1 minute ago, RfDila Fadillah said:

It's really total 14 eps?i hope so.someone please can make it sure.

I'm kind of scared if not. cause they all have wrap up party already.

yes. there're 14 episodes. In all the articles coming up this days they're saying there're 4 episodes left,even in the jtbc ig

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, rcalma said:

waaahhh 14eps? so we still have 3eps left the wait is killing me.... tsk tsk tsk

What is wrong with JTBC??? after that heartbreak scene between EJ and JY they show us that Epilogue??? are they consoling us? or torturing us? and the preview waaahhh i dont understand any... i wonder was it JW the one that is abuse or  her friend? aarrrggg   

can someone translate the preview??? (tanx) 

but.. From that preview,we can see that JY only like EJ because she was pretty.. He repeated it many times.. Maybe they want to tell us that if u like that person because of his/her appearance..it won't last and it'll get bored after a while..

*i got this from my twitter friend.

Oh, I watched the clip of when the guy was asking JiWon when she knew HyoJin (by the way, he was her lover, not her brother) and a flashback showed us of her smoking in a house while he was eating chips.

Guy in present: "Elementary School Year 3?"

In the past:

HyoJin: "Since when did jagi's life get ruined?"

Guy: "Since I was born."

I am not proud to say that I snorted in attempts to hide a guffaw at that.

HyoJin: "It's seems like it was since Elementary School Year 3 for me. Ever since then, only bad things happened to me."

"Please listen to one of my requests. Please just kill one person for me."

"Who?"

"Later..."

So the guy didn't even know who he was supposed to kill. Eish.

Hmm some viewers are complaining about the scene of Hyojin's oppa and the girls being tied.  They said how can they put this kind of scene when so mamy kids watch this. Why Age of Youth became like this blah blah blah

i guess those people forget or never watched season 1??

this drama is never just sbout happy youth and their cute love story. Even season 1 is pretty dark as well.

We have Kang unnie who works as

a prostitute, Yeeun bf who just sees her as sex object then abused her when she decided to break up, not to mention Yoon sunbae story, and lastly Eunjae horrifying family murder

feel like those people start making noises since this drama got so popular

7 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

but.. From that preview,we can see that JY only like EJ because she was pretty.. He repeated it many times.. Maybe they want to tell us that if u like that person because of his/her appearance..it won't last and it'll get bored after a while..

Nah, when Koreans say "pretty", they don't just mean appearances only. Of course, in some context it does just mean pretty as in the word pretty, but in many cases, it means that they like the person. It's another way of saying "she's the best in world to me". Like when elders tell kids to grow up prettily, they mean for the girls to grow up healthily as nice, good wholesome people who are liked and loved. It doesn't just mean for the girls to grow up conventionally beautiful.

Pretty is one way to convey unspeakable, not-so-specific reason why a guy likes a girl. There's a reference to it in Answer Me 1997.

6 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

He even said the same thing during the first season too, I guess. Lol but I agree with the notion. We should love someone for the within, not for their physical attribute. Lol and to link their breakup with the change of the actress... dont get me wrong but is this the inside jokes of the writer? 

Anyway, I just watched the scene with Hyojin's bf. My heart shattered when all of them try to prevent the guy to take Jiwon away. When Eun ran to the door and everyone is like begging him to let JW go. My heart breaks. Their sisterhood is d bomb. I'm really not expected this sad and traumatic. I practically laughed a lot during the previous episodes but this scene I just wanna cry my lung out. 

16 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

Nah, when Koreans say "pretty", they don't just mean appearances only. Of course, in some context it does just mean pretty as in the word pretty, but in many cases, it means that they like the person. It's another way of saying "she's the best in world to me". Like when elders tell kids to grow up prettily, they mean for the girls to grow up healthily as nice, good wholesome people who are liked and loved. It doesn't just mean for the girls to grow up conventionally beautiful.

Pretty is one way to convey unspeakable, not-so-specific reason why a guy likes a girl. There's a reference to it in Answer Me 1997.

Ohhh...Like that..Now i understand .. Thank you for telling me that..:)

@einYoshiChan waaahhh yeah you have a point in that part, JY has like here for her looks only... well the fact that EunJae's character was not played by the same person from S1 is the biggest problem.... although character has change but even her personality change too??? now because of that scene i'm asking for Season3 and want Park Hye Soo  to be back as EunJae once again.

(hahaha silly me this will not happen)

i need SungMin-JiWon cuteness for this hell episode..... and 3eps? arrrggg

48 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

Lol, no. I found another website.

After the preview, I don't believe that HyoJin's letter was directed at JiWon at all. It seems to be directed at her attacker. (How stupid can a school be if they actually forced an innocent child to transfer because of another kid's lie. Like, don't adults suss their little charges out???? I believe there's something more sinister at play here and the school was being shady and covering it up.) JiWon's not the only person who can be seen in the world.

Actually... have you ever seen the movie "Han Gong-ju"? Two girls are gang raped by students of the school, one commits suicide, and the other one is forced to transfer by the school. She is as guilty as the assailants in a way. The notion of victim for sexual crimes tends to be a bit different... I talked about it with a Korean female friend of mine after watching the movie and she said it is actually quite realistic in many ways.

@xxPeepsxx thank your for enlightening me... now bcoz of what you said im wishing for EJ-JY a chance for each other, everyone deserves a second chance.... if this season is the last... please writer-nim 

was it already too much for them already??  after those horrific experience please give our girls a lovely ending... being love by there partners.

especially SungMin-JiWon hehehe i like all of them but i cant help my fave OTP will be at the top of the list. hahaha

8 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Actually... have you ever seen the movie "Han Gong-ju"? Two girls are gang raped by students of the school, one commits suicide, and the other one is forced to transfer by the school. She is as guilty as the assailants in a way. The notion of victim for sexual crimes tends to be a bit different... I talked about it with a Korean female friend of mine after watching the movie and she said it is actually quote realistic in many ways.

This scared me. What if the writer took inspiration from this true story?

feels like she told the story of that director and kim min hee actress affair with Eun's parent story.

there might be a possibility that these two girls are the victim of that teacher. Omg...

Q: How long has it been since you both started dating?

JY: 3 months... no, 4 months?

EJ: Counting today, it's exactly 53 days. From the day we shared our first kiss.

Q: What point of the other's made you fall for him/her?

JY: Because she's pretty.

Q: There's bound to be something frustrating about her though...

JY: Well, there's that, but... ha, she's pretty, as you know.

Q: She's a little gloomy though...

JY: Even then, she's pretty as you know, hehe.

EJ: He's nice and tall too. He's handsome too, as you know.

Q: Where would you two like to go for a date?

JY: FARAWAY.

EJ: Since (I) like walking... on a hike?

JY: ANYWHERE. Far. [Pwahahahaha]

EJ: A park?

JY: Doesn't matter! As long as it's far!

EJ: As long as I'm with Sunbae, it doesn't matter where we go to.

JY: *If we could spend the night out* Anywhere is fine.

Q: Is this your first love?

JY: NO! Before army... a little...

EJ: *smiling like a fool*

Q: Your first love statuses don't seem to match though? [There's some sort of superstition that first loves don't last.]

EJ: Who said that? That's all superstition. And it doesn't matter. Because my first love was Yoo Bin Sunbae. [HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!]

JYEJ: You worked hard, thank you~

JY: We can go now right?

Captions: The two of you, please be happy for a long long time.

[So... was that epilogue in the past or what?]

20 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Actually... have you ever seen the movie "Han Gong-ju"? Two girls are gang raped by students of the school, one commits suicide, and the other one is forced to transfer by the school. She is as guilty as the assailants in a way. The notion of victim for sexual crimes tends to be a bit different... I talked about it with a Korean female friend of mine after watching the movie and she said it is actually quote realistic in many ways.

I haven't. I just can't. I know what it's about, I know that it was based on a real story, so I can't.

I don't believe that JiWon was attacked though. If she were, it's impossible that her parents don't know and it's even more impossible that her parents would cover it all up. You saw her parents. She was their world to them. Korea sucks when it comes to sexual crimes is all I can say. Like, totally, totally, dog shiet sucks.

I don't doubt that HyoJin would have hated JiWon if it were JiWon who spread the knowledge of her attack. It's just that between the adult assailant and another kid who was your young age who just blabbed, who would you hate more as an adult?

We don't know yet if HyoJin really got assaulted when she was young. I'm just saying that I don't believe that HyoJin's life went that way just because of Kid-JiWon's lies. There has to be something worse that was going on. How many adults do you know fall hook-line-and-sinker for a kid's lie? And a lie that lasts more than a decade???? I don't believe that it's so simple.

11 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

I'm guessing it is. I guess a scene to remind viewers what they were like before after that "break" in their relationship at the end of today's episode.

Ah... I'm worried about JW... She seems to have gotten the most impact from this event (as to be expected, since it is related to her)... And from the preview (if it did not mislead us all) it seems that EVERYONE (incl. Sungmin, who did not go to the farm together) and racing/chasing after JW... And what happened to YE?? Did the aftereffect come much much later for her?? :( 

I hope tomorrow will be a much happier & more hopeful episode for our girls & their relationships... I also want to see more development between JW & Sungmin... I mean.. it's been 2 seasons!!! and this season is already going to end in 3 episodes!!!! nooooo....!!! >.< 

Just now, xxPeepsxx said:

I haven't. I just can't. I know what it's about, I know that it was based on a real story, so I can't.

I don't believe that JiWon was attacked though. If she were, it's impossible that her parents don't know and it's even more impossible that her parents would cover it all up. You saw her parents. She was their world to them. Korea sucks when it comes to sexual crimes is all I can say. Like, totally, totally, dog shiet sucks.

I don't think JW was attacked too. I think her friend was and not sure what happened there, but she was made to transfer. Was it because when asked JW denied she ever saw sthg? Was it because JW was the first target and her friend took her place? There are so many possibilities at this point... bit the fact that she transfered makes me think sthg did happen. 

Yep, Korea does suck for that. I had no idea what the movie was about when I went to see it but I was truly horrified. It was very graphic. I am glad I saw it though. I think everyone should see it, especially men. But I don't think I can ever watch it again... 

Not sure what to think about the whole EJ and JY segment. Maybe it is here to show that they truly like each other? I am concerned about him wanting to go far, to have sex with her right? Is EJ ready for that? That is a real question since I have not seen season 1...

2 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

I don't think JW was attacked too. I think her friend was and not sure what happened there, but she was made to transfer. Was it because when asked JW denied she ever saw sthg? Was it because JW was the first target and her friend took her place? There are so many possibilities at this point... bit the fact that she transfered makes me think sthg did happen. 

Yep, Korea does suck for that. I had no idea what the movie was about when I went to see it but I was truly horrified. It was very graphic. I am glad I saw it though. I think everyone should see it, especially men. But I don't think I can ever watch it again... 

Not sure what to think about the whole EJ and JY segment. Maybe it is here to show that they truly like each other? I am concerned about him wanting to go far, to have sex with her right? Is EJ ready for that? That is a real question since I have not seen season 1...

I think JongYeol was just dizzy nuts in love. Maybe he'd love to have sex with her but I was thinking more along the lines of him wanting to snuggle with her and sleeping together, like just side by side, spooning and whatever else, just the two of them. Not actually intercourse...

1 hour ago, xxPeepsxx said:

Q: How long has it been since you both started dating?

JY: 3 months... no, 4 months?

EJ: Counting today, it's exactly 53 days. From the day we shared our first kiss.

JY: Because she's pretty.

Q: There's bound to be something frustrating about her though...

JY: Well, there's that, but... ha, she's pretty, as you know.

Q: She's a little gloomy though...

JY: Even then, she's pretty as you know, hehe.

EJ: He's nice and tall too. He's handsome too, as you know.

Q: Where would you two like to go for a date?

JY: FARAWAY.

EJ: Since (I) like walking... on a hike?

JY: ANYWHERE. Far. [Pwahahahaha]

EJ: A park?

JY: Doesn't matter! As long as it's far!

EJ: As long as I'm with Sunbae, it doesn't matter where we go to.

JY: *If we could spend the night out* Anywhere is fine.

Q: Is this your first love?

JY: NO! Before army... a little...

EJ: *smiling like a fool*

Q: Your first love statuses don't seem to match though? [There's some sort of superstition that first loves don't last.]

EJ: Who said that? That's all superstition. And it doesn't matter. Because my first love was Yoo Bin Sunbae. [HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!]

JYEJ: You worked hard, thank you~

JY: We can go now right?

Captions: The two of you, please be happy for a long long time.

Last season,EJ said that she likes JY because he said loud at their home party that he like her,all girls was so surprised and JW even told her to break up ..

So,based on your translation, i can concluded that their don't know each other very well..

He like her because she's pretty and she like him because he like her.. 

They are not matured and not love each other deeply yet..

I felt sorry for EJ but.. JY is not a good guy for her.. She needs to find her own happiness and open her heart for new guys..

*99% of preview episodes 12 comments are about "where's the sungmin"

Thr Pd nd writer are in dangerous state if they not make JWxSM together because mostly knetizen and international viewers shipping on sungminxjiwon couple..

from the preview, why the girls run and there's children behind?

scenario 1 :

jiwon is missing... they're looking for her and the children just happened to be tagging along

scenario 2 :

we see Jiwon in some elementary school setting... did she do something, about to do something, or did something and the children saw it and report to the girls and so the girls run to save Jiwon?

mind is wondering for 2 second preview.... #_# can't sleep

guys.. as much as i hope Sungmin is in his car driving towards JW, why does it seem like it's not the case? Sungmin's expression in the car seems more like he's annoyed towards something/someone rather than worried for that person. And if JW were to try and suicide and JW's friends called Sungmin shouldn't he be worried instead of annoyed (like it's a pain for him)? It just seems off... and if so, I have no idea where Sungmin is heading to.. any guesses?

Archived