It plays when embedded.:ph34r:

still curious on what happened behind the scenes here. Lol

Compare to what happened in the drama:

Yes!!! If the Almighty wills and Ameen!

Daebak! I usually copy paste the link to play the video and never tried hitting play. Silly me lol! 

When it comes to uri namji its always this way right. The bts and the drama scenes cannot be compared most of the time lol... look at jigoner smiling! He's happy since he finally gets to kiss his crush kekeke... :D

• Like 10
  • LOL 6

34 minutes ago, masthu said:

Im just hoping she will be a presenter today.. if tomorrow seems a long day to went through again.. let just try be positive if today is her day presenting the award we may see her walk with her co-presenter(I think it will be TOL's lead) & we can see the differences :D & what the heaven we will experience here today, the thread will be hot again & shipper acc owner will.be busy edited the vid to compare.. hehe (cant wait for the editing version shipper) :love:

Yup miss her too :persevere:..yesterday she only like 1 pic if not mistaken her make-up unnie.. she might have a busy life, perhaps she travel long way to get her oppa approval for her GDA dress,:ph34r: not to expose much of her skins since it will be to many male singer there, actors maybe already alert of oppa's territory marked, but singer maybe due to their busy schedule they maybe hardly watch tv..haha ok delulu to much..:mrgreen:

Let wookie oppa lit you up chingus.. :smiley:

bdec0bf4c9891db8dee28ca3389139226ddd6271

suspicious-partner_disheveled.gif

• Like 9
  • LOL 3