[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

27 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

I ' m sorry but i don't know Thai. I only rally on translate function on twitter apks. It's quite understandable for me.

May be some Thai fans here can help?

It basically explained how they actually use the same stylist for different events at the same city at the sameday ( and probably staying at the same hotel:smirk:) but posted the pics on their social media at different time to avoid getting suspicious

Thanks dear

• Like 2
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

That would be my job then. It said that on 18/12/19 both V and R had work in Shanghai (V at Cartier dinner and R at Pechoin event). They normally use the same stylist team, however on that day there was no detail of stylist for V plus 5 days delay in posting (intentionally??). So it cannot be concluded if they did make up together before the events. 

However, the baby effect tiktok was definitely taken on the same day considering V's cloth and R's earring. Note that it might be after the event because of V's unbottoned shirt and R already wiped off some eyes makeup and wearing t-shirt. 

And on my personal take, the Cartier event was held at 伯衡55 which is 9 min drive from Puli hotel where gg took the photo and Pechoin event was held at 陆家嘴中心L+Mall which is 19 min drive from Puli hotel. So I think it is possible that they were together before the events. 

Tq dear hehe

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Babyval said:

RB did a CNY interview. Here’s my translation: “ 2018 is Extremely, extremely, extremely special to me. Honestly, I want to remember 2018 for the rest of my life.  As that year, I was able to walk out of the guarded house and finally live the life the way I had always yearned to live, for years. 

In the last few months, I am able to be myself, I am once again care free, and I am now the best version of myself “ 

Hi @Babyval thank you so much for all your information about GuangRe :wub:

(Wedding ring and vvip)

Can someone give me the link of Rb CNY interview? :D

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

That would be my job then. It said that on 18/12/19 both V and R had work in Shanghai (V at Cartier dinner and R at Pechoin event). They normally use the same stylist team, however on that day there was no detail of stylist for V plus 5 days delay in posting (intentionally??). So it cannot be concluded if they did make up together before the events. 

However, the baby effect tiktok was definitely taken on the same day considering V's cloth and R's earring. Note that it might be after the event because of V's unbottoned shirt and R already wiped off some eyes makeup and wearing t-shirt. 

And on my personal take, the Cartier event was held at 伯衡55 which is 9 min drive from Puli hotel where gg took the photo and Pechoin event was held at 陆家嘴中心L+Mall which is 19 min drive from Puli hotel. So I think it is possible that they were together before the events. 

I call this destiny :smirk: 

Thanks for translating. 

• Like 2

On 5/10/2020 at 1:46 PM, Eery2 said:

Waking after little sleep i just can't:joy:

Look everyone who know me and my comment here would know that i always insisted that there was something fishy about the engament ring and the wedding shot in Greece. That's why i always insist for the newbie to try to read the whole thread first.:sweatingbullets:

You'll find that the ring has been discussed as well as the timeline, reasons why we believe that Reba was with Vengo at milan last year, etc.

I for one always believe that they at least engaged and living together. Proof? I dont have. Just combination of logic, gut feeling, and many things that happened and the fact that, this is my strongest point. That's that the two become more and more alike everyday. Not just their face but also their manerism, way of speech, etc. Even reba accent has supossedly more northeast just like vengo's in the recent go fighting episode eventhough she came from xinjiang

The reason for two people to be that way it because they spent time together. Either married or living together. They have that 'husband and wife' face. Do you realise even vengo face has change.

What i want is just if you make such a tall claim you should have something to back it up. Anything. Otherwise we will just take it with a grain of salt.

Carry on..

I'm really curious about that accent northeast... why i felt it all the same accent when they are talking :sweat_smile:

On 5/10/2020 at 2:42 PM, Suri Soo said:

Let me tell  you guys one interesting fact to make our proof more solid :blush: not sure anyone has known this before 

Someone has found that the restaurant of the black rice of squid that fans speculate they were together is close the Bucellati store. 
it takes 11 min from the restaurant to the store. B)

They said also that, that Restaurant can find in Europe only. 

On 5/10/2020 at 8:04 PM, Fong said:

Hi guys, been following this forum for about 2 months now and love seeing the small hints! There's a lot of additional CP hints on this Vietnamese Facebook group like a picking out modifications of ELOD bts scenes to tone down their chemistry and I just saw an analysis about mm's ex-assistant's weibo post in 2016 which in the picture caught gg's shirt that he wore in a photoshoot around the same time and a handbag on the seat next to him and opposite of the assistant which we assume belongs to mm. Should be able to Google translate, enjoy! https://www.facebook.com/guangreDFS/

Post I'm referring to: Matcha Latte Hint

I been seeing this but i don't get it... Maybe it has a different laguage :sweat_smile:

20 hours ago, Babyval said:

I absolutely Agree. In our opinion, to all the rumors that VG is married, yes. He is married. He is married to his love, RB. 
They may not have kids now, but all in good time, I sincerely believe, things will work out for them. 
I wish them all the best. 

I like your comment or maybe one day we all gonna shock bcs Reba is pregnant :scream: hehehehe Oh My Delulu mode ON! :star:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

I believe not so long time ago, someone was posted a Weibo post.

Caption: The heaven knows, the earth knows. You know, I know.

This body scale is not mine, people. :)Just wanted to say, I've becoming fat lately. But I'm not reaching there (this number) yet. :)

IMG-20200512-010748.jpg

Then today, another person both updated on Weibo and Oasis.

Caption: I didn't grown fat. -_-

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

Caption: I've grown fat.

Caption: I didn't get fat. -_-

Sorry, i don't get it.. Who is someone and another person?? I need explanation... Thank you in advanced 

• Like 1

@mssarahkhan @AppleAngel13

I believe this is what you are looking for. D updated this on March 27. Pretty much after Covid19 is over in China. 

https://oasis.weibo.cn/v1/h5/share?sid=4487026085043776&wm=90223_90008&lfid=wbcc_lz&luicode=10000001&cctype=publish

Also it was discuss too in YouTube by YouTuber Marcus Sim. Starts at 2:00.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, AlexW said:

@mssarahkhan @AppleAngel13

I believe this is what you are looking for. D updated this on March 27. Pretty much after Covid19 is over in China. 

https://oasis.weibo.cn/v1/h5/share?sid=4487026085043776&wm=90223_90008&lfid=wbcc_lz&luicode=10000001&cctype=publish

Also it was discuss too in YouTube by YouTuber Marcus Sim. Starts at 2:00.

Oouhh this one.. I watched it:D I thought she posted it very recently... Anyway, thank you very much :lol:

• LOL 1

13 hours ago, Ricco Shen said:

Ok guys..this is open forum...

Everybody can have their opinions..and we all appreciate who can share with us...

It's up to our heart want to believe it or not...

We all here because for the same reason..we all love our GR couple

But I personally thanks to Babyval for her info..it's enlightened me

since I can't understand R action doing her wedding photo and buy her engagement ring in Greece

(as we all knew if u don't have plans to married you can't do that..that a bad luck..bad luck....)

Peace all...

hi, where can we see this interview of Reba?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Yeah. I read that time line. There really was a big question of his where about at that time he missed the Beijing flight. If he really was in Shanghai to be with her then that's probably one of the reason why Reba seemed  in such a good mood in Go Fighting yesterday

So, you are saying that V went to see R in Go Fighting in Shanghai yesterday that made late and then he postponed the flight from PEK to CSX to 5-11-2020 afternoon? Has weibo fans captured any pics of him at the set?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LoquatsLove said:

Caption: The heaven knows, the earth knows. You know, I know.

IMG-20200511-224714.jpg

Caption: I didn't grown fat. -_-

I notice this too! What a COINCIDENCE again and again :joy:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

33 minutes ago, foreverVnR said:

So, you are saying that V went to see R in Go Fighting in Shanghai yesterday that made late and then he postponed the flight from PEK to CSX to 5-11-2020 afternoon? Has weibo fans captured any pics of him at the set?

Go fighting yesterday episode was shoot around April.. we’re V was finishing his filming and they said V miss the flight and took a train to go back in Beijing . V was actually done filming that time so it might that he when to see R before go back to Beijing, that’s why he miss his flight.They said that V was not around during wrap of the drama you can see the picture that V is not in there, group picture. Unfortunately I don’t have a picture but you can see to those fan account.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Jani An said:

Go fighting yesterday episode was shoot around April.. we’re V was finishing his filming and they said V miss the flight and took a train to go back in Beijing . V was actually done filming that time so it might that he when to see R before go back to Beijing, that’s why he miss his flight.They said that V was not around during wrap of the drama you can see the picture that V is not in there, group picture. Unfortunately I don’t have a picture but you can see to those fan account.

Someone did miss his flight. Posted by someone on VG’s work team. 

Reads: This doll is looking right but turning left, still blur and almost lost his way around the airport. 
we sweated buckets worrying about him. Fortunately everything went well. 

v2-2a3ef530768311a57637aca9612d09ad_1440

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

This was discussed in detail in the guangre cp . Somewhere around 5- 7th April if my memory serves me right. V disappeared completely after finishing the last shoot of his upcoming show. There was no clue of him for the entire day, evening and missed his flight to Beijing at 9 pm that night. He did not turn up for the wrap party also. Reba finished shooting around 10 at night and there was no clue of her afterwards. V showed up at the railway station at around 4 o clock next morning wearing a ladies cap. The fans said he was in a very good mood and asked the fans gathered there how he looked in his new cap. Does he look cool? At 5 or 5.30, v was online in his Oasis and posted something about his drama ' tomb raider'. Reba was also online  at the same time and updated her oasis with two pictures how she had a good sleep and felt satisfied. Both of them went offline at the same time. 

Edited by Nupur Sinha
  • Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 6

1 day earlier, RB posted this on her Weibo. It reads: Has anyone experienced being shock awoken by frantic knocks on your door? For example I always get woken up by frantic knocks on the door, especially where it is the bedroom door, followed by frantic footsteps and the door bangs shut?   Once awake, only to find yourself alone? v2-b4897feafb614df52cdc4470d40dddd3_1440

• Like 8