[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

@fffnnn You are so cute, never ship our orabeoni other than yourself, before. 

Welcome to our ship. 

Same with you, i have a strong feeling that they are in relationship, now. 

Just because they wanna keep their privacy, we have to be patient... Like Songsongcouple ...bomb! 

• Like 19

Coz I can't find the ig zoomed version but I know its on here.. (no ig for me as well) I was just wondering(actually since this bts came out ages ago) if Wookie did whispered something to Hyunni or he was just looking at her..round 1min 50 sec?

Just curious * whistles* :lol:

• Like 14

23 hours ago, jijifirstandonlyship said:

She’s all soft and womanly not stick figured skin and bone like most LMAOOOO he’s very masculine and only real men prefers a real woman lol DEAD@the way he feels her arms and lightly squeezed them.  So manly ;-)

No wonder Wookie likes to squish her :wub:

Hyunnie is wookie's squishy :D

23 hours ago, jijifirstandonlyship said:

It looks as if she wants to move but can not because she’s being pinned down LMAOOOO sweetest sight, fanning her coz poor girl is burning up being spooned from big boy LMAOOOO my throat is suddenly dried lol glass of water LMAOOOO 

How come all you comments succeed in making me ROLF like an idiot??!! 

I think wookie is having it worse lol! Someone call the fire brigade to put off the fire lmaoo :lol::lol:

21 hours ago, pauliza said:
Thank u @taonaka ,even though in our drought season u still found something like this :D.

Omggg this video!!! :heart:

So much FEELS!!! Im 100% sure that wookie never looked at any of his previous costars like this before!! Im swooning over here!!! oh my shipper heartu! pls be still!

Video cr @taonaka

• Like 10
  • LOL 5

19 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Hmm.. hahah. I hope the translations are accurate! Thanks dearie for trying to find the vid! So it seems that even before hyunni confessed to having heart flutters, our other captain mentioned it first. Even though technically, his flutters i believe is in reference to filming roco in general. Wahahah. But still.. heh. Heh. 

No worries chinguya! I think the translations are accurate chinguya bcz he/she is korean and its a ji chang wook fan account.

Yes techinically speaking it is the filming of SP that made his heart flutter. Reading your comment last night, i was wondering as to which part of the filning in the first week might have made his heart flutter :D . 

More pointa to our the fact list... 

It's a fact that Suspicious Partner made wookie want to date.

It's a fact that filing  Suspicious Partner made his heart flutter.

19 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Good catch, Dearie! 

And bonus: the vid comes from Glorious. :D Wookie's agency is definitely among the best providers of shipper stuff for us! :lol::wink::wub:

Haha seems like uri Glorious was our very first shipper  lol. 

Look at us finding spazz material even after 6 months keke...

My favourite part is where we see wookie and hyunnie fooling around (i still wonder what they were doing actually lol)

• Like 12
  • LOL 5

12 hours ago, ajmamor1976 said:

Fans is now expecting JH to post coz lots of people have said that when we see update of CW (pics) she will defenitely update her IG. Sadly it doesnt happen now. I dont know if she will post today but I think we should be very careful on voicing our opinion.  

Dont know just saying.  

Fans & our shipper heart also expecting her to update her IG as usual when we saw JCW updates concurrently by coincidence or intentionally by NJH, she will posted something in her IG on same day or the next day.. agreed with you we should be very careful on voicing our opinion especially when edited their post & tagging them in IG or others media social site.. she probably fully aware her post in IG had been analysed & fans are predicted her update when fans saw any update of him.. in a positive thought & to comfort my heart which expected to much her update yesterday, her last update in parallel with her oppa goodbye  of his 100days vacation that was totally no more coincidence..which her "coincidence" update " I like You song by Day6 are the turning point she fully aware it had make ruckus internationally or mybe in SK, beside her agency & boss are quite active user of IG they may viewed the post we analysed & possibility that they may advise her to 'tune down' her post especially when it comes to oppa's update.. 

I just re-read Dispatch posted during presscon SP ( sorry if someone had posted this pov or mybe I had posted about this before) 

Based on dispatch caption below ( Eyes contact all we need) I would rather said dispatch yet to caught any dating pictures neither JCW or NJH pre-SP,JCW they may caught him dating with his GF(s) ie his vespa, moto guzzi & ggoma, which we actually can conclude and firmed up the fact of JCW interview, he is Single & NO so called 'Secret GF', he was busy with his career & hardly for him to date someone until then SP comes they may seen something different that they never seen from JCW's action compared to his other Press con.. 

2017-05-10_13-28-44.jpg

Eye contact is all we need

(Dispatch caption)

Haha actually I want to write up something about other ship in the spoiler based on Dispatch post, already half written then decide not too since I was happy saw our baby girl liked her agency sunbae Gong Hyo jin's post. Hope she was fine & healthy.. (maybe if haters cameback probably will threw my pov :glasses:

Spoiler

Im totally announces myself 100% hooked with these two while this post suppose to be posted this morning due to hectic workloads I barely write half of it, when myself battled inside to finish write this post and to read all posts & comments about this two here & IG.. ( I will re-read all post from today which I just liked instead of reading it..:lol:)

Here some juicy moments stills of these two which may sparkle ur eyes & maybe a supper from my side :heart:

FB_IMG_1500154691022.jpg?fit=720,480

4c9f1e4faf0801b8bd5487613d52b999.jpg

• Like 20

@pauliza. I just read about the shiny eyes thing.  I am not a long time wookie fan (only 2017) and I believe that 1 of his assets is his eyes.  Now I truly observe that his eyes is really shiny most especially in SP days.  I have watched K2 and a part of healer but I didnt notice that his eyes is shiny there.  Maybe some chingu can debunk me here and share some pics.  

Even in the sketchbook show when he sing the SP song his eyes is shiny looks like he wanted to cry.  In the interview of hanbam show when he is trying to narrate the kissing scene his eyes is shiny.  The first kissing scene when he hug JY and we can see his smirk or smile we can see his eyes is very shiny.  The jiscovery concert when SP is being aired we can see a very sparkling eyes and offcourse our physical evidence the MBC interview you can see his eyes looks like a shining diamond.  

So my conclusion is not just when he is face to face with JH but also when he reminisce their moment his eyes really shine. :wub:

Maybe some chingu can add the shiny eye moment  of CW .  Hehehe

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, fffnnn said:

Annyeong chingudeul. I’ve been a silent lurker since page 1 of this thread. Just dropping by to say hello. Tbh, I am very critical when it comes to dramas and I don’t really ship on-screen couples. There are only 3 couples that I ship, SongSong (duh, who don’t ship them), ParkPark couple (Strong Woman Do Bong Soon) and definitely uri Namji!! Well, I totally fell in love deeply with Namji. I’m not the type that likes romcom tbh but SP really messed up my normal drama-ing life hahaha. I only watched this initially because I’m a long time fan of our orabeoni. Never imagine that I would be shipping my oppa with someone other than me #shameless lol. 

I gotta admit that shipping life is hard. Sometimes I really becomes delusional, sometimes I just wanna give up on them, but something definitely will pull me back into this ship. My gut tells me that they are definitely an item now. Oppa is Mr Obvious while Jihyun’s speech during SBS award is really telling that she misses him. I just wanna hug her that time. I really wanted a confirmation but I really wanted them to date in peace (yeah, shipping life is hard haha). Just hoping that they date for a long time and build a happy family together. They are obviously soulmates, even oppa admitted that they matched well. 

My real life sucks so I won’t be dropping comments everyday. So sailors, happy shipping!!

I love how you introduced yourself to us dearie! And wookie fans like you make me feel extremely happy cos u guys see what we see and just wants to support him if it makes him happy. Hehe. 

Trust me. My real life sucks too. But i'm still here dropping comments on an almost daily basis. LOL. And to think abt 4.5 months ago, when wookie enlisted, i was still saying i might occasionally come in here, like once a week at least. Look where i am now! Hahahah.

• Like 5
  • LOL 16