YE got caught eating rice in the kitchen, by EJ''s mom. Basically YE has been eating little in front of her bf. Ha ha... EJ''s mom says she has done it before. She prepares food for her and they eat it together out of the bowl. YE thinks of her mother: they went to the restaurant and her mother encourages her to eat little. Damn what a mother...

After the restaurant, YE stuffed her face with her bf and then freaked out. She went home and exercised.

Are they introducing a new storyline now?

In any case, EJ''s mother is making it all better by eating deliciously with her. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my god, so cute. JM totally understood what was going on between Eun and JH. She is first surprised then smiles.

JH and Eun moment. He tells her that she was pretty in a dress. She does not believe him but he says it is the truth. Now is the talk about the military service...

JH asks her if she is going to wait. She says no at first, she says no again, he asks her again, saying please. She says she will consider it cutely. Awwww... they run after each other like teenagers. Me think they both don't have a lot of love experience.

is the show started late today?

I was cleaning my room and vow not to go online before 11.30 korean time, but when I log in, no update videos from Jtbc youtube channel  (usually 30 minutes later and we have at least three videos) and only a few recaps (as if it's just starting) from  (thanks carolined for being awesomeeeee)

I am too early lol...

someone should share their live stream for me so I can watch it live next week.... haha.. the torture.... #_#

tonight episode has eun janghoon and yeeun hochang cute moments :wub:

almost one hour and still no ssongsungmin X_X

jiwon went missing in the morning, was actually sleepwalking to a school (?). the girls looking for her.

her phone was left at belle epoque

oops no she actually gets up early, playing with the dog and ended up at the school

sungmin is appeared late with some chickens when all people has left lol thats it for todays eps

next eps preview eun x jh kiss!!

sungmin fight with moon hyojin guy and jiwon puts some aids on his lips!! omgggg (a kiss scene??)  pleaseee have some cute moments too you ssongsungminaahh

The girls are walking looking for JW. They tried to lighten the mood but they l are all worried...

(Is SM's only appearance in this episode his name on JW's cell phone?!)

Cut to a school. Kids are playing soccer and see JW sleeping. She wakes up and they get scared. Running away screaming. They run and tell the other girls about JW.

JW is in the school. The girls were worried about JW. She apologizes. She says she woke up early, the others were still sleeping, she went for a walk. The mist in the preview was the early morning dew. She arrived at the school by chance. Looked at it and shiel starring at the windows, she looked at one classroom , the art classroom and saw images again. Then she fainted. She says she did not lie. 

Silence of the other girls then cut to the train. They ré all sleeping but JW. She is looking at the window. Looking at herself but feeling anxious.

Cut to SM who shows up at EJ's parents house and EJ's  mother tells him that they all left already. She asks what it is and we see that he brought a lot of brown bags. He says it is chicken. And that is all. His only appearance in this episode.... Damn... 

But preview: kiss between JH and Eun, Noona cheering H,  SM being there for JW (fighting HJ's bf), JW going to see the art teacher, telling the truth that was never told. 

Epilogue: hypnosis session. 

did i understand it incorrectly or does JW & the guy finally know that the one that Hyojin wanted to "kill" is the old man?? And... did i hear someone say "do you like JW sunbae?"?? ?.? next week's episode seems sooooo exciting for JW & Sungmin.. but why is Sungmin hurt?!? T.T Luckily JW is there...

it seems there'll be development in their part in next week's episodes.. and since JW's story is the only story left to be closed... everyone else had their story somewhat finished in today's episode... however i'm still glad that JW somewhat found her answer through the trip.. she now knows she didn't lie, what really happened, and what should she do next. I hope this means that she'll stay as reporter and now give up her dreams :) 

now.. we just need Sungmin to be there & be her rock and backup!! although.. how can somewhat who studied Hapkido get overwhelmed by the opponent & get hurt?!? Can we even trust him to defend JW properly?? hahahaha :D lol. 

Sungmin-ah... pabo.. hahahaha :D he came after everyone left!! :D was that why his face was somewhat calm/anxious (according to me)??? Cuz he couldn't make it?? hahahaha :D 

and now... 6 more days to go until Friday.. nooooo... T.T 

anyone please ..

why JTBC hasn't updated their youtube... my only source of hope watching it right away after the live version (since I can''t stream)

even though no Jiwon Sungmin loveline today, but I still want to see the rest of the girls... arghh

the torture lol....

EDIT :

ok , nevermind... they are just uploading it i guess

because I can see their first video from today's episode... yay....

As I was about to get pissed seeing how Jiwon's problem was barely brought up unlike the teaser and Sungmin only appeared in the end of episode 12, there's this preview of ep 13 which shows that this is most probably the start of a change from Sungmin x Jiwon's relationship.

So some points I remembered from the preview of ep 13:

- Jiwon told Hyojin's boyfriend about what she remembered (her memory came back), and apparently it was the art teacher(?) (an old man) who ruined Hyojin's life

- So Jiwon approached that art teacher and was trying to expose his crime

- Maybe Jiwon got kidnapped or something?, or there's some misunderstanding?, so it seems like Sungmin came to the culprit house, asking where's Jiwon (? I don't really remember this part clearly). Then Sungmin fought a guy

- Jiwon applied some ointment on Sungmin's injury, it seems like that scene has a romantic chemistry there...? The way Sungmin stared at Jiwon while she's applying that ointment

- If I'm not wrong, there's a voiceover asking "Do you like Song Jiwon?". Most probably was asked to Sungmin, and prolly he'll finally make a statement about his feelings for her clearly

This is only based of what I remember since the video of the preview hasn't been uploaded yet. Will correct it later if there are some mistakes.

But dang I'm so excited to see what kind of development Sungmin x Jiwon will finally have now!

1 hour ago, xxPeepsxx said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I cannot believe that they determine that JiWon is not normal by her non-reaction to two half-naked men. HAHAH!

seriously tho at that scene of heimdall and janghoon ♡_♡ and jiwon only walk passed them like she didnt see anything hahahaha

well maybe like her (boy)friend she'll just show some hormonal reaction if it was sungmin who's half naked XD

I can't even... this episode seriously, only 10 seconds of sungmin? How dare you. Lol but I looks like for the final 2 there should be a lot more of JWxSM so maybe I'll rage less. I so close to flipping a table when it ended with SM showing up with food.  How did he even know they were there? Well, other than his super telepathy and JW encyclopedia skills.. Lol

I'm actually really glad that YE told HC that he didn't have to change his style anymore, well have for his hair lol I'm glad she can still like him for who he is without feeling the need to change him into someone that fits her "typical mold"

JExJH holy moly did they make my heart squee. I was wondering how they would go about after her indirect confession lol they were so cute as totally their style to be bickering while talking out their feelings and them bickering some more afterwards. Them legs on JE though~~

How are we supposed to wait anther 6 days after dropping such an intense preview at the end?

3 minutes ago, riribl said:

As I was about to get pissed seeing how Jiwon's problem was barely brought up unlike the teaser and Sungmin only appeared in the end of episode 12, there's this preview of ep 13 which shows that this is most probably the start of a change from Sungmin x Jiwon's relationship.

So some points I remembered from the preview of ep 13:

- Jiwon told Hyojin's boyfriend about what she remembered (her memory came back), and apparently it was the art teacher who ruined Hyojin's life

- So Jiwon approached that art teacher and was trying to expose his crime

- Maybe Jiwon got kidnapped or something?, so it seems like Sungmin came to the art teacher's house, asking where's Jiwon (? I don't really remember this part). Then Sungmin fought that teacher

- Jiwon applied some ointment on Sungmin's injury, it seems like that scene has a romantic chemistry there...? The way Sungmin stared at Jiwon while she's applying that ointment

- If I'm not wrong, there's a voiceover asking "Do you like Song Jiwon?". Most probably was asked to Sungmin, and prolly he'll finally clearly make a statement about his feelings for her

This is only based of what I remember since the video of the preview hasn't been uploaded yet.

But dang I'm so excited to see what kind of development Sungmin x Jiwon will finally have now!

ahhh.. so i really didn't mishear the preview. thanks for the recap of the preview..!! makes me sooo excited for ep 13 & 14 now.. gahhh >.< I guess just like what Park Eunbin (JW) says, "it ain't over till it's over"! 

The videos are being put up!

First one:

5 minutes ago, riribl said:

- Maybe Jiwon got kidnapped or something?, so it seems like Sungmin came to the art teacher's house, asking where's Jiwon (? I don't really remember this part clearly). Then Sungmin fought that teacher

Was it the teacher? I thought it was HJ's bf?...

there is only two videos that JTBC uploaded so far :

anyway about the first video : it's so cute how JM is the ultimate omma for our girls haha..... with what I seen of her in episode 1 season 1, I can't imagine that she is this awesome.... well that before she finally freaking fight her restaurant manager....

I wanna watch the preview again aaaaahhh i love that worried stare / looks from sungmin eyessss

if you had someone look at you like how sungmin looks jiwon, you should never let him goooo. yes i'm speaking to you ssong!! i dont want next eps to come faster because it will be the last weekend to watched them T-T

Archived