15 minutes ago, Kdorama_addict said:

crazy thought.....

Eunjae should meet Heimdal and maybe they like each other haha... both are just too naive.... and a bit crazy at times....

anyway they are not shown to be emotional but MAYBE just MAYBE

the reason why EJ suddenly want to get JY sunbae ( of course she planned it for so long but too suddenly make a move like that is like totally not EJ ) : after the incident... she doesn't want to be left alone... she feels like with Boyfriend she has someone she can share her stories to ( since I think her relationship with her mom is good but not that close(?) not really remember... )

the reason why YE went shopping with HC is also because she feels this time again she narrowly escape 'death' , she wants to live the fullest with HC, the guy she think is a great person blah blah blah......

not sure but I can't find any other explanation lol

lol it will be interesting to see jinmyung to play cupid for heimdall and eunjae XD

also about the 'makjjang' that the girls didnt report the guy to the police makes sense imo. yeeun kidnapping went for days and this one lasted for few hours. unless jiwon herself reporting it, the girls wont do anything.. and jiwon wouldnt reporting it i think because she's still curious about her past..

the full truth has not out yet about moon hyojin but we can expecting sungmin to come with his car to meet jiwon at the trip! <33

hope there will be hugging and holding hand scenes too for tomorrow eps lol

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's nothing unrealistic except the girls who continue on laughing being haply like nothing happened.  Only Jiwon seems to be super affected..

maybe the girls just didn't show it? They want to feel like they are okay but then realize the trauma hence decided to take a healing trip..

phew.I'm at least glad that Sungmin is on a drive in the preview.  GO Get your girl!!!

i feel bad for Hyojin. I had wished she hasn't kill herself so both her and JW can find closure. The one who should die is the guy who sexually abused one of the girl.. sigh...

ah... the preview...

seems uri Jiwon is still has a long way to go before she goes back to cheerful Jiwon....

I don't know who screams her name and for what reason :cold_sweat:

it seems JM is worried for the girls ( in preview ) she was asking where each of the girls..... and before, when she sees EJ in the rooftop with her leg hanging (dangerous girl...... ckck ) she was almost like alarmed that her girls are going through worse (than her? emotionally)

Yeun's laying like that might not mean anything (maybe she just feel asleep and it's going to be a comedic thing when the girls found her with HC ; maybe ) when JM got to JW however, .... and we got to see JW's shocked face...... ah can't think of anything

(but we know SUNGMIN is on his way (hopefully to where the girls are ....... lol )

the good thing is EUN and Jang Hoon..., ship has sailed !!! :heart:

As for Yoon Sunbae, she rescued homeless Heimdal and dumped him on JangHoon. Haha, just kidding, the two guys are just bunking for a bit.

YeWon's having fun playing make over with HoChang who looks similarly incredibly nerdy in his "newly bought clothes".

On EunJae:

EunJae plucks up her courage and goes after JongYeol who seems to not be having any of this. They meet in a pub/cafe/restaurant/little place and share drinks where EunJae says that she wants to continue but JongYeol shuts her down and says that they're completely over. Over. The end.

He offers to send her home later, but EunJae grabs his hand and says, "let's go to a motel. In the end, it's because of that isn't it? Sunbae, you want to sleep with me, but I kept refusing." OH SHIET.

He stares at her, a mixture of pain and horror, and pulls his hand away.

"You made yourself pathetic. And now you're making me pathetic too."

GURL, YOU DO NOT JUST SAY THAT! NOT EVEN IF YOU'RE DESPERATE!

(Although the Epilogue was about the two of them looking all lovey dovey, with JongYeol answering, "because she's pretty" to pratically everything and saying, "the further the better" as to where he'd like to go with her. It even ends with the caption: Be happy, you two. Pfft, young love... lol.)

Yeah it seems both EJ and YE are rushing to get partner/lover/guy..... although EJ-JY pair are not my fave i still wish to have them get back together... did they really do have proper closure from there breakup? i wonder.... and regarding YE-HC pair im not sure bout them or are they just friends? comforting each since they both experience trauma. even Eun take up courage just to tell JH how much she misses him... waaahhhh im giggling inside

but tonights ep, the shocking part was JW revelation? i dont understand any but i have a bad feeling about this is she leaving them? 

oh no please dont and SM that's your last chance to tell her how much you like her... 

we still have to wait for 23hrs30mins for the finale to come.... (was ep12 the finale right, like in S1?)

Just now, rcalma said:

we still have to wait for 23hrs30mins for the finale to come.... (was ep12 the finale right, like in S1?)

no... the finale is next week.... we have 14 eps this season

which is great since we have no progress on JW x SM loveline yet

hopefully they resolved JW's trauma tomorrow and maybe the cliffhanger would be whether SM tell JW he likes her which of course is torturing us lol but at least....... there's a progress ^_^

That scene when the man dragged JW was terrifying and as usual the girls care alot about each other.

JM is like a mother to them and Eun just selflessly ran to block the man without caring about herself :cry:.  This ep is such  an emotional roller coaster...

of course the girls will be denying their trauma again and realize it later on. JW might really try to kill herself too. Hope SM/ girls come in time..

13 minutes ago, rcalma said:

Yeah it seems both EJ and YE are rushing to get partner/lover/guy..... although EJ-JY pair are not my fave i still wish to have them get back together... did they really do have proper closure from there breakup? i wonder.... and regarding YE-HC pair im not sure bout them or are they just friends? comforting each since they both experience trauma. even Eun take up courage just to tell JH how much she misses him... waaahhhh im giggling inside

but tonights ep, the shocking part was JW revelation? i dont understand any but i have a bad feeling about this is she leaving them? 

oh no please dont and SM that's your last chance to tell her how much you like her... 

It's 14 eps in total but waiting for tomorrow feels like forever

and oh at the end of the preview Jiwon saw something that trigerred her memory again. Uurgh i can't take this anymore

Seeing Jiwon's breaking down today makes my heart hurts so much. I rarely empathized with a female character this much, but Jiwon managed to make me feel like that. You can see her acting like she's keeping her strong facade, but I know inside of her crumbles down so fast, which is very apparent when she approached the guy's house, and how she wandered around in the preview. Writer please don't make her so miserable T__T

At a time like this, of course the girls barely noticed this, and we have to wait for Sungmin as our biggest hope to see through her and console her. I hope he'll come to her quickly before things are too late. I'm so sad seeing Jiwon like this.

Ah I knew it! I knew the books were sold because the owner might have died. There is no way one sells 37 books at once like that, except if one is moving. Because of the situation, it had to be more severe than a move...

I am glad things are moving, as disturbing as they might be. That is the only way JW is going to evolve and hopefully somehow overcome her trauma. She needs to be faced with what happened since her mind has been blocking it all for so long. 

Ahhh I am also glad things seem to be moving for Run.  Cannot wait to see when she tells JH that she missed him. He he

Thanks for that explanation @xxPeepsxx! Did the link end up working after all? 

what we still don't know about Jiwon :

1. whether HyoJin Incident and her sexual scare (?) has anything to do with each other

2. what Jiwon did to HyoJin and why the only thing she remember last about HyoJIn is her pretty shoes

3. whether her parents lied (with no suspicious expression too) when Jiwon asked if they know HyoJin?

I thought HyoJin was killed or dead or suicide as a child but apparently just recently and only because she met Jiwon once in the salon...

this one surprises me.... how big her hatred toward Jiwon that she ask her bro (?) to kill her ( or is it just her depression making her saying words she doesn't meant ) (thankfully her bro (?) is a nice (?) person or just someone who wonder himself why his sister hate this girl that everyone seems to love )

the fun part that we don't know :

when SM and JW meet? and how? where ? etc etc etc ( we need details lol )

2 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Thanks for that explanation @xxPeepsxx! Did the link end up working after all? 

Lol, no. I found another website.

After the preview, I don't believe that HyoJin's letter was directed at JiWon at all. It seems to be directed at her attacker. (How stupid can a school be if they actually forced an innocent child to transfer because of another kid's lie. Like, don't adults suss their little charges out???? I believe there's something more sinister at play here and the school was being shady and covering it up.) JiWon's not the only person who can be seen in the world.

19 minutes ago, Kdorama_addict said:

no... the finale is next week.... we have 14 eps this season

which is great since we have no progress on JW x SM loveline yet

hopefully they resolved JW's trauma tomorrow and maybe the cliffhanger would be whether SM tell JW he likes her which of course is torturing us lol but at least....... there's a progress ^_^

Lmao u know what? I can imagine this . The torture, cursing, and madness from the viewers will be even crazier than last week.

they purposely do this cos they know we are waiting crazily for this couple. Even holding hands will make people go hyper.

what if what if... the cliffhanger for tomorrow ep is JW about to commit suicide and SM ran there "Jiwon ah". :blink:

as usual clips with JWxSM already have the highest views lol

35 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

Okay, so I miraculously got a live stream halfway and the first thing I saw was JiWon and SungMin... with JiWon crying. Damn.

The following based on my memory only. No reference to any video yet.

It wasn't all roses. JiWon just learnt that HyoJin had committed suicide and she was telling SungMin to write a report on it, objectively like a reporter - "for whatever reason, maybe because I was jealous of her pretty shoes, I spread a false rumour about HyoJin, causing her to transfer, whereupon her mother took her own life and JiWon ran away because she wasn't at home in her uncles. Then she met the worst of men and fell into a depression and then she saw me... who laughed, hoo hoo ha ha without a care in the world. She even got depression and finally took her life."

SungMin took JiWon home after that and JiWon kept her strong facade up over the days. Later, while looking at the sky, she found herself at the guy's home and when he asked what she was doing there because he definitely hasn't forgiven her at all, she just said: "I was thinking of HyoJin. Why didn't she take revenge against me? Why did she just take her life? She should have taken revenge against me and not taken her life like an idiot." She asked what HyoJin was like, why the guy liked HyoJin and what HyoJin liked to eat, confirmed that she liked to read...

But in the preview, it seems that JiWon said: "I was a baby."  "It wasn't a lie."

Hm.

On Eun: 

She saw her step-sister leave for the playground on her own and she stepped into stop her, learning that their father fell asleep and wasn't waking up. He'd lost conscious and Eun called the ambulance. She called her step-sister's mother while her own mother was notified by the hospital. When the nurse asked for the guardian, Eun's mother took charge and dragged her in where the doctors told them that the guy's situation isn't that severe as to need an operation and he'll just be under medication now. 

Eun's mother leaves, instructing Eun not to let other people in to visit with a sharp glare at the other woman. The other woman asks Eun to look after her sleeping daughter while she gets the guy's necessities and when the girl wakes up and says that her plaits came off, Eun tells her that they can just tie it back. Eun hold her tears as she asks the girl if her dad does her plaits as she tries to plait the girl's hair too. But when she get confirmation, she succumbs to her tears and the girl innocently complains that the plaits are weird - they're lumpy. But upon seeing Eun crying, she puts her hands on Eun's and says, "Unnie, don't cry."

Back home, Eun sees the sign come off the long dried chair and knows that JangHoon is home. She runs to his room where he of course teases if she was lonely without him. 

Eun: "Eo."

JangHoon: "Eo? Eo to what?"

Eun: "I was lonely without you. I missed you."

Then she fled and JangHoon looked mighty worried.

Thank you so much!! 

Regarding the scene when Jiwon and Hyojin's lover were talking

ZwLq1PO.png

Jiwon is in the shadow while Hyojin's lover is in the light. 
I saw a comment saying this symbolises how these 2 person represents in Hyojin's heart..

Jiwon is like the darkness that Hyojin wanted to erase from her heart while her lover was like the sunlight's presence in her heart... 

If this is really how the production team intend to show us, it is just too woah 

Anyways, i have the link to a stable livestream (it doesnt lag for me) , if you want can pm me! =)   

waaahhh 14eps? so we still have 3eps left the wait is killing me.... tsk tsk tsk

What is wrong with JTBC??? after that heartbreak scene between EJ and JY they show us that Epilogue??? are they consoling us? or torturing us? and the preview waaahhh i dont understand any... i wonder was it JW the one that is abuse or  her friend? aarrrggg   

can someone translate the preview??? (tanx) 

Only watched the clips of today on youtube but man the hostage scene was pretty scary and props to the girls for such amazing acting.

It is definitely scary seeing JW like this and I'm glad SM can sense that something is wrong so hopefully he will be around to help her. 

I'm happy that Eun and JH are sailing along.

Totally surprised that Heimdal is back in the scene again...because I'm totally meh. It's like a sister brother relationship thing and all I want is to see Chef back with Yoon Sunbae.

YE and HC are cute as ever whilst I can't really say anything about EJ and JY.

It makes me kind of sad because I really liked that couple in Season 1 and now it's just super awkward.

I know it's been 11 episodes now but I don't think Jiwoo does EJ's subtle traits as well as Park Hye Soo and somehow it's just become kind of creepy.

Sigh...either way I really hope EJ gets over her relationship now because I think not only has she lowered her self value but she also made JY seem like a typical richard simmons for not sleeping with her which isn't the case.

Archived