• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

i'm worried though.. with heindal being there.. it won't cause any problems for JM & chef's relationship... :( 

gahhh... not much scenes for our ssongsungmin couple?? :( i'm sad... :( i miss them soooo much already... but then again, compared to season 1 this season is much better (as we get to see

On 9/26/2017 at 12:17 PM, the28 said:

I've read the post.. it litteraly said "I saw Sung Min today".. " He's wearing white shirt and black ties.. is he coming for a funeral?" Something like that..

And all the comments were asking for pics..

19 minutes ago, haymochi said:

I mean it doesn't make sense that heindal is there....

trying to comfort myself because usually there's a pattern that we won't get much Ssongsungmin next ep but we will get lots of them on Saturday :cry:

more often!!) ^^

really? did JW talk about this? which episode was it in again? in which scene did she talk about this with the girls? 

Just my speculation though.

maybe AOY is just trolling us as usual. Sungmin is the only one who has accompanied JW through all this childhood memory search so i believe that he will be there for her (hear me writer+pd!!!)

am not worried for Jm+chef at all. They both have a very deep bond since season 1. Moreover with their personality, they won't easily have a change of heart. 

Maybe just maybe SM and chef will suddenly come to the farm and shocked everyone. The most unexpected bfriends:rolleyes::tongue:

*too much consoling on my own part*

1 minute ago, haymochi said:

maybe AOY is just trolling us as usual. Sungmin is the only one who has accompanied JW through all this childhood memory search so i believe that he will be there for her (hear me writer+pd!!!)

am not worried for Jm+chef at all. They both have a very deep bond since season 1. Moreover with their personality, they won't easily have a change of heart. 

Maybe just maybe SM and chef will suddenly come to the farm and shocked everyone. The most unexpected bfriends:rolleyes::tongue:

Yes tbh!! i don't think we won't see sungmin bc the pd already hinted their rs since the beginning of the season with all the scenes they had and  it would be very unlikely they wont get the deserved screetime with jiwon's problem ...

39 minutes ago, haymochi said:

hopefully this is true!! isn't it weird though that only Sungmin knows EVERYTHING that's happening towards JW?? Not even the girls know about it as detailed as Sungmin.. 

And.. i do think that JW is attracted to Sungmin (even though she doesn't realize it yet). I mean, if she wasn't attracted to him (in the least) she wouldn't have constantly "proposed" to Sungmin to be in a relationship with her (even if she was saying it jokingly, or was she..?? ^^ ).

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

@Kdorama_addict eeeh i thought you are going ro make a drastic turn in your scenario like Sung min suddenly appears somewehere and tadaaa!! Surprise veryone

How come it's so sad????? Then should we make it like the sad JW walking in the forest alone did the unimaginable thing (suicide). Hence Sungmin in black suit *nope. Let me just slap my own mouth shut * 

*me being gibberish and mad that SM is not there*

Don't  pd and writer know the viewers heart?

let's see

the only reason why Heimdal is there is because he has a gig ( he somehow found an opportunity to perform near the village ) lol

and accidentally meet the girls lol....   ahh can't think any....

or this is one of those ' I want to tell him but I can't...' moment from Jiwon.... (where she decided to keep it in her heart only) so she dissapears and Sungmin went crazy looking for her.... haha.... and as she and the girls went to the farm..... Sungmin grows even panicked to see the Belle Epoque is empty so..... dum dum dum.....

and when Jiwon has her nervous breakdown(?) in the fog the next morning, Sungmin just happened to past with his car on his way to farm ( after finding the location from maybe Eunjae's ex or Yeun's friends haha )

10 minutes ago, Kdorama_addict said:

let's see

the only reason why Heimdal is there is because he has a gig ( he somehow found an opportunity to perform near the village ) lol

and accidentally meet the girls lol....   ahh can't think any....

or this is one of those ' I want to tell him but I can't...' moment from Jiwon.... (where she decided to keep it in her heart only) so she dissapears and Sungmin went crazy looking for her.... haha.... and as she and the girls went to the farm..... Sungmin grows even panicked to see the Belle Epoque is empty so..... dum dum dum.....

and when Jiwon has her nervous breakdown(?) in the fog the next morning, Sungmin just happened to past with his car on his way to farm ( after finding the location from maybe Eunjae's ex or Yeun's friends haha )

i can really see this happening !! 

About heimdal tho idk i think JM invited him but its still weird...

4 hours ago, neonarmistice said:

@carolinedl Ara also answered!

tumblr_owyu4xX6tT1wqpbx9o1_540.png 

Here is the answer by MinSeok

tumblr_owyu4xX6tT1wqpbx9o2_r1_540.png

Thanks for spotting it! Made my day! I checked the Instagram responses and 2s_1on is Son Seung Won/Sung Min :) And he wrote, "I do not like the chair." Hah. He must be teasing Min Suk since it's a picture of Choi Ara :wink: on the bed???

Then *araraach/Choi Ara said, "I want to eat meatballs while watching chainsaw murder"

Next Min Suk replied to Seung Won, "Do you want to get nose again?"

(Google translate :tongue:)

Hahahahaha, I love their friendly banter and references to their scenes in the show.  

Min Suk actually has a few pics of him and Choi Ara in his Instagram...I like that :wub:

10 minutes ago, jbying7 said:

Thanks for spotting it! Made my day! I checked the Instagram responses and 2s_1on is Son Seung Won/Sung Min :) And he wrote, "I do not like the chair." Hah. He must be teasing Min Suk since it's a picture of Choi Ara :wink: on the bed???

Then *araraach/Choi Ara said, "I want to eat meatballs while watching chainsaw murder"

Next Min Suk replied to Seung Won, "Do you want to get nose again?"

(Google translate :tongue:)

Hahahahaha, I love their friendly banter and references to their scenes in the show.  

Min Suk actually has a few pics of him and Choi Ara in his Instagram...I like that :wub:

can you explain more about the "i do not like the chair" part?? What is this supposed to be referencing to? I'm guessing "eating meatballs while watching chainsaw" is referencing the thunder scene (where he got scared cuz of the thunder + movie).. 

46 minutes ago, jeanyhyun said:

anyone has shared the new BTS of Kang Yina cameo?

I just realized that kang unni irl is actually younger than yeeun and jiwon XD lol hwayoung is such a good actress <33

So funny when Hwayoung ask choi ara how tall she is and says that they have a gap of 10cm and jiwoo says something like that's nothing we have 20cm 

I want season 3 with Kang unnie again in the house, she can share room with Joeun and have a bickering relationship, they even have the same taste in underwear :D

Saw naver comments and they are going crazy about Sungmin not being in the pics too <_<.  I mean give justice to our Jiwon who got left alone after Yeeun abduction.. does she have to be alone again?

saw an actress under the Age Of Youth 2 hasthtag on ig. Is she going to be Moon Hyo Jin? Or is it just a random unrelated tag? Hmmph... i think i'm just too obsess and want to relate everything with SMxJW lol

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

Saw naver comments and they are going crazy about Sungmin not being in the pics too <_<.  I mean give justice to our Jiwon who got left alone after Yeeun abduction.. does she have to be alone again?

saw an actress under the Age Of Youth 2 hasthtag on ig. Is she going to be Moon Hyo Jin? Or is it just a random unrelated tag? Hmmph... i think i'm just too obsess and want to relate everything with SMxJW lol

If i can write and read hangul.. I'll abuse all comments and email to writer and PDnim to give us sungmin and jiwon scene.. Hahahahaa..

It's not like I m not liking other couple.. But.. I m so delulu with sungmin  and jiwon since last season and i want see them as couple.. I m not hoping for season 3 because not all actor can make it if they busy with their schedule..

6 hours ago, jbying7 said:

the boys (minsuk and son seungwon) were actually being so sweet on instagram posting their respective couple selfies and videos. truest two OTP in this season <33

meanwhile the girls (ara and eunbin) hasnt posted any pic with their boys yet lol seems like the guys like them more irl :wub:

6 hours ago, neonarmistice said:

So funny when Hwayoung ask choi ara how tall she is and says that they have a gap of 10cm and jiwoo says something like that's nothing we have 20cm 

I want season 3 with Kang unnie again in the house, she can share room with Joeun and have a bickering relationship, they even have the same taste in underwear :D

yes for kang unni x eun our two girl crush in the same house!! it'll be fun to see  especially when eun asked for some tips about relationships with boys lol

Archived