[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

7 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

At first, this also came across my mind. White T-shirt.. but Angel's (the driver/guide) T-shirt is short sleeve, not long sleeve. :neutral:

PS: please pardon me being delusional

He had blue pants just like the driver. Even if vengo was really with reba at the greek trip, he probably would went straight to the hotel and avoid getting in the way of her filming

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

34 minutes ago, janegao4lyf said:

Thanks for sharing the video @LoquatsLove Reba really loves food...she really ran to get the bread and cake... happy to see that she shared it to her staff and ... Lol delulu mode :)

I feel you!

Yes, I'm being de lu lu.. :kiss_closed:

Even the driver got confused.. why want to have a wedding photo shoot without a bf? Ehem.. I noticed in a split second, the driver like holding to say something.. then realized that he shouldn't say anything. :neutral:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

24 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

I feel you!

Yes, I'm being de lu lu.. :kiss_closed:

Even the driver got confused.. why want to have a wedding photo shoot without a bf? Ehem.. I noticed in a split second, the driver like holding to say something.. then realized that he shouldn't say anything. 

@LoquatsLove Angel's reaction when Reba said that....but how come angel was replaced with an older guy during the photoshoot? Lol

PS. Moderator, I cannot remove the video :( sorry

25 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

i don't think gwg went to greece w rb 

he was filming detective s (miss s?)  w ma yili

Ohhh....now my hope just crashed.....it's ok there are other clues haha thanks @水蜜桃.... Oh yeah, what's the scoop on Weibo where the 3 leads tried to call vengo for the live broadcast over hotpot?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, 冰糖葫芦 said:

Can someone please share the link where mm was laughing during a kissing scene and gg ask her what’s wrong?

i only found the one where gg pretend to be a monk and ask her to calm down.

thank you

Here you go:

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Joan Gibson said:

Oh my gosh I just voted for him. So I saved that link and I will start voting for V. I even asked my nieces and nephews to vote for him. Lol so upon checking you can actually vote through different search engines eg. safari yahoo and google try it!!! So that he can have double votes for 1 person (user). http://m.so.com/mhtml/zt/hotlist.html#vid=12;id=false

Its really easy: so n his photo click the red Chinese character button/button 4 times and it changes color into gray colored and there you go you just voted for V. So I’m hoping he will win. Thanks for sharing 

He is no.4 now i think we only can vote 1x per day...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, eery said:

He had blue pants just like the driver. Even if vengo was really with reba at the greek trip, he probably would went straight to the hotel and avoid getting in the way of her filming

Agree with you... it was too fast video, I can not catch anything. I WISH he was V but... I better maximize my delulu that V is better out of her way filming and wait for her somewhere where nobody can see them. Nobody knows them well in greece so they could be 'free' Let's just pray for a goodnews... it was 2019, right? So if they were 'engaged' that time.... hopefully in 1 or 2 years they will annouce their marriage amin :love:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

Agree with you... it was too fast video, I can not catch anything. I WISH he was V but... I better maximize my delulu that V is better out of her way filming and wait for her somewhere where nobody can see them. Nobody knows them well in greece so they could be 'free' Let's just pray for a goodnews... it was 2019, right? So if they were 'engaged' that time.... hopefully in 1 or 2 years they will annouce their marriage amin :love:

LOL, I tried watching that clip at 0.25x speed. Still couldn't catch anything. Poor my nearsighted eyes :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, eery said:

What all this ruckus in the guang re cp weibo? Look like someone bring back the rumor that Vengo has married again?  :sweatingbullets:

Can some who speak chinese enlightened us here?

@eery so some anti GG and anti guangre infiltrated the Guangre Cp weibo and trying to makes noise of that issue of GG being married with a kid accdg to the comment section.  They had their own abbreviations for them the xxh. A patient who ran out while the wall of the mental hospital collapsed, that is accdg to the English trans i got.  I guess in short, some crazy fans. I hope the admin of the CP weibo page can filter them out soon.

• Unamused 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

@eery so some anti GG and anti guangre infiltrated the Guangre Cp weibo and trying to makes noise of that issue of GG being married with a kid accdg to the comment section.  They had their own abbreviations for them the xxh. A patient who ran out while the wall of the mental hospital collapsed, that is accdg to the English trans i got.  I guess in short, some crazy fans. I hope the admin of the CP weibo page can filter them out soon.

Thank you. It's a ridiculous rumor. This rumor would have had make vengo and reba scumbags if it's true especially reba for being 'the other woman' :rolleyes:

• Unamused 2
  • Sad 1

I always wonder if V kissed his other costars like the way he kissed R. He like to do tease nose to nose and then his nose guide her nose so she kinda look up then he kiss her lips. He did that couple of times in ELOD. and that’s just sooooooo sweet and hooooootttt 

Edited by Melinda Dasril
  • Like 4
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, janegao4lyf said:

@水蜜桃.... Oh yeah, what's the scoop on Weibo where the 3 leads tried to call vengo for the live broadcast over hotpot?

female lead is like "imma call grandpa" "oh no what if he thinks i have any other thoughts toward him?" "grandpa ain't pickin up" 

male lead is like "here here i'll call him" 

gwg picks up 

transl.: 

zhang yuqi, pan yueming, and other guy idk is eating hot pot. they are livestreaming late at night. zhang yuqi then decides that she could call gwg (her grandfather in the series). she tries a couple times and he doesn't pick up. she then says "oh no, what if he thinks i have any other thoughts about him?" (romantic thoughts). they laugh. he still doesn't pick up. pan yueming comes to the rescue. he is quite good friends w/ gwg. he calls him and he finally picks up. 

analysis: 

zyq is an interesting person. you're calling a male that you aren't very close with  late at night, and he doesn't pick up? call him more! but weibo thought it was v interesting how he finally picked up after pan yueming (a friend who is male) was the one to call him. we also saw a tiny glimpse of his wechat picture. we think it's a picture of donald duck, even though before, we thought it could be crayon shin (japanese cartoon that rb likes to post pictures of) 

(we also like to mention that rb is one jealous little cookie... gwg would not pick up a phone call from another woman in the late night) 

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

female lead is like "imma call grandpa" "oh no what if he thinks i have any other thoughts toward him?" "grandpa ain't pickin up" 

male lead is like "here here i'll call him" 

gwg picks up 

transl.: 

zhang yuqi, pan yueming, and other guy idk is eating hot pot. they are livestreaming late at night. zhang yuqi then decides that she could call gwg (her grandfather in the series). she tries a couple times and he doesn't pick up. she then says "oh no, what if he thinks i have any other thoughts about him?" (romantic thoughts). they laugh. he still doesn't pick up. pan yueming comes to the rescue. he is quite good friends w/ gwg. he calls him and he finally picks up. 

analysis: 

zyq is an interesting person. you're calling a male that you aren't very close with  late at night, and he doesn't pick up? call him more! but weibo thought it was v interesting how he finally picked up after pan yueming (a friend who is male) was the one to call him. we also saw a tiny glimpse of his wechat picture. we think it's a picture of donald duck, even though before, we thought it could be crayon shin (japanese cartoon that rb likes to post pictures of) 

(we also like to mention that rb is one jealous little cookie... gwg would not pick up a phone call from another woman in the late night) 

Thanks again @水蜜桃  so mm like Donald duck also? Saw some post in Weibo, where they are trying to decipher the image, but since it's in Chinese and translation is not that accurate yet...a bit confusing. 

GG don't want MM to be angry haha good boy! 

Thanks @Melinda Dasril @nani-lyfe for the video, GG n mm are like in their own world when they do the 'kissing' scene... something new for us :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

we think it's a picture of donald duck, even though before, we thought it could be crayon shin (japanese cartoon that rb likes to post pictures of) 

Do you mean this? @水蜜桃

Saw a post that some of their fans tried enlarging the image and finding that photo. They shared that it has some similarities with crayon shin as per the images.  

Hopefully it is crayon shin as we thought.

That would mean maybe a love symbol between them, through their wechat profile photo. 

But are we able to search for profile photo on wechat? 

• Like 4