[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

2 hours ago, sg_niner said:

The drama actually looks interesting without the ML :lol:. And R shows her double standard again; being casually dropping V's name in one post, while omiting whale boy who is ML in the whole 3 min clip promoting her drama. You gotta love the girl.

Dropping V’s name ? When ? Do im really busy and not catching up you guys :(

2 hours ago, Eery2 said:

The more Als scold V the more likely she will give sugar. She really doesn't like being told what to do, does she? She likes to rebel

I feel that way too... i think she’s trying to not be bothered by someone or something that not matter in her personal life.

But those stupid als that below the belt to attck V is not bearable tsss... Donuts saw some post in weibo that threaten V “They will kill him” they are getting in my nerves tsk! We don’t care about them but those word is not acceptable tsktsktsk!

• Sad 4

18 minutes ago, triplesung said:

We have been getting a lot of dog food lately. Now I feel we are entering into a very long drought. :joy: Hopefully I'm wrong.

Hopefully not, I just got back...

Looking forward to MM's birthday 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, triplesung said:

We have been getting a lot of dog food lately. Now I feel we are entering into a very long drought. :joy: Hopefully I'm wrong.

I don't know but i feel the opposite. I feel like now Reba will connect her posts to Vengo in one way or another. It was what she did in the last posts and she will continue to do it in the future. She will do what cp fans called as hammering until it stick to her fans's mind that She, indeed has 'something' with Vengo.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 4

Did anyone notice, V now got 9 million followers on weibo, he's steadily rising since the boardcast of ELOD. Last i remember when they did live on taobao app on 24 may, he was 8,5 mil. 

Yay V for more popularity and recognition, so no one can say he's leeching off R's fame.

• Like 12
  • Awesome 4

On 5/26/2020 at 7:39 AM, euphoenix said:

Did anyone notice, V now got 9 million followers on weibo, he's steadily rising since the boardcast of ELOD. Last i remember when they did live on taobao app on 24 may, he was 8,5 mil. 

Yay V for more popularity and recognition, so no one can say he's leeching off R's fame.

I just checked his Weibo. His followers still 8.5M

After ELOD ends, his followers grew from 6.8M to 8.5M now.

Because I really want his followers increase. That's why I like to repost+give like post related to him.

From March I follow his Weibo.

He needs like a few days till 1 week to get 10K.

Slowly but sure to 10M.

Hope this year can get 10M or maybe 11M :DB)

• Like 10
  • Awesome 2

For Rb, her followers 68.7M now.

20 May She get 90K followers in 1 day!!! :o :crazy:

Others day, she get like 20K-30K per day.

Her drama air until 16th June. With this pattern, she can get more than 70M followers when her drama end.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 3

Some coincidence to spice up your day. 

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/149088827.html?weibo_id=4508576418893244

Fans noticed that V has been called "光光子" (Guang Guang Zi) in recent kb promote and R also called her character "放放子" (Fang Fang Zi) in her vlog post. 

子 means child, but uses as a name suffix in a cute sense here. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 5
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

Fans noticed that V has been called "光光子" (Guang Guang Zi) in recent kb promote and R also called her character "放放子" (Fang Fang Zi) in her vlog post. 

@sg_niner R is doing it again! :lol::glasses: :heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, sg_niner said:

Wow :star: never notice this hahaha Awesome :glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4508863842598209

Wow, this is serious. V's team should call the police if it's true. Really, Als are really crazy

No,not V, better Reba that call the police to investigate

What did they expose? His car licence number? I am not getting clear info frm google translation :fearful::cry:

Those crazy fans are too much. Why go to the extend of exposing personal info:triumph:

• Unamused 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, AppleAngel13 said:

What did they expose? His car licence number? I am not getting clear info frm google translation :fearful::cry:

Those crazy fans are too much. Why go to the extend of exposing personal info:triumph:

I don't know. it's not als who exposed it apparently. But this could be counted as a breach of security

• Unamused 1
  • Sad 4

13 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

I don't know. it's not als who exposed it apparently. But this could be counted as a breach of security

Yeah, its his license plate. I did not understand who leaked it. Apparently, the CP fans are asked to be cautious and not leave comments directly under V's page. It aggravates the fans of other party and V is getting life-threatening messages after HC. Recently many new Cp fans are openly leaving comments abt the pair here and there. So the online abuse has become intensive again. 

• Like 2
  • Unamused 2
  • Sad 5

2 minutes ago, Nupur Sinha said:

Yeah, its his license plate. I did not understand who leaked it. Apparently, the CP fans are asked to be cautious and not leave comments directly under V's page. It aggravates the fans of other party and V is getting life-threatening messages after HC. Recently many new Cp fans are openly leaving comments abt the pair here and there. So the online abuse has become intensive again. 

The f##k is this people thinking threatening someone life over a possibility of him having a relationship with their idol. It's a serious matter. They should be reported and be banned:tired:

• Like 8
  • Unamused 3