[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

8 minutes ago, rose90 said:

Omg guys...

Some Jiji's fans just posted in their ig about Mr.G followed Hyuni. Sigh. 

Ive no idea how they knew about this since certain of us already warning. 

I am quite familiar with most of Jiji's shipper ig but not this one .This is a new ig & she haven't follow neither wookie nor Hyunie / other Jiji's shipper ig.

• Like 19

21 hours ago, m i s z CHEN said:

yes! i remember she said after she graduates, she wants to pick up a hobby, like learn an instrument. hehe <3 i think wookie plays the guitar? does he? aww, he can teach her. dont know if any of you guys watched We got married Yongseo couple. that was one of my favs, but he taught her how to play <3

so hyunnie wants to learn an instrument after she graduates -------> wouldn't wookie return from army by the time she graduates. the timeline seems to fit perfectly. So when wookie returns he'll help her learn the guitar kiyaaa. *delulu mode on* 

• Like 21

18 hours ago, tomago said:

@masthu daebak, I was thinking abt the same thing when I read KHN interview in soompi!! 

Great minds think alike! Kiyaaa ship is sailing!! :wub:

@attriste thank you for your efforts and time unnie!!! You are simply Daebak! heartu

@Loyal_ss520 @luvforever thank you for updating us about wookie! heartu

• Like 15

1 hour ago, attriste said:

Ceci interview translation:

The office is full of Nam Ji Hyun’s voice during the photoshoot. It seems like she may explode into giggles anytime. Her mouth is upturned, and she indeed often laughs. Once we start conversing, it feels like one might converse better in chirps and tweets. Listening to her answers, I feel like I must look at the world through Nam JiHyun’s eyes: it is always clear and shining, like the clear visibility of an afternoon.  That world is vague and difficult to understand; it does not include many of what we deem as adult-language.

Nam Ji Hyun has started (acting) work since she was young. However, it is not that she has only grown physically but retained a childlike heart. She also is not more world-weary than her peers (I may have gotten this part wrong). Contrary to that she has a transparent and undistorted view of the world. She has a heart of approval.

One of those reasons is that- Nam Ji Hyun has no long-term gaps, she wants to re-watch her successfully concluded drama <Suspicious Partner>.(I have no clue about this.)

Cutting short to save space

@attriste zzzhang!!!!! 

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, attriste said:

" She has a heart of approval. One of those reasons is that- Nam Ji Hyun has no long-term gaps, she wants to re-watch her successfully concluded drama <Suspicious Partner>."

It doesnt even sound comprehensible, the part you quoted. LOL! I am still re-reading it and trying to understand. OMG. This lady boggles me. BOOHOO.

Thanks! :) She really is one of a kind, love her to bits!

gosh i am having problems even understanding the english translations LOL

• Like 24