[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

28 minutes ago, Anny said:

A bit? More like a lot. Haha. Those so called fans have forgotten the definition of "fan." A fan admires and supports. You don't treat your "idol" like a politician that you lobbied and voted for into office to do your bidding. To go so far as to control someone means that you have a loose screw or two in the head. Reba should just be true to herself. At the end of the day, she has to face herself. BTW, what is the burning sun scandal? I've never heard of it.

Google Seungri Burning Sun scandal (long story to tell lol). It was crazy big news last year, which later caused Seungri's ramen franchise to go bankrupt.

19 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

。。。jesus christ the world is burning

i just came on to post about a recent post in guangre weibo community: airplanes / birthdays 

when dlrb & gwg were travelling to shanghai for their only press conference of zss (pillowbook), they were on the same flight. however, they arrived one after the other, avoiding each other for the entirety of being at the airport. we say, "it's normal if you and your costar travel together if you come from one place and are going to the same place". weird, right?  them going to the same place but deliberately avoiding each other? we came up with "they are the most hateful of foes. if they see other, they will start fighting." :D (i think it's jx pulling the strings again) 

birthdays: for the past couple years, rb has posted something interesting on gwg's lunar birthday. where gwg is from, it is tradition to celebrate his lunar birthday. once, she posted a heart emoji and "1.1" and the hashtag " #happynewyear" . another time, she posted a picture of her at a variety show with her caption saying "make a wish" (though this can be seen as  a promotional ad for the variety show) 

i think there's more w/ his lunar birthday, but i don't remember. for his actual birthday this year, it was interesting. she sent a lvzhou post a couple days before his actual birthday of a gameboy like machine. if you look for that machine on taobao (chinese like amazon) the name for that machine is "a gift you can give your boyfriend". the buttons also have the letters "T" “T" "R" "B" on them... (tian tian= gwg's nickname) 

i won't be watching 爱情高级定制 (love advanced customization??) bc my guangre heart won't stand her kissing and loving someone else. jealous much?? :)

This couple has their own language of love on social media to avoid suspicion

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

51 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

i just came on to post about a recent post in guangre weibo community: airplanes / birthdays 

when dlrb & gwg were travelling to shanghai for their only press conference of zss (pillowbook), they were on the same flight. however, they arrived one after the other, avoiding each other for the entirety of being at the airport. we say, "it's normal if you and your costar travel together if you come from one place and are going to the same place". weird, right?  them going to the same place but deliberately avoiding each other? we came up with "they are the most hateful of foes. if they see other, they will start fighting." :D (i think it's jx pulling the strings again) 

birthdays: for the past couple years, rb has posted something interesting on gwg's lunar birthday. where gwg is from, it is tradition to celebrate his lunar birthday. once, she posted a heart emoji and "1.1" and the hashtag " #happynewyear" . another time, she posted a picture of her at a variety show with her caption saying "make a wish" (though this can be seen as  a promotional ad for the variety show) 

i think there's more w/ his lunar birthday, but i don't remember. for his actual birthday this year, it was interesting. she sent a lvzhou post a couple days before his actual birthday of a gameboy like machine. if you look for that machine on taobao (chinese like amazon) the name for that machine is "a gift you can give your boyfriend". the buttons also have the letters "T" “T" "R" "B" on them... (tian tian= gwg's nickname) 

i won't be watching 爱情高级定制 (love advanced customization??) bc my guangre heart won't stand her kissing and loving someone else. jealous much?? :)

Thank you for dropping another hint. I love reading your post. Please continue to post more hints abt our CP :blush:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

58 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

It think the same thing. It all JX behind the scene. I even suspect the online attack and rumor of V may be put in action by them. Because I can understand their motives when you have top celebrity in your hand and it's a business after all. So, I put my hope in Tencent. Tencent really big in china and online streaming video is a cut throat business. If you win you get all of it. If We want Vengo and RB to act together, may be petition to Tencent is the only way.  

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, 水蜜桃 said:

Thanks for the hints as always.

Lol your not alone, I too can't stand seeing her lovey dovey with someone else especially this Jhonny guy, sth off about him. 

• Like 4

On 4/21/2020 at 6:08 AM, NVKN said:

Nominee In the Finalists :w00t: 

Ladies, if you have a weibo account, here is the chance to vote for this handsome face !!!:love:

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/141302480.html?weibo_id=4496187837243499

I wish I could vote! I’m in the US and we can’t access anything I’m so upset right now I even tried to translate it and it’s not happening. If you don’t mind what is his stats? Or rating? I saw something that he was second. Not sure what it was... 

• Like 2

On 4/21/2020 at 11:51 AM, Thea_Truong said:

Hi everyone, I am a newbie in this forum, and I wanna join your discussion. But there is a problem that I dont know how to reply someone's comment or post. Could you guys help me, plz?

Many thanks

Someone taught me  to click quote button on the left hand corner and click again to write your reply. I hope it helps 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Joan Gibson said:

I wish I could vote! I’m in the US and we can’t access anything I’m so upset right now I even tried to translate it and it’s not happening. If you don’t mind what is his stats? Or rating? I saw something that he was second. Not sure what it was... 

Just go and read page 66, same thing, someone posted an Instagram link for how to vote in english , you need a weibo account anyways.....not sure about the 2nd place, probadly his character DH (?!)....

• Like 2

9 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

Thank you @水蜜桃 for translating and sharing the weibo post here!

Totally obvious that its jx's setup. However, if you think about it, it helps V out too ultimately. With such setup, it keeps R's rabid fans' mouth shut and reduce the attacks at V. We have one less thing for V+ R to stress about. However! GuangRe fans knows what's up ;). At least we know V + R are really good friends in their personal lives.

What is V's lunar birthday? 

• Like 4

Hi everyone! I hope you all well during this pandemic. I'm a newbie and I've just known V and R for a few months now (sorry I didn't really watch C-drama, I don't even watch K-drama too haha). But when I watched Eternal Dream incl. BTS, I shipped them directly!! They have such a great chemistry and I was wondering about their relationship. Then I watched The Pillow Book, Gosh, it's the best lol.

I've been reading this forum from the 1st page up to present and it is really fun to read all the things you have shared here (thank you all!!). It helps me to know them more and made me look into their profile deeper. They both have wonderful soul indeed.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Saw this post and although I guess this was part of the Vlove eps, but it still so nice to see V and R being close together...

Back to their first drama together and how they have since became good friends from then on in reality...

But can some one translate what it means? Is it something that the micro-eye team saw through the hands? 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, NVKN said:

Lol im not sure about testing the water becoz it wasnt directly from reba or vengo. But im sure now gr fans (including me lol) will watch it to see if she is a tailor/designer who makes wedding dress in that drama, or tencent really hints something :joy: ...they know how to do marketing to the right segment of their audiences :tounge_xd:

I searched for the synopsis and yes, R is a fashion designer in that drama lol :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

59 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

@katfindlay i also saw this post in IG. I checked the comments and yes there is no info if this was recent or few years back. :D

If it's for the Tencent ELOD promo press con, then it's sometime in 2018. I think they were still filming ELOD based on what was said during that press con. Maybe someone can provide more accurate information.

• Like 2