[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

5 minutes ago, mydarjen said:

Imo, i prefer they do other drama. Coz drama that had season 2, somehow the story kinda weird. 

well I think it will be ok if writer nim can find a balance and won't drag out the story. but I do get your point. I hope that they'll make a new project together after 21 months but I highly doubt it (I'm sorry, *don't kill me chingus!*) 'cause k drama/movie land has a history of rarely partnering on-screen couples again. :(

• Like 10

@gglex6275Ohhhh yesssss!!! Those art are like her trade mark!! I can imagine wookie running his fingers over her art with a smile on his face while his heart longs for her. Awwwww... Makes me feel so sad my poor heartu!

@leeeeeecx Count me in chingu!!! I have trust on this writer and pretty confident he can pull off a season 2. (Man that amnesia plot line in SP!! Didn't see that coming!!!)

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

well I think it will be ok if writer nim can find a balance and won't drag out the story. but I do get your point. I hope that they'll make a new project together after 21 months but I highly doubt it (I'm sorry, *don't kill me chingus!*) 'cause k drama/movie land has a history of rarely partnering on-screen couples again. :(

Probably don't want their actors to be typecasted into a specific role, or be permanently associated with one particularly specific partner.

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, mydarjen said:

Imo, i prefer they do other drama. Coz drama that had season 2, somehow the story kinda weird. 

Very true... on the writers side he/she already completed the story on the initial season, hence doing season 2 the story is not as good as the original. Also making season 2 is grueling and expensive I believed. 

I prefer them in an action romance kind of drama. It's already proven from SP that NJH can really  kick some richard simmons so why not eh.....

• Like 12

Oh I forgot to comment about our girl having her phone glued to her hand and her eyes to its screen in the concert of a group she's a fan of and also in the cafe with her friends. I smell something suspicious, maybe the start of something?

• Like 17

34 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

Girl is totally in a relationship. Ah, those days of texting...you're surrounded with people and yet your body is there but your mind is wandering....thinking of that special someone and your heart skips a beat while feeling butterflies in your stomach. You try to control your excitement in front of people every time your phone beeps when new message comes in. Yup, she's going through that period. :wub:

gurl, that girl is me totally in a relationship with this ship. I went out with my friends last week when our ship was riding the high waves and my friends asked why did I even come when my eyes were glued to screen the whole time and what the hell was I smiling at. Lol bianne I told them I will be better at our next gathering after 8/14s. My husband had given me the eyes "u better not be cheating". 

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, masthu said:

@gglex6275  @mydarjen  u guys have a point as well!!! How about wookie and hyunnie doing another project together! Wookie definitely deserves a romcom after MS

Yesss... So we can compare how he treat his costar. :D i bet that he must be got a lot of offer to act. But first of all he must propose to our baby girl. :glasses:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

I will watch after 14 August :lol: .For this time being I want to rewatch SP  + lurking here & there :D

That's a good idea. I am having withdrawal from SP and it's harder to rewatch for me. I watched it including the BTS and I felt sad afterwards and I think it's because we have been emotionally invested in this drama whether we liked that or not. Plus we know that the wait for our OTP might be long as the captain is leaving, albeit temporarily. 

What I found to be helpful is watching those drama that I found to be funny (My Love from star- for me) and got me hooked to in the past. Then I lurk here and spazz with you all as I find it comforting to be within the circle of those who share my love for our OTP.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

Another fake sub post :lol:

credit to the ig owner

This is so funny!! If only these 2 can read this, they probably will be laughing so hard with how creative fans can be. I think they are aware of all the shipping that's been going on, right? They are just probably not asked directly about status of relationship unlike with their past Kdrama partners. Makes me wonder why.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, gglex6275 said:

Yup, our ji goners expression says that he was looking forward to the teasing and he wants to enjoy it!

He does seems so pleased n really looking fwd to be tease by NJH.. hahahahahhaa that smile tho.. makes my heart skip a beat!!

• Like 12

Aaaaah~ 

Wait I need to say this, I'm literally in tears while laughing at the same time whenever I see the clip of wookie oppa vlive where he said "Jiyeon-ah Saranghae~" =))) So, its not JiHyun but Jiyeon?

And when I replaying the video on that particular part I'm nervous as hell and scared to death just by looking at his expression and he looks a bit unsure when he was going to say it. I can't help but saying "don't get the name wrong oppa~" LMAO just shooo worry he might slipped out and saying different name - which is we are really hope he is also saying similar thing to that person tho lol. I mean look at his expression LOLOLOL shooo funny and I keep laughing OMG

• Like 21

54 minutes ago, masthu said:

@gglex6275  @mydarjen  u guys have a point as well!!! How about wookie and hyunnie doing another project together! Wookie definitely deserves a romcom after MS

I am moving towards the gutter again... suppose if the stars align (ok, why do I suddenly think of bodies aligning here) and they are cast in the same drama, let it be a drama on cable please (like TvN)... coz the boy's carnal desire and girl's sexiness will be at nuclear level.... and can you just imagine how the kiss and bed scenes will be?!?!?!? Maybe hotter than Entourage? Tongue and Abs in Every.Freaking. scene? Wow, cardiac arrest! Argh... I feel like aunt Susan in Saturday night live! lolololol!!! *tasers self*

Edited by Dingy Conk
Edited to intensify gutter and bring in the taser
  • Like 17