• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, day2708 said:

omg the scene has suspense but cuteness also...chef i missed you...

what's the name chef has for yoon sunbae in his phone? My bartleby?

A Bartleby is a person who is hired for a job, shows up to work every day, but refuses to actually do the job. From the short story "Bartleby, the Scrivener, a Story of Wall Street" by Herman Mellville.

If it's that, then that means they're communicating well, she's been telling him about her work and heimdal.

1 hour ago, riribl said:

'It ain't over until it's over' Maybe it's Eunbin's hint to calm down the Sungmin x Jiwon shippers since they've been complaining about their lack of progress since forever, and these days it's getting more severe lmao :D

If she wants to calm down the viewers she needs to take a pic with Song Seung Won :rolleyes:. This drives the viewers even crazier with a lot of question marks in their head lol

Btw Any boys coming to the recue?? *cue Jang Hoon and Sungmin, use your punches well this time *. 

Chef and JM are just so lovely. I hope we will get another season of them finally marrying then JW catching the bride bouquet *teehee*:D. I went too far ahead right.. sigh...

21 minutes ago, neonarmistice said:
Their last scene in Janghoon bedroom?? :flushed:

omo.. what are they doing?? did they... do IT?!? JW will be soooo jealous.. i can just imagine her reaction... hahahahaha

or... maybe she also "finally became a women".. because of Sungmin... ahem ahem.. hehehehehe :D

Does anyone have a JTBC live stream...? T.T My old ones stopped working.... >,<

And I'm dying at this fan-made video, pffft.

Like, no matter who JiWon talks to, it's evident in this video that she's always over the top, HA!

And I loved the "reversal" in that clip, kekeke.

"Are his fingers broken?! Why isn't he contacting me?"

SungMin: "Why?"

"I can't contact you! And even when I send a message, you take forever to reply!" (Obviously this was taken from when she was talking about EunJae's boyfriend in the real show.)

"And he's late for dates/appointments!"

"Bad jerk...!"

"Look at me, I'm swekshi, aren't I?" (Crying in laughter.)

SungMin: "Why? Why? Whywhywhywhy?!"

"This little... try co-operating a bit..."

... is what she imagined...

In reality?

"DEEEKKKKK!!! ABOUT SLEEPING! WE SHOULD SLEEP AT HOME OF COURSE! Come on, get up!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Who is this genius?!??

Someone: "Just (what do you see in her)?

JiWon: "This appearance (beauty), this intelligence, this personality~"

5 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

Does anyone have a JTBC live stream...? T.T My old ones stopped working.... >,<

And I'm dying at this fan-made video, pffft.

yea... mine doesn't work too :(  if anyone has a JTBC live stream link can someone also private message me the link? Thank you.

(edit:) awwww... everyone came.. T.T *crying with joy* everyone looks sooo good!! I miss JW & Sungmin already.. gahhh >.< i want ep 11 now.. T.T

31 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

LOL.. our Eun. Is that how she usually dresses or is she staying in character?

Sung Min ahhhhhh.... :wub:

At least it's a skirt :D...I love everyone dressed according to their characters, well Park Eun Bin needed more color to dress like jiwon but solely her big smile and hand gesture makes me think she's our cute jiwon still

I just read that son seung won said something like "The meat is waiting..." lol 

Archived