[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

15 hours ago, masthu said:

The minute the sound track started for their beginning scene, I melted into a huge puddle. And when it was followed by the beautiful proposal  I stopped functioning altogether. Thank you for sharing these. I Miss NamJi and JiBong so much~~

@daloula yay, it hit the 3 Million mark!! Let's party it up Lawyer-style. I wonder which kiss scene is the most watched in all of KDrama history?

@miss0115 you're right. 2 years is not a long time.  If love can withstand 2 years of separation it will only grow stronger like JiBong. That whole 2 years connection is so interesting.  It looks like us shippers here too can easily go strong for the next 2 years and more thanks to the amazing chingus who keep this thread so alive. Thank you everyone. (I'm sorry I don't have much to add, just spazz, lol)

Edit: Oh wait, maybe I can share. If you are a fan of Fan Fiction, I started a new NamJi story called It Could only be You, which is a continuation of It Happened In Jeju. I guess I should put a disclaimer that the story has adult themes :ph34r:

Edit 2: Oh there is a game going on? I've been so out of the loop. I'll backread some more then

• Like 22

First of all, sorry for the super belated reply, but Real Life keeps interfering with my Shipper's Life. I hate that, but there's not much I can do about it.  But I am glad I manage at least to come here  daily to read everyone's posts even if I can't always write. Please keep it up, chingus! :wub:

Now, thanks for joining the game here...    :D:D:D

On 7/10/2017 at 9:41 AM, findingserendipity said:

Call!:D

a. Hyunnie staring when Wookie was yawning. haha

b. First photo: wedded bliss. haha. I swear this looks like this could be part of an engagement photoshoot. lol

c. Technically here, they both took a quick glance at each other. But, they were like speaking with their eyes. Actions speak louder than words, truly. Hehehe. Plus, I feel as though they were waiting on who would make the next move. 

ctto

Ah, image limit reached and don't wanna place it in a spoiler. Will have to do another post as I find more.:wub: 

On 7/10/2017 at 10:00 AM, masthu said:

First of all @findingserendipity chingu beat me to it. I chose the same moments as yours lol.

I cannot agree more to all whatyou said unnie! Wookie goes with with the open stare while hyunnie ninja stares at wookie. Thats why its hard to find her staring at him like we caught wookie lol. Shes down right quick with her stares though LOL

When the staff asks wookie to gaaaaaaaaaaa LOL. Seems like someones doesn't want him gone and keeps staring at him  keke :wink:

1) [hospital kiss scene BTS]

2) Aww  [first kiss BTS]

On 7/10/2017 at 10:09 AM, findingserendipity said:

Stargazing con't- 

Video should start at 1:13 mark when Hyunnie stares at Wookie.

[1] 

This deserves its own post since this is the first time I've seen Hyunnie initiate the skinship. Just their level of comfort and closeness with each other is evident here when she places her hand on his knee/thigh. 

[2]

Those are my submissions for now. haha:wub:

Let me just put our submission in the spoiler, just for reference and to avoid losing count.

Me (0)

@findingserendipity (1)

Spoiler

@masthu (2)

Spoiler

IDQW6cv.jpg

@findingserendipity (3)

Spoiler

a) 

b )

c) 

tumblr_or6ksbIhyj1rptfs5o3_540.gif

@masthu (4)

Spoiler

zpJqLB7.jpg

@findingserendipity (5)

Spoiler

@f8te (6) [skinship initiated by Hyunie]

Spoiler

It started here chingu-yaaa. 0:25-0:28

Maximum comfort level :lol::wub:

and I will add this one, even if  @matshu has already posted a series of pictures of the SMA. But this one is from a different angle, and I like it a lot because it  captures Hyunie's sweet gazing and her beautiful and warm smile... not just the polite smile one could give to a co-presenter who is talking at the moment. She is definitely listening and paying attention to him, and with a loving expression :wub:

Then, I've found more - that maybe don't fall in the proper "staring" a-la-wookie category, but definitely fit the caption of the IG post shared earlier by @matshu "When a guy likes a girl he'll look her in the eye. When a girl likes a guy she'll look away" :lol:I need to try and do some screencaps instead of posting the full YT videos, so I'll try to do tomorrow, especially because at the moment I am also struggling with a bad connection on top of sleep deprivation. 

On 7/10/2017 at 10:18 AM, findingserendipity said:

Mianhe, chingu! Great or should I say shipper minds think alike. haha. Lol'd at Hyunnie ninja stares. Everything she does is ninja-like.:ph34r:Poor us! lol

Like @midorinokerochan said, I wish we can quote the pics. Sigh. First one, caption would be: Oppa, don't go.:lol: And the second one is just love. You can see how she appreciates his effort of making her comfortable. Aww, these two.:wub:

edit: In my search, I realized that there are actually tons of times captured when they stare at each other. Should we start another list? lolol

Yesssss, I've noticed as well that we've got a lot of "staring contests", not just from the drama itself but from the BTS too :wub:. We might as well compile another list for those... after all we don't have anything better to do till May 2019, right??? LOL :lol::tongue::ph34r::blink:B) 

• Like 16
  • LOL 4

The first time I saw this image I instantly saw a guy who is satisfied and completely comfortable, totally at ease.

There's a positive and loving look on his face which equates to the feeling you get when you have found the 'one'. Complete satisfaction. 

This is the look a groom gives to his bride on their wedding day as they are exchanging vows. Kill me now if these two don't make it to the alter. I am 110% confident they will in time.

• Like 20
  • LOL 3

14 hours ago, masthu said:

Reposting from @m i s z CHEN. Thank you for the pic chinguya!! <3

My Fellow shippers brace your self ship is sailing for real!!! This is no delulu! Poor hyunnie must have wanted to hug wookie then and there in front of everyone the moment she saw him shed tears for her, for their love but all she could do at that moment was caress his hands.  (heck I felt like hugging wookie when i saw the tears!!)

The moment i saw this pic rationality just flew outta the window...

Delulu mode on:

Delulu no. 1)  these two wouldn't have parted ways after this scene without wookies signature hugs reserve only for his jagiya (just becz we didnt see it doesnt mean it didnt happen). Too much delulu?? Check the next one

Delulu no. 2) wookie and hyunie were dating all along just like songsong who were dating while shooting DOTS

Too much delulu?? Slap me someone!!!

Heard her family were at the shooting of their last episode.  Now, if that was the case then the proposal scene was an actual REAL PROPOSAL!!! Dots are slowly connecting, explains the whole thumb comforting LMAOOOO...... OUR  SUSPICIONS are surfacing.  :D 

Edited by jijifirstandonlyship
  • Like 16

11 hours ago, masthu said:

Reposting from @m i s z CHEN. Thank you for the pic chinguya!! <3

My Fellow shippers brace your self ship is sailing for real!!! This is no delulu! Poor hyunnie must have wanted to hug wookie then and there in front of everyone the moment she saw him shed tears for her, for their love but all she could do at that moment was caress his hands.  (heck I felt like hugging wookie when i saw the tears!!)

The moment i saw this pic rationality just flew outta the window...

Delulu mode on:

Delulu no. 1)  these two wouldn't have parted ways after this scene without wookies signature hugs reserve only for his jagiya (just becz we didnt see it doesnt mean it didnt happen). Too much delulu?? Check the next one

Delulu no. 2) wookie and hyunie were dating all along just like songsong who were dating while shooting DOTS

Too much delulu?? Slap me someone!!!

*SLAP*!!

*SLAPS SELF* 

chinguya!!! WE ARE NOT DELULU!!! IT'S REAL!!!!!!!!!

• Like 12
  • LOL 6

3 hours ago, jijifirstandonlyship said:

Heard her family were at the shooting of their last episode.  Now, if that was the case then the proposal scene was an actual REAL PROPOSAL!!! Dots are slowly connecting, explains the whole thumb comforting LMAOOOO...... OUR  SUSPICIONS are surfacing.  :D 

As a rational shipper myself, I need to set this straight, so we don't get too carried away with wrong information. 

There never was a mention of her family being there on set at all, I think this is a false information that has been brought up and set straight a number of times. 

Her bosses from Soop were there however, but I think this is more because it was the last day (night) shooting of SP and they were there as a sign of support. 

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, mangoicy said:

As a rational shipper myself, I need to set this straight, so we don't get too carried away with wrong information. 

There never was a mention of her family being there on set at all, I think this is a false information that has been brought up and set straight a number of times. 

Her bosses from Soop were there however, but I think this is more because it was the last day (night) shooting of SP and they were there as a sign of support. 

I think this last episode scene was not the last day of SP shooting,  the last shooting was when they were taking a group picture if im not mistaken.

• Like 13

3 hours ago, jijifirstandonlyship said:

THE     CAPTION    :wub:

For real?! I didn’t know her family was there.

Just finished watching SP (again) and here i am desperately convincing myself (again <_<) that the proposal scene was just part of the drama.. eottoke??! it felt SOOO REAL FOR ME. Aftr watching the whole drama 4x!!! Still the same feelng!!!

How to move on from these two please??? :bawling:

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

On 09/10/2017 at 9:43 AM, waveoflove said:

The day that Wookie introduces Ji Hyunnii as his girlfriend (or fiance engaged to be married), as Luhan (ex EXO member) recently did with his own gf, that would soooooo make my day, week, month, year.

Will prolly make my life! Hahaha. I'm exaggerating. LOL! 

14 hours ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

I have watched a portion of the video that was shared by @piggieb.

Can I ask your opinion bcoz I think I am delulu. Starting at 7.17.

1. He says that before working together we only have met a couple times.

Personally I believe that the relationship only began after the Seoul Music Awards. Yes maybe they have just met a couple time bcoz after the awards obviously Wookie is so busy with Fabricated City promotion. Going to different asian countries. My question is why do they have to met a couple of times? Maybe JCW courting her?? Ask her for a date. 

2. We werent familiar to each other.

Offcourse, bcoz maybe a month or 2 of asking her to be your date (bear in your mind not continous dating coz our guy is extremely busy)you are not yet familiar with each other. 

What do you think guys??Is what he meant by met couple of times is in the salon?? For me it is something else. Hehe. Slap me in the face. 

I think what he meant was in the salon and in the awards that he has seen her in. Hahahs. 

Yup! The proposal scene, hyunni bosses were at the scene not her family but it wasn't the last scene I think. The last scene was when Mr Bang and jibong were in his office and he ordered jajamyeong and said for his gf whom he loves so much that scebe. Hahahhas. 

• Like 21

16 minutes ago, f8te said:

For real?! I didn’t know her family was there.

Just finished watching SP (again) and here i am desperately convincing myself (again <_<) that the proposal scene was just part of the drama.. eottoke??! it felt SOOO REAL FOR ME. Aftr watching the whole drama 4x!!! Still the same feelng!!!

How to move on from these two please??? :bawling:

the same for me hahaha but it doesn't matter, when I miss them, I watch it again LOL! Tried watching others but no dice! :tongue:

• Like 19
  • LOL 2

23 minutes ago, odotz said:

I think this last episode scene was not the last day of SP shooting,  the last shooting was when they were taking a group picture if im not mistaken.

Correct, the last evening (past midnight) shooting was the proposal scene. They continued shooting in the morning with court scene, and ended with jiwook's office scene, the final shoot (jiwook, bonghee, mr bang) when bonghee suddenly came over for jjajangmyun.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, mangoicy said:

Whether it was true or not we would like to think it was true..... WHY SO SERIOUS!!! 

I need to some fluffy pics LMAOOOO 

• Like 11
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

the same for me hahaha but it doesn't matter, when I miss them, I watch it again LOL! Tried watching others but no dice! :tongue:

Try watching live up to your name. Was able to finish it the other day. The romantic scenes were not at par with SP (no offense to the drama) but the story was well written and the cast did well!!! One of the male actor is also under soop haha

I saved all eps of SP in my phone so i can watch it anytime i miss them haha I prob should download the BTS too haha

• Like 16
  • LOL 4

11 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

First of all, sorry for the super belated reply, but Real Life keeps interfering with my Shipper's Life. I hate that, but there's not much I can do about it.  But I am glad I manage at least to come here  daily to read everyone's posts even if I can't always write. Please keep it up, chingus! :wub:

Now, thanks for joining the game here...    :D:D:D

Let me just put our submission in the spoiler, just for reference and to avoid losing count.

Me (0)

Reveal hidden contents

@findingserendipity (1)

Reveal hidden contents

@masthu (2)

Reveal hidden contents

@findingserendipity (3)

Reveal hidden contents

@masthu (4)

Reveal hidden contents

@findingserendipity (5)

Reveal hidden contents

@f8te (6) [skinship initiated by Hyunie]

Reveal hidden contents

It started here chingu-yaaa. 0:25-0:28

Maximum comfort level :lol::wub:

and I will add this one, even if  @matshu has already posted a series of pictures of the SMA. But this one is from a different angle, and I like it a lot because it  captures Hyunie's sweet gazing and her beautiful and warm smile... not just the polite smile one could give to a co-presenter who is talking at the moment. She is definitely listening and paying attention to him, and with a loving expression :wub:

Then, I've found more - that maybe don't fall in the proper "staring" a-la-wookie category, but definitely fit the caption of the IG post shared earlier by @matshu "When a guy likes a girl he'll look her in the eye. When a girl likes a guy she'll look away" :lol:I need to try and do some screencaps instead of posting the full YT videos, so I'll try to do tomorrow, especially because at the moment I am also struggling with a bad connection on top of sleep deprivation. 

Yesssss, I've noticed as well that we've got a lot of "staring contests", not just from the drama itself but from the BTS too :wub:. We might as well compile another list for those... after all we don't have anything better to do till May 2019, right??? LOL :lol::tongue::ph34r::blink:B) 

No worries unnie! We do know how hectic real life could become. So take your time and reply :)

You don't do "sweet gazing" at your co presenter right! No wonder that beautiful smile of hyunnie had him smitten right from the start and  and led him to describe his ideal type as someone who has a beautiful smile. Wookie stop giving yourself away LOL ! Hyunnie's stare falls in the ninja category. Her stare is quick and ninja like keke... 

We guys will be looking forward to all your screencaps unnie! Haha their staring contest lol!  of course lets make another list and we've got time to kill until MAy 2019...

1) Look at hyunnie's shy glance directed at wookie 

nYhGz3k.gif

2) right after that he reacts by licking his lips. Wookie on smitten and shy mode keke

nYhGz3k.gif

3) Now see who’s side eyeing whom keke…  

Qd55VYw.gif

4) Could wookie be side eyeing hyunnie??

5GCMeeH.gif

• Like 15
  • LOL 8

13 hours ago, genxv said:

The minute the sound track started for their beginning scene, I melted into a huge puddle. And when it was followed by the beautiful proposal  I stopped functioning altogether. Thank you for sharing these. I Miss NamJi and JiBong so much~~

@daloula yay, it hit the 3 Million mark!! Let's party it up Lawyer-style. I wonder which kiss scene is the most watched in all of KDrama history?

@miss0115 you're right. 2 years is not a long time.  If love can withstand 2 years of separation it will only grow stronger like JiBong. That whole 2 years connection is so interesting.  It looks like us shippers here too can easily go strong for the next 2 years and more thanks to the amazing chingus who keep this thread so alive. Thank you everyone. (I'm sorry I don't have much to add, just spazz, lol)

Edit: Oh wait, maybe I can share. If you are a fan of Fan Fiction, I started a new NamJi story called It Could only be You, which is a continuation of It Happened In Jeju. I guess I should put a disclaimer that the story has adult themes :ph34r:

Edit 2: Oh there is a game going on? I've been so out of the loop. I'll backread some more then

Even after months Namji gives us th same feels~~ We miss them as well unnie :(

Everytime i watch the proposal scenes makes me feel like bawling.. My poor heartu! Btw I think  your fanfiction one of the best contributions to make the drought easy!!! I love your FF writer nim! keep up the good work and thank you  :heart:

8 hours ago, waveoflove said:

The first time I saw this image I instantly saw a guy who is satisfied and completely comfortable, totally at ease.

There's a positive and loving look on his face which equates to the feeling you get when you have found the 'one'. Complete satisfaction. 

This is the look a groom gives to his bride on their wedding day as they are exchanging vows. Kill me now if these two don't make it to the alter. I am 110% confident they will in time.

So im not that the only one who feels like they are exchanging vows!!! Thank god im not delulu! The more we see them more the real they become!! <3

Btw unnie may I ask if you are @Destinycouple on IG?? I kinda feel so... :)

20 hours ago, pauliza said:

Same expression from Ctj & Nara in this video like during the SP's Press conference :D

Shall we kidnap nara and CTJ ??? Probably  they wouldn't breathe a word ! Anyways who needs confirmation from them when their look itself is a confirmation on its own :wink:

@daloula Seems like the bts kiss would surpass 3 mn before the SBS awards kekeke...

• Like 19
  • LOL 1