[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

8 hours ago, Liting1 said:

Today's my birthday! I get to share the same birthday month with Yang Mi! If you want... send me or post some cute Wufu gifs or YM or/and ET gifs as a gift! No pressure or obligation! Love you all Wufu/YM/ET fans! Thank you for still being active in this forum! You all are such great supporters! :wub:^_^

Happy B'Day my dear @Liting1 wish u all the best..i'm sorry i haven't post wufu pic for you... but i send you my wish.. i wish u can have a prince wuji in your life... have a very beautiful love story in your life... and of course wish u can be likes yangmi too who is a wonderful woman,success and beautiful woman too and the important always healthy. And always love our wufu too.. this point i'm sure u 100% love them...LOL

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just rewatched fuyao from ep.1. Now i have finished ep.6. I' m very happy now can rewatch again fuyao. Can watch pur wufu love story again from they started meet each other , wuji as xuan yuan ming always help fuyao. Actually, from first time wuji meet fuyao when they scramble fruit on xuanyuan mountain , he already have little feel with fuyao, and interested with her, and slowly that feelings xhange to like until love. At ep.6 can see wuji already fall in love with her but maybe he was still not fully aware about his feelings. Btw, i feel sad too with this scene,which when fuyao managed defeat her senior but confess she was lose, because on her heart still have senior and she was so hurt , she has been betrayed... i sad not because the senior, i sad because can feel how dissapointed fuyao with her senior but no problem because have wuji. Wuji is the best gentleman who can lost his status be a emperor at tianquan and prefer fuyao and placing fuyao more than his own life... wuji is the best....

15 minutes ago, lovecarnation said:

I just rewatched fuyao from ep.1. Now i have finished ep.6. I' m very happy now can rewatch again fuyao. Can watch pur wufu love story again from they started meet each other , wuji as xuan yuan ming always help fuyao. Actually, from first time wuji meet fuyao when they scramble fruit on xuanyuan mountain , he already have little feel with fuyao, and interested with her, and slowly that feelings xhange to like until love. At ep.6 can see wuji already fall in love with her but maybe he was still not fully aware about his feelings. Btw, i feel sad too with this scene,which when fuyao managed defeat her senior but confess she was lose, because on her heart still have senior and she was so hurt , she has been betrayed... i sad not because the senior, i sad because can feel how dissapointed fuyao with her senior but no problem because have wuji. Wuji is the best gentleman who can lost his status be a emperor at tianquan and prefer fuyao and placing fuyao more than his own life... wuji is the best....

I am rewatching Fuyao as well. Rewatching the whole episode again and rewatching my favourite scenes. Glad to hear you are also rewatching. I don know when I can move on. I really can't. 

On 9/1/2018 at 3:08 AM, Liting1 said:

If any of you Wufu fans, Yang Mi or Ethan fans have Twitter, we all should follow each other! I hate having to upload images to photobucket and then to here because photobucket sucks on my phone. I use my phone more than my laptop. ^_^

maybe we should create a twitter account and follow Liting1 right @phoenixfire25 @lovecarnation:D and maybe the rest of wufu fans too :)

On 9/1/2018 at 3:08 AM, Liting1 said:

You know this is from my Twitter account! LMBO! But thank you for referencing! :D 

If any of you Wufu fans, Yang Mi or Ethan fans have Twitter, we all should follow each other! I hate having to upload images to photobucket and then to here because photobucket sucks on my phone. I use my phone more than my laptop. ^_^

I'm also more active on Twitter now since it's convenient for me and others. I upload more about Wufu there than here even if the drama is over. 

@Liting1 what is your twitter account name? I'll follow you. Thanks.

2 hours ago, rinkyu said:

maybe we should create a twitter account and follow Liting1 right @phoenixfire25 @lovecarnation:D and maybe the rest of wufu fans too :)

Actually I'm not used to manage many accounts, neither I get that much time :D I'm not on Twitter or Instagram, I have an account on facebook of course, but it is only for professional  use. Sorry!

40 minutes ago, chengdy said:

@Liting1 what is your twitter account name? I'll follow you. Thanks.

This is her id https://twitter.com/tanlee91

7 minutes ago, phoenixfire25 said:

Actually I'm not used to manage many accounts, neither I get that much time :D I'm not on Twitter or Instagram, I have an account on facebook of course, but it is only for professional  use. Sorry!

It's okay. Just a thought but yeah am pretty much don't have time for social media as well :sweat_smile:

@phoenixfire25 @stella77

You are correct! That is my Twitter account. I had to make an account there for school like 4 or 5 years ago. Didn't want it but it was required. So I minus will make use of it. Started to use it and become active last month. LMBO! :lol:

I also follow cdrama/c-ent news on there too so it's good to at least know what's going on with cstars and cdramas. :)

17 hours ago, rinkyu said:

i don't have an account on twitter, but if u join to twitter , i will make one account too expecially for you :lol:

I rewatch until ep.8 . the first underwater kiss wuji and fuyao...LOL. I feel so funny everytime Wuji want to flirt Fuyao, but i like it :P.  sometimes i thought jincheng / fuyao's senior looks like a mon who's not have his own stand, always listen to his father words, can't distinguish what is true or false, i wondered if fuyao had not  brought out by Peiyuan from a place where she was locked out, would he give fuyao a powder poison from his father.if he did it, he really never loved fuyao...ckckckck....

6 minutes ago, lovecarnation said:

i don't have an account on twitter, but if u join to twitter , i will make one account too expecially for you :lol:

I rewatch until ep.8 . the first underwater kiss wuji and fuyao...LOL. I feel so funny everytime Wuji want to flirt Fuyao, but i like it :P.  sometimes i thought jincheng / fuyao's senior looks like a mon who's not have his own stand, always listen to his father words, can't distinguish what is true or false, i wondered if fuyao had not  brought out by Peiyuan from a place where she was locked out, would he give fuyao a powder poison from his father.if he did it, he really never loved fuyao...ckckckck....

You don't have to! Lol. I don't want to force anyone to create one. I also post about other cdramas or Asian dramas I'm watching. Now I'm watching Ruyi. :)

2 hours ago, lovecarnation said:

I feel so funny everytime Wuji want to flirt Fuyao, but i like it :P

I liked the courtship period of our WuFu. Even though their first meeting was at the cliff when both of them wanted to get the flower, it wasn't until episode 4 that I started to ship them :wub: 

20180903_120039.gif

Yes.. I've fallen for both of them :D and Yuan Bao

20180903_120253.gif

I think Yuan Bao felt cheated lol..

4 minutes ago, rinkyu said:

I liked the courtship period of our WuFu. Even though their first meeting was at the cliff when both of them wanted to get the flower, it wasn't until episode 4 that I started to ship them :wub: 

20180903_120039.gif

Yes.. I've fallen for both of them :D and Yuan Bao

20180903_120253.gif

I think Yuan Bao felt cheated lol..

yes... this part was very funny but so sweet. i love this one wuji's trick...LOL put fuyao's hand on his face :joy:

10 hours ago, lovecarnation said:

yeah... Congratz for Ethan, Our Wuji :thumbsup:You really are great, talented and handsome Actor  with your good body shape, unique chin and sexy jaw :joy::wub::kiss_wink:

hqD4d7v.jpg

Yes, congratulations to him. He deserves that. 

Archived