yeah my fave OTP JiWon and SungMin i hope they'll both tell there feelings for each other at the end of this season...

if i remember correctly, in 1st Season during that scene of YeEun tragedy happened at the hospital when that shown in the news all those guys came one by one to see our girls except JiWon (the funny thing is SungMin doesnt care even if she called him first) hehehe... i hope this time her knight SungMin will come rescue. crossing my fingers... can we also have Sunbae JongYeol and Chef Park to be there too especially our landlord JangHoon hehehe 

waaahhh although ep 11 tonight will be a tragedy im going to watch it live kekeke... hope everyone here is with me, kekeke

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right ? I was so upset when all the guys come running to the girls but SM didn't even bother. 

Although it should be different now cos he obviousle start realizing his feeling from the end of season 1 and he follows Jiwon like a puppy in this season

please don't break our hearts without out otp in tonight ep... please give us a looot!!

@gracebkk and @xxPeepsxx - I just PMed you a link

I was just watching the beginning of episode9 withsubs, and the fact that 37 books were sold at teh same time caught my attention. Could this mean that someone sold those books after the owner's passing? Perhaps that dude sold them after his sister killed herself? I am thinking JW's friend here, who after seeing JW at the massage parlor (maybe she came to see Joanne) could not bear to see her happy, etc. I am extrapolating too much?...

i livestream tonight but it keeps buffering

chef cameo is so short and only him texting yoon sunbae. 

yeeun went blank my heart breaks so much seeing her

the guy showed joanne photo and noone recognize her.. so he said hyojinah..

its really moon hyojin :bawling: ssong T-T

yeeun showed moon hyojin childhood pic with jiwon and got knocked off..

flashback to moon hyojin told him to kill someone for her

yeeun get up and used that electric device from kwon hochang. shes huperventilating T-T

it is not that strong the guy wake up, went wild and beat up the girls T-T bloods T-T

ssong give herself in.. yoon sunbae questioning the guy ah lagging

flashback to moonhyojin saying later (?) so the guy threathened jiwon with knife and walked out... without doing more harm

the girls crying and saying sorry T-T 

i caantttt 

the next morning.. is the preview we saw from jtbc youtube..

the girls feel hurts from bruises..

yoon sunbae ready to work, eun went to school, yeeun eunjae having breakfast, jiwon still in bed..

((where is janghoon last night tho?))

yoon sunbae looking for heimdall. eunjae recalled last night in campus, she gave drinks to joonyeol sunbae. he acts it was poisoned lol

yeeun went to school too just fine.. (even wore skirt and bright colors hehe thank god shes fine) she met her friend and seems like she didnt want to tell her what happened to her face (?)

eun went to school and still kinda shocked i guess.. she keeps touching and hiding the bruise on her hand after tied up.. oh i think she tells yeji that she and janghoon dating is fake..

jiwon went to meet sungmin using glasees to hide her bruise. aaahhh he know something wrong so he opened the glasses <33 jiwon told him moonhyojin 'appeared'

they ate together <33 jiwon tell him her story..

sungmin shows his sympathy/sorrow expressions and jiwon laughing at him for making that expression (am i wrong here tho lol but only sungmin can make her smile XD)

sungmin walked her home.. and thats it

aaahhh you supposed to atleast hugged her there sungminaaaaahhh

eun met her dad and his little daughter. on the road.. she hides.. but her dad fainted (idk why it was buffering)

so she and the little girl went to hospital.. she met his dad wife and her mom came too.. eun is so nice and pure T-T shes accompanying the little girl and tied up her long hair.. she's crying T-T and the little girl try to calmed her down T-T

ads

15 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Aaah sungminXjiwon!!!

Did Hyojin transferred because of some rumours? Was the rumour started by Jiwon?

i can't catch up the live streaming but why are people in Naver suddenly complaininf about makjang? What happened?

i agree the episode is not really being realistic expect for jiwon's part. The girls didn't even call the police and went to the uni normally

3 minutes ago, day2708 said:

i agree the episode is not really being realistic expect for jiwon's part. The girls didn't even call the police and went to the uni normally

maybe (though it's not explained well )

1. if they call police.... the bad guy could be more dangerous to Jiwon (not in the house, but everywhere in her life )

especially since he knows now who is the exact girl he is looking for....

2. Ye Eun with all her terror sms and letters do not even call her mom or her detective so....

3. Eunjae is just naive and follow the unnies (?)

4. I'm not sure about JinMyung but maybe she thought my 1st reason.... (Jiwon safety)

not sure...

i missed eun x janghoon scenes because i rewatched ssongsumin cuts on youtube lol

heimdall is in police office looking like a bum omg yoon sunbae took her to eat some meals and took him to change clothes and wash up at belle epoque. he met janghoon and wowwwww heimdall body ((*.*)) lol janghoon feels jealous?

jiwon went somewhere (?)

joonyeol sunbae found a gift on his locker. 

the girls looks fine after that traumatic incident..

oh they showed us day by day jiwon being fine but she stopped walking.. she went to hyojin house! she met the guy and told him shes just having thought about hyojin.. the guy told her to go because the last time shes just lucky he didnt went kill her

jiwon asked what kind of person hyojin was.. was she pretty.. her type of guy.. ssong is crying because she feels sorry T-T the guy also only sigh some sadness.. 

kwon hochang and yeeun cute scenes lol she dressed him up <3

wait its already ending narration from eunjae..?

she sit together with sunbae and they drink together too. she told him she didnt want to breakup.. sunbae told her off.. aah please wake up eunjae..move on :((

tomorrow eps about their healing trip and some fluttering moments from eun-jh and khc-yeeun, also sungmin is on his drive (to meet ssong? yay!)

the epilogue is about sunbae-eunjae interview when they were still together.. cute

Maybe they are scared that if they reported this to the police, the man will really kill them??

my heart just broke like crazy cos JW really lost her soul :bawling:. She feels like a different person...i think the truth is now what she think it is. She only start lying after Moon Hyojin moved out. She must have experience something hard too

2 minutes ago, Kdorama_addict said:

maybe (though it's not explained well )

1. if they call police.... the bad guy could be more dangerous to Jiwon (not in the house, but everywhere in her life )

especially since he knows now who is the exact girl he is looking for....

2. Ye Eun with all her terror sms and letters do not even call her mom or her detective so....

3. Eunjae is just naive and follow the unnies (?)

4. I'm not sure about JinMyung but maybe she thought my 1st reason.... (Jiwon safety)

not sure...

yeah it might be but the thing is that the girls(except for jiwon) don't seem to be affected emotionally really

Ps:Jiwon is breaking my heart

12 minutes ago, jeanyhyun said:

she sit together with sunbae and they drink together too. she told him she didnt want to breakup.. sunbae told her off.. aah please wake up eunjae..move on :((

crazy thought.....

Eunjae should meet Heimdal and maybe they like each other haha... both are just too naive.... and a bit crazy at times....

anyway they are not shown to be emotional but MAYBE just MAYBE

the reason why EJ suddenly want to get JY sunbae ( of course she planned it for so long but too suddenly make a move like that is like totally not EJ ) : after the incident... she doesn't want to be left alone... she feels like with Boyfriend she has someone she can share her stories to ( since I think her relationship with her mom is good but not that close(?) not really remember... )

the reason why YE went shopping with HC is also because she feels this time again she narrowly escape 'death' , she wants to live the fullest with HC, the guy she think is a great person blah blah blah......

not sure but I can't find any other explanation lol

From the clip which i rewatched and rewatched of SMxJW.

JW said the 3rd grade song Jiwon became a liar and spread rumour that might cause Moon Hyojin to transfer. She herself also doesn't know why. She asked is it because of puberty or because she is jealous of Hyojin's pretty shoes?

this made me even more worried. The cause of her impulsive lying might be because she was sexually abused by the teacher and Hyojin was the witness instead:bawling:

when Jiwon look at her journalism award and gave the books to SM. Feels like she gave up on her life.. my heart broke for her. Girls, Sungmin please  give her a hug...

Okay, so I miraculously got a live stream halfway and the first thing I saw was JiWon and SungMin... with JiWon crying. Damn.

The following based on my memory only. No reference to any video yet.

It wasn't all roses. JiWon just learnt that HyoJin had committed suicide and she was telling SungMin to write a report on it, objectively like a reporter - "for whatever reason, maybe because I was jealous of her pretty shoes, I spread a false rumour about HyoJin, causing her to transfer, whereupon her mother took her own life because of emotional distress and HyoJin ran away because she wasn't at home at her maternal uncle's. Then she met the worst of men and fell into a depression and then she saw me... who laughed, hoo hoo ha ha without a care in the world. She even got depression and finally took her life. Editor, is there anything else wrong with it?"

SungMin: "A cross check."

SungMin took JiWon home after that and JiWon kept her strong facade up over the days. Later, while looking at the sky, she found herself at the guy's home and when he asked what she was doing there because he definitely hasn't forgiven her at all, she just said: "I was thinking of HyoJin. Why didn't she take revenge against me? Why did she just take her life? She should have taken revenge against me and not taken her life like an idiot." She asked what HyoJin was like, why the guy liked HyoJin and what HyoJin liked to eat, confirmed that she liked to read...

But in the preview, it seems that JiWon said: "I was a baby."  "It wasn't a lie."

Hm.

On Eun: 

She saw her step-sister leave for the playground on her own and she stepped into stop her, learning that their father fell asleep and wasn't waking up. He'd lost conscious and Eun called the ambulance. She called her step-sister's mother while her own mother was notified by the hospital. When the nurse asked for the guardian, Eun's mother took charge and dragged her in where the doctors told them that the guy's situation isn't that severe as to need an operation and he'll just be under medication now. 

Eun's mother leaves, instructing Eun not to let other people in to visit with a sharp glare at the other woman. The other woman asks Eun to look after her sleeping daughter while she gets the guy's necessities and when the girl wakes up and says that her plaits came off, Eun tells her that they can just tie it back. Eun hold her tears as she asks the girl if her dad does her plaits as she tries to plait the girl's hair too. But when she get confirmation, she succumbs to her tears and the girl innocently complains that the plaits are weird - they're lumpy. But upon seeing Eun crying, she puts her hands on Eun's and says, "Unnie, don't cry."

Back home, Eun sees the sign come off the long dried chair and knows that JangHoon is home. She runs to his room where he of course teases if she was lonely without him. 

Eun: "Eo."

JangHoon: "Eo? Eo to what?"

Eun: "I was lonely without you. I missed you."

Then she fled and JangHoon looked mighty worried.

Archived